Elizabeth's Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A continuation of the story of Elizabeth's voyage into sex.
2.3k words
4.07
6.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers

Elizabeth's Vacation Ch. 01: What Men Want, And What They Need

All rights reserved. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.

This is a continuation on the previous series, Elizabeth Defrosted. It traces the vacation period between the end of Elizabeth's first year at College, when she became a disciple or chela to Sunitra, a tantra adept, and learnt about her own body and various sexual techniques.

Elizabeth spends the vacations as caretaker yoga teacher while Sunitra is away in the mountains, but is instructed to keep in touch with her two male instructors, Dr Bill Ogden, and John Willis, a retired engineer, both of them also tantra adepts to learn more about male sexuality.

* * * * *

John answered her call on the second ring. His voice was a calm anchor in the uncertainty that she had been feeling, and she greeted him eagerly.

"Hi, John, I'm glad to hear your voice, I had been hoping you would call. How are you?"

His reply was calm, perhaps a little cool. "I'm fine, Elizabeth, and I hope you are too. How is the yoga going?"

"Oh, very well, I really enjoy it, also teaching it makes me feel great, but I realise how little I know. When can I come to see you?"

He took a few seconds to answer. "What do you want to see me about?"

She was a little confused. "Well, Sunitra said... I mean, I was supposed to keep in touch with you and... You would teach me?"

There was a touch of humour in his voice. "I'm aware of what Sunitra told you. You are welcome to continue your contact with me, I am here. What do you want from me?"

She wondered what to say. In the past she had great sex with him, and in a sense felt dependent on him. But he seemed to have a different idea of their relationship.

"Can I come and talk with you? Please?"

His voice was slightly amused. "Of course. You have a morning class tomorrow, right? Let's meet for sundowners at the bistro on the lake. Does that work for you?"

The bistro was a popular meeting place, also among students. A prime attraction was the number of quite discreet tables among the hedges. John had met her at the entrance, kissed her hand and admired her glowing countenance and the light dress she was wearing, and then steered her to a table commanding a view of several other tables.

Their orders came, and he looked at her. "You look lovely, my dear. I am honoured to have such a beauty at y table. Now, what did you want to hear from me?"

She stumbled over her words, unsure with him, and he watched her for a while, then put a hand on hers. "I am teasing you a little, Elizabeth. I know you want to ask if we are going to continue having sex. You want me to take the place of your teacher, your master, not so?"

She nodded, blushing, and he continued. "I am not your teacher, merely someone she asked to help instruct you. I am not your master, understand? That is why I did not call you. I understood that you seem to have realised that you had been too passive in your relationships, and I agree with that. So I am not going to tell you what to do and how to behave, I will respond to your requests. If you want us to have sex, and you can explain to me what you want out of that event, I will do my best to respond. Does that answer your unasked questions?"

She looked down, bit her lip, and answered: "Yes, I think so. I'm... Maybe... Well, yes, I did tell Sunitra I was at fault for allowing the men at that swinger party to use me, because I just allowed them, I did not take the lead. So now I see what you mean. You want me to be more independent?"

He smiled. "My dear, it is not what I want, it is what you want. I look forward to responding to all your requests, when you want to. I am a little tied up with commitments, and I may well ask you to assist me with some work-related issues, but more about that later. Now, what are your views about independence?"

She bit her lip again. "Afraid? Unsure? I must admit I have become dependent on Sunitra's guidance. I'm not sure if I will be doing the right things. Maybe I will make mistakes..."

He smiled reassuringly. "That is why I am here, my dear. You have but to ask for advice, but guidance, instructions? No, not from me. As for mistakes, we all make them, that is how we learn."

She took a deep breath. "Okay, you are right. I am a big girl now. What I hope you can tell me is, what do men want? You remember that little shit who practically raped me when I offered my virginity to him? All he wanted was to put his thing in me, ejaculate, and walk away, probably telling the world I was a slut or something. Is that really..."

He laughed, attracting the attention of the waiter. "You are almost poetic in your anger, Elizabeth, and may I add that you are beautiful when you are angry like that. Perhaps I should provoke you more often. Look, let us start at the beginning of our evolution. Male and female copulate to procreate, right? Did you know Adam and Eve were mathematicians? The angel told them to go forth and multiply..."

Her laughter pealed over the lawns. He grinned and whispered: "When I talk to young men about how to get somewhere with girls I tell them to get the girls laughing, then the panties come off far quicker."

She wiped her eyes and said: "You are incorrigible. Do you really teach young men how to seduce girls?"

"You will not believe what I hear. The other day one young man told me the way to get somewhere with a girl is, after a disco or a party, to approach her in the street and ask: "You want to fuck?" But back to your question: There is research to back this up. Most men go to prostitutes to get someone to listen to them. They want to be validated, have someone to talk to, to make them feel big and important. The sad part is that they have to pay someone to pretend they are listening, are impressed with the manliness of the client, and so on. Which probably leads us to the Madonna/whore complex. Men want to believe a woman is pure, untouchable, perfect, and they will continue to try to make love to her. When they succeed, because they see the flaws inside themselves, they will accuse her of being a slut and worse. We are weird, us men, aren't we?"

She shook her head. "I don't understand. So what are we supposed to do? Swear off men altogether?"

He laughed. "Yes, and let the human race go extinct. No, my dear. Have you heard the expression: 'a woman can make a man from a boy, and a boy from a man?' You have to teach them, train them, and one day when you have sons, teach them too."

She lifted a challenging chin. "I think I am only going to have girls. But if a woman can make that, what can a man make?"

He smiled at her. "And what a contribution to the loveliness of this earth wouldn't a few duplicates of you make. My dear, the best a man can do is to make a fool of himself. And that may be the lesson for today. Did you see the young couple that came in? Move your chair a little and see what I mean."

She had noticed the pair, a muscular, tall young man and a striking deep-chested brunette. They were seated not far away, and John put a small instrument on the table. "Observe the body language. He is keen to get into those tight jeans she has on, and at the moment I think he has a fair chance. What do you think? Listen to what they are saying."

She looked at the instrument, took the proffered earphone. "Eavesdropping? Is this legal? Should we be doing this? Well, he is telling her about his football career. Figured him for a footballer."

The two were waiting for their drinks, the boy sprawled back, the girl with her legs crossed demurely towards him, an elbow on her knee, listening attentively.

John smiled at her scandalised face. "A small bet? If he gets her you get to call the shots tonight, if she closes the shop, I get to choose what I want to do to you. Deal?"

She grinned. "Well, he is going all out to impress her. Now he is talking of his class average. Doing a good sales job."

John shook his head. "But is that what she wants to hear? Would you want to be bombarded with his exploits, or would you prefer to know what he is like as a person? Wouldn't you prefer for a man to ask you who you are, how you think, what your priorities are?"

She giggled. "I think you are right. You heard how she tried to turn the conversation to herself, and he just kept talking? Now he is on about his truck. His truck, I ask you. And you are right, she is closing up. Look, her arm across her waist."

They watched the relationship disintegrating, the body language changing as the girl slowly closed up, crossed her legs away from the boy, crossed her hands on her stomach, started turning away, while the guy kept on his monologue about himself.

Long before the girl had a message on her phone and sweetly excused herself Elizabeth had had to concede. "You won hands down. So what torture are you going to inflict on me?"

John took her arm as they walked away from the bistro. "Ah, my dear, you have surrendered yourself into my hands. Tonight I am going to inflict the supreme punishment on you. Tonight I am going to.... Make you my mistress, make you wreak your will on poor innocent me."

She laughed. "And what will the limits be?"

"Let us stop at grievous bodily harm. Would you prefer handcuffs? Whips? Manacles?"

Two hours later she put down the riding crop, spreading some lotion on his red backsides, and sighed. "So, slave, what did you like? Should I fuck your bum again?" She gestured to the strap-on penis that lay, discarded, on the carpet.

John pretended a whimper. "Anything you prefer, mistress, anything you desire. I am your slave, helpless clay in your hands."

She grinned, but realised that she was running out of ideas. "Well, in that case you will now proceed to give me an orgasm that will last ten minutes. Get to work, slave!"

John kept the grin from his face, and drew her closer. Stripping the leather skirt off her, he caressed her swollen breasts, worshipping them, then kissed his way down her pliant body, seeking and finding her cleft, her engorged clitoris. She had come several times during their play-acting, and now she gasped as he found her sensitive nerves, her slick lips, the warm opening of her vagina.

She sighed as he licked her, but them she wanted to continue the act. "So, slave, what would you wish to do with me?"

John had a glint in his eyes. "My lovely, it would be any man's desire to make this beautiful body squirm with pleasure, to make you beg for my body on you, inside you, to reduce you to a quivering orgasmic jelly, to impregnate you, carry you away to a deserted island, and have fifteen babies each as beautiful as you."

She laughed amidst the beginning of her climax. "What? Fifteen? Are you crazy? And where will we get food? Are you going to go fishing?"

His finger found her g-spot and she gasped, "A fish, a coconut, that should do us. And lots of beer for me to drink under the palm trees."

Her body was beginning to tense up, her vagina clenching against his onslaught of fingers and tongue. "Beer? Which you will buy with what money?"

He grinned, darted his tongue over her clitoris as he stroked her depths. "You will get a job at the local Chinese shop, my love, and earn us money for beer."

Her helpless laughter signalled the beginning of her orgasm, and he moved up, penetrated her, and ejaculated as her vagina spasmed around him, milking him dry.

Leaning over her gasping body he turned his face to her, kissed her tenderly and asked: "Do I take that as a 'yes' then? Palm trees, babies and all?"

She grinned, shook him off her, and sat up. "Thanks, John, that was magnificent. And, no thank you for the babies and the palm trees."

He brought her a glass of chilled white wine. "So, what do you think I wanted you to understand?"

She frowned, still glowing from the orgasm. "That men want a lot of things, but that we must remember the primal urge, and learn to live with it. That a woman has to guide a man's primary drive, harness it. And, just perhaps, you were trying to tell me that sex without some context is rather meaningless."

He kissed her again. "You are learning, Elizabeth. Now, I have a favour to ask of you. Next week..."

MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers