Eliza and Jeb's Erotic Journey

Story Info
Two adults meet at a party and take a road trip together.
3.1k words
4.56
2.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

Fellow Lit writer @Jeb56 and I have collaborated on a series of chapters that detail several adventures we sent 'ourselves' on during various chats we've had over several months. We each took turns writing an erotic narrative and the other picked up where it ended.

It's been a very enjoyable experience writing together and I hope readers find it as entertaining as we have!

----------

Eliza

"I'm going to fuck you Eliza. I want you to cum the instant my cock slides into you."

Voice husky, your brown eyes stare intently into mine. "As soon as you feel how hard I am, how I stretch you, I want to hear you cum. I want you to feel it in every pore of your body. Own it."

I nod, giving in. Acquiescing. Your words and the touch of your skin against mine have aroused me, I'm wet.

By now I can feel the tingle, a herald to the cum that will happen as soon as I feel your cock inside of me.

Already arching my hips to meet your cock, I close my green eyes, not willing to see the victory in yours, my mouth opening with a groan as you press against my cunt, driving your cock into me and I'm there, instantly.

My legs come up around your back to hold you in me, my back arches off the bed and a guttural moan emanates from my center. Nerves tingle from my head to my curled toes. Kaleidoscope colors explode in my brain. Muscles inside me clamp onto your cock, squeezing you with the strength of my cum.

The cum goes on, my legs wound around your hips, holding you deep inside me. Gripping the silky sheets tightly with white-tipped fingers, I twine them in my hands, moans intermingling with gasps of pleasure. Your cock is still hard inside me, grinding against my pubic bone, making me aware that even as my orgasms are rocking our bodies, you've yet to join me, to fill me.

A giggle escapes my full red lips, bruised from your demanding mouth only a short time ago, and you startle, wondering what I have in mind even as my legs release you.

You watch, eyes surveying my bare skin as I turn over on the bed, knees beneath me and round ass brushing against your cock, erect and soaking wet from my first cum.

Looking back at you over my shoulder, bright eyes locked on yours, legs parted in offering, I say, "Fuck me like this."

My command is one that brings instant compliance as your cock parts my folds once again, driving into me, forcing me forward with your momentum into the tangle of blankets and sheets on your bed.

Hands on my hips, fingers clamped on the soft skin there, you find a rhythm of thrusting that turns quickly into a pummeling.

I've cum again and again, and your cock and thighs are drenched; your hands are on my shoulders now, pulling me tight against your body even as you push me forward, burying yourself once again deep inside me.

Moans and inarticulate sounds are all either of us can utter at this point. I can tell you are close because your cock swells inside of me and you still, weight shifting from your feet to my hips, pressing me further into the bed. Inside my head I imagine ropes of your creamy cum mingling with mine, listening to the deep groan you make as you thrust a few more times, finishing.

I slump fully onto the bed as you fall beside me, your breath hitching, then slowing.

Sated.

For now.

----------

Jeb

I awaken slowly to find you still lying beside me, the sunlight streaming through the window onto your tangled blonde hair. Though still groggy, I can sense the bedroom is still ripe with the aroma of our marathon coupling late last night...the heady natural musk of cunt and cum, the mattress still damp beneath us. Suddenly I MUST have you again, lust quickly overwhelms me, blood begins pounding in my head as my cock becomes obscenely rigid.

You stir awake as my hand slips between your smooth thighs; they instinctively part despite your sleepiness. My fingers find the silky lips of your cleft still slippery from last night's cum.

The musky scent intoxicates me, and drunk with lust for you, I move between your thighs, lower my head and begin to tongue your sweet wet folds.

"Mmm, yes, moan for me Eliza."

----------

Eliza

Eyes barely open, already cumming, my hips arch against your mouth.

Those tangled locks of hair are in my eyes and glued to my dry lips, and I impatiently gather them with my hands and tuck them behind my head, out of the way.

Thighs spread, I can feel the scratch of your morning scruff against the tender skin there. Absently, I think about how it tickles and burns at the same time, offering a distraction from the intense feelings your tongue is generating in my body.

Focusing on the cum that's building and beginning to overtake my mind, my hands drift down my naked body to your head, fingers threading through your soft hair, clutching the strands tightly. Pulling you closer, deeper into me.

"Fuck, fuck..." I've gone inarticulate again, my brain overwhelmed with the tongue lashing you're administering right now. Humping your face, grinding against your lips, I'm cumming hard, threatening to drown you with fluid. Overwhelmed with the intensity of the cum, I release you and roll over onto my side, shuddering and gasping.

"Water," I croak pleadingly, mouth dry, unable to catch my breath.

You hand me my water bottle, left on the bedstand overnight, and I sit up to gulp down what remains in the metal bottle. After a minute or so, I grin at you, laughing aloud at the bemused expression on your face.

"Told you so." A broad smile covers my face as I once again wrestle with my hair, tying it back in an impromptu ponytail.

"When I cum, it's not a little squeak of pleasure, it's a whole-body experience. There will be aftershocks too, where I go into this sort of reflexive stretch and cum, again."

"Anyway, where were we?" My eyes are drawn to your lap, where the rigid length of your cock swells above the puddle of blankets.

"Ah, yes, there, that's where we were," as I lean over and run the tip of my index finger across the head, smearing a drop of precum across your skin and mine.

As you watch, I bring my finger up to my mouth and extend my tongue, tasting you on my finger. An involuntary groan issues from between your lips and a pleading look darkens your eyes to a deeper brown than usual.

"Please, Eliza..." Your voice trails off as I push you back flat onto the bed and kneel between your legs.

Your cock is straight up, a flagpole delineating the juncture of two muscular thighs and I lean forward, mouth slightly parted.

"Is this what you want Jeb?" I tease, pursing my lips and blowing softly on you. "My tongue here, close to your cock, my mouth, ready to take in as far as you'll go?"

"Fuck!" The tortured sound bursts from your mouth, "Yes, fuck yes, now. Please now."

Before you have time to draw another breath, my open mouth engulfs your cock, enveloping you with heat and wet, sucking you into my throat.

----------

Jeb

I raise myself onto my elbows to gaze lustfully into your eyes as you do what you've shown me you can do so skillfully.

Your lips encircle my thick veined cock as it disappears again into your sweet warm mouth. I marvel at how you take my length so fully and sensually, taking your time, driving me mad with the flicking of your silky tongue on my swollen head.

You inevitably caress my length with your fingers, closing your eyes in pleasure and rubbing me slowly against your face. I love this sweet gesture most of all Eliza; we're drowning in lust for each other.

Please don't let me cum yet, squeeze the head, slow me down, I want this heaven to last.

----------

Eliza

Stroking your cock with my fingers, gently raking the sensitive skin with my short nails, I lock eyes with you again.

For me, this is the most amazing feeling; the control I have over your body right now. A moment ago you were driving my pleasure, and now I'm in charge of yours.

I keep my head tilted so that I can watch your expression as I suck the tip of you into my mouth and run my tongue across your slit, knowing how this action drives you wild. My reward is seeing you sag back towards the pillows, arms giving way while a soft groan of rapture emanates from between your lips.

Encouraged to explore further, I ease your length once again into the depths of my mouth, licking soft skin as I descend, driven by the thrusting movements of your hips.

As my head rises and falls, saliva coating your cock, making you as wet as I am, your thrusts get shorter and faster and I grip the base of your cock with my hand.

Raising my head, I look across the expanse of your chest and whisper, "Hold on a minute lover, there's far better places for you to put your cum."

I shift myself, slide up your body and straddle your narrow hips, teasing your cock with my wet cunt. Leaning over to kiss your lips softly, I whisper against them, "Much, much better places, don't you agree?"

----------

Jeb

Your slick wet cunt, ripe with our sex, slides over my throbbing cock. Fuuuuck yes, you know I agree lover!

I'm hopelessly in lust now; I just want to explode in you and on you, to fill you and paint you with my hot urgent cum.

Every nerve in my body is charged and taut; only one goal drives me now, the overwhelming need to fuck you, to match your surging hips with my balls-deep thrusts until we lose ourselves in orgasmic frenzy.

Mount me now Eliza, take me into the grip of your sweet silken pussy again and show me how an unforgettably sensual woman rides her man.

----------

Eliza

As I raise my body on my knees, holding your cock with my right hand, dragging the tip along the length of my aching slit, I can feel the impatience throbing throughout your body.

You're shuddering beneath me, shaking with lust. I can see it in your eyes; they're glazed over and narrowed, anticipating the moment that I stop teasing and ease you into my body.

Slowly, very slowly, I guide you there, letting your hardness split me, keeping a tight grip on the base of your cock. I'm in charge and you'll go at my pace.

Or so I believe...until frustration boils over and you flip me over onto my back in one swift movement. Mouth on mine swallowing my protests, you drive deep inside me, burying yourself with one thrust, bottoming out. In response, my body arches up off the bed, legs coming up to clamp your waist, pulling you deeper, holding you against me, fucking my hips up to meet your thrusts.

"I'm not," you pant, lips and kisses hard on my skin, "not gonna last long this time."

My body is quaking with a cum, the cum you've enticed with your rough play, and I giggle as you pound into me harder and harder, skin slapping against skin.

The giggle turns to a gasp, my fingers dig into the muscles in your shoulders, clenching tight. "I'm already there Jeb, join me, fucking cum. Right now, cum with me." My mouth is next to your ear and the words tumble incoherently from my mouth. "Fucking do it, cum inside me right now."

----------

Jeb

In one final mighty thrust I pin your quaking body onto the damp mattress, my hands clutch at your surging ass and I gasp into your ear, "Fuck yes, cum with me."

I shudder my orgasm deep into your clenching cunt. You cry out in coital ecstasy; a powerful jet of hot cum floods into you as my cock spasms, then another, a third, fourth and yet a fifth. Waves of orgasms in your pussy milk my cock through it all. Finally, exhausted, your thighs relax and we collapse into the mattress.

Your nipples are hard and red, the flush of climax spread over your upper chest. I slowly pull out of your drenched cunt, releasing a flood of pearly cum onto your swollen lips and down between your open thighs.

You reach a finger down to catch a shining drop and lasciviously bring it to your lips, "The perfect lip gloss" you moan as you spread it and lean in to me for a long, open-mouthed kiss.

The room smells of fucking again, and the mattress is soaked.

"I need a shower Eliza, care to join me?"

----------

Eliza

"Let's." I'm totally agreeable to that suggestion. Everything is sticky or dripping and I can only dream of being clean.

I follow you into your bathroom where a huge, multi-person shower looms. Showerheads galore immediately transport me into fantasy land. "You can fit a whole lot of people in this shower," my offhand comment as I watch you adjust the temperature of the water and pull me in behind you. "Have you?"

----------

Jeb

"The shower came with the house, and no more than two at a time so far," I reply with a wink. "Mostly just me, with plenty of room for thoroughly enjoying a nice hot shower session. I think you'll enjoy getting steamy with me in here. We need it after last night and this morning, don't we? Damn, it's been incredible hasn't it Eliza? Come here, let me soap those gorgeous tits."

----------

Eliza

The spray tingles our bodies as we slide our soapy hands over each other.

"It's obvious someone is enjoying the hands-on approach," I tease you, my soapy right hand sliding up and down on your clean cock. You're leaning over me, arms braced against the tile, hot water cascading down your back and over your entire body. Luckily the whole room has become a sauna and I'm not cold at all.

My hands leave your hard cock somewhat regretfully and slide up your broad chest, smothering the curls there with more soapy bubbles as I go. Then all the way up to your neck, and I step even closer against you, running my hands down your back as you moan appreciatively.

Instantly, the water rinses most of you and I grab a small hand-held shower head and spray your front too. After all, I had enough soap in my mouth as a smart-aleck child. I sure don't need any more now that I'm an adult.

You're clean and I'm not, but that doesn't matter right now. Guiding your dripping body backwards, I steer you to the tile bench that extends along the side and back of the shower. Reaching behind you to judge the distance, you sink gracelessly back, legs splayed out. Brushing wet hair away from your face, you gaze bleary-eyed at me, wondering, but also knowing what I'm about to do.

Once again, I open my mouth and run my tongue down the length of your cock and back up, repeating this again and again, as though I'm licking an ice cream cone.

You've completely surrendered, limply resting on the bench, allowing me to be in charge of your pleasure. I've proven time and again that I know exacty what you want, and better yet, exactly what you need.

----------

Jeb

I can scarcely believe I'm getting hard again so soon after our morning romp, but your skilled tongue proves you indeed know exactly what I need. I place both hands on the back of your head and thrust into your warm, wet mouth. I feel the pressure building at the base of my cock as your hand strokes my shaft. Fuck, this isn't going to take long! I'm suddenly too lost in your talented oral skills to turn back.

My balls tighten, my stomach and thighs tense as you suck and swirl. With a deep groan, I lose all control, my cock throbs from base to tip and I cum powerfully into your sweet encircling mouth.

---------

Eliza

After I've brought you to a cum yet again, I'm ready to stand under the steaming water and scrub my entire body multiple times to rid myself of the sticky sweat we've immersed ourselves in over the last twenty-four hours.

I position myself directly under a showerhead and let the water cascade over my entire body. I know you're watching, probably wondering if I'm going to entertain myself there, but initially my only intention is to get clean as quickly as I can.

Grabbing a random bottle of shampoo, closing my eyes against the fountain of water, I ponder asking you to wash my hair and body as I did yours...but I decide instead to let you watch.

You like to watch, don't you?

My hair is soaking wet, so it's a quick squeeze of the bottle and I have a palmful of liquid soap smoothed onto the top of my head.

Fingers stroking and scrubbing, I perform exclusively for you.

The bubbles stream down my back and chest and I take advantage of this, letting my hands follow them across my skin. Caressing my breasts, my stomach and hips, between my legs and down to my toes.

Then back up, slowly, with more soap from my hair, purposely enjoying the feel of my own hands on my body. Especially since I know your eyes trail every move that I make.

Head back, neck exposed, daring you to interfere, I rinse first my hair, with great sheets of shampoo bubbling down the drain, swirling around my feet. Grasping the detachable showerhead, I utilize it on my body this time. Neck, shoulders, breasts, arms, belly...rinsing myself thoroughly clean of our comingled body fluids.

Finished, well aware that you've not taken your eyes from me the whole time, I wring my long blonde hair and dash the water from my face. Green eyes take in your position; arms crossed over your chest and another erection slowly rising from between your spread legs.

"I didn't realize I was fucking a horny teenager." My tone is slightly disapproving as right now my rumbling tummy is demanding breakfast. "Someone is going to have to change the sheets...."

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers