Elizabeth & the Screaming Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lo siento, baby," he says. I nod my head.

"It's okay. I'm fine. You couldn't help yourself," I say.

"Time to switch," you say. "I want your ass now, Amor." I lick my lips and nod.

"Please daddy," I say.

"Please, what, Amor?" You ask. "You have to tell daddy what my little kitten wants."

I lean up and kiss you hard, biting your lip this time. I wrap one arm around your neck and lean toward your ear. "Ffffuck my ass, daddy. Pound me into oblivion until I can't move. Please, Daddy. I want you all." You smile and nod at me. You look over at the four gods standing beside the bed.

"You heard her. My kitten wants to get fucked," you say. "So fuck my little kitten. Cojer mi gtita hasta que ella grite." You lay down and have me sit on top of you, sliding your cock into my tight ass, then you have me lay back and Mariano moves in and slides his cock into my waiting pussy. Number one straddles my face and I grab his cock and open my mouth for him to fuck it. Number Two and Number Three (I can't wait to learn their names) each take a side and I grab them with my hands, jerking them off while I get double penetrated and suck cock at the same time. I explode, knowing my Daddy is the one buried in my ass. I'm cumming over and over again, fucking and sucking and stroking and losing my mind in the process.

"Oh fuck," Number One says as he blows his cum in my mouth. I swallow over and over again, tasting his hot cum as it slides down my throat. When he's done spasming, he pulls out.

"Who's cumming next, Daddy?" I say as I'm panting in ecstasy. My head is on your shoulder so you can watch each one cum in my mouth. Number Two gets on the bed and assumes the position. You're fucking me even harder in the ass and I'm moaning around his cock. With one hand free, I'm jerking him off as I slide him in and out of my mouth. My pussy is quivering and covered in my cum as Mariano fucks me harder, too. Both of you can feel each other inside my little body as you both pound me harder and harder. You watch while Number Two grabs my hair and explodes in my mouth, sliding himself as deep as he can go while I writhe beneath him and into you. I swallow him down and after he pulls out and moves off of me, I turn and kiss you hard on the mouth, demanding your tongue with my own. "More," I breathe.

Mariano is ready and moves forward to have his dick sucked until he cums at last. You're loving the sight of my mouth having so many cocks in it, swallowing so much sweet juicy cum, and you know I love it too which makes you grab my hips and slam into me. I lick him from the base to the tip and squeeze him to make sure I get every last drop. Now it's just you and Number Three who haven't had a chance to cum yet. I turn toward you again "What's next, daddy?"

"What do you want, Amor?"

"Push me up," I say and you help me sit up so I'm riding you with your cock in my ass backwards. "Mmmm, yes, daddy," I say. Because you're deeper than ever. You slap my ass and sit up, motioning to Number Three to fuck my mouth while I'm sitting. You watch over my shoulder as he takes me by the hair and pounds himself into my mouth. I'm moaning with pleasure as he cums, and then I start grinding my hips into you, making circles with your cock still buried in my ass, juices dripping into your lap as I squirt again and again. I can't stop this delicious feeling from taking over me. I fuck you like a porn star when he pulls away from my mouth and I lick my lips to make sure I haven't wasted any of his hot cum.

Now you are the only one left who hasn't cum and I'm glad because I want to make sure you're finished off better than anyone else. I walk my hands forward and you pull out and come from behind me, doggy style. I lay flat on my belly and spread myself open for your inspection. Both holes are gaping open and ready for you to have me any way you want. You pull my hips up and slide a pillow underneath me. You slide into my pussy, pump he hard twice, then into my ass and pump me hard twice more. You go back and forth this way and every time you slam me, I scream with pleasure. "Yes, Daddy!" I shout over and over. It is the sweetest feeling, having you inside my body, becoming one with you, occupying the same space at the same time. "Oh fuck, daddy, more, please!" I bury my face in the blankets and just scream over and over, my pussy gushing around you as you fuck me. My hands curl into fists in the blanket and I'm going to lose control of myself in a minute. You slap my ass again, three, four, five times and grab my hair, pulling my head back and to the side so you can see my eyes as you fuck me. My eyes water just from the pleasure of being fucked so expertly by you.

"Now, Amor," you say and flip me over. I crawl toward you on my hands and knees and swallow you completely as you cum. Your perfect cock is a perfect fit and you spill yourself down my throat as you hold my head between your hands, keeping my head tilted so I'm looking at you while you do it. When you've finished, you close your eyes and look up at the ceiling with the smile on your face that I love to see, especially when it's because of something I have done for you. When you pull out, I hold you in my hand and lick you all over, making sure I have licked you completely clean, loving the taste of myself on your dick intermingled with the taste of you. Finally, when I'm satisfied, I sit back on my knees, licking my lips and touching my wrecked, hot pussy. I lick my fingers, wanting to have a taste of myself.

12