Elizabeth, My Irish Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, if she slept in his bed with him, he'd never get any sleep. Being the voyeuristic pervert that he had suddenly become, sleeping with both eyes wide open, if she slept in his bed with him, he'd be looking to see what he could see of her while she was sleeping. Being the exhibitionist pervert that he had suddenly become, with her living in his house and sleeping in his bed, no doubt, he'd expose his flaccid cock to her while making his flashes appear unintentional.

Now, more than curious, he wondered what she wore to bed? He wondered if she wore pajamas or a nightgown. He'd love nothing more than to see his sweet Elizabeth in a short, sheer, low-cut nightgown. He wondered if she wore panties under her nightgown to bed. As much as he'd love to see her panties, he'd love to see her naked ass and her naked pussy even more.

'Wow,' he thought. 'I can't believe she volunteered to sleep with me in my bed. I only wish I could still get and maintain an erection.'

With his nightlight illuminating her enough to see all that he hoped to see of her sexy and shapely body, he'd love to see the side of her exposed breast. He'd love to see her panties or her naked ass, if she doesn't wear panties. With her nightgown climbing higher while she was sleeping, he imagined seeing her naked pussy. With the top of her nightgown becoming askew during the night, he imagined seeing her big, naked breasts, her nipples, and her areolas.

# # #

Now, with Elizabeth not only living with him but also sleeping in the same bed with him, George imagined all sorts of sexy, sexual scenarios that he could still do as an impotent, albeit sexually horny man. With her wearing a short skirt nearly every day, when sitting across from one another in the living room, he imagined her inadvertently flashing him her up-skirt peeks of her panties. Something he had never seen of her before, he'd love to see a flash of her panties.

With her always wearing low-cut blouses, when leaning over him pouring him coffee or serving him breakfast, he imagined her flashing him down-blouse views of her low-cut bra and her long line of sexy cleavage. Again, something he had never seen of her before, he'd love to see a down-blouse flash of her cleavage and bra. If she leaned low enough and stayed in that position long enough, while wearing a low-cut nightgown, maybe she'd flash him her nipples and areolas.

By raising the air conditioning up a degree or two so that it wouldn't turn on, he hoped to make her warm enough for her not for her to wear a robe over her nightgown. In the way that he imagined seeing up-skirt peeks of her panties, he imagined seeing up-nightgown peeks of her naked ass and pussy. In the way that he imagined seeing down-nightgown views of her bra and cleavage, he imagined seeing down-nightgown views of her big, naked breasts. He'd love nothing more than to see unintentional views of her areolas and her nipples, too.

How hot would that be if she emerged from the shower wearing nothing but a towel over her sexy and shapely, naked body? How hot would that be if her towel fell as she was drying her hair with her arms raised over her head while he was leaning against the bathroom door jam talking to her? As much as he'd love to see her naked breasts, he'd love to see her naked ass and her naked pussy, too.

Who knows? Thinking nothing of it because he was so much older than she was and impotent, maybe she'd invite him in the bathroom while she was taking a bubble bath. With him no longer able to get and/or maintain an erection, thinking that her naked flashing was innocent and not sexual, maybe she'd undress and dress in front of him while he watched. As much as he'd love to see her in her bra and panties, he'd love to see her without her bra and panties, too. Giving him something to masturbate over, he'd love to see her topless and/or naked.

Yet, already getting way ahead of himself, he needed to take a breath. He needed to calm down. She wasn't a whore. She wasn't an exhibitionist in the way that he was a voyeur. She was a good woman. Not wanting to ruin anything before their relationship started, he needed to cool it. One small, sexy step at a time, he needed to take things slow and not expect too much, especially the first night of them sleeping together in the same bed. It would be enough seeing her in a short, sheer, low-cut nightgown, even if she wore panties to bed.

'Wow, I still can't believe she volunteered to sleep with me in my bed,' he thought.

It was more than enough that she agreed to live with him. If that wasn't quite enough, it was more than enough that she agreed to sleep with him in his bed. The last thing that he wanted to do was to ruin things between them by rushing things. They last thing he wanted her to do was to move out without her telling him where she was going.

Perhaps, over time, he'd see something of her that he hoped to see and all that he shouldn't see of her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body. Perhaps, in time, while they watched a movie, she'd allow him to cuddle with her on the couch. Perhaps, in time, she'd allow him to touch her and feel her in places where he'd love to touch and feel her. Perhaps, in time, she'd touch and feel him in places where his wife seldom touched and felt him.

'Wow! I can't believe all of this is happening in such a short time,' he thought.

# # #

That night, with her looking nothing like his wife, she came to bed wearing a short, sexy, low-cut, sheer nightgown. Hoping she'd wear something sheer, short, low-cut and sexy; she wore a similar nightgown that he imagined her wearing. Only, this nightgown was pale blue instead of pink. When she stood in the light, he could see the shape, size, and outline of her huge breasts and the big impressions of her erect nipples. If only he could get an erection, he'd have one when seeing her wearing her revealing nightgown.

As if they were standing at attention, her breasts were so big. Proudly displayed without her wearing a brassiere for support, they were so full. Unlike his late wife's puny breasts, they barely sagged at all. He could see the darker patch of her reddish pubic hair through her sheer nightgown. Then, when she turned the other way to brush back her beautiful, lush, red hair, he could see the round, shapely outline of her firm, round ass.

"It's a little warm in here," she said fanning herself with her hand. "I hope you don't mind but would you mind turning down the air conditioning a degree or two," she said with an innocent smile while continuing to fang herself with her hand.

He turned down the air enough for it to kick on the fan. As soon as the air kicked on, as if they wanted to escape her nightgown top, her nipples pushed her nightgown forward. Either she was cold or sexually excited. He hoped it was the latter instead of the former. Then, catching him off guard, as if he was dreaming and making up her dialogue in a sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, she said something that shocked him.

"Normally, I sleep in the nude. I hate nightgowns confining me and awakening me at night when getting tangled enough to strangle me," she said giving him a naughty laugh and a sexy look.

'She sleeps in the nude,' he thought while trying to wrap his head around seeing her totally naked body. 'I can't believe she sleeps in the nude,' he thought while trying to imagine her naked when in bed with him.

As if he had just won the lottery, George imagined her big, naked breasts. He imagined her firm, round, naked ass. He imagined her red trimmed pussy. He returned her sexy look with his sexy look. Hoping not to offend her or disgust her, he smiled his desire for her sleeping in the nude by adding his own sleeping preference.

"I generally sleep in the nude, too. Not wanting to give you the wrong impression, I was willing to wear my pajamas to bed," he said pausing to look at the impressions her huge tits and her erect nipples made in her nightgown. "Yet, if it will make you feel more comfortable, if you strip, I'll strip too," he said while hoping she'd strip in front of him without turning out the light.

Not wanting to push the nude sleeping envelop too far on their first night together, he was careful what he said.

"Then, again, if my nakedness will make you feel uncomfortable, I'll wear my pajamas to bed while you sleep in the nude," he said while thinking that either way was a win/win for him.

She laughed.

"It's your house and your rules. Let's both sleep naked," she said giving him a sexy smile, a naughty look, and another wink.

Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, she stood and turned to face him. Then, shocking him, she reached her hands down and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. As if she was a stripper and there was a drumroll, he took a breath. In one sexy swipe, she removed her nightgown in front of him. She was naked. He couldn't believe that his beautiful and sexy Elizabeth was naked.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe she's naked. I can't believe I'm seeing her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Wow!"

She had such big breasts. Her nipples were so very erect. Never had he seen tits as big as her big tits. He stared from her naked breasts to her red, trimmed, naked pussy. Then, when she turned to brush her long, red hair, he stared at her perfect, naked ass. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy.

# # #

As if she removed her nightgown in slow motion, recalling her removing her nightgown in his mind again, he looked at her as if he was having a religious experience and a miraculous vision. She was naked, totally naked. Elizabeth was naked.

He stared at her as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He stared at her as if she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world and, to him, she was. He stared at her enormous naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her trimmed, red pubic hair. Never did he ever think that he'd see her naked. With him hoping to see her panties, now he was seeing everything. He'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of his life.

"Let me say this. You look nothing like my late wife," he said laughing while staring at her D cup naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her trimmed, red pussy. "You are stunningly beautiful without your clothes. Normally, women look better wearing something sexy but you look better naked," he said with a dirty laugh. "You have an incredible body. I'd never guess you were in your forties."

She smiled and turned around as if she was a model on a pedestal.

"Thank you, George," she said. "It's your turn now. Strip," she said with a sexy laugh while staring at the small bulge his flaccid cock made in his pajama bottoms. "In the way that I showed you my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy, show me your naked cock. Now that you made me horny, I want to see your cock, George. Show me your dick."

While wishing he had a better body with a bigger and harder prick, feeling awkwardly uncomfortable stripping naked but sexually excited, too, he removed his pajama bottoms. Now, in the way that she was totally exposed to him, he was totally exposed to her. She stared at his naked prick in the way that he stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy.

"You're not circumcised. I've never had sex with an uncircumcised man," she said. "Not that we're going to have sex," she said with another sexy laugh. "Goodnight, George," she abruptly said while climbing in bed and turning off the light.

He couldn't believe she stripped off her nightgown in front of him. He couldn't believe he saw her naked. He couldn't believe she wanted to see him naked and saw him naked, too. He couldn't wait to masturbate later over seeing Elizabeth naked. He couldn't wait to masturbate later over her seeing him naked. He couldn't wait to masturbate later while imagining touching her and feeling her everywhere he touched and felt his late wife. He couldn't wait to masturbate later while imagining having sex with her.

"Goodnight, Liz," he said.

# # #

It was an uncomfortable night of tossing and turning. Giving her a wide berth, George slept on the edge of the bed and Elizabeth slept more in the middle. Fearing that he'd accidentally touch her in his sleep, he didn't want to ruin things between them before they even developed. As it was, things were already moving pretty fast. Never did he expect to see her naked so soon. Never did he expect her to see him naked so soon. Yet, here they were sleeping together while naked.

"George? Where are you," she asked turning her head in the dark and patting the bed? "Why are you sleeping way over there? You're going to fall off the bed," she said with a laugh. "Move closer to me. I don't mind if you touch me. I won't bite. Matter of fact, if you don't mind, would you hold me" she asked with a thoughtful pause? "I like being spooned and cuddled. It's been a long time since I've slept with a man," she said.

Still afraid to touch her, George moved closer. He moved close enough to feel the heat of her sexy and shapely body. As soon as he moved closer, Elizabeth reached for him and took his arm by his wrist. She put his hand on her naked hip. He was so tempted to grope, feel, and squeeze her shapely, naked ass, but afraid to ruin things, he didn't.

"Put your arm around me and hold me, George," she said. "I'm a little cold now that we turned down the air conditioning. Keep me warm by cuddling me."

Instead of suggesting that he get out of bed to turn up the air conditioning and/or cover her with a blanket, he moved closer to her until his flaccid, naked prick softly parted her naked, ass cheeks.

"Tell me if I make you too hot and I'll move away," he said.

She laughed while wiggling her naked ass against his flaccid cock.

"The only way you'd make me too hot is if you had an erection and it was buried deep inside of me," she said laughing.

She reached behind her for his penis, wrapped her fingers around it, and gave his cock a gentle squeeze. Then, further shocking him, she lifted his arm higher and put his hand on her naked breast. He couldn't believe she put his hand on her naked breast. He couldn't believe he was holding her big tit.

As if teasing him and daring him to finger her nipple, he could feel her erect nipple pushing against the palm of his hand. He so wanted to fondle her breast while fingering her nipple but he didn't want to prematurely ruin things by being sexually aggressive. The last thing he wanted her to think was that he was a dirty, old man. The last thing he wanted her to do was to leave in the middle of the night.

"My wife's breasts were the only breasts I've ever touched, felt, and held. Your breasts are so much bigger. They're so much firmer than her breasts. You have beautiful tits, Liz," he said. "I love your big tits."

Sexually teasing him, as if trying to give him an erection, she wiggled her naked ass against his flaccid cock again.

"Thank you, George. I don't mind if you feel my tits, fondle my breasts, and finger my nipples," she said. "I like having my tits felt and my nipples fingered. Touch me, George. Feel me and fondle me. Finger my nipples, George. Pull them, turn them, and twist them."

With her not having to ask him twice, immediately and obediently obeying her, George felt her tits, fondled her breasts, and fingered her erect nipples. He pulled them, turned them, and twisted them. As if he had died and gone to Heaven, as if Saint Peter had given him his wish early and was smiling down upon him, he couldn't believe he was holding and fondling Elizabeth's naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

Then, between seeing her naked and her seeing him naked, something he hasn't been in a very long time, he was suddenly, sexually excited. Now, that his flaccid cock was pressed up against her naked ass and his hand was holding, fondling, and feeling her naked breast while his fingers fingered her erect nipple, his dead cock twitched. Gradually, he was developing an erection. Gradually, he was becoming hard.

"George, is that what I think it is? Am I sexually exciting you enough to give you an erection," she asked while laughing?

She laughed while wiggling her naked ass against him again.

"I only wish it was bigger, harder, and would last," he said.

She turned on the light and turned to face him.

"Let me see. Maybe there's something that I can do to help you," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

He couldn't believe his eyes when she stared down at his naked prick, took his semi-erect cock in her hand, and fondled him while stroking him. As if he was dreaming, while she stared up at him, he couldn't believe that Elizabeth, his Irish angel was giving him a hand job. Stroking him faster and stroking him harder, she managed to not only maintain what modest erection he had but also was able to make his cock a little bigger and a little harder.

"Oh, Liz. That feel so good," said George. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Not allowing his partial erection to dissipate, something he always had hoped to receive from his wife but never expected to receive from Elizabeth, she slid halfway down the bed. While still holding his cock and stroking his prick, she fondled the head of his prick while licking his prick. As if he was a man being resuscitated after suffering a heart attack, as soon as she took his prick in her mouth and sucked it, his cock throbbed to life. George couldn't help but think of the movie Young Frankenstein with Peter Boyle playing Frankenstein and Gene Wilder playing Dr. Frankenstein.

'It's alive,' George remembered Gene Wilder screaming when Frankenstein came to life. 'It's alive,' thought George when his cock grew bigger and harder. 'It's alive!'

As soon as his cock throbbed and pulsated, she continued sucking him harder and deeper while stroking him faster. He couldn't believe that his sexual fantasy woman was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. If it wasn't enough that he saw her naked and she was still naked now, beautiful Elizabeth was blowing him. Something he couldn't even imagine in his wildest sexual fantasies; he couldn't believe that his Irish angel was sucking his cock while stroking his prick.

"Cum George. Cum. Cum in my mouth. It's okay. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. "I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum."

She stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. She sucked him deeper.

"Oh, my God, Liz. You're going to make me cum," he said.

Something his late wife never did; he couldn't believe that she was blowing him. Something that his late wife never allowed him to do, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He moved his hand to her breasts and as soon as he fingered her nipple, he could feel himself getting ready to cum.

"Cum, George. Cum. I want to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said. "Cum, George, cum."

George rocked his body back and forth. He put his hand behind her red haired, pretty head and humped her mouth. Rocking harder and faster, he fucked her face while she continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper.

"Oh, Liz. Liz. I'm so embarrassed. I've never prematurely ejaculated as fast. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Liz. I'm cumming," he said oozed out a gentle stream of his warm cum in her willing mouth.

She continued stroking him while sucking him. Then, licking him clean, as soon as she released the pressure of her red, full lips from his engorged prick, as soon as she pulled him from her mouth, he drippled a second load of cum all over her face, in her lush, red hair and across her naked breasts. If only this was the old days before he was impotent, he would have exploded a load of cum in her mouth and exploded a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts.