Elizabeth at War Ch. 09 - A Thief

Story Info
A thief, a confrontation, a rescue.
4.5k words
4.5
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers

Mrs DeSoto did not show irritation, she was far too well controlled for that. But Terry realised that he had only seconds to make his case.

"Madame, I appreciate your willingness to see me again. I have to confess that I was not entirely honest with you last time. May I now put all the cards on the table?"

She nodded wordlessly. He began:

"This concerns my wife, who was nearly killed by a gang operating inside one of the biggest groups in the defence industry. Based on her information the gang was rolled up, at least so the authorities believed, but Elizabeth thought differently. And then someone tried to assassinate her. We followed up on the traces we have and ended up at McCalls. She was acting as secretary to Mr Best, the consultant you may remember attended a board meeting a few weeks ago?"

She breathed deeply and sat back. "Yes, I do remember her. Her eyes gave her away, she noticed far too much. Go on."

Terry set out the facts, sparing no details. "Elizabeth believes your nephew is involved at some level. It is all going to come to a head in a few days, when we try to get Jessica out of there. There may also be drug money involved, we don't know what the drug people are doing about it."

Mrs DeSoto held up a hand and turned to her phone. "Cancel the next three appointments. Yes, I will make it up to them. Send in sherry and snacks. And no further disturbances."

She turned to Terry, made small talk until the door closed behind Timothy, then looked him in the eye. "I have known for some time Clifford is involved in some dirty business. Because of some past indiscretion his access to capital was cut off, but he has been investing in a few companies I am not happy with, using funds I do not know where from. My auditors have data. I can make it all available to the drug police, but I would need a promise not to blow the family name up in public.

"All my resources are yours in this. You confirm what I had long suspected. The Board Meeting at McCall was different from the usual. They often have a girl in at the post-meeting lunch, some Directors stay on afterwards for what you can well imagine. A few other boards have a similar problem. Which is why I am working to extricate us from what Clifford got us involved in."

Terry nodded. "I will give you Samantha's contacts at Drug Enforcement. She can make promises and get their data analysts to work with your auditors. As a businessman, may I suggest you sit tight? There are going to be waves, you might benefit from the ability to ride out the storm. Then I would appreciate your data on the other companies. We have a relational database going, nothing official, but super secure, and it would be good to see how your data can link into what we already have. All I can say is that the recovery of companies after the storm may be good for you, and you will be good for recovering companies."

Her smile was one of rare beauty as she saw Terry out.

***

Sammy followed Tammy like a little shadow. "Aunty Tammy, what are you doing?"

The girl smiled. "I'm thinking like a thief, sweetie.

"I'm not Sweetie, she's napping with Mommy. What are you doing?"

"Arranging flower pots on the window sills, love. Thieves hate them, see? If you try to get in you knock them over and make a noise. Then the dogs come running, and barking. Thieves hate little dogs in a house."

"Oh, I thought you got them for us because they are cute. I love my Cuddles, he slept on my bed last night, you know? Mommy's not too happy."

Tammy laughed. "I'm glad you find him cute, but he is also a guard dog, see? He will protect you with his life, you must feed him and care for him. And for the other two as well, Sweetie and Danny are still too little to take the responsibility."

Sammy frowned. "I am keeping their bowls full and the water bowl filled. What else must I do?"

"Well, play with them, train them, make sure they don't eat too much. Your daddy will show you how to get them to do tricks."

"Mommy says she wants to sleep now because she wants to tire him out tonight. Do you think that's a good thing? I mean, he's going to be tired already because he is working hard."

Tammy laughed. "I'm sure she would know what sort of tired he needs. Can you hold this for me?"

Sammy held on to the line, then watched Tammy climb through the window. A little while later she asked: "What were you doing out there? I've never seen someone do that. Can I try?"

Tammy grinned at the little girl. "I'll teach you, ok? See, if a thief like me wanted to climb up here to get into the window he will get a bad surprise, because I put this line just where he would want to put a hand, and then the plants will come tumbling down. Now for the attic windows."

Terry was tired but on a high. He briefed Elizabeth and Tammy over a late snack: "You won't believe how all is coming together. Tomorrow night the show is on. Samantha confided that there is a drug war about to erupt again between Pablo, the old established gang lord, and Sergei, a newcomer trying to muscle in. There is talk that Sergei has a major shipment coming in day after tomorrow. Now, both of them were invited to tomorrow night's party at the mansion. If we play our cards right the gang fight will cover all our traces. We might just get lucky. And your feeling about Mrs DeSoto was spot on, love. She has thrown her weight in all the way. She even made a company jet available."

"What for?"

He laughed. "Wait and see. The plan is fantastic. Stan and Jenny quoted Wellington to us: A plan should be like a harness made of rope and twine. If something breaks you knot it and go on. There are only a few small pieces to finalise, then we see how it plays out. What is interesting is that the database showed a number of transactions through the same estate agency that handled the sale of that factory where the silver woman was seen. And that is the same agency that handled the purchase of the house where Jessica was being held. On top of it all young Clifford has some money tied up there too. Classical drug money laundering pattern. There will be questions to answer."

Elizabeth held a hand over her glass when Terry tried to refill it. "We have unfinished business, love. You can tell me more tomorrow. Now I need some time with you."

***

Bright lights flared in the driveway. The limousine swung to a stop before the doorway in impeccable style. Charles stepped out, carefully surveyed the scene, then opened the door. Ramon exited, dressed in a brilliant outfit that tested every limit of good taste. He conferred for a moment with Charles, then tugged on a leash. Maria da Silva stepped out, practically naked, wearing a face mask that hid and hinted. The collar around her neck glinted with rhinestones. She obediently placed her hands behind her back and Charles strapped a wide velcro restraint round her wrists, touched it to make sure the contents were secure, then stepped back, again surveying the surroundings.

The door opened and a tall man called out to Tommy: "You can't park there."

Ramon gave him an imperious glance and walked past, but Charles spoke in a commanding voice. "My principal leaves from here to the airport, his car stays here. No questions. You can check with your boss. Now stand aside."

The man looked surprised, then hastened inside. "Metal scanner there, all weapons to be left at the desk there."

Ramon surrendered a vicious dagger, Charles deposited a bulky pistol, then gestured at his other hand: "Prosthetic arm. You can check, the metal will trigger your scanner. Want me to take it off?"

He fumbled at straps, but Mearsden waved him through. The scanner objected to Maria, and while Ramon pointedly tapped a foot Charles pointed out the studs and buckle on the collar, the clasp on the leash, the metal coronet holding her mask, the chain around her waist. "You want to strip her? What weapons do you think she carries, man? A Tommy gun?"

Mearsden blanched in the face of command and waved them through. A hubbub and a flood of warmth and smells greeted them inside the reception room. Donald confronted them, holding a leash around the neck of a totally naked redhead who stood on the table, going through a series of poses. "Come, get a ticket, the winner gets her for the weekend. Come along!"

Ramon waved him away and said: "Not today, thank you, I leave for Bogota at midnight. Maybe next time, ok? And that sort of skin does not like the heat back home. Sorry. Where's Pablo? He said to greet him."

Maria glanced at the crowd, noting those present, seeking for patterns of interaction. She noted a number of captains of industry, a few people in the drug business, a number of others she did not really recognise. The hidden cameras would have a field day. Ramon was in animated conversation with a pudgy man she knew was boss of an established drug ring, but also noted another man, a squat, fish-pale man looking on. Ramon turned to him at the prompt of Pablo. "Ah, Sergei, I have heard much but so far have only been fortunate to meet with your underlings. When are you coming for a visit? Pablo was there last year. You should come and look at supplies. We don't interfere between our customers, you know that. All are equally welcome."

She noticed the interplay between the three men, the tension and the sweat on Sergei's face. Then Ramon called out: "Hey, look there! That I like, we don't have services like that at home."

In an open space between the onlookers Sunitra, dressed in a skin-tight black bodysuit, was demonstrating massage techniques on a naked Linda while Bill, dressed only in white satin slacks, explained the techniques, the pressure points and the meridians involved. She was demonstrating the build-up to an orgasm when Ramon thrust his way forward. "My girl needs that. She must have an orgasm before we leave. A memory to carry home."

Jenny, dressed in a harem outfit, stepped between him and Sunitra's demonstration. "A moment, please, sir, let her finish this segment. I am sure she will do her best with your... companion, only a moment please. If you permit may I prepare her?"

Ramon spoke to a few of the spectators while Jenny stripped the collar and leash, the arm restraints, and the few items of clothing on the detective's body, then began to massage her pale skin with a light oil. On the mat Linda was writing in pleasure while Bill listed the reactions, the growing flush on her breasts and neck, the shortness of breath. Ramon asked someone: "She might be good for me, that one. I need three more girls and my time is running out. I've not found one for my Capo yet. This one might do, but she is a little... I don't know what. Whose is she?"

Someone came up and said: "She is in fact with the masseuse, the presenter. I'm sure you can talk to her after she..."

Ramon nodded. "And you may be... Ah, monsieur Maurice, our host?"

He switched to rapid French from the gutter and Maurice's eyes widened. In the same language he replied: "But for many years this patois has been lacking to me, my dear. What a pleasure. Yes, I have heard of you and your visit to our dear town, but I did not know you speak French. You found the girls you were looking for?"

Ramon smiled and nodded. "But surely! A few I sent off already, but my little poule goes with me. I think I am going to take that one, have her held for me. I don't care what the price is, man, I don't deal with money. Pablo's man will settle for me. But then I need a special one. My Capo, you see. And I have not yet found her. I may have to come back soon. So you are having the fun evening, yes? And this is it?"

Maurice grinned. "Mais non, my boy. No, this is just an aperitif, you understand? A way to whet the tastes. In a while we go through to the next salon, where there will be dancing and entertainment, and then we visit the dungeons where there will be, shall we say, stronger entertainment. Your little chicken would be part of the fun? She is into whipping, perhaps? Humiliation? Getting gang banged?"

Ramon licked his lips. "But now you are making me hard already. Such fun to expect. Let me see once we get there. Sergei was talking about a high point at midnight."

Maurice's eyes flashed. "That one talks too much. But yes, there will be an auction to a special, shall we say unique prize. Already the bids are mounting, but you still have a chance."

Ramon frowned. "Why was I not told about this? My pilot is waiting for me at midnight. You understand that some things need to be prepared, such as people leaving without passports. Now you make me interested. Maybe I should have him called to move the departure up by an hour."

Maurice frowned. "If you give me the number we can arrange that, but perhaps two hours will be better."

Ramon waved a hand and said: "Ask my bodyguard, I don't bother with such details. Ah, there she comes. Isn't she pretty? I'm going to have such fun with her back home."

Jenny was leading a naked Maria to the massage mat and Bill began to talk again. Ramon made a point of talking to as many of the men, and the few women, who were watching, also to distract any eyes from Linda and Jenny who were unloading the knives, lock-picks and communications equipment from the velcro arm restraints that Maria had worn.

The inner room welcomed him, a still flushed Maria following on her leash. Drinks, refreshments, canapés, trays with marijuana in various forms, discreet containers with other products circulated. On a few low platforms girls gyrated, in a corner a man was fucking a blonde in a long red dress. Girls in scanty uniforms, their backsides bare, circulated among the men. Donald entered, leading the redhead. An announcement was made: "The winner of the weekend with Bronwen will be announced in five minutes. Get your tickets now!"

She seemed to revel in the attention, gyrating, blowing kisses. A few men came closer, pinched her breasts. She shooed them away. Then the lucky number was called and a man stepped up to claim her. Maria whispered: "Chief Executive of Amalgamated Silicon. Interesting."

Ramon joined the applause. A series of shows followed, including a mature woman being led around the room, naked but for a blindfold and manacles. The tall man leading her had a sizeable erection poking from the silk trousers, which was all he was wearing. He encouraged everyone who wanted to feel her up, to slap her, to play with her breasts and genitals. Then he forced her to her knees and held her mouth open. The erect penis was pushed in and her mouth and throat roughly fucked.

Several men crowded closer to have a turn, then her handler lifted her to her feet and bent her over. With a quick thrust he penetrated her, fucking her roughly so that she staggered. A minute and he stood back. Maurice called: "Next, who is up to it? She loves it, specially applied for the humiliation tonight, so step closer! Yes, her ass is also available."

Ten minutes passed. The girl was on her knees, drooling and panting. Two men were still ready to penetrate her when a movement of people indicated that the doors to the dungeon had been opened. Ramon looked at the people who chose to remain behind, then at the woman who was still being fucked from both ends. Maria whispered: "Mary-Ann Wallis, up and coming entrepreneur in the programming industry."

A man tried to stop them from going down the steps, but Ramon thrust him aside with a sneer. "Monsieur Maurice asked for me, nobody stops me. Come, darling, you want to see the gang-bang?"

Someone else was already being fucked, penetrated by five energetic men. A pale girl, needle marks visible on her arms, her eyes empty as she was tossed around and violated. Ramon shook his head. On a table a girl was spread-eagled, strapped down, her eyes covered. A big woman caressed her, whispering to her, then she reached for a wand and touched it to a nipple. A spark was visible and the girl screamed, bucked against the straps. The woman crowed. "See how much I love you, darling? Here's some more." Again the wand touched a nipple. Then her throat, her lips. A metal dildo was introduced into her vagina and a small light pulsed. At every pulsation the girl jumped and groaned. A turn of a dial and the groans turned into guttural screams.

Ramon looked around, followed Maria's discreet indications. He sidled up to a slim young man. "Mr deSoto, I understand?"

The young man started, then smiled. "The very one, mister..."

"Call me Ramon, from Bogota. A pleasure. I heard you might come into the game. Good, we need some new blood here. Pablo is getting a little... how shall we say?"

The young man grinned. "Call me Clifford. I agree, he is getting old. Sergei, on the other hand, is up and coming. Would you like me to introduce you?"

Ramon's eyes were like ice. "He has been introduced to me, boy. We are the primary suppliers, understand? We leave retail to our clients, even the wholesale of the product. But we pull strings when we think it wise. I have heard of you. Keep close to me, you can ride with me to the airport and then we will see."

The young man grinned, looked sideways at Sergei, and nodded.

Ramon felt Maria move behind him and half-turned. She whispered, her eyes behind the mask downcast: "White haired man there, with Maurice."

Ramon eased his way in that directions. Every eye was now on the girl on the table, clearly in the throes of an extended electric orgasm. Maria heard the white-haired man whispering to Maurice, asking how the bids were going. He replied: "Sergei bids a round fifty thousand. He needs his luck changed, he said. Mr Brown asked if you are sure...?"

André laughed. "Here he comes. Of course I'm sure. You have the cleanup gang ready? Tomorrow it is a clean sweep. It will take some time to unload the house, but we will get everyone out and away. First the little bitch, she knows too much in any case."

A distinguished man appeared and Maurice moved away. The newcomer asked: "Is the risk worth it, André?"

The white haired man frowned. "We need to understand that this name is not to be used any more. Yes, I'm sure. Believe me, I know the tricks needed to survive. Tomorrow we clean up. Sergei has a shipment coming in on a trawler. She changes crew and leaves with a full hold of ice to go fishing. Once clear of the coast she drops the bodies under the ice overboard, and nothing has happened. Easy. Then we start again, building a new network."

Brown nodded. "The visibility tonight worries me, though. Too many people, there's bound to be loose tongues."

André laughed again. "What can they say without incriminating themselves? Each of them is incriminated in some way or another, I have files on them all. And at worst, what is there to tell? No, without my files there is no proof, no story. Rest assured. How is Cecilia doing? I was a little worried, Renate nearly messed that one up."

"No, all going well there. Her boss is banging her regularly, she has access to all his files. They are looking at taking over Morris Machinery Supplies."

"You passed it down the line?"

"Yes, the Attaché was happy, even sent a thank you note."

"I'm sure. Makes a set, with Telsom and Ratco. So you see, it's time to wind up this part of the operation, cut all ties back to us, and start anew on the next generation. Our first set did not do so well, we had a few burnouts. You are running this lot better."

Brown grunted. "So, when is the event?"

André looked at his watch. "About time. I'll get Donald to bring her down."

The lesbian electric torture has long ended, a gang-bang was in course. Charles just nodded at Ramon's enquiring look, gave the 'all clear' signal. Ramon nodded. Then there was movement at the door.

Donald entered, leading a figure draped in back. Maurice called out: "Ladies, yes, we know there are some here, and gentlemen, the high point of the evening approaches. We have a sacrifice tonight, as you have heard. Some lucky man is going to get the ultimate pleasure from this young lacy, Nancy. She will take your love to heaven with her. Who will be the lucky winner?"

MacHardy
MacHardy
42 Followers
12