Elise Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now he continued to pick up speed. And as he did, he hit all my nerve endings back there faster and faster, as I continued to adjust to the depths he reached on each stroke. It started feeling better and better, and then...

WHAP! He reached down and cracked the palm of his hand against my right ass cheek. I squealed in surprise. Then he smacked my other cheek, causing me to feel a rising sensation in my core that, while I couldn't quite identify it, I knew just added to the wonderful feelings going on elsewhere at my center.

I was going to ask him why he was spanking me, but he beat me to it. His voice ragged with his exertion and his pleasure, he managed to say, "I'm afraid... I changed my mind, b--babygirl. I've ch--changed my mind -- decided you... you need to be punished after all."

I wasn't going to object to that. "YES, Daddy, punish me. Let me have it. I've -- I've been a v--very naughty girl, and I deserve it. Oh God, please, SPANK ME DADDY!"

About that time, I stopped rubbing my clit. I knew that was no longer going to be necessary -- I was going to explode anyway, in a very short time, and it was going to be a big one. Just to give my hands something to do, I brought them up to my breasts and started tweaking my excited nipples.

Sandy was fucking his rod into my ass faster yet, relentlessly, creating electric friction back there, while he kept peppering both my cheeks with hard slaps. Each one increased the heat inside me, until with one final hard slap made to my backside, I fell into ecstasy, quivering, pulsing in time with his final thrusts into my forbidden depths. The feeling was not exactly the same as my previous orgasms had been, but it was every bit as intense and pleasurable. As I continued to pulse, grunting and screaming out nonsensically, I felt myself constrict back there against the hardness of his penis, at the same time hearing his orgasmic cries as he emptied himself into his condom.

These pulsing contractions might have continued for a bit longer, but Sandy slowed his motions, soon coming to a stop with his shrinking organ still inside my anal channel.

I settled into a fabulously tranquil afterglow, as my mature lover exited my backside, shed the condom, and came up alongside me for a nice kiss. Then I moved my head into his arms, and thus safely enfolded, rested there in perfect contentment for a long time.

Finally, after Daddy considerately attended to my still distended asshole and very rosy ass cheeks to his satisfaction, we roused ourselves out of bed to shower, dress, and eat, before I headed home for the evening.

***************

On the way home, I reflected not only on the last three months, but on the coming months, as I completed high school, my family dynamic changed forever, and I enjoyed what would probably be my last sweet times together with my friend Sandy, who, improbably and against all odds, had become my darling Daddy Dom and my first lover. I knew that, for a time, I would miss terribly all the intimacies we were now sharing. But both he and my mother had gotten me to see that while, regrettably, this chapter of my life would be ending, a new chapter would begin, one during which I'd have the chance to chart the course of the rest of my life. How would I find college and all the experiences I'd have there? To what field of endeavor would I devote my working life? And, last but not least, what man would I choose as my life's mate, my husband, the father of my children, the one to whom I would dedicate all the love I had, utilizing all I was learning under Sandy's loving guidance?

It was certainly an exciting time to be alive. I couldn't wait to embrace each new day as it came.

[To be concluded in Epilogue}

12