Elizabeth Ch. 04: Betrayal

Story Info
Elizabeth's shocking discovery changes everything.
842 words
4.53
9.5k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't sleep. The neck of her tank top was wet with sweat. A damp imprint occupied the sheets on her side of the bed.
 But it wasn't only the heat that woke her. Her nipples were so engorged it was nearly painful. Her PJ shorts had ridden up on her hips, and her pussy was so wet that it had soaked through the crotch. She attempted to wake John and take advantage of him, but he snored on. She sighed, got out of bed, and went downstairs.


She didn't usually wake up in the middle of the night like this. It was like something had broken loose in her. She was horny and needed more than what John could give her. Sure, they still fucked, but he'd always roll off her and fall asleep while she was still buzzing and full of his juices.
 How did guys deal with this? She was looking at all the adults in her life now and wondering if she could fuck them. She'd watch her friends asses when they bent down to tie their shoes. She'd look guys up and down in the supermarket and feel hungry just wondering what they could do to her.
 The refrigerator offered her no solace, just kombucha and yogurt.

She found John's iPad and opened it up. She saw her reflection in the screen, cheeks flushed. Her skin itched to be touched.
 She stroked her thigh, slowly, gently. Could she?
 Tingles spread through her scalp and neck.

She found her old headphones, and walked quickly to the couch. She sat down facing the door and put one earphone in. If someone came down the stairs, she would see right away and stop.
 She went to Google and searched for porn. She picked the first video that came up, and watched, fascinated. She had never seen porn before. People were so naked! It made her nervous. She watched a little blonde woman get banged by a tall black man, and felt her calves tighten up and her breath catch.. Did people do this?
 Her hand was on her throat, and her fingers tapped her chest as she watched. She tried to touch herself more, but this movie didn't feel like she wanted it to. She wanted the story to pick her up and take her bodily to ecstasy. Instead she watched the guy's thighs and looked for the stretch marks on the girl's ass.


She looked at the links on the sidebar. One drew her eye. In the thumbnail image she saw two women, one with strawberry blonde hair and creamy white skin, the other with black hair and tanned skin. Their lips were locked, and the blonde's face radiated excitement, pleasure, and release. She saw the title: "First time amateur straight housewife seduced by lesbian best friend!" She clicked.
 She sat the iPad on that arm of the couch, and put a blanket over her lap. The actresses were making love in a kitchen. The black haired woman was cradling the blonde woman in her arms, squeezing one nipple tightly, kissing her deeply. Elizabeth could see their passion. She brushed the hair of her cunt softly through the crotch of her shorts. She found her vagina swollen, ready for her fingers. She felt the electricity flow through her abdomen, up her chest to her mouth and her eyelids.


And now the blonde was eating the black haired woman's pussy. Elizabeth was cupping her breast through her shirt, pinching the nipple. She had two fingers dug deeply into her self, and she had found that spot, the one that Charlotte triggered to such wonderful effect.
 She bit her lip as she squeezed down on tiny balloon deep in her vagina.

The women were in a 69 now, each shaking in their own orgasm. It looked so real.
 She used her fingers like a dick, punching in and out of her pussy, faster and faster, squelch, squorch, squelch, squorch.
The orgasm shook her body. Her breath caught in her throat, and she held onto the feeling for as long as she could. She rocked her torso back-and-forth. The contractions curved her back, and she twisted her waist. She squeezed hard and ground down on her vagina. Her groan was the most satisfied one she could remember.
 Finally, she collapsed back onto the sofa. Her eyes felt so heavy, she thought she'd fall asleep.

But she had to hide the evidence. She withdrew her sticky hand from her pussy and wiped the juices on her shirt. She put one finger in her mouth, and it tasted sweeter than she would've thought. She thought of Darcie. 
She reached for the iPad, and the movie played on. Somethings seemed familiar. She leaned forward and turned up the volume so she could hear the actresses' speak. "This is just between us, right?"
She looked closer at the blonde woman's face, and then recoiled in horror. It was her and Darcie. She just masturbated to porn filmed from her seduction.
 She was wide awake now. She needed answers.