Elise's Wedding Bells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara laughed at the cute name.

"Of course, with my luck, the only free meeting room was the south one, the one that has those stupid bean bag chairs. You know the one. Apparently they were bought so we look all progressive or hip or something."

I paused and took a sip of wine then continued, "Well, as I found out, it's impossible to sit ladylike in those chairs. With all the squirming around I didn't notice but my skirt slid up practically to my waist. I think I must have given those guys a full view of my cookie for almost the whole meeting."

Everyone burst out laughing at my story.

"No wonder they always ask you to present the product updates," Heather said trying unsuccessfully to restrain her giggling.

"Yes, but now I keep a spare set of panties in my drawer just in case. I can't just go flashing everyone," I explained to more laughter.

"And you're sure Kevin doesn't mind all the teasing?" Heather questioned.

"Nope," I insisted. "I talked to him about it later that night. I told him that during my product launch meeting the men were staring at me presenting myself the whole time."

"Oh wow, so you actually told him? What did he say?" Paula piped in.

"Kevin was really proud and supportive of me. He said it can be uncomfortable when people stare but it gets easier with time. He just told me to keep it up," I beamed.

Heather and Paula looked at each other with shocked looks on their faces, "You really weren't kidding about Kevin, were you?"

"Nope," I said with pride. "He's the most supportive, loving man a girl could want."

"So does he ever like to, you know, watch?" Heather asked.

"Maybe... I think so... but I'm not really sure," I replied. "I know he loves me getting naked for other guys but he's sometimes confusing."

"How so?" Heather wondered.

I thought for a moment. "Well, for some reason he pretends to be all jealous when he sees me doing it. But if I just flash a guy and tell him what I did afterward, he's not like that at all. He'll tell me it's cool, and most times even encourages me to do it again or go even further. Then we have the most amazing sex," I said.

"Yeah, that is weird," Heather looked puzzled.

"Emily and I have talked about it a lot. We think maybe he's just a little insecure and worries about how he looks in front of other guys," I tried explaining.

"Yeah, that makes sense," my friends agreed.

"Well, I hope the big boss doesn't find out. I don't think he's quite as open-minded as your fiance," Heather warned me.

"Mr. Wight?" I said. "It's fine, he knows."

Heather and Paula both gasped.

"How?" Paula asked worried, "Who told him?"

"I did," I replied, not sure what the big deal was. "Kevin said that my presentation must have been so good that I should email my boss so he could see what they did. So I took a sexy pic and sent it to him."

Paula choked on her wine.

"You did what!? What happened?" she said after she stopped coughing.

"He was pretty happy and thanked me. He's been pretty stressed with the acquisitions lately and it really cheered him up," I told her.

My co-workers looked at each other in disbelief.

"We had a long talk and he asked if I could send him more sometime. I told him that it's no problem and if he had any special requests to just let me know," I explained.

"I had no idea...," Heather said, shaking her head.

"Behind closed doors he's a really sweet guy," I told her. "So I send him some super extra sexy private pictures once a week or so. In return, he mentors me and helps when I have a big problem. It's really helped my career and worked out really well."

"Well you are full of surprises," Paula laughed. "I might have to try that myself. My career's been stalled for years."

"You and Heather totally should," I told her seriously. "You're both totally gorgeous and I know for a fact he likes you two."

My coworkers looked at each other. I could tell Paula was thinking about it.

"We can talk about it later. I can even ask Mr. Wight for you if you're interested," I said.

Paula grabbed her gift and came over to me. She gave me a nervous smile and whispered in my ear that she was interested as she handed me her gift. I nodded and smiled. It would be nice to help out her career.

I opened the fancy box and was really happy to see what was inside. My other co-worker friend had gifted me more lingerie, this time it was black stockings with a garter belt and a really expensive looking lacy black bustier.

"This is amazing," I gushed. "But did I miss the panties?" I said digging through the tissue.

"Pretty sure you won't need them with Kevin," Paula laughed.

"Yeah, you're probably right," I giggled. "They just slow us down."

I neatly set the lingerie on the table. "Thanks guys," I said warmly, "I love them. And more importantly, Kevin will love them too."

"You can open my gift next," Sara said and handed me a small envelope.

I opened the card and read the small gift certificate inside.

"Oh, wow," I said. "This is amazing!"

Sara got me a booking with a top-notch local erotic boudoir photographer.

"Yep, I had it done once," Sara said. "The photos are amazing. You're treated like the greatest Victoria's Secret fashion model while you're there. Afterward, you can order by the photo or even get a hardcover book with all the favorites from the different sets. I think Kevin will love it."

"He definitely will," I said. "I can't wait to get them done."

"You could probably even wear the things you got tonight, so Kevin will always remember how you looked on your special wedding night," Sara said.

"That's a great idea!" I replied.

"This is my gift," Emily said. "I hope you and Kevin can make good use of it."

"Thank you," I smiled.

Emily handed me a large wicker gift basket. I peeled back some of the cellophane and peeked inside. There was a box of candy underwear, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, lube, some sort of dirty card game, a blindfold and what looked to be a butt plug amongst a host of other things.

"I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with all of this," I beamed. "You guys are the best."

I hugged all my friends. I had tears in my eyes they made me so happy.

Heather and Paula needed to go home so I said goodbye and told them we'll catch up on Monday at work. Sara gave me a hug and followed them out shortly after.

It was just Emily, Shawn, Matt and me now.

"So, how about a little fashion show," Shawn suggested. "You know, just to make sure the lingerie fits."

I had so much wine that it actually sounded like a good idea, and with a little good-natured prodding from my friends, I agreed.

"Okay, give me a minute, I want to make a grand entrance," I said as I picked up the two sets of sexy outfits and left the room.

I slipped on the white outfit first and checked myself out in the mirror before I showed my friends. The effect of the Bridal Veil with the sheer babydoll and thong was stunning. Nothing was left to the imagination. You could clearly see my nipples and pussy through the thin fabric and the string on the back of the thong was so thin it may as well have been nonexistent. I could hardly wait for my wedding night to show Kevin, I knew he'd love it. But just to make sure, I wanted to know what my best friends thought.

"What do you think everyone?" I said, entering the room excitedly.

I think both Shawn's and Matt's jaws hit the floor. "Damn," they said under their breath.

"You look amazing!" Emily blurted out. "Kevin's the luckiest man in the world!"

I stood up on the coffee table in front of Shawn and Matt and did a little twirl so they could see me from all angles.

"Since you're men, I need your honest opinion for Kevin. What do you think?" I asked them seriously.

"You look unbelievable," Matt sighed. Shawn nodded, almost dumbfounded. I guess I did look good, it's not often Shawn is at a loss for words.

"Okay, one more question," I said. "Panties, or no panties? Take your time, this is important."

I slipped off the tiny thong and widened my legs slightly to let the guys have a good look.

"Can you turn around?" Shawn asked, regaining his composure.

"Of course," I smiled. I turned around and bent over at the waist so they could get an idea of what I wanted to show Kevin on our wedding night. "Is this okay? Do you think Kevin will like to see me like this?" I asked as I used one hand to pull my cheeks apart.

"Absolutely. It's fucking perfect," Shawn said.

"So what's the verdict. Panties on or off?" I asked.

"On," Matt replied, "it's part of the look. Plus you can still see your pussy through the fabric."

"Off," Shawn disagreed, "you have the nicest, smoothest, ass and pussy I've ever seen. It's a shame to hide it and not show it off."

"Thank you so much for your help guys," I said as I grabbed my panties and climbed down. "It really means a lot to me. I want my wedding night to be perfect for Kevin."

"I think there's no doubt he's going to be very happy," Matt said.

"Great!" I said excitedly. "So here's what I'm thinking. I'm going to do a bit of both. I think I'm going to start with the panties on and have Kevin take them off me but leave the rest of the outfit on. I think that will be fun. Removing them will be symbolic of him taking me for the first time as his bride."

"Sure, that works," the guys agreed.

"Okay, give me a minute. I'll be right back with outfit number two," I said and hurried off to the bathroom to change.

The second outfit with the stockings, garter belt and bustier took a little longer to put on. I didn't think the white veil looked right with it so I took it off and set it aside.

I checked myself out in the mirror again. I was really happy with what I saw, it was quite a contrast from the sexy bride lingerie I was just wearing. This definitely looked more naughty. At least I didn't need to decide on whether or not I should wear panties.

I slipped on my heels, not exactly the ones I'd wear with this outfit, but they would have to do for now. Maybe wearing boots with it would be better? I'd have to think about it.

My phone buzzed with a text from Kevin.

Kevin: How's everything going?

Me: Good. Sorry I'm so late. Having a great time.

Kevin: No problem. What are you up to? I was talking to my Mom and she said she left hours ago.

Me: It's kind of a sexy secret :) Emily and the guys are helping me plan a sexy honeymoon surprise for you.

Kevin: Wow. I like the sounds of that!

Even though this was all supposed to be a secret, I felt I should probably tell Kevin I showed the guys my pussy.

Me: Is it okay that I showed them my goodies? I want to make sure everything is perfect for you.

Kevin: Sure. Do whatever helps you with the planning. I can't wait to see them myself.

I had to smile, I knew Kevin wouldn't care that I flashed Shawn and Matt. Plus it sounds like he's okay with me going further.

Kevin: I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with. It must drive the guys crazy hearing about it.

Me: haha. That's true! You should have seen Shawn and Matt. They almost had a heart attack over the first part!

Kevin: That's hilarious!

Me: Yeah. So you're sure don't mind me testing my ideas with them? They're like my Guinea Pigs lol.

Kevin: Of course not, go for it.

Me: Thanks baby. Don't worry. It's all for you.

I'm so glad Kevin's not uptight about this kind of thing. My past boyfriends used to freak out and be so controlling. But not my baby. He knows I just having fun and it doesn't mean anything. I only love him.

I checked myself out in the mirror one more time before I headed out.

"This is outfit number two," I announced as I walked into the room to whistles and complements.

"This just keeps getting better and better," Shawn said.

"I think the white for the wedding night and this black one for the honeymoon," I said. "Unless you guys think differently."

"Sounds good to me," Matt said. "What else do you have planned?"

"Maybe I'll dance for him? I think he'd like that," I replied. "It's not something I usually do for him. So I don't think I'm very good."

"Let's see what you got," Shawn encouraged me. "Maybe we can give you some pointers."

I was a little nervous but I really wanted to get it right for Kevin and him letting me know that I can practice on the guys really boosted my confidence. I knew he wouldn't be getting jealous, so I could really let loose.

I began a slow, sensual dance in front of my friends before deciding that Shawn would get the first lap dance as a trial run.

"Do I look naughty?" I purred as I straddled his lap. "I want to look naughty on my honeymoon."

"You're something else," he grinned. "I'm not sure Kevin will make it out alive."

I closed my eyes and ran my hands up and down my body, cupping my barely contained breasts. I let a soft moan escape my lips. It made me so hot imagining myself doing this on my honeymoon in just a couple weeks.

Shawn guided me with his hands, letting me know which positions he thought Kevin would like. Some of them were awkward, like standing on the chair with my ass in his face, but Shawn assured me my fiance would love them.

I danced for him for a while until I had a pretty good idea of what moves would work, but how do I end the dance? I needed a good transition to Kevin fucking me and suddenly it became pretty obvious what to do.

Leaning forward, I pressed my chest against Shawn and slowly slid down his body until I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. Shawn's huge cock was rock hard and I could feel it easily through his pants. I nuzzled it with my nose as I rubbed my face in his lap, I couldn't wait to do this to Kevin. He was going to love it.

It felt almost cruel getting Shawn all worked up; here I was teasing him and it felt like his cock was going to burst through his pants. If I was going to do a test run, I really should do it right.

I undid his pants and Shawn helped me work them down his legs. His enormous cock sprang free as I pulled his underwear down too. It really is an impressive dick. It's got to be at least nine inches long or more. Definitely one of the biggest ones I've ever played with.

My thoughts drifted to Kevin and how much fun we'd have later tonight, I couldn't wait to feel his cock pumping inside me. I wish I could tell him about my sexy wedding plans because I know how much he loves hearing about me playing around, but I'd have to keep it vague for now. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

The thought of Kevin fucking me put a huge smile on my face.

"You like seeing my cock don't you?" Shawn smiled back.

Oops, he thinks my smile is for him. Well, no need to make Shawn feel bad about it.

"Yeah, it's nice to see it again," I teased.

"Admit it," he pressed. "It's your favorite."

Honestly, it's a really, really nice cock but it's just a little too big for me. I've tried giving him blowjobs a few times over the years but I feel like I really can't give him a proper one. It's like trying to deepthroat an eggplant. So as nice as Shawn's cock is, it just can't compare to Kevin's which is by far my favorite of all time. Still, I'd never make a guy feel bad about his dick or tell him another one is better than his. They're all beautiful in their own way.

"Maybe top ten," I teased.

Shawn groaned while the others laughed at my joke.

I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and started stroking it. Maybe I can't give him a great blow, but I can still make him happy.

"How's that?" I smiled.

"It's a great start," he replied looking down at me with a grin.

I leaned forward and kissed up and down his cock, stopping at the bottom to suck on his balls. It was unbelievable how much cum those little guys produced.

It seemed like ages ago when I first let Shawn and Matt cum on me. Hanging out at the fake nude beach the guys made for me in their backyard was a blast and one of the most fun times of my life.

I didn't plan on letting them cum on me that night, it just worked out that way. I'm so happy Kevin wasn't mad when I told him about them "squirting their lotion" on me, it was all done in fun.

Matt was nice and mostly hit my boobs, but I'm positive Shawn aimed his firehose right for my face. I was completely covered! I'd never seen so much cum before!

Well, that wasn't going to happen tonight, the last thing I wanted was to accidentally get my new lingerie dirty before I had a chance to show it off to my fiance. I guess I was going to swallow.

"Damn that's good," Shawn sighed while I licked his shaft.

That made me really happy. Shawn was nice enough to let me use his house for the wedding shower and it felt good knowing I could do this little thing make him happy in return.

Once I felt he was getting close I moved my mouth to his tip and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. It was challenging to get very deep, but I did my best.

Shawn grunted and rewarded me with a mouthful of his warm cum. I carefully gulped it all down making sure I didn't dribble any onto me.

"You ate pineapple today," I giggled. "I can taste it. It's nice."

Shawn laughed and asked if I wanted a second helping but I told him one serving was more than enough.

I did a practice dance with Matt next, and then Emily. The guys got a real kick out of me going down on her.

"You guys are the best," I smiled as I removed my face from Emily's crotch and wiped my mouth on the back of my arm. "I know exactly what I'm going to do on my wedding night now."

Today's excessive drinking and now the dancing and teasing was really making me horny. I couldn't wait to get home to Kevin.

"This lingerie is really pretty, but not terribly comfortable, can you help me take it off?" I asked the guys.

I stretched out on Shawn's lap while my friends helped undress me. Matt carefully removed my stockings as Shawn helped me with the bustier. Emily carefully folded it and placed it all back in the box. It felt so nice getting it all off and just getting to be naked that I curled up on Shawn's lap and sighed.

"This feels just like old times. Friends hanging out and having fun while Elise is naked," Emily laughed.

Everyone here has already seen me naked countless times and I was really comfortable so I didn't see any point in getting dressed until it was time to go home. I had to agree with Emily, it was just like old times and I loved it.

"It's like nothing's changed," I said. "You guys are the best friends anyone could wish for. I wish Kevin could have been here tonight. I think he would have really enjoyed it the time with everyone too."

"I'm really happy for the two of you," Shawn said. "You've always been the perfect couple. I hope I never gave you guys any problems for all the times I got you naked. I can be crude but it was all in fun."

I smiled at Shawn and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "We all know it was. No harm done. Kevin wouldn't have asked you to be an usher if he had any problems with you."

"Aww, look at you two. You guys are so sweet," Emily smiled.

"So the bachelorette party is still on for next weekend, right?" Shawn asked.

"Yep," Emily replied excitedly. "It's going to be a blast. Thank you so much for getting us the limo."

"No problem. Then the week after that, the wedding," Shawn shook his head in mock disappointment. "Another woman leaving the realm of us bachelors. How about one last feel as a single woman?" Shawn cupped my breast with his hand.

I laughed, "You and your love of boobies. Okay, go ahead. One more time before I'm married."

Shawn cupped a breast in each hand and gently massaged them, "As we said. Just like old times."

I leaned back against Shawn's chest, closed my eyes and enjoyed his strong hands working my breasts.

"One more gift for you," I heard Emily say. "Keep your eyes closed."