April's Fool? Not Bloody Likely!

Story Info
Jake won't be April's, or her family's fool - ever!
9.7k words
3.93
36.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
341 Followers

Welcome back! This is my attempt at an April Fool story, it's quite different from the material I've written of late. I'm a Brit so it's ye old English. I like to think as Literotica as a Hall of Mirrors - what you see are reflections from real life, sometimes quite familiar, other times heavily distorted by the mirror, and everything in between.

This story has been written by INKENT, published on the Literotica platform only. If you see it elsewhere, please let me know. The same goes for any other author who's work you come across, I'm sure they would like to know too!

As a bonus, there are two, and not one, version of the story here. As quite a few of you seem to want these stories to truly reflect real life, you'll find what I'd expect it to look like in real life, but I doubt there are people that really exist such as those in this short tale. If that's what you want, skip down to the italicised version tacked on the end 😊

I enjoyed writing this after the dark Action, Reaction and Consequences series. It's nice to show I don't just lurk in amongst the darkness!

<<<<<April's Fool? Not Bloody Likely!>>>>>

Jake walked into the motel foyer, exactly as he had done for the last four Wednesday lunchtimes. He couldn't help it, but his hands still trembled. He didn't know if it was from the steely glare of the hotel manager at the check-in desk, whose eyes followed him like a hawk, or the fact he was here to have illicit sex for an hour.

He looked at his phone to make sure he had the right room number, stood outside for a moment when he found it before fidgeting with his shirt collar, finally knocking on the door. After around thirty seconds the door opened, enough for the occupant to see him and then aroma of her perfume to seep into his nostrils. His cock flexed in his underwear, his mind, now associated that brand of perfume with sex, something that he would never be able to shake from his mind.

Opening the door fully, he stepped in. Once into the main part of the room, she walked up and kissed him gently on the lips, noting he was trembling, as he had during the previous Wednesday rendezvous. Over the next few weeks her previous experiences with young men knew that, this would eventually diminish and stop, as his confidence would climb. In the meantime, she stepped back, giving him a slow twirl.

She was a nurse, but not a nurse. There was no way this short PVC outfit would ever pass for a proper work outfit. White, tall heels held up slim legs, clad in white holdup stockings. The bottom of the PVC nurse's uniform didn't even reach the top of the stocking tops, showing off a few inches of thick, creamy flesh. Her voluminous breast heaved, trying hard not to spill from the skimpy outfit. Long blonde hair, tied up on her head, under a tiny PVC hat with a little red cross emblazoned on it emphasising she was supposedly a nurse.

Despite her age, she had retained her beauty as the unstoppable signs of time had been slowly stealing away her youth, leaving an attractive, middle-aged woman. Carefully applied thick, glossy blood red lipstick had been applied mere minutes ago, and she had made sure the brief kiss hadn't smudged it. That was planned to happen during an act to follow.

Forgetting himself, Jake held out an envelope simply marked 'Candy', which she politely took from him. She took it across and put it into her handbag.

"D..don't you want to check it's all there Mam,,,sorry..I...I...mean Candy."

Candy looked at him, with mocked hurt as he stuttered.

"Tsk, I told you before. When we're here my name's Candy, elsewhere it's Candice, well, at least for several weeks yet. As for checking it, you wouldn't trip to rip me off would you. Don't forget, I know exactly where to find you. Did you put in a note about the outfit you'd like to see next week?"

"Yes ma...sorry...Candy. I've chosen a Policewoman's outfit for next week, the sixty pounds fee is in there, plus a web page print out showing the outfit. By the way, I think the manger knows what's go on, he watched me walk through, with eyes like daggers."

"Ah, yes. In fact, when I checked in, he said I could no longer book this hotel as it isn't their policy to allow transactions similar to ours, to knowingly take place. I tried to explain, but he was having none of it, so I'll find somewhere else and let you know what difference it makes to the fees. Now, time is short, let's continue where we left off last week. Strip for me."

Peeling out of his clothes, he looked at Candy. Old enough to be his mother, she was in remarkable shape, even naked. Squeezed into the costume, she looked the part; a slutty, blonde, big titted, nympho nurse. Before these liaisons took place, he thought his sexual skills were coming along fine, as he explored sex with girls his age. Becoming sexually active towards the end of his school life, he grew in confidence, until he met Candy. Her goal was going to make him a master of sex.

He stood naked and she moved to stand in front of him. He leant forward to kiss her, but she stopped him.

"I think you've mastered kissing Jake, so we don't need to go there. Now, gently and slowly, run your hands up and down my front over the uniform, and massage my boobs please. Lean in and kiss along the side of my neck and behind my ears. Tell me how hot I am, how it makes you want me."'

It still gave him mixed sensations. None of his few girlfriends had done anything like what he had been taught, willingly, over the last few weeks. He never thought that women would be so up front about what they wanted, but Candy assured him that truly liberated women were happy to take the lead, making sure their lover could provide them the sexual release they desired.

As he kissed and caressed her through the costume, her hands reached down and gently reached around his cock, slowly and methodically pumping the foreskin back and forth. Every so often, her thumb would rub around the small eye opening, rubbing the precum that leaked from it, to act as a lubricant. Letting go, she stepped back, then instructed him to crouch down and slowly slide her black thong over her hips, down her legs, before stepping out of them. Putting her hands behind his head, she pulled him into her calvous pussy.

You know what that smell is, you can taste it in the air. I'm really turned on right now. Put a couple of fingers in me, then tell me what you feel."

He brought his hand up and rubbed his thumb over the hard little nub that protruded from behind its hood, making her shudder. Using a couple of fingers, he slowly corkscrewed them through the soft, fleshy entrance and, into her depths. The insecurity of the first time she made him do this was gone, replaced by the satisfaction it made her coo and moan, as his fingers slowly wormed around the luscious, squelchy opening. Continuing for a few minutes, she suddenly pushed him back. He looked up at her like a puppy whose toy had been taken away. He uttered the words she wanted him to say;

"I can feel a hot pussy that I want to make it cum."

"That's a good boy, now climb onto the bed, and lay across it diagonally, face up. Remember the exercise I taught you about not coming? Let's call this a test, to see if you've mastered the skill of controlling your release."

With that he positioned himself on the bed, and she slowly walked up to him with hands on her hips, and her arse swaying seductively as she looked into his eyes.

"Do you want to make mamma cum?" He nodded

"Do you want mamma to make you cum too?" again he nodded.

"Make mamma cum first, then she'll rock your world."

With a grace that belied her age, she moved to position herself into a sixty-nine position above him. Pushing herself down, and back slightly, he could first smell, then taste her musky aroma before slowly dragging his tongue over her fleshy slit. It was wet, with her secretion caused by her wanton need. Her opening, all puffy and partially open, as he dragged his tongue up and down, letting it sink in and out as he moved over the slit. He kept a nice steady pace, occasionally letting his tongue probe and lick the little bud that was her clit, which made her grind herself further into his face.

Suddenly, he felt her warm tongue lavish his cockhead, causing it to pulse and flex as she did so. Even though he was concentrating on pleasing her, the pleasure receptors in his brain went into overdrive, all the sensations this amazing woman was able to somehow imbrue him with the carnal need to satisfy her every sexual whim.

After around ten minutes, she was relentlessly grinding herself back into his face, as his tongue lapped with increased pace and hardness. Without warning, her thighs began to quiver as her body went rigid and felt her pussy spasm. Burying his tongue into the slippery tunnel, an unexpected stream of wetness flooded his mouth, making him splutter at the sudden, watery torrent. He tried to move, fearful of choking, but was unable to move as he was firmly held between her thighs. Within second of her orgasm starting, her mouth suddenly engulfed the entire length of his cock, bobbing quickly up and down, taking him whole on each stroke. In online porn clips he thought the sloppy, gagging sounds were just for show. With Candy, it was no act, as she salaciously deep throated his cock with abandon on each and every stroke.

She was skilled enough to know when he was about to pop, she knew she could make it happen any time she wanted, despite the hints and tricks she'd taught him to delay himself. She helped him, by slowing the pace when she knew he was near, no doubt his body would betray any thoughts not to let the carnal display reach the inevitable end. Once her orgasm had seemed to subside, he went back to using his tongue, but used the technique she had previously taught him, to gently suck and use his teeth on her sensitive clit and pussy lips. He eagerly continued for a while longer, she was feeling that another orgasm was about to wash over her. She upped the pace, tapped his leg, letting him know he could cum now.

From anyone that would have walked in at that moment, they would think it was two people convulsing simultaneously on the bed, having some form of fit. Instead, it was timed to perfection as she had her lips sealed at the root of his cock feeling the rod in her mouth and throat pulse again and again, filling her mouth with his seed. At that moment, she thought how much she missed being young herself, as her own orgasm washed through her body like a tidal wave.

As they both calmed from the shared orgasms, they separated and shifted to lay side by side, top-to-tail. Laying there, she thought about her last thought. Actually no, being young was fun, but with age, brought confidence and knowledge to know exactly what she wanted in a sexual partner, which meant earth shattering orgasms like the one she had just felt.

Jake lay there, his chin and upper chest soaked from her secretions, something he had never, ever experienced. He thought he would be grossed out but knew she had just squirted, which made him proud that someone with as little experience as him had done so. But this was what she had promised him. Skills to satisfy the love of his life, throughout his marriage.

That brought a picture of the love of his life, April, into his mind. He had met April at the insurance office where he worked. Her dad owned an amusement arcade, down at the seafront, and had a break-in which he was making an insurance claim against. April had dropped some paperwork at the office, and was seen by Jake. It was love at first sight and, as commonly said, opposites attract. To April, Jake was an attractive, confident young man who sat and helped her, as they reviewed the claim form she had handed over.

He seemed to be knowledgeable and provided sensible guidance, getting April to amend data, meaning it was more likely to be processed quickly. She also noted the way he was stealing occasional glances at her, thinking she hadn't noticed. He wore a suit that fitted him well and looked good, it was in her favourite shade of blue too. And his smile. It made her tummy fill with butterflies.

Jake looked at April. With her long blonde hair and deep blue eyes, he was immediately drawn in towards her soul. With an angelic face, she wore a simple flowery patterned thin cotton dress. When he first saw her standing in reception, the sunlight shone brightly behind her, the rays penetrating the dress so he could see her sexy body silhouette as she stood waiting. She was an angel, and he wanted to make her his angel. She spoke almost timidly, it was a sexy, lost girl kind of voice, but there was something in her eyes that betrayed her. Her eyes seemed to hide a hidden desire to burn brightly.

After they ran through the paperwork, she stood and thanked him. Feeling brave, he asked the question. Could he take her out somewhere, of her choice, Saturday evening? She beamed at him, took his phone and entered her number and said message tonight, and we'll do exactly that. Although he wasn't supposed to, within ten minutes of returning to his desk, they started to exchange messages, and that still continued right up until the present moment in time eighteen months later. That image of his sweet April evaporated, when Candy spoke;

"You need to get dressed sweetie, you don't want to be late for work."

Jake went to bathroom and quickly showered. As time was short, he towelled himself dry back in the room, as Candy was taking the money from the envelope to put in her purse. She looked at the page he'd printed, admiring the Policewoman's uniform he wanted to see her in. He provided the details; she would purchase the garments in the right size for the encounter the following week. She now had to broach a delicate subject.

"Jake, about next week, we need a slight change of plans."

Before she could continue, he spoke.

"Sure, I guess we'll be using a different hotel. I'll have enough flexi-hours to take a ninety-minute lunch, so it's not a problem if we need to go slightly out of town."

"Thank you honey, I appreciate that, but that's not the change of plan I need to talk to you about. Instead of me, it'll be my younger sister, Carol."

Jake was just stepping into his trousers and stopped abruptly, losing his balance he sat back onto the bed, trousers halfway up his legs.

"C...Ca..arol...You told Carol about us and what we're doing!....you said this was between us, and nobody else knew or would find out!! I won't be able to look her in the face...why did you tell her!"

Candy walked over to the bed and sat next to him. Like a loving mother, she raised her hand to his face, softly running it down his cheek. When he looked at her, there were polar opposite signs on her face. The bright red smudged lipstick, from where she had been deep throating him minutes before, there were even a few spots of him cum sitting on her breast, as they sat gently heaving inside the costume. But her look, it was the loving look a mother would give her son. But he wasn't her son, not yet.

"Jake, I may have told you a little white lie. If you promise to keep it a secret, I'll tell you everything. Do you promise on your mother's life to keep this secret to the grave."

Jake looked at her, nodding at the revelation that at least one other person was party to this tryst between them, and was, in fact, going to be an actual participant as well. Candy drew a breath and began to speak.

"One side of our family were the Scarlets, and there is something about the bloodline of the Scarlet women that was a problem, until my grandmother found a way to put a stop to it. In our family tree, it was evident that men could not keep a Scarlet woman satisfied in a manner of speaking and thus, they were known to stray from their sacred wedding vows all too easy usually within months of marriage. There were periods where it was not so much a problem, such as the first and second world war, where the men-folk were away at war, and there was an influx of men from overseas, which just happened to keep many of the Scarlet women very happy, until the end of the wars."

"After the second world war, my grandmother hit on an idea. What if she became a teacher for any future husband of a Scarlet daughter? What if she took the time to take hapless young men, who were clueless about pleasing women, and taught them. Taught them enough about sex, so they could please a Scarlet woman in the bedroom time after time, and therefore, they would remain committed to their wedding vows throughout their lives. So, she took my father under her wing before he married my mother, my mother took my husband and taught him and, voila! We've had a line of Scarlett women who've been able to keep the fidelity of their of the marriage vows intact, and remain faithful wives."

"So the technique has passed down to my generation. I have three sisters and a brother so, all three sisters swore that they would follow the same path as our grandmother and mother, and hope that it's passed on down through the generations. April is my youngest and you will be the last to be taught by me, to make sure you will be able to keep your wife solely in your bed. You see, we are very sexual creatures, with an insatiable appetite, we will never turn our men down for any sexual act as long as it doesn't cause harm, although most of us like some BDSM play. Don't worry, you'll be getting some practice in soon enough."

"You must have seen it in April's eyes, she is climbing the walls to have sex with you, but, like the Scarlet daughters before her, she has attended a meeting with all of the Scarlet women folk to be told it's important she waits until she is married. Heavy petting is allowed, but strictly no more. All the Scarlet women can see that April is going to be one of the Scarlet women's most sexual creatures, so you are going to be one lucky man. But, you must work hard over the weeks, before you are married to take on board everything that we impart to you, if you want a long and happy marriage. It's the only way to prevent a Scarlet woman from committing acts of infidelity. We have come so far now, we don't want to break the cycle."

"We will find another hotel for next week and Carol will advise you. Unfortunately, I can't continue as I am having a minor operation next week, as a day surgery, but it renders down below as out of action for several weeks, and, with the wedding now sailing close, we have no time to lose and much to cover. Picking the Policewomen's costume is a blessing in disguise, Carol likes a bit of BDSM more than the rest of us, so you may get to try some of that earlier than scheduled. I just know you'll love it. You'll also have a session with Susie too, she thinks you're one hell of a sexy young man, so she's dying to give you a lesson or two too herself."

Jake sat there stunned. Several weeks back, when Candice asked him to take a day off work to come and see him on the first of April, he was surprised, when she answered the door in a housecoat with her hair looked freshly done and her make-up was different - slutty, he thought at the time. As she sat in the lounge that morning he noticed the black hosiery, along with the black high heeled shoes. He remembered vividly, sitting and listening to what he thought was the most elaborate and far-fetched April Fool's joke someone could come up with.

The mother of his fiancée had made him an offer. An offer to make him a master of all things sexual and that, it would be their personal little secret. He remembered sitting there, with sweat forming on his brow, the cool and alpha male image he was trying to project just a mush of sweat and stuttering, in front of April's mum, Candice. He was convinced that one or more of her family members would jump out and shout "April Fool!" but they didn't.

Inkent
Inkent
341 Followers