Elizabeth at War Ch. 02 - Recovery

Story Info
The oldest magic in the world.
2.3k words
3.5
2.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

Sunitra recognised Samantha's voice. "Hi, Sammy, how are you? It's Sunitra. Are you well, my love?"

The little voice was pleading. "Hi, aunty Sunitra, I'm bored and we are out of ice cream. When can you come visiting again?"

"I will see, Sammy. Can I speak to your daddy?"

"He's sleeping and the babies are sleeping with him. The soldier lady who helps to look after us has just gone out. Did you know ladies can be soldiers too?''

"I never did, Sammy. Listen, can you tell your daddy I called? I will call again in an hour or so."

"I will tell him. He was crying just now. I've never seen him cry. And mommy is not back, she is terribly sick. Can't you help her?"

"I'm not a doctor, Sammy. But... Do you want me to come?"

"Yes please. And bring us some ice cream."

***

Sunitra's eyes flashed at the nurse. "Either shut up or get out. Leave us. Terry, do you have Stan's number? Do we need to call him?"

She bent over the pale wire-festooned figure. "My chela, I know you can hear me. We are here, Terry and I. Let us do the healing meditation now. Work with me. First the breathing. Concentrate, feel the life-giving air flow through your nose, down your spine, filling it with healing light, then exhale, bringing the darkness out. And again."

Terry involuntarily joined, watching the mask on his wife's face, the respirator tube, the indications on the screen next to the bed. Sunitra reached to take his hand, motioned to him to take Elizabeth's hand, and she continued with the chant. She guided them in building the life force, reaching it through the chakras, lighting them, one by one.

"Now visualise the light forming around your seventh chakra, blue, healing light. Keep it there, and then slowly let it descend to light up your head, your brain. Let it rest there, finding the pathways, the blockages, the damage. Do not fight your body, note what is damaged. Be kind to yourself, accept what is. Let the light descend..."

She guided them through their bodies, to every bone and organ, and back again, now touching on the symbolism and meaning of every organ. "And we return to the brain, and we remind our brain of its importance. We cherish what it has given us and we ask it to repair itself, to heal what can be healed, and to accept what cannot be healed. And then we allow the light which fills our bodies to join, to light up Terry, who is with you, the people in the room, the people in the building, the people who are dear to us. We visualise and fill with the light of love little Sammy, Danny and Sweetie, your parents, your friends, the community, the country, the world. And we hold them in our mind, in the clear light and we cherish them. And we return to the breathing, noting our breath. And now we release the mantra, we release the meditation and we return to the world."

She was silent, not noticing the nurse with her hand at her throat, staring at the monitor. "Elizabeth, you can release the meditation, Come back to us, my chela. Come back, I have not released you. Come back to those who love you."

The hand Terry was holding twitched, turned, held on his finger. Elizabeth uttered a soft sound, and Terry bent to hear her say, into the mask. "Sammy."

***

The evening was drawing in. Terry was exhausted from a day sitting next to a largely inanimate Elizabeth, holding her hand, listening to the occasional words she uttered, talking and reading to her.

Sammy jumped up and grabbed his legs. "Daddy, come in. Aunty Sunitra is teaching us meditation. It makes you want to go to sleep."

Sunitra was in a full lotus pose with Sweetie on her lap and Danny cross-legged beside her, holding a hand. She was droning a slow mantra. Sammy pulled Terry down with them on the carpet and joined in the chant as best she could.

They sat down together to dinner as had become a habit. "She is slightly better, I am sure she recognised what I was saying, but I could not make out anything she was saying. Mostly just sounds. The new doctor says she thinks Elizabeth is fighting to come back, but we won't know. Are you sure you can spend the night with her?"

Sunitra took his hand. "It's hard on you, isn't it, Terry? Are you sure your business is doing Ok?"

He shrugged. "Dad tries to keep an eye on things, old Langson has to keep the projects going. The workers are good, they need direction, but I just cannot leave. She, and these little ones, are everything to me. The rest just does not matter. And what about you, your school, your..."

She smiled. "Terry, I made arrangements. So many people owe me and will run what affairs I have. I am not free, you see, I accepted your wife, many years ago, as my disciple, my chela, and now she needs me. It does not matter what it takes. I have an obligation that goes deeper than anything else."

He pushed back his cup. "You used this word before. What does it mean?"

"I am an adept in the Tantra philosophy and practise. Elizabeth, as a young student, had a very bad experience, she was nearly raped, and she asked me to be her teacher, to help her learn yoga, meditation and much else. I am not free to tell you what the mysteries entail, only she can. She met you and I allowed her to go with you, because part of growing as an adept is to build up a beautiful family like this, to learn the enjoyment there is to be found in building a relationship with a partner, to making little people like your children grow into beautiful adults. She chose to follow me then, and now I reclaim her so that we can continue on this voyage. Together. As you two, as your family are together."

He looked into his empty cup. "I see there is much I never knew. She told me a little, but the rest did not seem to matter. The little ones have to have a bath, and you have to go. Thank you for being there for us. I am just getting more and more confused, I wish it could be over."

She gave him a sisterly hug and left.

***

The lights were harsh, contrasting the pastel of the sheets and the mottled grey of the walls. Sunitra gave the nurse a hand to turn the pale, wasted body so she could be sponged off, then to start rubbing the back to avoid bedsores.

"Can I do that? Can I give her a massage? I am qualified, and I have massaged her before."

The nurse lifted an eyebrow, remembering the instructions to give Sunitra a free hand, within limits. "Ok, I am on call when you want to turn her, or if you need anything."

"You wouldn't have some oil?"

She started massaging the face, the temples, the jaws, somehow tense despite the slackness of the rest of the body. Her hands found the limp muscles of the back, the arms, and she talked as she worked, reminding Elizabeth of the yoga movements she had learnt, the postures and the muscles they required.

With the help of the nurse Elizabeth was turned on her back. Sunitra gazed at her, remembering the magnificent musculature of the past, seeing the wasted frame before her. She sent the nurse away and again she massaged, stroked the fine muscles of the face. She spoke to her of their classes, the jokes they had shared. She found and stimulated the neck muscles, the chest, feeling the thin threads of muscle over the ribs. She caressed the empty breasts, once so full and elastic, now baby-chewed and slack from the general emaciation of the body. She caressed the limp body, cupped her breasts, cherished the nipples, saw them contract. She felt a momentary change in the breathing. Her hands found the stomach, fallen and empty, scarred by stretch marks from carrying three babies. Then she started on the feet, reminding Elizabeth of her surprise massage, a reward by John for her first analysis of management dynamics. She cherished the feet, felt for the muscles between the bones, stroked and caressed the thin calves, kneaded the thighs.

"My chela, do you feel this? Do you want me to carry on as we did, long ago?"

Elizabeth's eyelids flickered. She whispered: "Nice."

Sunitra continued, caressing, now with a lighter touch. Her fingers found the nerves, traced the meridians, caressed the thighs, the abdomen, stroked the shaved mons, avoided the catheter, touched the clitoris. She was rewarded by a flicker of the eyelids. She continued, slowly, making no demands, just stroking, caressing. She felt the humidity of the genitals, sensed the slight acceleration of the breath, felt Elizabeth's body move under her hands. Her touch wandered over the limp body, sharing her own animal magnetism with her disciple.

The nurse found Elizabeth sleeping soundly under the light cover, her breathing strong and regular under the ventilator. Sunitra was still stroking her hand, talking softly to her.

The nurse exclaimed: "Look at that screen. The brain waves are the strongest I have seen them. Why, when she came in they were practically flat, now they're almost normal. She's dreaming, do you see?"

Sunitra smiled. "I hope she's dreaming of pleasant things."

***

The freshness of the early dawn brought the promise of new hopes. Terry drifted in a sweet dream where Elizabeth snuggled up behind his back, cuddled against him, her arm over his hips. He sighed, felt her hand trail over his abdomen, her breath warm against his neck. His erection was almost painful as her hand touched him, stroked him, excited him. With a wave of lust he turned, threw his arm over her shoulder, drew her against him, crushing her breasts against his chest as he kissed her.

Somewhere in the back of his mind something did not work out -- the smell was not right, the delicious warmth of her breasts were not as ample as he remembered. But his dream did not allow for an interruption. He rolled on to her, his hand finding the wetness of her pussy, the readiness of her hips as they rose to him. He penetrated her, his body searching for her center, driving into her, thrusting, feeling her climax rise with his until he ejaculated into the spasming of her sheath, and he cried out her name. Then, as he sank down on her, crushing her beneath him, he opened his eyes and saw the dark hair on the pillow. He opened his mouth, and Sunitra held a finger. "Terry, she asked me to love you. She knows you need it. It's all right. She loves you."

Half an hour later a little body moved the mattress. Sammy asked: "Is she sleeping, Daddy? Is she going to be our mommy? Can Sweetie and I crawl in with you?

***

In the dark hollow of the night Elizabeth stirred and asked: "Terry?"

Sunitra leant forward, taking a searching hand. "He is resting, love, I am here. How are you?"

Silence, then, barely a breath: "Sunitra. Teacher."

"Yes, my chela, I am here. I am here at night, Terry is here in the day."

"Dark."

"It is night, love. Do you want the lights on? Can you see me?"

She noticed the eyes, so long sightless, searching her face. "Teacher. You called me. I am trying..."

"Rest now, my chela. Rest and find yourself. Do you want us to do the healing meditation again?"

Stan followed Terry in, greeted the children, picked up little Danny who wanted to show his toy gun, and asked Sunitra: "Can we ask you something?"

She frowned. "Can we get the little ones fed first? And eat something ourselves? Let's not disturb their routine more than necessary."

Terry was putting the children to bed when Stan asked: "She has been talking. Still very incoherent, but we now have a recording device going. I asked her about what happened to their report and she opened her eyes wide, then said something about a brown goat. Terry asked her again, and she repeated it, then she faded. Do you have any idea what she was talking about?"

Sunitra's hand went to her throat. "Brown goat? Where.... Oh, no, how could she...."

Stan asked: "Yes? It must have meant something to her and to you. Some code. Look, I am grasping straws here. We have been trying everything, my bosses are doubting me, and we have been spending time and money with no results. Absolutely nothing."

Sunitra looked at him. "You said there were files on her computer that were encrypted."

"Yes, a few hundred. I could not give a reason why we should try to decrypt them. It costs, and I am out of budget."

"Do you have a list?"

"I have all their files downloaded on my laptop, right here. A moment."

They scrolled through the list, and she stopped him. "There it is."

"What? That file? Master Tsang?"

"Try the password. Brown goat."

"What the... How did you know? What does it mean?"

"I had her attend an old Asian mystic, Tsang, Master of a martial art you have never heard of. He taught her humility by letting her chase his brown goat around the paddock."

He scrolled through the file. "There's a reference to the company. Report of a visit, report of a... My... I can't believe it: Draft Report to Board. List of anomalies. Sunitra, we are going to be working on this all night. Look, this is going to blow up. You will need more security here. Let me call..."

She smiled. "I have to leave now. I suggest you do too, we don't want to disturb them."

MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers