Elizabeth & the Screaming Butterfly

Story Info
A twosome ends up in much much more than Elizabeth thought.
5k words
3.73
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Elizabeth and the Screaming Butterfly

Tonight I get to have both of you. Finally. I've been waiting for this for months. After so many weeks of fantasizing about being filled twice, it's time. I'm excited, nervous, and anxious to get started. It's one of my fantasies that I've never been able to fulfill. Until now.

I walk out of the bathroom and you sit on the left side of the bed, Mariano on the right. My toys are arranged neatly on the table next to you, cuffs, rope, and candles on the other side next to Mariano. My heart skips. This is going to be a night I will never forget. I lick my lips in anticipation. I want everything. I want to touch, to taste, to suck, and be fucked harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. I quiver inside my panties at the sight of both of you sitting there like gods. Each of you is absolutely perfect in your own way.

I'm wearing a dark green teddy that snaps at the crotch and cuts across my ass. Neither of you is wearing anything and I notice you're both getting hard. Mariano's size is intimidating. I really just want him to be as satisfied as I possibly can, but he's huge. I'm determined to make him happy. I'm determined to have you watch me make him happy and love seeing how good your little sex kitten can be. You motion to me to come to you, smiling a devilish smile. I smile back and climb onto the bottom of the bed, crawling slowly up between the two of you. You lean in to kiss me and then whisper, "Don't worry, Amor. You will love it." I know that you're completely right. This is a night of desires that will be fulfilled. I will have no choice but to love it.

You kiss me even deeper, tongue exploring my lips, my mouth, and you bite my bottom lip, looking directly into my eyes with an intensity that makes my pussy melt under the lacy fabric. You take both of my hands in yours, intertwining our fingers and move on top of me, grinding your hard cock into my pussy which is already wet with desire as you kiss me. I look to my right and see that Mariano is sitting next to us with his massive cock in his hand, stroking himself. It makes my body jerk because I can see he's grown to his full size, which is truly a sight to behold.

"You want Daddy's cock, Amor?" You ask. I nod my head and you slide your fingers under the lace edge of my teddy to explore the depth of my desire. "Do you want Mariano, Amor?" I nod again. "Say it, Amor. Tell Daddy what you want."

"I want his cock, Daddy," I say. My mouth is practically watering as I think about how much I want his long thickness buried inside of my ass. We've been talking about it so much; I've been fantasizing about how much I've wanted this that I can't really think about much else. When I close my eyes, I see still photographs that I've developed inside my head. Photos of such creative, sinful deliciousness that the bible never thought to address it, let alone forbid it. I look to you to fulfill all my dreams. To awaken my stunted sexuality and open my mind to an infinitude of ways to tease me into orgasm.

You work your way down my body, kissing along my neck, my collarbones, my chest, pulling the top of my teddy down and sucking hard on one nipple and then the other. Your hands caress down my hips and you hook your thumbs under the fabric and unsnap it, exposing my wet little pussy, quivering with excitement and anticipation. I want your lips there, but you don't do it and my desire is almost painful. Instead, you kiss the inside of my thighs, fingers caressing me but not yet giving me the satisfaction I'm seeking; that sensation of you deep inside me. You pick up my magic wand and sit back as you finger me and hold it on my clit, making my limbs jump and my body writhe, finding my g-spot and stroking it until I cum for the first time.

Mariano leans over to me, still stroking himself and kisses me on the mouth, full sensual lips tasting mine. My excitement from being kissed below by you and above by him has me breathing hard, panting, trying to find a way to give as much as I'm receiving. I reach over to take his cock in my hand, but he stops me and smiles a promising smile. He reaches over to the table where the ropes and candles are, and takes a strap from the pile, secures my wrist in the loop, and cinches it tight. He reaches over my head and loops it through a hook attached to the wall; something I've never noticed before. Then he makes some adjustments and slips the other loop around my other wrist. I'm tethered now, half sitting, half laying with my arms overhead. I tug on them to test how secure the restraints are and am satisfied that there's no way I'm getting out of this until I'm released. The feeling of being essentially powerless is thrilling.

You get one of my toys and slide it in my pussy. Mariano pauses and reaches over on the other table and lights the candle, then brings it over to me and I watch as he slowly drips hot wax on my chest. I pull at the restraints enjoying this brand new sensation. He moves the candle and hot wax drips on my nipple. I inhale sharply and you take the other one in your mouth, sucking it hard while you jam my toy into me over and over, the wand vibrating at its highest speed on my clit. I cum again and my juices run over your hand. You pull the toy out and offer it to me to lick clean. I open my mouth and you slide it in so I can suck my sweet wetness off of it. You like watching, so you start sliding it in and out of my mouth like I'm sucking someone's cock. "Open wider, Amor," you say and I do, tipping my head back a little bit to open up my throat even more. You're amazed when you slide it all the way in, down my throat, so that my lips can almost close around it. I do exactly what you want, never taking my eyes off yours. I want you to see in my face all the pleasure you're giving me.

You say something to him in Spanish, and when I can't quite translate, you tell me in English "I told him, Amor, he needs to tie my naughty kitten up tight so she won't misbehave."

"I promise," I say.

"You promise what, Amor?"

"I promise to misbehave," I say smiling a dirty little smile of my own.

You smile at my joke and say "I'm counting on it, kitten." You nod to Mariano and he takes two more straps from the bedside table. Each one loops around my thighs. This is new, I think. Each strap is connected to a loop in the wall and a carabiner. Now we're really getting creative. He tightens them so my legs are spread open and all my glory is open for your expert consideration. "Oh, Amor," you say. "You are perfect." Finally, at last, you kiss my clit and then pull it into your mouth and flick it with your tongue over and over, sending little jolts of electricity through my body each time.

I want to take Mariano in my hands, but I can't. "Please," I say. I can't articulate much more than that. You pause and lift your eyes to my face.

"Please, what, Amor?"

"Please, Daddy," I say and close my eyes.

"What do you want, Amor? Tienes que decirme. Que te gusta?"

"I want him in my mouth, Daddy," I say, unable to make the mental translator in my head work under these circumstances. You and Mariano exchange a glance at each other and you give him a little nod to give your little kitten what she wants. He straddles my upper body and his gigantic cock is directly in front of me. I take him in my mouth with a sexual greed that's overwhelming and you return your attention to my pussy. I'm wet, waiting for you to bring me to a higher level of consciousness where my cells vibrate at a subatomic level and sensations overwhelm me. He's so big I have to open wide in order for him to fit at all. He slides in slowly, allowing the back of my throat to open gradually. I concentrate on shutting down my gag reflex, closing my eyes and trying to relax my body as much as possible, but I'm only half successful. I can't get the lower half of my body to relax, thanks to your ministrations.

My thighs quiver in their restraints, pulling against them as you plunge your tongue inside my sex, seeking out the source of my increasing wetness. I wish there was a way to get closer to you. At the same time, the taste of Mariano's cock in my mouth is delicious and my eyes water as I work hard to allow as much of him inside as I can. My eyes are wide open and locked on his, telegraphing my desires and my hunger. A hunger that threatens to wash over me like waves, giving me only moments to catch my breath between each rise of pleasure. The frantic pace of your kisses makes my hips buck against you and my restraints, increasing my overwhelming need.

The next thing I experience is your fingers inside my wet pussy; four, I think, but my mind barely registers as I cum at once, loving the feeling of being filled by you so completely. As I do, I find myself devouring even more of Mariano's cock, urging him deeper and deeper while my eyes water and my makeup melts. Still, in spite of how much I've swallowed, as much as my throat bulges, I've only managed about nine of his thirteen inches. I look up at him, apologizing with my eyes. "No gatita," he says, and smiles sweetly at me. "Lo estas hacienda muy bien." Gratitude and pleasure at this encouragement just makes me want more. I open my throat further and tilt my head back more so he can slide in further.

You slide your cock into my pussy and the toy into my ass, and I inhale sharply enjoying the sensation of being stretched by you, loving it as you thrill me with long, slow strokes to get me warmed up, to get me ready for more and more inside me. You seem satisfied, and know that I have more desires. You come up toward the head of the bed and now both you and Mariano have your cocks right in front of my face. I suck one, then the other, licking and tasting, loving the traces of my own flavor on your dick. I open as wide as I can and take both of you in my mouth at the same time. There's not much room, but the thought of having two dicks in my mouth at the same time makes my pussy feel like it's on fire with yearning for more.

"Switch," you say, suddenly, and you both pull away from me at the same time, leaving me open, empty and wanting so much more. Mariano unhooks each of the thigh straps, as if you've rehearsed this scenario over and over again. You take my hips in your hands and flip me over on my belly. He releases one hand and both of you get up. You move to the head of the bed and sit with your back against the headboard as he moves the arm restraints apart, lengthening them to make room for you and reattaches the straps on my thighs. Now you're positioned between my arms in front of me and he's behind me, pushing me up onto my knees.

Your cock is displayed before me in delicious invitation and I bend down to take you in my mouth at the same time that I feel a hugeness slowly entering my pussy. I slowly slide my mouth down over your cock, matching the slowness of Mariano sliding inside me. I'm gasping with pleasure and pain as he fills my little pussy, giving me time to stretch open and allow him in. He's not in all the way, but I've swallowed you, my love and pleasure makes me scream around your size, sitting deep in my throat. I want to hold you in my hands, but they are planted on the pillows, restrained. Mariano puts my toy in my ass and I love the feeling of it sliding against his huge size as he fucks me. You pull out of my mouth and turn around so you can watch him fuck me while I suck you off.

You take my hair in your hands and press my face into you until my lips are touching your belly and your cock is absolutely buried between my lips, being squeezed in spasms by my throat as I swallow convulsively, trying to breathe, but being unsuccessful. Once again, I close my eyes and concentrate on what I want my body to do. My throat relaxes and I sneak breaths in between thrusts and the pace becomes synchronized with Mariano's as he increases the depth and speed of his thrusts and works to completely become one with my sex. I watch your face as I pleasure you, delighting in the expression I see. "Amor," you say, "take me in, baby. Do you like it?" I close my eyes and lick around your cock in my mouth to tell you that I do. "you want to be fucked deeper, Amor?" You ask. I look at you, telling you with my eyes that yes, I want Mariano deeper, harder. You understand and push me harder into him, which spreads my thighs further apart.

The sudden deepness makes me gasp around you and I squeeze my eyes shut as I squirt, cumming all over him. The bedroom door opens, shuts, and Mariano pulls out of me and I whimper because I want more. So much more. He unstraps my thighs and then reaches up to untie one of my hands. You pull out of my mouth and slide out from under me. He flips me over onto my back, still restrained by one arm. You come around to me and climb in between my legs, licking the juices of my pleasure on my thighs, working up toward my pussy, now stretched and open wide from Mariano's thick cock. I'm so distracted by the sensations that I hardly notice that he's untied my other arm. When I realize I'm free, I reach down and pull your face into my pussy while I grind into you, working myself toward another orgasm. I'm writhing on the bed, moaning with my pleasure as hot juices spurt from my pussy. It excites you and you suck and suck and suck as I expel my ecstasy.

You pull away and then slide your cock easily into my pussy, pulling me up so I'm sitting in your lap. I wrap my legs around your waist and ride you while Mariano slips in behind me. He kisses my neck as he fingers my ass. I can feel his fingers sliding along your cock that's filling me and the sensation is unexpected, and magnificent. I cum all over your lap and you lay back, pulling me with you so now I'm on top. My hands are planted on the bed above your shoulders and Mariano slowly works his cock into my ass, replacing the smaller sensation with something immense. It's tight and the pain is sharp. I close my eyes against it and you take my face in your hands. "Amor," you say. "Look at me, Amor. Relax and feel him in your ass baby. Think about how big he is and how good my little kitten is." You kiss me and bite down on my lower lip. I breathe deep and will my body to open again. He slides in another three inches when I do. I gasp, but this time with pleasure. "Good, Amor," you say. "You like it, baby?" You ask. "Yes, daddy," I whisper. You go deeper yourself.

I realize a man I don't know is standing in front of me with his hand in his semi-hard cock. I look at you with complete surprise. "Yes, Amor," you say. "I want to watch you take him in your throat, baby." I smile. More of my fantasies are about to come true. He steps toward the edge of the bed and leans over you so I can take him in my mouth. I love the fact that he's not hard yet. I want him to grow inside my mouth, sliding in gradually while my mouth is sealed around his cock as I suck him hard. We're right above you and you can see my lips wrapped around him, watching every thrust as he fucks my pretty little mouth. It makes you fuck me harder. All three of my holes are filled and the excitement of this moment is almost more than I can take.

I grind on your cock, circling my hips around and Mariano slaps my ass-hard "fuck, Elizabeth," he says. "Oh fuck. You're so good." I wish I could answer, but my mouth is filled with cock and I can't. I wish I could see your face so I can see how much you like the show. You're all pounding me in complete synchronization-my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. I'm drooling around the unknown man's cock, trying to get more and more. I release him suddenly, press my hands into your chest and scream at the ceiling as I cum again. My juices make fucking me even more smooth and you both take advantage of this to fill me all the way, deepening my screams so they are almost primal now.

Mariano pulls out of my ass and you push me up, then pick me up by my hips and toss me on the bed next to you. He goes to the door and two more men unknown to me come in the room and close the door behind them. I wonder to myself where all these gorgeous men came from and relish the thought that they are here to please me. My wetness is coursing down my legs again and the bed is completely soaked. "How do you want me, daddy?" I ask. "Tell me what you want your obedient little kitten to do." I'm sweaty, out of breath, smiling, but I want more. This is my biggest fantasy. The screaming butterfly. Each hole filled, one guy in each hand. I love my daddy for making this happen. What I thought was going to be the ultimate pleasure of you and Mariano has increased exponentially. I do the quick math in my head and laugh a little, realizing that it literally has increased, more than exponentially in fact.

"I want to watch you get fucked, Amor." I nod my head. I know what you like and I want to oblige you and satisfy your fantasies as I am satisfying my own. I'm sitting on my knees, legs spread apart, rubbing my clit as I ask "Who wants it?" The man whose dick I was sucking shoves me onto my back and shoves my legs apart, wasting no time before entering my pussy. He takes both of my thighs in his hands and pushes me so my feet are over my head and my whole pussy is wide open to the world. You come around behind me so you can see better and hold my legs. He pulls out and shoves himself roughly into my ass while he fingers my pussy, rubbing my g-spot. It's not going to take long. I love pleasing you and when I squirt this time, it goes everywhere, making my ass slick and the man I don't know, number one, I think, goes deep enough to make me gasp. He's not as big as you or Mariano, but having you sitting behind me, watching is thrilling and makes me feel so good. But I want more. "Please, papi," I say. I want more.

You kiss my lips. "Yes, Amor. You can have more." You get out from under me and another man I don't know number two I think climbs on the bed, straddling my face and proceeds to throat fuck me while Number One is still pounding my ass. "Switch," you say. Number One pulls out and Number Three takes his place. He pulls my hips over so I'm in the center of the bed. Mariano and Number One climb up and position themselves so I can take a cock in each hand, jerking them off as I get fucked. You sit back, stroking your hard cock, my favorite, as you enjoy the show. Your little kitten getting fucked four ways turns you on. I'm hoping you don't cum yet, because I want to swallow every last drop when you do. Number two takes over straddling my face and I'm treated to yet another delicious cock to suck on. But first, I take his balls in my mouth, opening wide so I can have both. I suck and run my tongue all over him, wishing I had an extra hand to jerk him off at the same time. He must be reading my thoughts because he grabs his cock in his own hand and slides his hand up and down his hardness as I look at him with an expression of greedy excitement.

At last, Number Three slides into my pussy and thrusts into me hard, actually shoving me upward on the bed so I lose Number Two's balls. He takes advantage of the moment and puts his cock in my mouth. He's fucking me straight down which makes swallowing him whole easier. He pressed his hands against the wall above my head as he does, no longer bothering with being gentle, only concentrating on his own pleasure and fucking my face as hard as he possibly can. I'm gagging and looking with alarm, but he can't see my eyes. I let go of the two cocks and try to push him back. I can't breathe and I'm afraid I'm going to vomit if he doesn't stop. You say something sharply in Spanish that I don't catch and he immediately stops and pulls out of my mouth. I'm thankful for the intervention. Number Three pulls out and you move over to me, pushing my sweaty hair away from my forehead.

"Amor, are you okay?" You ask. I nod my head. You say something else to Number Two and he apologizes to me.

12