Elizabeth Takes a Risk

Story Info
Elizabeth Olsen has illegal public sex.
1.6k words
4.08
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

It was a beautiful day in New York. But it was also a sultry day, and the sun's rays added to the heat in Elizabeth's apartment. The heat in her apartment was a combination of the sun, the weather, and the passionate lovemaking that Elizabeth and her boyfriend were engaged in.

Elizabeth's apartment was on the top floor of a beautiful brownstone. Her boyfriend, John, was over from England for the summer to visit and to see the sights of New York City. And New York was definitely the place to be for a young man, like John, who loved literature and writing.

John loved the city so much he got a job as an English tutor so he could earn money while he was there. He found a job through an online job-posting website that was popular in England. (He had posted his own ad, entitled: "Experienced English Tutor Looking for Work in New York City", but had no success.)

John loved Elizabeth, and he knew that she would be proud of him for earning his own money while they were together in America. But, of course, Elizabeth already knew about this, and she was indeed very proud of him.

And Elizabeth was also very proud of herself because she had just landed a part in the upcoming movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Elizabeth played the role of Scarlet Witch, one of the key members of The Avengers. Elizabeth was thrilled about her new role and how it would help her career.

Elizabeth and John had been dating since they met university. Elizabeth had been studying at NYU, and John had been studying as an overseas student at Columbia, taking a term out from his Oxford BA to experience a new country. Safe to say, in any case, that John and Elizabeth were used to each other's bodies and to being naked around each other. But today, they were making love with an intensity that they hadn't felt before in their relationship. The combination of the heat outside, the heat inside her apartment, and the physical exertion that they had been putting themselves through all day had lead them to this moment: An intense love-making session that neither would soon forget.

Both Elizabeth and John were young and physically fit; both were around 5'7" and both weighed about 130 pounds. (John weighed a little bit more than Elizabeth did.) Both of them had beautiful bodies; both had smooth skin with flat stomachs; both were very flexible; both were very passionate lovers; both had great hair; and both had great personalities. And both loved sex. Sex was important in their relationship. They made love every day that they could together. They would think about each other all day long while they were at work or school or whatever else they did during the day... And then they would look forward to getting home at night so they could make love to each other again before going to sleep for the night. They would often make love twice a day: Once before going to sleep at night... And then again every morning before getting out of bed.

Elizabeth's apartment was on the top floor in a beautiful brownstone building on Waverly Place in New York City's Greenwich Village neighborhood. She lived there alone; she didn't have any roommates or live with any family members or pets or anything like that. It was just her... So it was very spacious for just one person (or couple). It had high ceilings with high windows that looked out over the street; there was a large living room with a very large couch, two big arm chairs, and a small coffee table in front of the couch; there was a kitchen... And an office on one side of the living room. The office had one desk and two bookcases containing many books. There was also a large desk for John, where he could prepare lessons or work on his writing.

John thrust deeply into his girlfriend and groaned. "Oh, God! Oh, yes!" he cried out as Elizabeth reached her orgasm. He kept thrusting into her; he felt so full of himself and so full of his girlfriend. It was like their bodies were connected; their souls were intermingling with each other.

They continued to make love for a good long while after they had both reached orgasm. They rested afterwards for a little bit, and then they got up to go out in public together. They had been drinking wine with dinner... And now they were feeling very merry... But also very horny. They had agreed to interject some spice into their love life, so that evening they were going out to have public sex. So Elizabeth started getting dressed while John went into the kitchen to get another bottle of wine from the refrigerator and some glasses from a cabinet above it. John took a glass from one of the cabinets, filled it with wine, and then took the bottle back through to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was wearing a cream-colored shirt that hugged her breasts nicely and a pair of black, tight-fitting capris that accentuated her long legs. John noticed with satisfaction how she looked in these clothes... He loved it when Elizabeth wore sexy clothing like this, knowing that everyone who saw her would want to take her to bed. They each had another glass of wine before heading out.

There was a church on a streetcorner, and a small park tucked behind it. This was perfect. There were a lot of people walking around in the park; couples holding hands and kissing, single people looking at each other, young kids playing with each other's dogs or chasing each other around, older couples sitting on benches overlooking the street... All of these people were enjoying themselves in this beautiful sunny day.

John and Elizabeth both loved this kind of public sex... The two of them always had a really good time making love in public places like this; it was just so exciting for them. And since it was only about five o'clock now, most of the people were still out and about enjoying themselves... Which made it even better for John and Elizabeth as their sexual desires started kicking into overdrive once they both got naked together.

Elizabeth looked over at John with a smile on her face as she watched him undress. She loved seeing him naked; the sight of his big, thick cock was extremely arousing to her, and the fact that he was now completely nude before her made it even better for her. And John loved watching Elizabeth strip... He just thought she looked so sexy when she took off her clothes... It never failed to turn him on when he saw how sexy she looked in her sheer tops and low-cut blouses or when he saw how sexy she looked in tight jeans and a tight shirt that hugged her body nicely... He loved seeing how beautiful Elizabeth was naked too; the way her tits bounced up and down as she walked, the way her ass clenched as she moved, the way those long legs of hers moved together like an inchworm as she walked... It all always turned him on...

John wasted no further time. He bent his girlfriend over and entered her from behind. He moved his hips back and forth in a slow rhythm, moaning as he started to fuck her...

Elizabeth was so turned on by the sight of John's hard cock sliding into her pussy that she didn't say a word; she only moaned and groaned as he fucked her. The sounds that came out of Elizabeth's mouth were pure ecstasy for John as he continued fucking his girlfriend with his big cock. He was getting very excited; the thought of all these people around them here in the park, watching them fuck each other, made him feel like a complete pervert. But it was also really exciting to him; it was thrilling to know that they could do this at any time, wherever they wanted to go... That they could do this anywhere anytime they wanted... And it just made him feel so horny and turned on...

John kept thrusting into Elizabeth for several minutes before he felt himself start to come inside his girlfriend. She felt the warmth of his cum filling up her pussy as he spilled his seed into her... It was a feeling that made her feel so good; she loved the fact that she could make this kind of man come whenever she wanted; she loved the fact that she could get him to do anything for her... And now, as he continued to fuck her from behind, it felt so good for Elizabeth.

John was breathing hard as Elizabeth came too. He knew the people walking around in the park were staring at them right now... But they were doing it anyway... They were fucking each other in broad daylight in a public park! He had never done anything like this before...

It was at that moment that they were approached by a man. Elizabeth initially thought he was going to propose a threesome, and became aroused at the thought of being spitroasted between John and a stranger, until he showed them his badge. They were handcuffed and put into the back of an unmarked police car.

John and Elizabeth were both scared out of their minds at this point. They didn't know what would happen to them now; they had never been arrested before, and they knew that this was going to be a big problem for them now... And indeed, so it transpired. Within a week, John was deported back to England. Elizabeth was found guilty of public lewdness and sentenced to three months in prison.

With John barred from entering the US, and Elizabeth in prison, their relationship came to an untimely end. But they had enjoyed it while it lasted.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers