Elise's Wedding Bells Ch. 01

Story Info
Elise has fun at her wedding shower.
8k words
4.52
57.7k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This is the first chapter in a new series of Elise stories written from her point of view. Reading the other stories first would give you a better background of the characters, but it's not required. In case you haven't, the main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that not only Kevin is okay with her exposing herself and playing around with others, but that he may actually enjoy her doing it.

If you're not comfortable with cheating stories, the Elise saga probably isn't for you.

If you like this story and wish to read some of her other adventures, they start with "Elise and my Roommates," continue with "Elise and Emily," and finally "Elise, Employee of the Year" all three of these series are written from her boyfriend, Kevin's, point of view.

Thank you for reading and of course thanks to my friends that help me with editing and being there to hear my ideas.

*****

Ever since I first started dating Kevin I knew we were destined to be together. Not only was he the only guy I ever dated who wasn't jealous or controlling, but he actively encourages me to explore my sexuality and let loose. The best thing I can say is that he loves me for who I am. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

After finishing school I bounced around from one dead-end job to another until I finally found a place where I'm happy. I'm now a full-time sales manager and part-time model at a sporting goods company.

Getting to that point has been a lot of hard work. I've had to work so many late nights when we're getting ready to launch something new for our customers, but it's finally paying off and starting to show in my paycheck. Kevin's been really supportive; I know he misses me when I'm not there but he's happy I'm succeeding. Even on the nights when I get home really late I'll always find him waiting up for me so we can still spend some quality time together.

Good thing I wasn't late tonight. I knew something was up the moment I walked through the door of our small apartment. The lights were dimmed and there were lit candles on the dining table. In the middle was a small chocolate mousse cake and a bowl of fresh strawberries. Two of my favorites. I love it when he pampers me.

"Kevin?" I called out, wondering where he was.

"Hey babe," my boyfriend said as he entered the room.

Kevin looked so handsome, I loved his curly dark hair and broad shoulders. He makes my heart flutter every time I see him. He looked especially good tonight as it was one of the few times I've actually seen him in a suit.

"What's the special occasion?" I asked as he pulled out a chair and helped me to my seat at the table.

"Just want to spend a romantic night with my special lady," he replied. "You deserve it, you've been working so hard lately."

Kevin seemed unusually nervous tonight, so I knew there was more to come.

We shared our dessert and I asked him about his day. I can't think of anything better than coming home to Kevin and forgetting all my troubles.

"Elise?" he said nervously as we finished eating.

"Yes?" I replied as calmly as I could. Inside I was screaming, I think I knew what was coming.

"I don't want to spend my days with anyone else, I know you're the one for me," he said pulling a small box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

He barely got the words out of his mouth before I screamed yes and jumped from my seat to embrace him. Kevin just made me the happiest woman on earth!

The diamond ring was beautiful, just the design I always wanted. My hands were shaking as he slipped it on my finger. Then we kissed. Our first official kiss as an engaged couple.

"Come on you," I said, grabbing him by the tie and leading him to the bedroom.

As soon as we got inside the room I pushed him against the wall and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I quickly undid his pants and pulled them to the ground, his beautiful cock springing to life. It may not be the biggest I've ever had, but it's by far my favorite cock in the whole world.

I kissed and slobbered all over his dick as I prepared it for my special treat. Once it was nice and slick with my saliva, I looked up at Kevin and I forced him deep down my throat. It's a skill I mastered in college after lots and lots of practice. In a sense, I feel that all those other guys were just a way for me to prepare for this moment. I'm so happy that I'm able to give the man I love something special, knowing how much he appreciates it.

"Oh God Elise," Kevin moaned. It was music to my ears.

I tried my best to look into his eyes as he pumped my face. He was a picture of pure happiness. For me, there's no better feeling in the world knowing that you're giving your loved one so much pleasure.

I pulled back off his cock to catch my breath. "Ready to fuck your new fiancee?" I purred.

"Hell yeah!" he exclaimed.

I quickly ripped off my clothes and dove on the bed, spreading my legs invitingly for my man.

"Then come and get it, tiger," I teased as rubbed my pussy. It was already nice and wet for him.

Kevin struggled with removing his tie, but soon enough it joined the rest of his suit on the floor and he crawled on the bed looking like a wolf ready to devour me.

I pulled my knees up and spread my legs as far as I could into a wide V for him. "Fuck me, baby," I whispered as soon as we were face to face. "Fuck me hard."

My toes curled and I cried out as my handsome fiance plunged his perfect cock into me. I wrapped my arms around his back and held him tight. This is where I wanted to be: with the love of my life deep inside me.

Kevin was very eager and a little rough tonight, just how I like it. I love feeling his passion as he fucks me senseless. It makes me feel so incredibly desired thinking about how badly he wants to have me.

I gave a disappointed whine as he pulled out of me after just a couple minutes or so. I wasn't anywhere near ready to stop. Luckily he wasn't done. Kevin grabbed me by the waist and easily flipped me over with his strong arms. I gave a tiny yelp as he swatted my ass and pulled me up on my knees.

In an instant he was inside me again and thrusting away for all he was worth. I groaned as he grabbed me by my ponytail and pulled on it. Not too hard, and not too gentle. Like everything Kevin does to me, it was just right. He was claiming me, his new fiancee.

"I'm going to cum," I panted. He was like a machine tonight and it was driving me wild, my whole body was trembling.

"Cum on my cock," he growled.

I'm a good girl who does as she's told, so I let out my orgasm with a wail that could wake the dead. Good thing our walls are soundproof; I'd hate to be our neighbors tonight.

"I'm cuming too," Kevin groaned.

"Cum in my pussy. It's all yours," I begged just as he unloaded inside me.

We collapsed on the bed and held each other in a sweaty tangled mess. Good lord he was amazing tonight.

Kevin held me and gently stroked my hair until the twitches from my earth shattering orgasm subsided.

"I just realized I never asked you about your day," Kevin said. "How was it?"

"Perfect now," I sighed. "Absolutely perfect."

"Work went okay? I know you've been really busy lately," Kevin said as he moved his hands to massage my shoulders.

Aside from deepthroating, another thing I know Kevin loves is when I flash and tease other guys and then tell him about my adventures. Today just happened to be one of those days and I couldn't wait to share it with the best fiance in the world.

"It was Cookie Day," I giggled.

"The guys love it don't they," he smiled.

"They sure do," I agreed. "I really like it too."

"I know it was hard when you first started working there. But it looks like everyone's really accepted you now," he said.

Cookie Day is the cute little name my guy friends at work call it when I'm not wearing panties. Believe it or not, Kevin thinks it's a good idea and actually was the one who came up with it.

When I first started at the company, I was having trouble fitting in and only made one good friend, Ken. He was one of the product managers that I often had meetings with.

Kevin and I spoke a few times about not fitting in and then one day it all clicked.

It was a pretty normal day and Kevin was going to pick me up from work. As sometimes happens, I was feeling really naughty thinking about him and I decided to give him a surprise for the car ride home. I slipped off my panties while I was sitting at my desk waiting for him and tucked them in my purse. I didn't realize my friend Ken was still at the office and he saw what I did, including getting a pretty good look at my pussy. Luckily he didn't mind and we made jokes about him seeing me like that.

Later that night I tried to tell Kevin about the incident, and how Ken saw my cookie, but he interrupted me before I could tell him the whole story. His eyes lit up, "You know, that might help get the other guys to like you. Everyone loves cookies, maybe you can give some of the guys a little treat. You know how much I love your cream-filled ginger snaps."

"Eww," I laughed and swatted at Kevin. He can be so dirty sometimes. "You might like it, but I'm not doing that!"

Kevin looked thoroughly confused.

"But... you know, you might be onto something," I said, "it was a little embarrassing, but Ken did look really interested..."

"See, I told you," Kevin said. "I don't know why you'd be embarrassed. Nothing wrong with sharing around the office, but if you're nervous about it you can always start with him again and get his opinion."

I giggled at what he was asking me to do, "You're sure? You know I'll do it." Kevin nodded, giving his approval.

Ken was the perfect test subject. He was a good friend, was really cute, and I've caught him checking me out more than a few times.

The next day I snuck him into the filing room, lifted my skirt, and the rest is history. I've been teasing him ever since. After that, we quietly expanded the Cookie Day group to include a few other guys around the office for my teasing.

I tried to do it maybe once every week or two. It really depended on our schedules. I'd give the guys little flashes throughout the day then at lunchtime we'd try to grab an empty office, storage room, boardroom or whatever we could find. Someone would lock the door and I'd give them a little show and maybe a naked lap-dance or two.

We rarely went further than that, but one of the times it happened to be on Ken's birthday and some of the guys were encouraging me to play a game they called 'Blowing the Birthday Candle'.

I texted Kevin to tell him about this, worried that I was going too far with my friends at work, but Kevin shrugged it off and didn't see what the big deal was saying "That sounds like a pretty normal thing for a birthday." He was just happy that we were all having fun and getting along. So, I made the guys promise to keep it a secret, and I gave Ken a really special blowjob for his birthday.

It's so cute how my Cookie Day teasing makes Kevin happy, so I try to do it as much as I can.

--

The weeks flew by as we planned our wedding. Kevin and I decided on a short engagement since we couldn't wait to be husband and wife. Unfortunately, it didn't give us a lot of time to plan things. With help from our friends, a church, a reception hall, and a caterer were all soon booked. Things were quickly coming together.

I was reviewing our guest list for the hundredth time when the phone rang. It was my best friend Emily, who was going to be my maid of honor.

Aside from Kevin, Emily is my closest friend. I really hope getting married doesn't change anything. She's as cute as a button and currently dating one of Kevin's old roommates, Matt. I met her in my freshman year of college when she became my roommate and we quickly bonded over our bad choices in men. She got to see first hand all the poor quality boyfriends I went through until I finally met Kevin. He visited our place quite a bit, so she got to know him really well too.

Emily knows everything about me and we don't hide anything from each other. Back in college we even, umm, experimented by doing sexy things to each other whenever our boyfriends weren't around. I don't think they ever found out; it's one of our many best friend secrets.

"Hi, Emily," I answered cheerfully. I always had time for Emily.

"Hey Lise," she replied. "Everything is ready for your bridal shower on Saturday. I was having a hard time finding a place big enough to hold it, but Shawn convinced me I should use their house."

"Oh, that's so nice of him," I said happily. "He's such a good friend."

I really liked Shawn. All through college Kevin shared the house with three roommates, Shawn, Matt, and Jeff, so I was over quite often. I even moved in with them for a couple of months when my apartment was damaged. The five of us had so many crazy fun times together and I have so many fond memories of that house that will last forever.

It's funny how things turned out. When I first met Shawn it seemed all he was interested in was getting me in bed, but over time we developed a bond and now he's one of my closest friends. I can always count on him for help or to look out for me if Kevin's not around.

Once we all graduated, Kevin and I got our own place, as did Jeff and his girlfriend. Shawn still lived at the old house with Matt. I think it's only a matter of time before Emily moves in with them. She's over there all the time as it is. It's disappointing that I don't see the old gang as often as I used to, but I still make an effort to drop by when I can.

"So, who's coming?" I asked. "Am I allowed to know?"

"Well so far, we have your mom, Kevin's mom, a bunch of aunts and cousins, plus Sara and a few other friends and co-workers," Emily replied. "It will be a good crowd and should be really fun."

"Sounds like it," I said.

I was getting excited thinking about the upcoming shower and looking forward to seeing all my friends together again. Sara was a nice surprise. I hadn't seen her for a while. She was one of Kevin and Jeff's old friends from high school and we hit it off when she was invited over to the house one time. She's really fun and super pretty.

Emily giggled, "Plus we have a few special sexy gifts once the moms and family leave."

"I should have known," I laughed. With our past, there was no way Emily, Matt, and Shawn were going to miss out on one last chance to have some fun with me before I got married. I got a little nervous just thinking about what they had planned for me.

"Just remember, the sexy stuff is supposed to be a surprise to Kevin, so he's not allowed to drop by the house. No spilling the secrets!" Emily explained. "I'll pick you up and drop you off."

"Deal," I said. It was going to be nice to be chauffeured around. If I wasn't driving, I could enjoy some wine for a change.

--

Saturday came and I let Emily in when she arrived to pick me up.

"You ready?" she asked. "I think most of the people are already there."

"Ready!" I said excitedly. I couldn't believe I was actually having a bridal shower!

"Kevin!" I called out, "Emily's here! We're going!"

"Okay, have fun," he replied, coming to see me before I left. "Where are you guys holding it? I don't think you ever said."

"We're having it at Shawn and Matt's house," Emily said happily. "They don't mind having a house full of women for the evening."

"I bet," Kevin laughed. "I might be wrong but he doesn't really seem like the Wedding Shower type. Make sure to say hi to the guys for me."

"I will," I said. "I don't know how late I'll be. Just text me if you need anything."

Kevin gave me a kiss and hugged Emily before we headed out.

Emily drove and we talked all the way to the house.

"I can't believe how close the wedding is!" Emily said excitedly. "Getting nervous?"

"There's so much to do," I sighed. "Thanks for all your help. I'm so stressed out."

"That's what I'm here for," Emily reassured me.

It's great having a friend like Emily you can rely on.

"Marriage is a big step. Are you sure you're ready to be a one-man lady?" Emily asked. "You had a pretty wild past."

"Yeah I did, but I pretty much stopped that when I met Kevin," I told her, "In fact, I haven't had sex with anyone else since we went exclusive. Totally loyal."

Emily did a double-take and shot me a disbelieving look. "Yeah right, and your definition of sex is..." she prompted me.

"Sex is for making babies. So that means cumming in my vagina," I said with conviction, "I don't let other men do that. Only Kevin."

"Okay, I suppose technically that could be a definition. But even if we use that and ignore all the other stuff you do..." Emily said, "what about that time with Jeff? You told me, remember?"

"That was an accident. Plus he really wasn't that good," I explained, "We were just pretending to fool around to trick Sara into thinking we were a couple. When he accidentally slipped inside me it didn't really make sense to stop, it would have ruined the act. Besides, accidents don't count."

"I suppose..." Emily replied looking unconvinced. "Then what about Ryan, or Brad, or-"

"Oh, wow," I said cutting her off. "Look at all the cars!"

The whole street near the house was lined with cars. Luckily the guests left us a spot on the driveway.

"When I'm throwing a party for my best friend, I make sure everyone comes," Emily laughed.

We made our way inside and I tried my best to greet everyone and be a gracious guest of honor. It really was amazing how many women we fit into the small house.

Shawn greeted me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for letting us use the house," I said. "It means a lot to me."

"Hey," Shawn joked, "all part of my plan to convince you to move back in. There's always space in my room for you."

I gave Shawn a playful little slap and he excused himself from the party.

The shower was really fun. They placed a wedding veil on my head and I got all the traditional gifts, played a bunch of silly games, and had way more than my fair share of wine.

Kevin's Mom was so sweet, she told me over and over that she's so happy her son found such a "nice, wholesome girl" like me.

The group thinned out over the evening and soon it was just Emily, my other friend Sara, and two of my female co-workers, Paula and Heather, and me. Shawn and Matt came down from their self imposed exile and decided to join us. It was nice that two of my guy friends could help me celebrate.

"Now for the naughty gifts," Emily teased.

"Woohoo, just in time," Shawn and Matt high fived each other.

One of my co-workers, Heather, presented me with a fancy little bag from a lingerie store.

"I wonder what this could be," I laughed.

The lingerie was really sexy. It consisted of an almost completely transparent white babydoll top that opened from the front and a matching pair of just as sheer tiny thong panties. It would leave absolutely nothing to the imagination and I thought Kevin would love it.

"Can you imagine if the guys from Logistics saw you in that? They're already a bunch of horndogs who are always checking you out. This would give them heart attacks," Heather joked.

"Nothing they haven't seen already," I said feeling my face redden.

"What?" Heather gasped. "Spill it."

"Well," I explained. "It was Cookie Day and I got called into a meeting with them to go over some of the new product lines and our shipping requirements."

"Cookie Day?" Sara asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I told Heather and Paula about it before, but I guess you don't know about that. That's what I call the days when I wear a skirt to work with no panties. It started off as a way to flash Kevin and give him a little surprise when he picks me up but it has kind of expanded to a couple of my co-workers since then. You know how much Kevin likes me teasing other guys."