Elisse and the Beach

Story Info
Beach nudity.
4.5k words
4.51
14.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

Chat rooms aren't my usual habitat but every now and again I visit a chat room on a site used by nudists. Well, being a nudist means that I like to speak to others and to hear their news and views. The chat room has the facility for members of the forum to message you for a private chat. Its a way of people being able to have conversations that others didn't need to be part of.

One night whilst on the forum I received a private message from Elisse. She wasn't someone I'd spoken to before and I must admit that I was intrigued about her, firstly as she had messaged me out of the blue and secondly about what had brought her to nudism as everyone's journey seemed to be different.

Elisse explained that she was in her mid-30's and had found nudism, albeit home nudism during the Covid 19 pandemic. She said that being able to work from home in her job had seen her initially start by wearing her pyjamas and then just her underwear and then to simply just being nude. she said that she always kept some clothes nearby, just in case the postman came or she had to attend one of her works meetings which were always via Zoom.

I asked her if she had ever ventured to a nude beach or gone nude outdoors and she replied that she hadn't as she had no one to go to the beach with and she didn't like the idea of going nude outdoors in the countryside on her own. I told her that I understood that but explained that going to the beach and being nude with others was a liberating experience.

Elisse asked me about my nude experiences and I explained that I had simply had the desire once to be naked on the beach so had sought out my nearest beach and had simply gone and got naked. I explained that the feeling of liberation I had felt had meant that I had never looked back.

I guess my account of my journey into and with nudism had stirred something within Elisse and we continued to talk about nudism and what I got up. I recounted the tales of my walking nude in the countryside and also of the occasions that I had driven naked. We would often chat over the coming weeks and had built up an online friendship, even down to sharing nude images with each other. Nothing porno just straight forward nude images - mobiles phones were definitely a useful tool.

One day out of the blue Elisse asked me if I would be free in a week or so to go to the beach. I was surprised as we had never actually spoken over the phone, skype or anything like that. Yes, it was true that over the months we had got to know each other in our virtual world but this would be a meeting, in the flesh so to speak.

I confirmed with Elisse that she meant a nudist beach and not a clothed beach and she replied with "of course, why would we want to go to a beach full of clothed people?".

After all the weeks of speaking to Elisse I felt stupid for asking. I mean, all we had talked about was nudity and why would I be thinking that she would want to go to a clothed beach?

We set a date and time and agreed on which beach we would visit. It was one I'd been to a few times before. It made sense and clearly Elisse didn't know any nude beaches.

The day finally came and it was off to the beach. Not much to pack for the trip other than a towel, sunscreen and some lunch and a bottle of water.

I must admit that I was massively apprehensive as it was one thing chatting in the virtual world but another thing to actually meet someone. I knew what she looked like as we'd swopped photos but seeing someone up close and personal was sometimes another matter.

I drove the two hour drive from home and parked up on a side road that led to the beach. It was where I'd agreed to meet Elisse. There were a couple of other cars already parked but not Elisse's. She'd told me that she had a black Ford Fiesta and there definitely wasn't one of those parked up.

The early morning sun felt good on my face and I just wanted to be nude on the beach but I said I'd wait for her to arrive and wait I would.

After half an hour of waiting I began to think that she wouldn't be coming and that it was all an elaborate hoax.

I needn't have worried as after after a few more minutes a black Ford Fiesta drove down the lane, chucking up dust as it travelled.

Elisse waved at me as she drove past and she then came to an abrupt halt before making the most horrendous noise as she tried to put her car in reverse so that she could park up.

I smiled, this was going to be chaos, I could already feel it. I needn't have worried.

Having kind of parked her car Elisse got out. All 5'5" of her. Her long brown hair was tied in a pony tail that swung energetically as she walked towards me. She was wearing a loose fitting summer dress and sandals and sun glasses that had more than a hint of Velma from Scooby Doo.

She smiled as she approached me.

"Bet you thought I wasn't coming didn't you?"

"Nope, not at all, I had all my faith in you."

She laughed.

"Liar, you thought I'd stood you up but you just won't admit it."

I laughed.

"Ok, if you say so, but yes, I did think it was odd when you hadn't arrived."

"Well, I'm here now, so show me the way to the beach."

I picked up my stuff and we headed off. The path to the beach led through a small forest of pine trees before we hit the dunes which were at the back of the beach. We worked our way through the dunes, using a small path which then saw us on the wide, open expanse of the beach.

The beach was almost empty except for a single female who was sat on the beach looking out to sea and a couple who were closer to us than the single female.

I stopped and put my bag down. Elisse looked round and before i knew it she had whipped her dress off and was stood naked looking out to sea.

She turned and looked at me, smiling.

"Er, am I the only one who is going to be nude then?"

"No I'm just going to strip off."

Elisse watched me, as if she had never seen me nude before.

I pulled my t-shirt off and followed that with my shorts. I had no underwear on so in no time I was stood there naked with Elisse.

She turned to look at me and looked me up and down and smiled.

"As good as the photos."

I could feel my cock twitch as I looked at her.

Elisse had a trim figure which meant that her 32D boobs looked massive and her pussy had a neat strip of pubic hair leading to it.

She saw me looking at her and smiled before she pulled her towel out and laid it on the sand.

I did the same, well I pulled my towel out, not hers and placed it on the sand.

I sat down as did Elisse.

She then got her sun tan lotion out and started to cover her body in lotion. The shiny look as she applied it was quite erotic as was the deliberately slow way that she was applying it. It was clear that she had intended to tease me as she did it, well, that's the way that i saw it.

I couldn't stop watching her and I could feel my cock starting to get firm and tried to hide it by putting my hands over it.

Elisse looked over at me and saw my hands over my rapidly getting erect cock.

"Hiding something are we?"

As if she didn't already know what she was doing.

I gulped, getting an erection on a nudist beach wasn't something that I'd experienced before and I found the situation embarrassing.

"Er, no, I was just putting my hands here for a moment."

Elisse giggled, clearly not buying any part of my lame explanation.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, it's not a problem, I have seen an erect cock before."

I understood what she said, but she hadn't seen my cock erect before and I kept my hands where they were.

It was no good, my cock was starting to resemble a flag pole and my hands weren't going to hide it anytime soon.

Elisse continued to watch me and in the end I just moved my hands away.

There it was, proudly standing to attention.

Elisse stared at it and I wondered what she was thinking.

"Oh my, that is, if you don't mind me saying so, a gorgeous cock. Not the biggest I've seen but it's definitely the best looking."

I could feel my self blushing as I hadn't meant for it to become erect and I certainly wasn't fishing for compliments.

"Don't worry that its hard, I'm flattered that it happened, in fact i did wonder if it would happen, even though you said you'd never had an erection on the beach before."

"Well, I can confirm that it's never happened before, I'll let it settle down and go limp."

Elisse giggled and lay back on her towel.

I sat staring at her laying there and was transfixed by her shiny skin, all due to the lotion she had put on. It made the sunlight shimmer across her body almost as if she had been dipped in wax.

Elisse didn't stir, too busy soaking up the suns golden rays as I waited for my cock to go limp. I looked round and the couple had moved off and were heading back towards the dunes behind us.

After a short while it was all back to normal and I started to put sun tan lotion on my arms and legs and the rest of the front of my body, and yes that did include my cock. As I was applying the lotion to my cock I looked over and saw that Elisse was partially sat up and was looking at me as I massaged the lotion into my skin.

"Enjoying that are you?"

"It's got to be done Elisse, no one wants a burnt cock."

She giggled.

"Looks like you're enjoying doing it, need me to give you a hand?"

"No, you're OK, I'm sure I can manage."

"Aww, go on, you know you want me to."

I was surprised at this level of forwardness from Elisse but found myself agreeing to let her help me, knowing full well that my cock would be erect in no time.

She got up and came and sat next to me and then placed her left hand round my shaft and started to rub lotion into my cock. She seemed keen to keep rubbing lotion in and was busy almost wanking my cock which was getting stiffer.

"The cream must be magic, look it's making your cock stiff."

Elisse then giggled again.

"Very funny, do you think you've put enough lotion on now?"

"Aren't you enjoying it then?"

"I didn't say that, I asked if you'd put enough lotion on as you can play with my cock without using lotion."

Elisse blushed and started to look at my cock as she ran her fingers up and down its now rigid shaft.

She then started to move her hand rapidly up and down my shaft watching herself as she did so. She seemed mesmerised by her actions and I would like to say that she was gentle but that would be far from the truth. At some points she was pulling my cock like there was no tomorrow and in the end I had to ask her to stop as my foreskin was getting sore.

Elisse seemed disappointed by my response and she lay down as i sat staring out to sea. I looked around and the beach hadn't really got much busier. The female who had been sat on her own was now walking down to the sea for a dip and the couple hadn't reappeared from the dunes, so it was just Elisse, myself and the single female who was now in the sea.

After 5 minutes I got up and walked down to the sea and as I got nearer I could see that the single female was turning round as if she was going to walk out back onto the beach. She looked at me and smiled and i smiled back.

"Nice day for it."

My opening gambit sounded hollow and probably something that she had heard a thousand times before.

She giggled and ran her hands through her short dark hair.

I looked at her and saw that she had pert boobs with small brown nipples.

She caught me looking and smiled again.

"Like what you see do you?"

"You have a great body and yes, I do like what I see."

She looked me up and down, smiling all the time.

"Nice cock."

I laughed, she was forward but I guess it was better than my quip of nice day for it.

She continued to walk out of the sea and onto the beach and I watched her every step, intrigued by her.

She walked up to me and stood in front of me.

"Where's your friend?"

"Oh, she's laying in the sun, it's her first time to this beach."

"OK, shall we go and make sure she's alright?"

"Why not we can all sit together if you want."

"What's your name, I realise that I've not even asked which is very rude of me."

"It's Amy, nice to meet you."

"Likewise, I'm Tim."

We walked up the beach towards Elisse and as we approached Elisse was laying on her back with her legs slightly open.

Before I could say anything Amy had coughed and Elisse suddenly looked up at us.

She smiled, clearly happy that there was another like minded soul to join us.

Amy sat down on my towel while I stood up. I then realised that Amy's towel and bag were still on the beach where she left them so I went and collected them and came back to find them eagerly chatting away.

I placed the towel and bag down. Amy reached into her bag and got her sun lotion out and asked me to apply some to her back. I squeezed some into my hands and knelt down so that I could massage it into her back as she sat. Amy bent forward slightly so that i could reach down towards her cute arse and as she did so I saw Elisse looking at her boobs.

"Fab boobs Amy, they're very pert."

"Maybe, but they're not as gorgeous as your pair. Mind if i touch them?"

Elisse nodded and smiled and Amy then moved closer to her and was gently cupping and feeling Elisse's boobs. Must admit I was jealous as it was something I wanted to do but hadn't asked. Mind you, from my experience women always want to see and feel each others boobs, not there is anything wrong with that.

I stood up and as i stood watching I could feel my cock twitching and getting erect again.

Before I could turn round Amy had looked up and saw my cock in all its erect glory.

"My oh my Tim, what have we got here?"

She stood up and walked the few steps to me. Instantly she had a hand round the shaft of my cock and was gently running her fingers up and down my shaft.

"Elisse have you had a play with this yet?"

"Yes I have but I think I was a bit rough as Tim asked me to stop."

Amy smiled and nodded.

"It's all about technique, well, so a previous boyfriend of mine said. He told me that initially I had wanked his cock like I didn't care so I got him to show me how to do it. Now, I'm a natural, eh Tim?"

"Well I'm not complaining Amy."

I could see that Elisse was watching intently as Amy ran her fingers up and down my shaft and then every so often she would move one of her hands slowly and deliberately up and down my shaft, teasing the tip with her fingers and using her spare hand to cup and squeeze my balls.

I was mesmerised just watching Amy and her 'magic' fingers.

She then started to increase her tempo with her hand but she was gentle with it.

I widened my legs a little and was amazed at how good it felt. Elisse was watching Amy's every move.

Amy looked at me, almost as if she knew that she was bringing me to the point of no return. That in a few moments my balls would tighten and that my cock would then be jetting semen over Elisse as she watched.

I could feel my balls begin to tighten and there was nothing I could do to stop this as the feeling was amazing, Amy was moving her hand up and down my shaft and Elisse was watching and then my balls exploded with my hot sperm being shot onto the beach and onto Elisse as she watched.

She giggled with excitement as globules of warm, white sperm landed on her.

"Sorry Elisse."

"Don't worry Tim, I've heard its good for your skin so I'm rubbing it in."

I watched as Elisse found the globules of sperm and rapidly rubbed it into her skin.

Amy then got down on her knees and started to run her tongue round the end of my cock, teasing it and removing any sperm that remained on it.

"You taste so good, it's sweet but i like that."

"Glad you like it Amy."

"Why don't you show me what you can do to Elisse's pussy with that tongue of yours Tim."

"Ok, is that good for you Elisse?"

I needn't have asked as she was laying on her back with her legs open, waiting for me.

I got down onto the sand and moved my head in between her legs.I then started to run my tongue up and down her pussy lips. I could hear Elisse moan as I teased her. She pulled at her pussy lips so that I could get more access to her gorgeous wet pussy and her bud that was starting to swell.

As i ran my tongue up and down her slit I could feel my chin and mouth getting wetter and I could hear Elisse moaning as I teased her.

Suddenly I heard a buzzing sound and stopped what i was doing.

I looked up and saw that Amy was sat up with her legs open and was using a small vibrator on her clit in a circular motion. She saw me looking and giggled.

"Sorry Tim, I got turned on and thought I'd join in the fun."

I smiled at her and then put my head back between Elisse's legs, focusing on teasing and pleasing her pussy. She moved her hand down and started to rub her clit as i worked on her pussy. I could feel her fingers rubbing backwards and forwards as I licked and teased her.

The buzzing sound was still going and I could also hear Amy moaning and when i looked up she was fucking her pussy with the vibe. She saw me looked and winked back at me.

This was my idea of heaven.

Elisse's hand suddenly rubbed her clit faster and faster and before I knew it my face was then coated in her warm, wet cum. I moved my head away and saw that Elisse was now laying back on her towel, running her hands round her wet pussy.

Amy had moved the vibe out of her pussy and was now rubbing it on her clit as i watched before she then arched her back and she then moaned as she brought herself to a climax.

After a few moments we all stopped and looked at each other.

The beach was still desolate and the couple had clearly either gone or were still in the dunes.

The sun was warm on my back as I stood up and Amy and Elisse both looked at me.

I smiled back, wondering what they were both thinking.

Elisse then got up and came over to me before she then knelt down and started to run her tongue up and down my cock. She then placed a hand round the base of my shaft and pulled my cock up before she then opened her mouth and started to slowly lick and tease it. Her actions were in stark contrast to her efforts to masturbate me.

Amy had now come over and was starting to lick around my balls as Elisse worked on my cock. At the start of the day i could never have imagined that it would have turned out like this.

Amy and Elisse then took it in turns to suck and tease my cock. It was hard to resist the urge to wank my cock while they took it in turns to lick the tip. They clearly didn't mind sharing my cock between them. Amy even took time to put my ball bag into her mouth, gently sucking it in and running her tongue round my balls.

Elisse was busy taking my whole cock in her mouth while Amy watched and they would then swop over. It was like being in the presence of a sexual tag team.

Amy then stood up and looked at both me and Elisse.

"How about you lie down Elisse and I lick your pussy while Tim fucks me from behind."

Clearly using her vibe hadn't satisfied her desires and now she was changing things up a gear.

I looked round the beach which was still deserted although I could see people away in the distance but they weren't near enough to be bothered by what we were doing.

Elisse went and lay on her towel and Amy then lay down and placed her head between Elisse's legs. I let her work her magic on Elisse's pussy for a few short moments while I waited to then position myself behind her.

I moved down so that I could slide my cock into Amy's pussy. Before I did that I used my hand to slide into her pussy to tease her before I entered her. She was wet and she tensed up slightly as I slide my fingers into her waiting hole. I could feel the stickiness of her cum and I gently finger fucked her hole to make her juices flow some more.

I then took hold of my cock and slid it into her. She gasped and momentarily stopped teasing Elisse's pussy while I pushed it deeper into her. I stopped and then slowly started to push my cock in and out of Amy's tight pussy. It was as if her pussy lips had clamped themselves around my erect cock. I couldn't believe how good the sensation felt and i was determined that I would take my time.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers
12