Elizabeth and Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't eat meat." I said.

"Well it is tastier. Now go and wash up, the cage has to go on." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." I said and went to the bathroom cleaned up and got back to her.

Eli put the cage on, with a lock, the noise of the lock shocked me. Eli could see it in my face, "Don't worry love you will get used to everything. The first time for most of what I'll do to you and with you will be a shock, now on your knees." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." I said as I knelt.

"Now sweetie, this next order you will not like, take it as a part of your training, if you are reluctant to it, you will still have to go through with it. If you do not obey, I'll have to punish you. Lick my boots clean. When finished there, lick my gloves clean of your pre cum" Eli said, seeing me shocked and in awe as I heard her command to me.

"Please, please, please Mistress, don't make me do it." I said, trying not to go through this humiliation.

"If you were very horny now you would not hesitate. After your orgasm, is when I have to make you become aware that you are mine, so I cannot let you off. Don't worry, in the future if you want, I'll let you orgasm once a month only. Your tongue and lips are far more important to me than your cock." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress if you say so." I said and to my dislike I obeyed her and licked her boots clean.

"Done Mistress." I said.

"Let me inspect, there better not be a drop on them." Eli said inspecting thoroughly and added, "Now my gloves, I want you to suck every finger of both gloved hands, just to make you feel as a slut."

"Yes Mistress." I said and first cleaned up the gloves all over and then started sucking a finger at a time.

"Don't drool on them slut, and look at me as you suck them." Eli said.

"Yes Mistress." I said, looking at her as I did.

"Good slave, get accustomed to my ways. Your natural predisposition to obey me will make it easy for us. I like you Johnny. We are to become a great couple. Now as reward clean my wet pussy." Eli said.

"Thank you Mistress." I said getting in between her open legs, tasting her, licking her until she is clean.

"Kiss me slave." Eli said after finishing.

We kissed long and deep.

12