Elizabeth and Johnny

Story Info
Johnny becomes owned by Elizabeth.
4.1k words
4.32
12.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

We met at a cocktail, I could not have imagined that my life would take a turn as it has and that I would not dare picture leaving her side. She is wonderful in every way and for me it's impossible not to submit to her. She now owns me. I now describe the events that spiraled into becoming hers for life. Happy to be her captive.

We were having drinks with a couple of guys, joking as guys normally do and surfing for girls at the same time and as soon as they locked in a couple they vanished as a wolf pack. It's the company's annual cocktail, which I service as an outsource, I stayed back and just wandered, in my case waiting the appropriate moment to leave, without making obvious to anyone that I'm not there.

Waiting for that appropriate moment, an attractive woman came over, very well dressed for the occasion. We looked at each other, although it was quick, it felt as if it took a long time as she scrutinized me, then her voice brought me back from that enchantment, "Hello I'm Elizabeth." she said introducing herself, well aware of her own presence.

"I'm Johnny, pleased to meet you. Beautiful outfit." I said complimenting her.

"Thank you Johnny, are you a company employee?" she asked.

"No, I outsource." I said.

"I guess most of the people here are not familiar to you." Elizabeth said.

"Right on the spot, are you in the same situation?" I asked.

"Yes in a way, but not totally." Elizabeth said.

"Would you like to go outside?" I said not asking further.

"Yes nice idea, follow me." she said.

"I'm not much into public relations, nevertheless I have to do it to keep business." I said.

"You do not like keeping an active social life?" Elizabeth asked.

"Just the necessary, you know." I said falling short in words.

"In my case due to my business I have to keep it up, although I have someone who helps me with that and who loves P.R., office meetings and general business." Elizabeth said.

"Lucky you." I said.

"Yes that gives me time to seek my interests." Elizabeth said.

"That is wonderful." I said.

"Yes it is, when your interest can take place and become real." Elizabeth said.

"It sounds you do not always find what you look for." I said.

"It does not depend of me only, I need a partner to fulfill it." Elizabeth said.

"Team work?" I asked. Elizabeth grinned.

"Yes in a way, and you, what are your interests apart from the general stuff we most are linked to?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm not sure if I could explain it to you. A complete stranger can be the right opportunity to open up and spill what is in my mind, in other occasions not. In your case I feel I'm in the middle and do not know if to tell you or not. Maybe if you tell me yours, then I could tell you mine?" I said now trying to fish out her interest which she did not mentions in an outright way. I thought to myself could she be in the same wave length as me?

Elizabeth laughed and said, "We are in the same boat then, which makes us discreet people and I ponder that in a person. How about you come over to my place tomorrow and we might open up to each other. Here, this is my card with my address and phone number it is personal and I seldom give one of these out."

"Thank you Elizabeth, it means you have confidence in me, which is flattering. You are self conscious, intelligent and attractive woman, an intoxicating brew, I must say." I said.

"We are getting off on the right foot. I have to leave now. See you tomorrow at 11 a.m.?" Elizabeth said, accepting my compliments with a slight perceptible brightness that was made visible in her face.

"Yes, I'll be there." I said and kissed her in a friendly way, she touched my hand and said good night and I watched her disappear in the crowd.

"Do you know who you were speaking to?" Ralph asked when he came over after she had gone.

"Yeah, an attractive Elizabeth." I said.

"She is the owner of the company." Ralph said.

"Charming woman, interesting and did not show or made it apparent she owns it to me, we were talking about other matters." I said.

"She must have the likes for you, normally she speaks to the heads and leaves, this time you were added." Ralph said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"That it's off the grid, maybe a good omen?" Ralph said wondering its meaning.

"Maybe she was making time before another event, or wanted just to make it look as something different to draw attention." I said.

"Could be, but I doubt it." Ralph said.

"I have to leave; you are staying on Ralph?" I asked, changing subject.

"No, I'm taking off as well. Good weekend to you." Ralph said.

"Same to you, pal." I said.

Got home tired and went off to sleep, woke up late. I decided to stay in bed and got up with time to have a shower and make my way to Elizabeth's. When I got to her place I was not surprised of her house, having heard Ralph's comments. I stopped the car on the driveway at front of her door and as I turned the engine off the front door opened and Elizabeth came to the car as I was getting off. She had leggings, boots and a tight body t-shirt, she is beautiful more than I had taken notice of last night. Clean face except for lip gloss.

"Hello Johnny." Elizabeth said smiling.

"Hello Elizabeth, you look beautiful." I said and kissed her.

"You don't have to sell me anything, not yet at least, no need to flatter me." Elizabeth said as she walked me in.

"No, it is the truth." I said.

"If it is, you have earned some extra points." Elizabeth said smiling.

We had coffee and spoke about a number of things and in a way we getting to know each other in the process.

"Yes I own the company with a partner who likes to have his hands on. I do have other businesses, having people running it as I like. When it is convenient I buy or sell. Are you for sale?" Elizabeth asked catching me off guard.

"My business, no." I said feeling she turned me into her prey as I answered.

"And you?" Elizabeth said laughing and knowing she had started the game.

"We could see into that, although the price is high." I said laughing, but feeling vulnerable.

"It be good to buy you, I like what I see, what is your price?" Elizabeth took it up a notch.

"It depends, to what extent you want this to go." I said, cautious now.

"The extent, becoming my slave, let's play, what is your price?" Elizabeth said grinning as if it were an innocent comment, underlying a deeper search.

"It would not have much meaning to sell myself and then become a slave to you. I guess, the only way would be to offer myself to you if I'm right." I said trying to catch her out.

"You are cute Johnny and intelligent, I will ask you that, but at the right moment, which could be very, very soon. Now, would you help me to unload bags of earth for the garden?" Elizabeth said now looking at me intensely.

"Yes, you want that done now, where are they?" I asked, knowing I had started a different game with her and one that would be difficult if not impossible to leave without consequences.

"Come with me." Elizabeth said and I followed.

"Do you have people working with you, I mean a maid, gardener, etc. to help you out?" I asked.

"Yes I do, and I do give them weekends off very often, I enjoy being by myself also. If I need them they'll stay. Maybe if I had someone special it would be different" Elizabeth looked at me and grinned. I grinned back, sensing a flowing energy which is getting stronger.

"Are these the bags?" I asked, trying to ease the tension off.

"Yes, I need them placed over there." Elizabeth pointed out and in the process tripped up and fell. I helped her up and she moved towards me, we looked at each other and I could not help kissing her softly. Elizabeth responded to me and put her hands around my neck.

"Sorry I just felt I needed to kiss you." I said, not knowing what I would be answered with.

"Nothing to be sorry about, I felt the same." Elizabeth said, feeling giggly, happy, knowing it is working as she wanted.

"Ok I'll move the bags, because they will not move by themselves." I said.

"Good dear. I'll go back to the house, come over when you've finished." Elizabeth said.

I finished moving the bags, got back to the house and Elizabeth was waiting for me, "Johnny your hands need washing, let me lead you to the main bathroom and show you a little around the house." Elizabeth said taking me there. We went through a corridor and on a side table I saw a pair of leather cuffs, I guessed they were there to draw my attention, "The cuffs are an interesting touch, are they for you or your partner?" I asked in a friendly way, knowing she wanted a comment or remark about them, it's just too obvious.

"Are you into that, I mean bdsm?" Elizabeth asked trying to get my reaction to them.

"No, and I have not found someone to play with and do not have experience." I said, opening a door and not compromising myself at the same time.

Elizabeth's eyes lit up, "And if you had someone to play with, would the cuffs go on to you or your partner?" Elizabeth said now inquiring to check her hunch.

"It would depend with who I played with, would that be you?" I asked, now openly playing her game.

"If I were the dominant, would you let them be put on you, in order to please me?" Elizabeth said pointing at herself and inferring that she is a Mistress.

"I see your interests do need a partner, I feel flattered being chosen, and yes they would be on me." I said showing I would be submissive.

"Who said, I chose you and that those are my interests?" Elizabeth said in a serious way. I went silent, my face changed so much, that Elizabeth changed hers and grinned at me, before I freaked out.

"Don't worry dear, yes I chose you and yes those are my interests." Elizabeth said and gave me a peck.

"You truly had me freaked out." I said, now feeling that my inners fall back into place after that shock.

"Yes I noticed. It has taken me time to find and interesting prospect and hope you may be the one and become mine. Is it true you have no experience?" Elizabeth asked.

"Not exactly, a little with a pro, but there, even if she dominates I run the show." I said.

"Welcome to a new life if you are in for it, I will be running the show always." Elizabeth said, very keen on listening to me as I answer, seeing every face inflection and body language as I answer, to get a full view of me.

"I'm not interested in sadism, if you are, we are not a match." I said, waiting her answer.

"I'm not either, anyway to train you and make you mine, some punishments will be in order and some sexy pain also." Elizabeth said.

"Does this mean we are to try it out and then decide. Why do you say we will have punishments?" I asked.

"Like it or not, you will fall out of line sooner or later, and will depend how obedient and devoted you keep to me in a 24/7 relationship." Elizabeth said.

"We both decide if we get along?" I asked.

"Yes for you, if you need to; I have made up my mind, I see you as mine since we first met, hoping you will follow." Elizabeth said.

"Have you experience?" I asked, knowing now that I had been hunted out and only now became aware of it, how innocent of me.

"Yes, life long, just that my slave and me are the only ones aware of the relationship; the rest of the world will never know." Elizabeth said.

"Good, I like the idea of keeping it to ourselves." I said.

"Wash your hands, then go to the bedroom and undress." Elizabeth said.

I did as ordered, and waited. When she came in, the only difference added is leather gloves over the elbow.

"Come here slave and get used to me calling you that." Elizabeth said and went to her.

"Yes Elizabeth." I said and she grabbed my balls and fondled them.

"You are to call me, Mistress, Mistress Eli or Miss Eli when we are in a Mistress / slave mode, when with others for the time being Elizabeth." Elizabeth said.

"Yes Mistress Eli." I said.

"Now kiss my boots." Elizabeth said. I knelt and did, she smiled in satisfaction.

"Mistress." I said still kissing her boots.

"Yes slave." Elizabeth said.

"Have you, special kinks?" I asked.

"Yes I do and seeing your submissiveness, you will wear costumes when I decide. You will be a dog, maybe a cat, a maid, a doll, naked as you are, etc." Elizabeth said.

"You have many." I said.

"Yes I have many. You will always serve me, you will take vows as my slave and marry me." Elizabeth said looking deep into my eyes.

"I see you are truly into this. Have you had slaves as you are now proposing?" I asked.

"Yes, once and for reasons that are not of your concern yet, I will not say further." Elizabeth said now making me see that she has a lot of character.

"Sorry Mistress, it was not my intention." I said.

"Don't worry slave, we are learning and getting to know how and what are the limits. You will see I'm strict and loving." Elizabeth said.

"If you say so Miss Eli." I said.

"I am going to truly make you feel as a slave, a slut, a bitch, a servant, but will always do it with loving care if you obey me. Your orgasms are allowed when I say so as from now, and if you ever orgasm without permission I'll cage you until I decide otherwise." Elizabeth said.

"I did not know this could go so deep." I said.

"My slave this is only the beginning as the weeks go by you will see this as your first step, although I must say I'm going on the fast track with you, since you are a natural submissive and have the traits for a good slave." Elizabeth said.

"You must truly know your stuff about domination, since your hunt seems to have come to good fruition with me." I said.

"I could say I smelt you out and took my chances as well. Sometimes the prospect, did not turn out as as planned, but when it does and I'm speaking about you my darling slave it can be as good as winning a lottery." Elizabeth said with a grin.

"If I can offer my submissiveness to you as you can offer me your dominance and we find it gratifying, it will be heaven on earth for us." I said.

"You are dead right slave, now follow me. I will sit on the sofa so that you get my boots off, then I will stand and you will get my leggings and panties off to start licking my pussy when I signal you, understood?" Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." And followed her to the living room.

"Here slave, your kneepads. After you have eaten me, put these high thigh boots on me." Eli said, showing them to me and she sat on the sofa.

"Thank you Mistress." I said and put the kneepads on and as ordered I got her boots off in the most delicate way I could. Eli did not say a word just observed me, then stood. On my knees I pulled her leggings off and after her panties, she is wet, which makes me happy. She sits down again and with her finger pointed to where my head is to be. I moved my head towards her pussy and gently got my tongue into her nest. She moaned slightly I worked on her wet pussy, she soon reached the needed orgasm, it seemed shallow I carried on until her third which only then seemed to reverberate throughout her body.

"Good slave, you are a pussy licker and eater. Honestly I did not think you would be good at it. I think I'm going to force you into the vows sooner than I have thought." Eli said.

"We will see Miss Eli." I said and carried on licking until I was able to make her moan loud.

"Yeeeaa, mm, hm, mm, yess." Eli said and both her gloved hands were on my head. It made me so horny that I started stroking myself. Eli saw me.

"Don't even think of having an orgasm, but if you want to torture yourself stroking, be my guest. There's no orgasm for you today." Eli said.

"Please Mistress, please." I said.

"Definitely not, understand you are mine and I decide when." Eli said and slapped me once. I got the message.

"Sorry Mistress." I said.

"You are learning; you are forgiven this time. Now get my high thigh boots on." Eli said.

"Thank you Mistress." I said, now getting her boots on, kissing her feet before encasing them in leather.

"Nice touch slave, kissing my feet, you sweet fetishist." then added, "I will take care of you slave." Eli said.

"Thank you Mistress." I said as I finished getting the boots on her, which made me very horny touching her leathered legs.

"You will love to be mine as we progress." Eli said.

"You are the one that has experience and I'm starting to see, I'll end up eating from your hand." I said trying to guess my future with her.

"I'd say you are very correct in your assumption slave. Become fully aware that I own you and that you are mine for the rest of your life." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress it's a fact that I'll have to work on." I said trying to fully understand my new life.

"I am strict and loving, and would rather avoid punishing you my darling, but if a lesson has to be given it will not be nice for you, it will be painful, but always with my deepest love to you." Eli said.

"I see the training has started, please remember I'm new to this." I said becoming aware of my status.

"I know, my darling and I think I should cage your cock so I help you not masturbate, wait here." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." I said, soon she came back with the cage.

"Here is the cage, but your hard on will not make it easy. Let's get that down. Stand before me." Eli said, I did and she started stroking me with her gloved hand.

"Hm." I said.

"Slave when you are about to come, you let me know, so you do it on my boots." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress, I'm so turned on that I'm about to." I said and Eli stopped.

"I also like teasing you." Eli said looking at me and smiling, knowing she added to my frustration and excitement.

"You do know your stuff." I said.

"Yes and that is why I was able to fish you out at the cocktail." Eli said.

"It is going to become an honor to be with you Mistress." I said.

"That is good to hear slave, I like your attitude." Eli said and started stroking me again.

"Please Mistress, I'm..." I said and she stopped again.

"My little slave, I will have a lot of fun with you." Eli said.

"I guess you will." I said and she stroked twice and let me go.

"Are you ready to deliver?" Eli asked.

"As never before Mistress." I said and was stroked twice again.

"Remember your load on the boots, I'll direct it to them, you do not move from your current position when you orgasm ." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." I said as she stroked me again until I could not hold any longer, it is taking longer than I thought, I was now trembling Eli now was with only two fingers on my cock in a very slow rhythm.

"Hm, you are on the verge." Eli said laughing and controlling every step of the way, her gloves with pre cum all over them.

"Please Mistress." I said.

"Oh, my slave." Eli said still stroking with two fingers of each hand on my cock, the pre cum, now a constant.

"Miss...tress..." I said, not being able to get a full word said out of my mouth now.

"Enjoy it slave, because it will take long until the next one." Eli said savoring my submission to her, I see that she is also very wet.

"I.. will... my... God...dess." I said.

"Good slave, I am your Goddess, now come for me." Eli said with satisfaction and being allowed to come I did and she directed my load onto her boots.

"Ahh, ahhh, ahh." I said letting all the cum out of me, trembling and nearly falling.

"Good load slave, you were needing it urgently. Now get to my lips I want to taste how salty your cum is. Don't dare push it in, be gentle, all I want is to taste what is mine." Eli said as she opened her legs and I moved up to her face slowly. She only slightly touched my cock with her tongue.

"Hm." I sighed as she did.

"I like the taste of you, you must feed in a different way to other men." Eli said now putting her lips on my head and getting a better taste.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12