Elizabeht's Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
For one or for all?
1k words
0
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers

All rights reserved and enforced by the Guild of Assassins. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All appropriate safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.

Sunitra sensed confusion in her disciple. She could see it in the momentary silences during a discussion, the way she would stop doing something, as if she is listening for some expected sound.

As they tidied the studio she asked: "My chela, are you well? Are your studies going well? Are you worried about something?"

The girl blushed and nodded. Sunitra smiled and said: "Let's finish here, have a shower and a glass of wine, then you can tell me what bothers you."

The familiar ritual of showering together was somehow different. Elizabeth seemed to stiffen when Sunitra's hands caressed her intimate parts, her breasts, and she seemed reluctant to touch her teacher's breasts.

They settled down and Sunitra asked about Elizabeth's studies, her latest assignment results, the letter she had received from her mother. Then she cupped the blond head between her palms, and asked: "What is it? You know you can tell me."

Elizabeth sniffed. "It's about Terry. You know we made love here, and the other night we had his dorm room to ourselves. And we went for a walk and he.... "

Sunitra kissed her forehead. "And the world was wonderful the flowers brighter than ever before. And you are falling in love. Isn't it wonderful?"

Elizabeth nodded, eyes gleaming, but she bit her lip. "But what about us?"

Sunitra laughed softly, drew the girl against her breast and hugged her.

"My chela, I love you. Remember, there are different degrees of love. The Greeks differentiated between, on the basic level, love between sexual partners, on another level love between friends, and, by the way, some of them believed real friendship was only possible between members of the same sex. And thirdly there is the love for the gods. I love you as a friend, perhaps even a little as a mother for her daughter, as a teacher for her chela. If you fall in love with Terence I will not love you less, and I hope you will not love me less. Perhaps we may not enjoy sex together, if you and Terence decide to have an exclusive sexual relationship. And it will be good to do so. That way you can build a lasting relationship."

Elizabeth was now sobbing, her eyes streaming. "I love you, Sunitra. I just don't want to lose you. But the feelings I have for Terry...."

Sunitra held her tightly. "There, my chela, let it all come out. I understand. You have learnt that sex might be nice as exercise, but that need not have much to do with love. Sex may be a powerful building block for developing a relationship. As humans we are made to find a partner, to develop feelings for the right one, to build a relationship, to have children and to build a family. That is right and good. For some people this does not work out, for some people this is not enough. For you, now, this is the right way to go. But do not let this relationship get in the way of your studies, your life ahead. Let it rather grow your vision for the future. Give yourself over with your whole heart, but keep your mind, and his, clear."

The girl nodded. She took a deep breath and asked: "You will be there when I need you? And Bill and John? John asked that I come and work with him..."

Sunitra smiled: "And so you will go and work with him. I think you would make a good complement to his way of working. I often think he is too much of a male -- focused on one task and not seeing what is going on around him. The work you did for him impressed him no end."

"Yes, but what we did together... And if he wants to..."

Sunitra shook her head. "My chela, I have known John for many years, and I can tell you that he respects you and would never do anything that would hurt you. If you decide to be in an exclusive relationship with Terry John would never expect of you to break that trust, in fact he will see that you keep to it. And should Terry break your trust I am sure John will make his life hell, believe me. No, what you... what we had will only make you stronger and give you a better basis for your life. And should you come to a point where you need more, to open your relationship, we will be here for you. But if not we will always be here as your friends, Do you understand?"

Elizabeth dissolved in tears. It was a long time before she sat back and took the handkerchief Sunitra proffered. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, all of you. I never had friends like you, my mother would never have..."

Sunitra took her hand. "Now you know what friends do for each other. Is Terry going to make you happy? Because if he doesn't I will tear his balls off."

Elizabeth giggled. "Oh no, you don't touch them, they are mine!" And she burst out laughing.

The wedding was everything a wedding should be, with friends, parents, a blushing bride and a groom bursting with pride. And when Terry made his speech, he added a word of thanks to his bride's special friend Sunitra, and also to John and Bill. Sunitra caught his glance and wondered how much Elizabeth had told him.

And so ends the second part of Elizabeth's journey. My thanks to you, gentle reader who traveled with her as she embarked on her journey of discovery. But life has much in store for her, many harsh lessons. Should I continue to share this with you? Should I publish what already runs to 40 pages here? Should I venture to place this on the electronic platforms? Your views and advice would be most welcome.

MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers