All Comments on 'Elizabeth 01: An Introduction'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed your well written-story immensly. A sequel would be greatly appreciated.

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
elegant prose of bygone days!

As erotic as anything I have ever read. Delightful, sensual leaving me in aroused passion to masturbate. I will on Elizabeth's thick pussy hair in my fantasy!

lexlogan8lexlogan8over 1 year ago

Loved it! Minor quibble: the Victorian era ended with Victoria's death in 1901; the bra was not invented until 1913. Historical accuracy would require coping with corsets. This reminds me of a novel where, at one point, the heroine went hunting for dinosaur fossils, long before the term had been invented :)

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

They say there is a perfect mate for everyone and these two seem to embody that belief. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous