Eliza and Dad - Airplane

Story Info
Daughter turns slutty while dad sleeps in next seat.
3.6k words
4.14
14.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story wouldn ' t be published if not for KenjiSato, thanks for proofreading my story and even more for guiding me with tips to write, thanks mate.

_______________

Eliza and Dad - Airplane

Before I start this story, let me give a little background of my family.

We are a nudist family of seven living together—my parents Jaz and Michale, I am (James) the oldest, my younger brother David, younger sister Eliza and her twin sons. It's not any exaggeration that all of us are hot and athletic, with our own personalities. When my mum was losing her bits, she had some surgeries done, and she was back to being a hot mummy once again. My parents used to run a sex club, so we are pretty open minded, sexually.

This story is about my dad and my sister, Eliza. She is a 22-year-old, sexy, hot blonde, with a 36C rack. My dad is a well-built, muscular man and looks pretty handsome.

_______________

Everyone is at the lunch table, when dad informs us that we have to postpone this weekend's plan of going to Aunt Susan's—something urgent has come up, and he needs to fly to Berlin this evening. Dad asks Eliza to accompany him on this four-day visit, as his secretary is sick. She looks towards me for an answer because she works for me.

I say, "It's okay, dad needs you. I can give you time off, but it can't be paid time off."

And dad says, "Eliza, you just got to keep a sexy smile on your face all the time; I just want you to distract people off me, and don't worry, I will pay you one hundred quids a day."

I tell dad not to worry, and I even challenge him that Eliza is going to be a better secretary than his own.

Departure

Evening comes, and I walk into Eliza's room, but I don't find her there because she is in the shower. I open her wardrobe to pick out a dress for her—a sexy, pink short skirt with a slit on the right, and a thin, short-sleeved, deep-V-neck white crop-top. I lay them on her bed, and go downstairs to sit with dad. Eliza comes downstairs with her tits almost-three-quarters covered, and the skirt barely covering a little more than her ass.

Dad asks, "Where's your bag?"

I see yellow panties through the slit, and a pink bra through her top (yes, she is bad in matching and choices).

Mom yells, "Will you ever get my taste, huh?"

I get up and take Eliza to the kitchen and say, "How dumb can you be, sis?" and I ask her to remove the bra and panties. Once she puts on the top again, I adjust it the way it is supposed to be, and take her out and say, "What do you say now, mom?" as now, half her tits are popping out and no yellow flashes from underneath the skirt.

Mom replies, "That's my boy."

I look to Eliza for appreciation, and I say, "Okay, dad, let's go."

And he says, "Where's her bag?"

"Dad, she will remain in this dress throughout your trip whenever you need to take her out, and in the hotel, she won't need these."

At the Airport and Aboard Flight

Almost all eyes are on Eliza and dad, and most of them are probably thinking—a gold digger with a sugar daddy. Before leaving them, I whisper to Eliza to make sure her areolas are a little visible at important places.

They pass through the boarding gate, and an air hostess shows them to their seats. There's a middle-aged man sitting in the middle, while Eliza and dad get the side seats.

While dad is putting his briefcase up in the compartment, the air hostess smiles at Eliza and says, "You look pretty, and you two make a nice couple."

To which Eliza smiles and tells her thanks. As Eliza moves to the window seat, her ass almost brushes in the guy's face, sitting in middle, Eliza says, "Oh, I am sorry."

He smiles and says, "With a hottie such as you, I don't mind if it pushed even more!" and they both laugh.

It's not a long flight, but dad prefers to sleep on the plane, so soon he is off to nodding.

Eliza and that guy get comfy with each other, and he asks her how did the two of them meet and end up together. She laughs and tells him that it is her dad she is with, not her boyfriend.

This guy is surprised, "Like, wow. Is he okay with you dressing like this with him?"

Eliza decides to tease him, and tells him not so much, but she just dresses up the way she wants. Then, she starts taking some sexy selfies and plays a clip on her phone, where a girl is being fucked on a bus. She pretends to hide it from the guy next to her, but she keeps the screen in such a way, that he can look at what she is watching. She moves her hand through the slit of her skirt, and starts rubbing her pussy; then she rubs her tits, which unknowingly bares her left tit. As the guys in the video spray their cum on the girl, Eliza just moans a little and starts fingering herself—for the moment she actually forgets where she is.

But she is interrupted by the air hostess, asking if she wants anything to drink. She tells her no thanks, and gets back to her clip, but that, too, is just ending—the video finishes before her fingers can satisfy her urges, and she notices a huge bulge in the guy's trousers. She looks around and finds that air hostess looking at her from up front. She smiles and gets up to go to the lavatory. And this time, she faces her co-passenger while passing, and bending down more than needed.

He smiles and says, "Your, uh..." and points to her tits, "...your breasts are out."

Eliza looks down and adjusts her top in embarrassment, realizing that the air hostess must have seen her, too; she did not complain or ask her to cover herself up, though. Eliza goes up front, and finds the lavatory is occupied, so she stands and waits there.

The air hostess walks over to her, and asks if she can help, to which Eliza says she is feeling some itchiness on her back and needs to see what's there. The air hostess, with 'Julia' on' her lapel pin, offers help, which Eliza gladly accepts. So, once one of the lavatories is free, Julia whispers something to her colleague, who then walks up and closes the curtain, so no one can see the lavatories.

Once Eliza goes in, Julia walks in behind her, and asks Eliza to move her top up a little. Eliza just pulls it off, and puts it by the small sink.

Julia says, "You are so pretty."

Eliza turns around, smiling, and moves her hand to her back, pointing to where the itching is. Julia starts rubbing her back, but after a few minutes, Eliza turns around saying, "Your hands feel so comforting," as she holds them and puts them on her tits.

Julia welcomes this with a kiss on Eliza's lips, which quickly turns into a passionate kiss. Julia says she wants to see her pee, so Eliza takes off her skirt.

"Wow, no panties, either. I like you, Eliza," Julia says, and puts her hand on her wet pussy and starts rubbing it. Eliza sits on the toilet, but Julia keeps rubbing and fingering her pussy 'til Eliza relieves a stream of pee on her hand. Julia seductively licks her fingers, and offers them to Eliza to lick, too; Eliza starts sucking Julia's finger like a cock.

Julia pulls her off the toilet seat, switching positions, holding Eliza in front of her, and then she just starts squeezing and sucking her tits. She bites her nipples and tits all over, and she literally makes them reddish, not caring about Eliza's moans from her bites. Then, she pauses, and asks Eliza if she wants to be her sub because Julia is also from London, so it's not going to be so hard for them to meet each other. .

Eliza takes a moment and agrees saying, "Yes, my queen."

To which Julia smiles, and gives a little spank on her tits and says, "No, you don't need to call me queen. Julia is okay." Eliza kisses her, and puts her hands on her shirt to unbutton, but Julia quickly shakes them off saying, "You won't do anything without permission, okay?" and she gets up and pushes Eliza back onto the toilet seat.

Julia takes off her skirt; underneath, she is wearing sexy black panties which are visibly wet. She pulls Eliza's face onto her panties, and asks her to lick and suck them dry. Eliza first licks on and around the panty lines, and then sucks her juices through the fabric. She then pushes her tongue on her pussy lips from the side of the panties' edge; soon, she starts pulling on the panties with her teeth. To which Julia lets her take them off, and then puts her one leg on the toilet seat and pushes her pussy onto Eliza's face.

Eliza sucks and licks her pussy and says, "Oh gosh, this is such a sexy pussy." She starts licking Julia's pussy lips, and then pushes her tongue deep inside her pussy; she loves her taste.

Soon, Julia says, "I'm going to cum!" and she seals Eliza's mouth with her pussy pressed on it, and just lets herself out filling her mouth with her cum. Eliza gulps it down and kisses her pussy sweetly. Julia bends down to kiss her lips and then bites her nipples again, saying, "I will miss your lips and tongue on my pussy, hon. I am going to call you next weekend."

Eliza smiles and tells her that she would love to eat her again, and starts to get up, but then Julia pushes her back down again.

At the same time, someone knocks on the door. Julia opens it a little, says something to someone, shuts it again, and then says, "We need to go, I am needed out there," then pushes her pussy at Eliza's face again, and asks her to open, but as soon as Eliza opens her mouth, Julia starts peeing—which just goes in her mouth and all over her tits and belly, down to her pussy. Eliza looks at her in shock.

Julia pulls Eliza up, and kisses her on the lips and says, "That's my gift for you, hon," and then picks up her own panties and asks Eliza to put them on her. Eliza helps her put them on and kisses her pussy one last time before Julia puts her skirt back on. She asks Eliza to put her skirt and top back on, too; saying, "Wait here for a minute, hon," and goes out and comes back with a bottle of perfume and sprays it on Eliza's top and skirt, "So you won't smell." Before going out, they exchange numbers for the weekend.

Eliza walks back to her seat, blushing a little, and looks around but doesn't find Julia anywhere. Her top is slightly wet, kind of sticking to her skin, making her nipples and tits pretty visible.

As she reaches her seat, she sees dad drinking water.

He asks, "Where did you go, darling?"

While passing, Eliza trips and falls on the guy in the middle, and it's like her tits smashed his face. She quickly says, "Oh, I'm sorry," but he smiles and doesn't say anything because he thinks she did it deliberately. Dad asks again and she says, "Yeah, yeah, I am fine, dad. I just went to the loo and was talking to the air hostess; she doesn't live too far from us."

Dad brings out a book from his bag, and just dives in reading.

Eliza's co-passenger says, "Very nice."

Eliza says, "What?"

And he says, "Nice perfume, which one is it?"

"Oh thanks, but let me keep it a secret because it's a gift from a dear friend... I hope you don't mind."

"Okay, okay, but it's not something private, though," and they start talking about other stuff.

In a little while, Eliza takes out her phone again, and starts going through the selfies she took earlier.

As she is swiping, the guy next to her asks, "Do you mind if I take a pic with you?"

Eliza says, "Won't your girlfriend mind?"

"I am single, and I actually want to show you off as my girlfriend overseas," and they both laugh.

Eliza says, "Okay, all right," and he takes out his phone and takes a pic.

But dad says, "What's happening?"

Eliza quickly says, "Oh dad, he is good company, you go on and read your book," and dad gets back to his book.

The guy says, "I got afraid for a moment, but thanks," and takes a few more.

While he is holding the phone up, Eliza says, "Oh, wait, show me. Are those my nipples?" And he shows her all the pics and she is like, "Oh gosh, I didn't know," and tries to adjust her top so it won't stick to the skin that much, and asks him to take the pic again.

After a couple clicks, he says, "If you don't mind, can you adjust your top like before?"

Eliza smiles, and says okay, pulling her top down a little. Now, she can see her areolas out of her top, in the camera. Suddenly, the guy puts his arm around her for more pics, and then just puts his hand on her left tit. Eliza doesn't stop him, so he starts pulling her top to expose her nipple, and then both.

Eliza says, "What are you doing?"

He says, "Just for friends, please. I have been humiliated so much before, and with you, I have a chance of standing out among my friends."

Eliza just pulls out both her tits for him, and asks, "Do you want to add some more spice?"

And he says, "Yes," thinking she will ask him to suck on her pink nipples.

But Eliza pulls away her skirt from the slit, exposing her pussy and says, "Now, take the pic."

"Wow, you go girl!" and then he starts pulling the slit aside more.

Eliza stops him and says, "Hey, it will tear..." but then, she lifts her ass up a little, and takes off the skirt and drops it on the floor; then lifts one leg up and rests it on the side wall and spreads the other leg a little...

Dad looks towards them because of the little movement, but he doesn't see her tits out because of the guy in middle...

This guy is over the moon and can't believe his luck. He decides to exploit the situation and starts rubbing and squeezing her tits while Eliza rubs her pussy, as he makes a video of them. Soon, he starts rubbing and fingering her pussy, and kissing and sucking her tits...

Then, Eliza moves her hand to the bulge in his trousers, and he quickly spreads the blanket on his lap. Eliza pulls her top up, covering only half her tits as before, and then she moves her hand inside his pants, takes his cock out and starts rubbing it...

He cums pretty quickly, which actually disappoints Eliza because she liked his cock as it was impressive in size. He tells her that this has only happened in his fantasies but she made it true and thanks her...

He starts showing her the recorded clip, and the pilot announces that they will be landing in half an hour.

After a few minutes, Eliza starts doing her makeup to get ready for landing.

Julia comes to her seat and says, "Miss, will you please come ahead because we think you dropped something in the lavatory, so if you can please verify if it is yours or not."

Dad says, "What is it?"

"It's a lipstick."

"Why can't you just bring it here and confirm it with her?"

Eliza says, "No worries, dad. I can go down there," and Julia thanks her and goes back. Eliza picks up her skirt, puts it on, and walks up to the front, but doesn't find Julia there. Another hostess asks her to check for her lipstick in the right lavatory, and Eliza pauses for a bit and says, "But, I was in the left one before." The hostess doesn't answer, and just goes to attend to a passenger. Eliza sees another passenger coming up to use the lavatory, so she quickly walks into the left one, but finds nothing inside. Confused, she decides to wait for a few minutes, thinking Julia might come with something...

After two minutes, the door opens and Julia comes in, and before Eliza can say anything, she pulls her close and kisses her lips and says, "I wanted to make out in here, too." Eliza smiles and kisses her again. Julia says, "Why are you still dressed up, hon," and pulls off her top, then skirt as well, and throws them on the floor; then slaps her tits so hard, that Eliza moans aloud.

Julia says, "Hey, are you stupid? There are people standing outside to use the loo—keep your voice low," and then kisses Eliza's now-bare tits and pulls her nipples nearly off with her teeth. She makes her sit on top of the little sink place, and spreads her legs; gets down and starts licking her pussy lips, while squeezing her tits very hard. And then, she opens a cabinet, takes out a mop, and starts rubbing its handle's round end on her pussy—then just slowly pushes it inside. She then starts working it in and out of her pussy, at a slow-to-medium pace, while sucking her tits and nipples—leaving bite marks on her tits this time...

And then, Julia starts fucking her with the mop handle fast and hard. Quickly, Eliza says she is going to cum. Julia fucks her with the handle a little more, then takes it out and starts rubbing and fingering her pussy with two fingers, and gives Eliza the handle...to lick. Eliza starts cumming...

Julia licks Eliza's pussy clean and kisses it, and then pulls her down and pushes her onto the toilet seat. She takes off her skirt and panties, puts them carefully on the side, and asks Eliza to kiss her pussy—turns around and bends over, pushing her ass in Eliza's face. Eliza holds Julia's ass from the sides, starts licking her ass cheeks, moves to licking her pussy lips and ass crack, and then she pushes her tongue inside her pussy...

Julia turns around, takes Eliza's face in her hands, kisses her lips and pushes her tongue in her mouth, and Eliza starts sucking her tongue. Then Eliza pushes Julia away and pulls her pussy to her mouth again and rubs her tongue on her pussy lips, sucking both pussy lips in her mouth, together and separately. As Eliza fingerfucks her pussy fast and hard, Julia is about to cum, when she asks Eliza to suck it all. Eliza puts her mouth on her pussy and starts sucking her juices. Once she has licked clean her pussy, she asks if she is going to pee on her again.

Julia licks her own cum off of Eliza's lips, and says, "Of course, hon. Every time I am going to see you, I will bathe you with my pee, and more in future," and laughs. And once again, she sets herself at Eliza's mouth and just starts peeing on her; this time she moves her pee stream aiming for her mouth and tits, and then she asks Eliza to lick off last drops. Then she sucks her lips and bites and sucks her tits and nipples again. Julia says, "I am going to miss you so dearly, hon. I wish it was a longer flight," and then she asks Eliza to sit on the sink counter again.

Julia takes out a lipstick from the cabinet where she had put it, and she spreads Eliza's legs wide apart. She starts applying the lipstick on Eliza's pussy lips, and then brings it back up and puts it on her own lips. Eliza then puts lipstick on Julia's pussy lips, before finishing around her own smile on her lips. Julia takes back the lipstick, and uses just a tiny bit on Eliza's nipples, as well.

Julia starts putting on her panties and skirt, and picks up Eliza's top and skirt off the floor. "Oh gosh, hon, your skirt and top got a little wet," she says, as she helps her put those on, and sprays some perfume on Eliza to kill the urine smell.

Standing with Eliza, Julia takes a selfie with her; then pulls out her tits and takes another selfie; the last one of biting her nipple. Julia sets Eliza's top, so her areolas are on show a little. Julia opens the door and walks out, and Eliza follows; both see a boy standing there, waiting.

Seeing them leave the lavatory together, the boy says, "Hey, you two were inside together, were you having sex in there?" and they both laugh. Eliza walks to her seat as the pilot announces to put on their seatbelts, as they are going to land now...

As passengers start to deplane, Eliza walks past Julia standing at the door, who spanks her ass a little, saying, "Have a good night, miss."

_______________