Elizabeth at War Ch. 09 - A Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

With a flourish Donald whipped the black cape off Jessica, leaving her naked, blindfolded, earphones covering her ears, restraints holding her arms behind her back. Her pale, muscled body gleamed in the harsh light and the dark of the room. Maurice took the leash and paraded her around the room, talking all the while. When he approached, Ramon held up a hand. Maurice stopped and Ramon asked, in gutter French slang: "Fifty thousand? Let me check the goods."

Maurice made to prevent him, but Ramon ignored him and Charles raised a beefy hand. Ramon walked around the trembling girl, then touched her backside, felt a thigh, squeezed a breast. "You Americans don't know how to feed your women. She'll fatten up nicely. I like. My Capo will like. How much?"

Maurice replied: "Oh, but surely, she is not for sale, she is intended for the..."

"I don't care. She will do. How much?"

The crowd followed this exchange, not understanding, and Ramon switched to English. "I've found the woman for my Capo. I offer seventy-five. Have her taken to my car with the other one."

Loud discussion broke out and Maurice protested. "But no, monsieur, you don't understand. She is the high point of the entertainment."

Ramon opened his hands and said: "So entertain, then take her to my car. But no damage, ok?"

Maurice looked around for help, found none. André said something. Maurice continued his round. Nobody was willing to place a further bid and the girl was led to the table. Maurice pushed her back on the table, unstrapped her hands, then clipped them to the rings in the table. Silence reigned, then André stepped forward. He stripped the blindfold and headphones off, throwing them into a corner. Her eyes were bewildered, looking around, then focused on André's face. The relief was visible as her eyes dilated. She whispered something, and he replied:

"Yes, my darling, we have come to this moment. Now you will pay for everything you have done wrong, for all your sins. As a farewell, I will enjoy your body a last time."

He unzipped his pants and brought forth his penis, already erect. Although he took only a few moments to come, she was writing in ecstasy as he withdrew.

Sergei stood forward and André, his pants zipped up, took his place at the head of the table, a thin cord in his hands. He leant over and kissed Jessica, whispering: "Farewell."

Then he looped the cord around her neck and started tightening it. Sergei unzipped his pants. But Ramon's voice cut through the hubbub.

"Stop! I said stop. I offered seventy-five. She is mine. Let her go, she is not to be harmed until my Capo says so."

André looked up in shock, then shook his head, tightening the cord. "She has to go. Come on, Sergei."

The pale man produced a smallish penis, half erect, and fumbled with it. Ramon called out again. "I said stop. Do you need concrete evidence of my intention? Like concrete overshoes, and a swim in the bay? She is the one for my Capo. I will take her now, thank you. Pablo, you will settle on my behalf. Seventy-five I offered. Decide now. You want the money and the love of my Capo for giving him this lovely woman, or do you want to be his enemy? Do you want product to come to you, or do you want that we burn down your business?"

André looked around for support. Sergei blurted out: "My offer was accepted. You cannot..."

Ramon's eyes blazed. "You are not the one to tell me what I can and cannot do. You will stand back. Touch my Capo's woman and you will never again have one gram of product to sell. So seventy-five is not enough? Make it a hundred thousand. Pablo, you pay against my account, Ok? Now I leave. Bring her. Enough time wasted. Come, my dove, we are late already."

He swept towards the door. Charles folded a short, razor-sharp blade from his prosthesis, cut the bonds, and pulled Jessica up by the cord around her neck. Ramon barked: "Her robe. Her mask. Now."

Everyone obliged, in shock. Ramon turned at the door, allowing Charles, Maria and Jessica to precede him. "Monsieur Maurice, my thanks for a pleasant evening. I will be back. And you, monsieur, thank you for the woman my Capo has long desired. No doubt his thanks will fall on you. My thanks, Señor Pablo. We will talk. Now I must bid you a good night and a pleasant weekend. Young Clifford, a moment?"

He marched through the reception area where Sunitra was packing up and gestured grandly at Linda. "That woman will not do for now. Keep her for me. We are leaving. My brothers will wait."

Charles had Jessica by the arm and marched her out the door, past a startled Mearsden, and into the waiting limousine. At the gate guards thought to stop the car but Tommy held the accelerator down.

The limousine swept on to the tarmac, screeched to a halt before the jet. The motors were running, and as soon as they were on board the plane began moving. Ramon smiled at Clifford. "I own the control tower, see? Just the right amount and no passports are needed, no hassles. Now you have a drink and I will settle the ladies. We cannot have unhappy women, can we?"

MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers
12