Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the kiss off as I felt the sweat between us holding us together. I slid out and off her on to her side as I lightly rubbed her back while we both caught our breath. She told me how she understood why her sister had been married to me all these years. She was jealous because she had never been made love too like that before; and if we were together she would want it every day like that. I told her it takes two to make it feel that intense and exciting, kissing her once again before thanking her for letting me make love her. She smiled with a content look on her face.

We agreed to meet again next week at the same time, which we did for two more weeks becoming even more intense each time. It ended after the third time because we both started feeling guilty about it, not for what we were doing, but because our feelings were now becoming too wrapped up in our emotions and magnifying our desires for each other. Love was taking a strong hold between us. Yes, we were falling in love with each other.

We both decided we had enough memories to last a lifetime and neither of us wanted to give up our spouses to be with each other, as it would be too complicated for the children. We still loved our spouses in spite of our feelings we now shared for one another.

This all started over borrowing some money from me. As far as I was concerned she could borrow money from me any time, and I didn't care. She was like a second wife in some ways, always over at our house helping my wife with the kids, and doing things with us as a family. It was only money I thought! For I was now the happiest brother-in-law on earth!

Some years later the offer came up again, and I almost took her up on it, but she was not safe in the motherly way, nor did she care. She wanted another baby and had been doing some fertility measures to have another child. But she wanted my baby, here and now, before she got any older and couldn't have any. I regretfully declined, even though I had secretly always hoped I had gotten her pregnant during one of our previous lovemaking sessions. She never had another child, but we still see each other at family parties and smile to what we know and shared during those three weeks years before.

** Thanks for reading my first story on here. It is all true as best I could remember it at the time. Since then I have gotten divorced and remarried, but I still think of Elizabeth. We still run into each other on occasion, smile and talk, but I wonder what she's thinking, because I know what I am, and she's naked in my thoughts.. She still looks like Jamie Lee Curtis, even today. Age has been very good to her.

I was going to include a picture of Elizabeth from the neck on down in her bikini to show what a beautiful woman she was, and still is. I had taken the picture only 3 months after our last encounter when we all went sailing as a family in Hawaii.

But after reading all the laws and restrictions to include photos on this web site, I chose not to do so. But if you want an idea of her looks and figure, then find a picture of the actress Jamie Lee Curtis from the 80's and you'll have a real close facsimile of her.

I plan to write more, or I should say edit more of my stories that I've already written. I guess I've had a very colorful life with some of my family members, and so has my current wife. You think this type of relationships happens in some backwoods area of a remote countryside in some dark corner of the world or america. Nope! I live in a mid-sized city, and in an upper-class neighborhood. I'm well educated and make good money. I've learned what society conceives as being normal and with high moral fiber, its not what it may appears on the outside as too whom they really are. Even some religious sects are not without some part of them practicing some kind of incest within their own congregations unbeknownst to the rest of them. It's a lot more common that most of us know, or want to admit.

If we all knew secrets that go on behind those closed bedroom doors across America, and around the world, it may become a shock us all; and their probably not just isolated instances, but more common than we think among people we know.


12