Elizabeth

Story Info
My first time with my sister-in-law.
4.8k words
4.41
74.6k
56
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dillfober
dillfober
97 Followers

ELIZABETH

Authors Notes: This story is true and happened in the mid 90's, Liz was 30, and I was 40 at the time. I wrote this about a year after it happened, so please remember I'm not a good writer, just relaying what happened to me that one summer day so many years ago. Names were changed to protect the identities of everyone.

*

It was a warm summer morning and I just got a call from my sister-in-law, Liz. She needed some more financial help and was looking to me for it. She was my wife's younger sister by about six years. She had a doll face, but with a real curvy body . She reminded me a lot of Jamie Lee Curtis in both body and face. (People use to tease her saying they looked like sisters.) She had a long hourglass figure. If I were to guess her measurements, I would say 36D breasts, 26-inch waist, and easily 36-inch hips. There was no visible fat on her. Her personality was very outgoing, almost a little on the bold side. She was 5'9" tall and about 135 pounds of energy. Maybe that is why we got along so well, because we were both so active in sports. She was divorced for the second time and had one son by a previous marriage. Liz was in her third marriage, and he had been fixed so she didn't worry about kids with him. She claimed she didn't enjoy sex with him because his manhood was thin, and short, and he came too quickly; according to her. She always said, "I need to find someone just like you, David. But since my sister already has you I'm out of luck, unless you decide you want to stray?" Then she'd wink at me seductively, and walk away leaving me speechless as to how to respond. Glad my wife never saw or heard that comment.

I always had a crush on her for about the last ten years, and I think she knew it. Over the past year she would tease me with sexual innuendos with the little butt and breast flashes here and there; which she always tried to make it look like an accident rather than on purpose. But we always liked talking about sex when we were alone. She loved telling me about her girlfriend's latest escapes with their wild ass dates, and then she'd tell me about her lack of a sex like with her husband, and what a dud he was in bed. I think it was both our favorite subject when we talked; the sex life's of everyone.

As I hung up the phone, I couldn't believe how she ended the call. "If you will help me with this loan, I will pay it back to you in a very personal way."

I knew she had no way of ever returning the money; she never had. It was always a gift rather than a loan, and always was that way with her. So why did she mean "a very personal way"? I began to wonder what she meant by that innuendo.

I went to the bank and got the cash she needed and took it over to her work, where I met her in the parking lot. Out she came in a nice blue, summer dress, running to my car. She threw her arms around me, smashing her firm breasts into me as she hugged me hard and tight. I then pulled her away and stared at this beautiful women handing her the cash and made some small talk, then I got brave and asked her what she meant by paying it back "in a very personal way?"

She just smiled with a sly look and said, "Go get a room at the Hyatt up the street, and call me when you've got a room number and then I'll show you what I mean?"

I laughed and said, "Oh, bullshit, don't tease me like that. You're all talk and no action!" Taunting her back with her tease.

She looked at me with those green, bewitching eyes and said, "Oh yeah... call me, and you'll see who's no action!" Then turned and walked away.

I couldn't help but notice the sway in her ass as she left, like it was meant for me to watch her walk away. I hoped it wasn't just another one of her teases as she looked over her shoulder smiling at me, waving goodbye; but I sure wanted that cute ass of hers as it wiggled out of sight!

I thought, "What the hell, I see how far she'll take the tease this time?" An hour later I got the room and key, and called her from my cell phone to tell her the room number I had gotten.

She answered, and I said, "I'm calling your bluff. It's room 435."

There was silence for just a moment, and then she said, "Great! I'll see you there at 3:30, and you better be ready, because I'm not joking!"

I laughed and said, "Ready for what?" But she had already hung up.

Now I was confused. Was it some sort of game or trap? I called a good friend of mine who had sex with his sister-in-law years ago, and talked to him about my options. He warned me about my sister-in-law talking too much or feeling guilty after something happened and then telling my wife or my mother-in-law. I agreed, but decided to take a chance with it. She had always been a fantasy of mine. So, I rolled the dice and took the chance and waited to see what would happen; besides like most guys, I was thinking with my cock and not the brain above my shoulders.

I was nervous as hell, so I got to the room early to check it out. It had a nice king-size bed with a large waiting area, couch, coffee table, and a couple chairs, etc.--a step above a normal hotel room. I believe the desk clerk called it "The Business Suite." I figured I had better take a shower again and try and relax with a little TV. Then a quiet knock came, and my cell phone rang at the same time. I took the call first; it was a business associate that I put off quickly, and walked to the door, nervous and scared as what to expect? I looked through the peep hole to make sure. There was Liz all by herself, beautiful as ever, but looking a bit nervous. I quickly opened the door, and she greeted me with her dazzling smile and a hug. I felt my heart flip-flop but tried to act cool because I wasn't sure where this was really going. Was it another one of her teases, or could it be a possible setup for me? Blackmail even crossed my mind? Yet here I was at the moment of truth.

She breezed right on past me and put her purse down on the bed as she sat on the couch in the suite. I was still baffled; closing the door I followed her over to the couch and sat next to her. I thought she or I will chicken out here shortly and not go through with this. There is no way she was going to do this, let alone even me following thru with it?

So, not knowing where to start, I talked about the weather, my work , her work, and we made small talk for about 15 minutes. Then I had my courage to say, "Do you want to leave or shall we see what happens next?" I couldn't believe I just blurted those words out.

She got a very serious look on her face and said, "David, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't wanting this to happen. Maybe the real question ought to be, are you sure you're ready to do this?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I guess this was really going to happen, and we were well past the teasing, or talking stage. It was the moment of truth! I thought I had better cover some bases before anything did happen, so I stated, "If this does happen, this is something we had need to take to our graves. We can never tell anyone, no matter what or whoever asks. That means no clergy confessions, no friends, and especially not to anyone in the family! They can ever know about this moment."

She readily agreed and said she had more to lose than me. I said, "How's that?"

She explained that the worse that would happen to me might be a divorce, but to her, she would be dis-owned by my wife and her family... forever. So she thought she had more to lose than I did, and that I was overthinking things and needed to just enjoy the moment and see where it takes us.

I agreed with her, and stood up taking her by the hand, pulling her up off the couch. I asked her if she was safe from pregnancy. She said she thought she was. But not totally sure, but she didn't really care; besides it was unlikely she could get pregnant again because it took her years of trying just to have her one child. She just wanted to go through with this before we both changed our minds and chickened out.

I took her into my arms and said, "Let's see if there's really any chemistry between us?" Then gently kissed her on the lips. We pulled back, and I about exploded, feeling flush with excitement, and my cock quick stirred in my pants. We then kissed hard as our tongues explored each other's mouths, and my hand went up to her breast and gently caressed it through the thin material of her dress. We broke the kiss; both of us gasping for air as she excused herself to the bathroom to get ready, and I didn't stop to wonder if I would regret it. I just knew I had to have her here and now, and my body was screaming for hers.

I drew the drapes shut because during our small talk she complained about being 15 pounds overweight and was extremely embarrassed by that. I thought really; because she did a great job of hiding it from everybody if she was. I decided to make it dark enough so she didn't have to be naked in full daylight and feel awkward about her weight gain. I did leave them cracked enough so I could see all details that I longed to see of her body.

I quickly undressed, pulled the bedspread back, and climbed in under the sheet. I sat there waiting like a child on Christmas morning for his present. And what a present she was. Not only was I excited, by my cock was really excited in anticipation as it throbbed under the sheet doing a dance of its own. I hadn't seen it this big and hard in a long time. It was almost embarrassing the way it kept throbbing with excitement, like it had a mind of its own. Then I heard the bathroom door open and out she came holding her dress draped over her arm as she placed it over the back of the chair with her nylons and panties and bra on top.

What I discovered filled me with a child's wonder? She had a body like her sisters, only somehow better. She was taller, lean, with a perfect hourglass figure; only larger breasts than I had expected, and very little sagging for their size. She had a small, well-trimmed patch of dark hair between her long legs. Her hips were full and smooth. Her tan lines showed distinctly, (She use to tell me she liked tanning with her bra and panties on instead of nude, because she thought it looked sexier on a woman to have tan lines. I totally agreed.) I stared at her in amazement. I thought she was so different than my wife, who was a bit shorter and had fake breasts and loved to tan in the nude. They were sisters, yet so different in their own ways and shapes.

She caught me starring at her in awe and said, "See how fat I am?" As she tried to pinch her tummy with her fingers unsuccessfully. "Are you sure you want to sleep with me?" I just reached over and pulled back the sheets and patted the bed and watched her climb in with great trepidation.

I leaned over and kissed her full lips again as I felt her body slide up next to mine. I got a slight whiff of her floral bouquet perfume as she kissed me back. Her skin was extra smooth, a light silken feeling, as her legs intertwined with mine. I removed my hand from off her cheek and let it slide down to one of her breasts as I gently cupped it in my hand. They were firm, yet so soft to the touch. I let my finger slip across her nipple as it felt it like a small child's finger begging for attention to be played with.

I broke our kiss as I lowered myself to her breasts and started kissing them. She gasped as I took her large areola in my mouth and gently suckled on her nipple. I could hear her heart beating as I began picking up on the intensity of sucking and nibbling on her nipples. I noticed the large blue veins that ran to her nipples beneath her almost translucent milky skin. What a contrast between her tanned skin and her warm white breasts. It was really sexy to see and understanding why she tanned that way.

I let my other hand wander down between her legs, and felt the damp patch of soft down covering her pussy as I and slipped a finger inside her. Then a second finger as she opened her legs wider for me to have better access to her hidden treasures. I felt the wetness seeping out of her. I could feel deep inside her pussy as her cervix seemed to be throbbing like my cock was; I wanted to explore more of her with my mouth and tongue.

I felt her nudge me over on my back as I stopped my exploring and she straddled my hips between her legs. She was on top looking down into my face, cowboy style. I could feel my cock rubbing between her legs and the wetness from pussy lips moistening my cockhead as it slid between us. I knew by the way she rubbed back and forth across my cock I would slip in if she kept playing with me that way. I thought I was going to bust, but I wanted this to last forever and didn't want to go straight to sex without more exploration of her hidden treasures.

She had my fingers interlocked with hers holding my hands down on the pillow, while she continued to slide between us. Then she stopped, slid forward 'til my cock was at her opening. She gently pushed back with small little thrusts as I started to penetrate her. I looked up at her as she stared back into my eyes with intensity. She had a seductive look about her. She moaned a little, and I would slip a little deeper in her. She would then withdraw, and then push down again and I'd go a little farther in her, and she'd gasp. Her eyes started to glaze over as I felt myself halfway in her tight pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was, and yet so very tight. Then she broke her grip and put her hands on my chest and lifted up and groaned loudly; pushing down on my throbbing cock taking the rest of me in her in one sweeping move. It was like a hot knife cutting thru warm butter and I was there; fully inside my sister-in-law, as deep as I could be. She stopped to catch her breath as she was breathing hard and fast. She was a perfect fit for me, like a tight silky glove on my hand; she was snug, warm and wet, yet I felt like I had always belonged there, deep inside her.

I looked at her beautiful breasts as they heaved up and down with her heavy breathing. I carefully reached up and gently caressed them. She had the same nipples and large areolas as her sister, my wife. Her breasts seemed definitely larger than my wife's, and I knew Liz's were all natural, nothing enhanced like my wife's breasts were. I was in some kind of ethereal state, floating in some another dimension, as I felt this woman take over my body with her lust and desires and use me as she pleased.

She picked up her pace; slow at first, than faster as she groaned with each thrust until she was crying out loud. Then throwing her head and shoulders back, tensing up, shuddering and gasping with her first climax as it rippled thru her, and flooding my cock with more of her thick cum.

She caught her breath as I rolled her on to her back. I didn't want any of this to end because I didn't know if it would ever happen again, and I wanted to remember every detail about her and what was happening. I wanted this time burned into my memory forever as I felt her long legs wrap around my back pulling me in even deeper in her.

I looked at her face and eyes. I noticed her blonde-streaked hair as it framed her slightly upturned nose and emerald eyes. I saw little beads of perspiration on her forehead and upper lip. I kissed off the sweat from her lips as I slowly pulled out of her. I worked my way down her breasts, but what I really wanted was that sweet honey-pot that was flowing easily from her pussy between those beautiful legs of hers.

I stopped and played with her belly button and saw a small little scar just below it. Then I remembered she had her son by a C-section, and that explained her tight pussy when I was buried in her just a few moments ago.

I licked the top of her pussy, and then worked my tongue around and between her swollen pussy lips 'til I tasted what I had been looking for, her oozing honey-pot of cum. She was as sweet as her sister, only a lot more creamer and thicker. I couldn't get enough of her; I wanted to drink her dry. I flicked my tongue over her clit, and she opened her legs even wider, and I gently pushed my head deeper between her legs. My tongue tried to find every drop of her sweet cream that was hidden there. I was trying to be gentle, not pressing her, but I felt like a man on a hot thirsty day, not getting enough to drink from the fountain of life.

She ran her fingers through my hair, encouraging me and directing me as I continued to get all her cum that I could. I heard her gasp again and shudder as my mouth was flooded once again with her sweet, creamy nectar as she came a second time. I carefully cleaned her up as much as I could, but it never stopped flowing. I decided to work my way back up to her soft lips as I was getting to the point I need relief from my own throbbing cock. She greeted me with an opened-mouth kiss as I could tell she tasted herself on my lips. It set off some kind of animal lust in her, and she started kissing harder and deeper with more urgency.

I got off of her and gently rolled her over as she sensed to get up on her hands and knees as if reading my mind. I centered myself between her open legs doggie style as I slid my cock up and down the cleft of her ass brushing across her tiny rose bud; finally stopping at her dripping pussy. I grabbed her hips and pushed hard into her with one smooth stroke until my balls rested up against her clitoris. She pushed back and gasped as I filled her with each stroke. She kept mumbling something about being a perfect fit, and never feeling such intensity till now. I continued to pump her with the force of an animal in heat. She pushed back with each thrust of her own, meeting mine. I reached forward from her hips and cupped my hands around her hanging breasts and fondled them as we drove ourselves into a heated frenzy. I could feel my cock banging up against her cervix, wanting to release; but I continued to hold back, because I wanted this last, but my cock was screaming for a release of its own deep in her.

I wanted to taste her once more before I released my hot seed in to her. From the perfect view I had of my cock buried into her hot body; she was getting wetter and wetter with each stroke I put in her; her cum was running down the insides of her legs. I withdrew once again and dropped my hungry mouth to her open pussy. It was there for me to see and taste her pussy as her cum continued flow out of her. Never had I seen a woman with so much sweet, creamy nectar as I shoved my tongue in her as far as it would go and lapping up everything I could find. I was obsessed with her taste and the wet flow from her tiny opening. I even slid my tongue slowly up her ass cleft 'til I found her little tight rosebud and plunged my tongue in her tight little ass. She let out a moan and pushed back on my face to get me in her even farther. She tasted sweet as my tongue pushed through her sphincter muscle, while I plunged three fingers in her vagina, playing with her "G spot" as she tried to push more of my fingers and tongue into her, not somehow getting enough of me in her at that moment.

She moaned to me. "I need to feel you climax inside me. I want to feel you cum in me... now." I couldn't hold back any longer at her plea for me to cum in her. I wanted to put my seed deep in her womb, and deep down inside me, I secretly hoped it would take hold in her womb. I plunged my cock deep in her once again as I pushed her forward on the bed 'til she was lying on her stomach. I pounded my cock into her for all it was worth knowing it wouldn't last long with her tight, wet pussy. I wanted to push my whole body inside her as I held her by the shoulders, resting my weight on my elbows still not getting enough me of inside her. She would just push up her firm ass to meet each one of my thrusts. She was gasping and moaning with each movement I made in her. Then she stiffened up, and I felt her vagina muscles clamp down around my manhood as she orgasmed once last time, sending me over the edge as I shot my potent seed deep in her cervix. I climaxed for what seemed like forever as she turned her face and our lips met, kissing while my tongue played with hers. The whole time my manhood continued to pump my hot, fertile seed in her. I had just done a "forbidden love," and it was beyond description as I've tried to explain it. Maybe that's why it's forbidden, because it's just too intense for lovers, and this is not my first go round with incest. (More true stories to follow.)

dillfober
dillfober
97 Followers
12