Elizabeth, My Irish Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, George," said Elizabeth laughing. "Where did all of that cum come from," she asked laughing harder? "You must have been saving up that load for years."

Not making fun of him, with her obviously not wanting him to feel self-conscious that he couldn't get, maintain, and ejaculate a load of cum, she complimented him for him to feel better about himself.

# # #

George and Elizabeth lived together for five years until his death. With his children not needing his money nor wanting to live in his condo, he left everything to his beautiful lover, Elizabeth. She carried on his legacy by hooking up with a younger man, named Michael, a man young enough to be her son. Sexually attracted to her and enamored with her pretty face and big breasts, she allowed him to call her Mommy whenever they were having sex.

In the way that she was unable to have passionate sex with George because of his erectile dysfunction, Elizabeth made up for that by having marathon sex with her new, young lover. Then, when she died, hopefully years later, passing the torch of younger lovers with older lovers, Elizabeth wanted Michael to find a much younger lover to replace her.

THE END