Elizabeth Ch. 01: Giving In

Story Info
Christian housewife reluctantly seduced by lesbian friend.
1.3k words
4.13
41.4k
31

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So how long is Vincent out of town?" Elizabeth asked Darcie, handing her the stack of paper cups. Their hands touched for a moment longer than they needed to. Elizabeth looked into Darcie's eyes, those deep, warm doe eyes, and she wanted to draw her close and breathe in her scent. Elizabeth pulled her hand back and turned away. She cleared her throat, to break the spell.

Darcie patted the couch. "Come over her, Liz, sit down next to me. I've got my kids crawling over me all day long. But once they're gone, I get really lonely." Elizabeth crossed the room to join her on the couch, and Darcie snuggled up to her once she sat down, putting her head on Elizabeth's shoulder.

"You're so warm," Elizabeth purred, surprising herself. "I'm so cold all the time, even in a long sleeve sweater and jeans. Look at you!" She gestured to Darcie. "You're in a tank top and booty shorts, and you look warmer than me."

Darcie looked into her eyes again completely unnerving Elizabeth. Darcie had never acted like this before. It felt like they were on a date. "You know how hot I get." She giggled. She reached up and stroked along Elizabeth's cheekbone and jaw, down her neck. Elizabeth drew back.

"What are you doing?" Her heart raced.

"You know I grew up with a big family. We were always very touchy-feely with each other. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." Darcie sat back, creating more distance between them.

"It's not that it makes me uncomfortable. I'm sorry. I'm just a little stressed." Elizabeth pressed her hand against her temple, like she had a headache. Was Darcie hitting on her? She must be imagining things. Darcie was married.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been touched? Like, really touched?" Darcie sighed.

Elizabeth looked at the couch, feeling the seam on a cushion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, Vince never looks at me. He never touches me. I'm dying with that guy." Darcie stroked her chest, drawing Elizabeth's eye.

"But I have the most wonderful relationship with you two!" She protested. "You guys talk to each other so much, and you're so good together."

Darcie shifted herself on the couch, so that she was sitting cross legged, back arched along the armrest. "Vince is a good guy and everything, and we've been friends forever, but he doesn't even look at me." She put her arms overhead and stretched herself out like a cat on a doorframe.

"I'm not gonna look at her tits. I'm going to be good." Elizabeth instructed herself, as Darcie's bust thrust forward, Darcie leaned forward and put her hands on Elizabeth's, her cleavage yawning forward. "She looks so soft. I have to look. If I don't see it, I might never see it." It was like a hole in the world and she had to find out where it led.

She didn't look. She kept her eyes on Darcie's. "I am so sorry that that's happening with you and Vincent. Maybe we can go to that marriage class together. They do some really good work. Maybe you guys just have different love languages."

Darcie smiled wickedly in and licked it inside of her front teeth. "I do think I have a different love language from him sometimes." She bit her lower lip.

Elizabeth giggled, nervously, and scooted back away from her. "You look hungry," she said. "Why don't I go and get us some snacks? You rest here. You deserve to relax."

Elizabeth went to the kitchen as Darcie looked down into her own shirt, dejectedly. She fished her phone out of her pocket, and she could hear Elizabeth tearing open a bag of potato chips or pretzels, and filling a bowl. She put her phone down on the table, and padded her way into the kitchen.

Elizabeth hadn't heard her. She was at the sink, rinsing a glass. Darcie crept up behind her. She reached up and stroked her ear and neck, smoothing the hair behind it. Emily turned around with the start. "Hi! I didn't hear you come in!"

"I know." She put her hands under Elizabeth sweater, touching her downy belly. "My hands are really cold now, can you warm them up?"

Elizabeth laughed, "I thought you were hot!" and quickly grabbed Darcie's hands take them out. Darcie stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Elizabeth on the mouth. She kept her hands under the sweater, moving them up to Elizabeth's bra.

"I want you so fucking bad," she growled as she pushed Elizabeth back at the sink. "You don't know what the fuck I'm going through."

Elizabeth held her arms out the side, as if she was about to be arrested. She looked out the front and back windows of the kitchen for curious eyes, or someone who could intervene. "We both are married and have kids! What are you doing? Somebody's going to see us!"

Darcie moved her hands up all the way through the sweater to grasp Elizabeth's neck and face. "I don't fucking care. You're mine."

She pushed down on Elizabeth's neck and brought her head down to her level. Darcie used her elbows to strip the sweater off her friend's body, tossing it out the doorway. Elizabeth recoiled as she was released. "What the fuck Darcie?"

Darcie crossed her arms in front of her shirt, and quickly snapped her tank top off herself and tossed it out. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long. You don't know what you do to me. How many nights I lie in bed next to that fat fuck Vincent and touch myself thinking about your mouth." She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, the straps falling immediately. She took the bra by its centerpiece and threw it to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth caught the bra, and thought she was having a panic attack. She was breathing so fast and her heart was racing. She was half naked with her best friend, and she knew she should run out of there, no matter who saw her topless, no matter what Darcie said.

"This is wrong," Elizabeth panted, looking for where Darcie had thrown her sweater. "I'm married. You're married. What are you thinking?!?"

Darcie reached out and grabbed Elizabeth's hands, placing them on her warm, soft breasts. "Tell me you don't feel anything and you can go."

Elizabeth didn't pull away. She was always the one who was waiting to feel good; she was always the good girl. She drew closer to Darcie, and she kissed the smaller woman tenderly, gripping her firming breasts .

Darcie pulled back. "I knew you were into me. Now get on your knees and eat my fucking pussy."

Elizabeth was taken aback by the sudden change in tone. Was this what she wanted? She found herself kneeling as she considered the question, easing the elastic of the shorts down Darcie's thick, shapely legs.

"That's right, you bitch," Darcie cackled. "That's fucking right. Now we're gonna be real best friends. We're getting laid! You've done this before, right?"

Elizabeth sat back on her heels as she coaxed Darcie's thong down the swell of her thigh, revealing the thatch of her bush. "I've actually never done this."

"Bullshit. I know girls like you." Darcie grabbed her face and pushed Elizabeth into her crotch. Elizabeth started kissing her vagina, feeling Darcie's warm brown buttocks, inhaling her musk. She felt herself getting wet, really wet, more than she had in months. Had she wanted to be told what to do? Had she wanted to have her decisions taken away so she could enjoy herself without feeling guilty? Her whole life was a series of obligations. It was never really about her, and what she wanted. She couldn't have a good time, ever. But if it wasn't totally her choice ...

Darcie sat herself on the counter and spread her legs so that Elizabeth could take better advantage of her wet cunt. "Darcie, you won't tell anyone about this?" Elizabeth asked, putting her thumb on Darcie's clit and locking eyes with her.

"It's just between us." Darcie laughed, and brought Elizabeth up for another kiss.