Elisse and the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Amy teasing Elisse and saw Elisse looking at me and smiling as I fucked Amy from behind. My balls were slapping as i pushed my cock in and out. The situation couldn't have been better, 2 beautiful women, an empty beach and group sex. Does it get any better than that? I doubted that it did.

In between teasing Elisse I could hear Amy moaning as I continued to push my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I had built up a nice steady rhythm and could feel the nerve at the tip of my cock tingling as i teased and pleased Amy's tight hole. She leant herself forward so that she could reach between her legs with one hand and I could feel her rubbing her clit as i pushed myself in and out.

Amy's hand seemed to get faster as she rubbed her clit to within an inch of its life. I could feel her shudder as she came and then felt her warm juices on my cock. She fell slightly forward as he pussy continued to pulse with my cock inside it.

I pulled my cock out and saw that Elisse was looking at it, shining in the sunlight as it was coated in Amy's warm cum. She beckoned me over and I went and stood by her. She touched my cock and then put her fingers in her mouth so that she could taste the juices that coated it. She then opened her mouth and took my ran her tongue along the length of my cock which made me twitch.

Elisse then put my cock into her mouth, running her tongue round the tip before moving my cock in and out her mouth. She knew that I hadn't cum inside Amy and was clearly keen to have my cum either in her mouth or squirted over her gorgeous boobs. She greedily moved her head backwards and forwards, holding the base of my cock with one hand while she worked on my cock.

Every so often she would move her head away so that she could run her fingers up and down my cock, teasing and pleasing it. Then she would go back to taking it all in her mouth, moving her head backwards and forwards. At one point she stopped and then ran her tongue round the top of my hard cock, teasing the nerve and making me twitch. I knew that in no time I would be cumming but I didn't want her to stop.

Elisse then started to wank my cock quite quickly, as if she knew that I was ready to empty my balls. I then felt my balls tighten and knew that in a matter of seconds they would be emptying. Elisse seemed to sense this and then squeezed my ball bag as I jetted my hot cum in to her waiting mouth.

She allowed some of my cum to drip down onto her gorgeous boobs and swallowed the rest.

"He tastes good doesn't he Elisse?"

Elisse looked over at Amy nodding and smiling.

As I stood there I wondered just how this day at the beach would end and i'm sure that Elisse and Amy were thinking the same thing.

12