All Comments on 'Elizabeth Finally Blacked'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your married so what her friend replied. I grabbed her phone and sent him a text do you want to end up in the morgue? He replied no I think your husband would make a good cuckold lol. I said this is her husband and I know that I wouldn't make a cuckold let alone a good now that you have had your warning you need to get your head out of your ass and leave us alone. He blocked her number after that. About a week later she showed me a text from an unknown number. It said lose your deadbeat guy and meet me at *********. I had her reply you don't have a clue who you are dealing with I will be there. I talked to my 3 brothers and they were to go early and be hidden. Guess what big black cocky buck did not show. We were out with my brothers and some friends drinking and dancing when he and 4 other black guys came in. I had already talked to the bouncer explaining what had happened. He was a cool big black guy that had been my friend for years. As soon as I seen the one that was trying to get my wife in bed I headed towards him and his friend's like the house was on fire and the bouncer was coming right behind me. They turned and left. Haven't seen or heard of him since. What's with some of these dumbasses I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a good friend of mine would say UNF******g believable. Stupid with a capital S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife had a long time fantasy of being with a black guy. I said that as long as it remained a fantasy I had no problem. We were out partying with friends. Several guys from a local football team came in and they were really fired up. Thinking that they were better than us normal guys. They were flirting with about all the women there that night. I wasn't real concerned 3 of us guy's served in Vietnam together. You know that before the night was over 2 of the assholes was bothering 3 of the wives. We had a lot of fun fighting with those guys that thought that they were tough. That was until the law showed up. Even 2 of our ladies were kicking some ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the comment where the cheating woman's mother blacked her. Yes slapped her for cheating and that gave her 2 black eyes. 5 star! Story 1 star at the most.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

That's what every guy likes a wife with an echo in her dirty, stinky who-who. Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like you need to try writing something more believable. Bbc bullshit.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Two days later the divorce papers were served to the n.....whore. He sent the video of her adultery with the n.....s to her family, friends and colleagues. Since then she has been ostracized by everyone!

OkbutthenagainOkbutthenagainabout 1 year ago

@Mathew. No body wants to har of your personal life. Enjoy the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One sick dumbass husband. We Tammy and I Fred were out with friends at a popular club in the next town over. We would got out several times a year and go to that club 3 or 4 times a year. Gary and Beth had some problems because of a black guy that was hitting on Beth the last time and they just about didn't go but agreed to go anyway. Sure enough the black SOB was there again. I told Ben that I needed to talk to the black guy and try to convince him to leave well enough alone. I tried and you talk about an arrogant ass he was tops.I found out that he had the asshole NFL attitude. A spoiled brat. As I walked away I said I warned you that's all I can do asshole. I turned and started walking back to our table and I heard Ben yelling watch out Fred. I turned in time to see the big asshole coming at me like a black freight train. I set myself ready and mule kicked him in the stomach. He doubled over then dropped. That called for 3 of his teammates to come but also Gary Ben David and Tim to come to my aid. 2 bouncers were there in a heart beat. They told us to go back to our group. They told the football players to leave and stay out until they learned some manners. They helped the one that I put down and they left. Guy's don't put up with that shit.

litlbulllitlbull12 months ago

Don't listen to the naysayers lol. Great story! One of the best

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This is acceptable as long it remains loving and consensual

maddictmaddict12 months ago

"Her legs writhing in the air, taking a huge black shaft."

Spreading a woman's legs like a wish bone. I hope your journey is a happy one.

🏈

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, you have a way with words, eg. "diddling her pussy. " haha My husband never mentioned a threesome with a woman or man, black or white. However, I've diddled my pussy thinking about a black lover and a couple of school moms too. After our twentieth anniversary, the opportunity presented itself, when I met a tall younger black man, no diddling just sucking and fucking his BBC to my hearts content. Still hoping to bed a mom or two.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would be right there with Mike. I'm not sharing my wife with anyone else. If that's what she really wanted then why did we wedding? My best friend Jim and I were like brothers 5-8 and 160 and 175. We had been in several fights in our younger day's. We were never intimidated by size or color. Our with our wives dancing having a blast when like you know it some dumbass has to ruin it. Some of our local football team comes in and in time started asking different women to dance. 2 in particular were cocky. A little later one was hitting on his wife Julie. Jim was in his face no not really he wasn't near as tall but that was the real reason he wanted a little distance for his benefit. That big black dude took a swing and and shortly he was on his big black ass. Here came 2 of his friends so I jumped in.he he was thankful. Sure he and I both took some hits but believe me we were operating on our own and 3 of them needed assistance leaving. We danced for a while before taking our wives home.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I've had a couple of fuck sessions with a coworker's BBC years ago, neither spouse knew it and I'm still happily married.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great writing loved it

Continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

my wife was blacked too. she lobed it . she really enjoyed his bbc. she was all smiles fpr a long while/ holy shit he really fucked my wife. she loved riding his bbc

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Probably shouldn’t write any more

Perfect end,you really can write

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! A story where the wife fucks a black guy and teases a stupid willing husband who loves it when fucks around him. Must of taken years to come up with the ideal for this. Nice to see a writer branch out from the norm,,, genius I tell you....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it!!!!!!!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Really nice story. Have to check the next chapter.

IlovethefeelingIlovethefeeling3 months ago

Your stories end abruptly could be a little longer like the wife getting two or 3 bbc at once

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

the author is very good, nice build up again, teasing and without being to unrealistic, ie we all still recognise the wife and the changes are gradual and real, without the wife turning into someone else completely, yes she changes but all within bounds and within the scope of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it! My wife has had several BBC … three on one evening! It’s extremely hot watching her take BBC

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf8090613 days ago

Awesome story the only thing missing is the wife going into detail with her husband what it was like fucking her first BBC and what he did to her. Follow up story please, more details as she keeps seeing her new lover

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous