Elizabeth York Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers

There was no time like the present. They were now in one of the more isolated areas of the store. As they paused once again to scan over his list, Gary took a look around him. Good, no one about. This gave him the opportunity he wanted to begin his seduction.

"I have to say Mrs York and I hope you won't be offended when I say this but as I look at you I think Brandon was lying to me about how old you are."

Elizabeth looked up. She was slightly shocked at Gary's words. She hadn't expected this from him.

"I think you're just being kind," she replied with a faint smile. "But don't worry, you'll still get the discount, you don't have to flannel me."

"I can assure you that I mean every word Mrs York," Gary oozed sincerely, "and I would also say that I find you extremely attractive..."

"...what for an older woman!" she interrupted a bit too sharply. She felt her body tense up but wasn't sure why.

"No...not at all," Gary carried on, "You are an attractive woman and you most definitely have a hot body!"

"Now you're just being silly," Elizabeth replied. She breathed deeply. She was beginning to feel a trifle hot and bothered.

Gary moved up close to her. So close she could feel his breath on her cheek. "So how old are you then...forty four...forty five...?" She jumped slightly as she felt his hand on her ass.

"Don't be ridiculous," she squeaked. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath. She could feel the butterflies starting to flutter in her stomach. "I have a...a son...whose nearly thirty," she gasped, "how can I be..."

"So you're forty six then and you were a child bride," Gary interrupted.

"No I'm...I'm fifty..." she gulped, her breathing becoming ragged, "...fifty seven...nearly...fifty eight...soon." Her voice faded away as Gary moved closer. He was so close she was sure he was going to kiss her.

"I don't believe you," Gary oozed charmingly, "but you've definitely got a hot body." He gave her ass a gentle squeeze. She jumped again. "Even in your work clothes you look good but I bet you look sensational when you're dressed up for a night out? Am I right?" He gave her ass a couple of gentle taps before he resumed with his fondling.

"Gary...what...what are you doing..." Elizabeth felt herself go bright red as she feebly attempted to push his hand away. Her face felt as if it was on fire.

Gary wasn't phased. He was only just getting warmed up.

"You've got a great ass but I guess you already know that don't you." He continued to rub his hand round the full shape of her ass cheeks.

"I...I..." she stammered.

"Does Mr York ever take you out then? If he doesn't he should. You deserve to be seen out and about. A good looking woman like you shouldn't be kept at home under wraps." Gary paused. His hand was still moving in circles round her ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling them and she was making no attempt to stop him as he pressed harder. He knew he was getting to her. She was beginning to look somewhat confused and flushed.

"He does take me out," Elizabeth blurted hastily, feeling the need to defend her husband, "in fact if you must know he's taking me out this Saturday, to a dance at the social club."

"Very nice I'm sure," Gary replied. He scanned her body from her ass up to her breasts. He made sure she noticed what he was doing before he stared deep into her eyes. He held her gaze for a while, unblinking until flustered, she had to look away.

The sound of voices approaching broke the spell.

"We'd...we'd better get on," Elizabeth said as she struggled to regain her focus. "Right, what's next on your list?" She swallowed hard. "I think we need to be down here," she added as she began to walk unsteadily down the aisle, her heart pounding so much she thought it was going to explode.

Gary, with a leering smile on his lips followed behind, his eyes firmly planted on her backside, watching the seductive sway of her hips and the movement of her ass cheeks as she walked. Lovely!

Finally they finished the list. It had been a struggle for Elizabeth to concentrate. Her head was spinning after what Gary had said and done. He'd definitely unnerved her. But she'd eventually managed to calm herself down enough to see it through.

But as she looked at the amount of goods piled in the trolleys Elizabeth was amazed. It was far more than she could hope to get through the tills as a family member discount. The store whilst generous did have a strict policy to prevent abuse of this privilege.

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff Gary. I'm not sure I can get all this through on a family member discount. Do you really need all of this stuff?"

Gary put on his most pitiful expression. He sighed. "I'm afraid I really do Mrs York. Is there any way of you getting it through for me? I'd be ever so grateful if you could."

Elizabeth looked doubtful. "Well...perhaps there is a way I could do it I suppose."

She looked at Gary who had maintained his pitiful expression.

"I suppose I could put it down as my purchases and then you would have to pay me back. If that's okay with you?"

"You'd do that for me? Oh that's brilliant Mrs York, just brilliant," Gary said excitedly. "Thanks so much, you're the best."

He jumped forward enthusiastically and grabbing Elizabeth by her arms pulled her swiftly to him and planted a big kiss on her full red lips.

Elizabeth recoiled in surprise. "Gary! There was no need for that..." she exclaimed, trying to compose herself as she blushed deeply.

"Sorry Mrs York, I couldn't help myself," Gary answered with a cheery grin as he shrugged his shoulders.

* * *

Elizabeth had been eagerly waiting for Saturday night to come around. Richard rarely seemed to want to take her out preferring instead to stay in and watch television. Why, she couldn't fathom out. As far as she was concerned there was never anything of great interest on the box these days. So it had been a bit of a shock when he bought tickets for this dance.

Tonight they were out with a couple of their closest friends and the women, having got together beforehand, had decided to push the boat out and wear dresses. Like Elizabeth, her friend Sally didn't get taken out much either so they were both determined to take full advantage of this rare event.

When they arrived at the club and looked around they did seem to be at odds with what most of the crowd were wearing. A lot of the women were dressed in jeans just like the men. Not exactly how Elizabeth had imagined it would be. But never mind, she wasn't here as a fashion critic, she was here to enjoy herself.

And enjoy herself she did. As the night progressed, Elizabeth really let her hair down. It had been an age since she'd been out dancing and ages since she'd drunk so much alcohol. Richard had long ago conceded defeat and had danced his last dance. But Elizabeth was unstoppable, choosing to continue dancing on her own even when Sally finally sat down.

Gary had watched from afar most of the night. He'd made an early entry and kept a respectable distance away out of sight but he knew it was now time to make his next move.

Emboldened by drink, more people had moved onto the dance floor and it was now packed with a heaving mass of gyrating bodies. It was dark, the only light being the random flashes of colour that swept across the floor from the spotlights lodged in the lighting gantry above the stage.

He pushed his way through the throng. He could see his quarry now. She was throwing herself about, clearly enjoying herself, lost in the pulsating beat of the music.

He manoeuvred himself into position behind her and as she came back to him he moved forward sliding his arms round her waist. She half looked over her shoulder at him. It took a while for her to recognise him.

"Gary!" she exclaimed excitedly in a drunken flush, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you and have a dance," he shouted back at her. He clung to her tighter, grinding his bulging cock further in between her ass cheeks.

"Great!" she laughed, "crazy isn't it?"

Gary nodded to her. It was impossible to talk. As they danced together he guided her towards the doors that led to the toilets. He wanted to get her out of the noise and the hustle and bustle of the dance floor so he could take a good look at her.

He finally reached the double swing doors. He pushed her through and followed close behind. Taking her hand he guided her past the toilets then turned down another corridor. They were alone now and in a place he thought they wouldn't be disturbed.

"What are you doing, why have we come down here?" Elizabeth asked. She was swaying slightly as she said it and her speech was slurred. She didn't appear to be mad at him though, in fact she appeared to be smiling.

Gary moved in close. They were almost touching, standing face to face. Elizabeth in her 4" heels matching Gary's height perfectly.

He looked into her face. Her blue eyes were sparkling with excitement and her red lips were parted slightly, as if in anticipation. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She tasted good.

"Hey," she said, "you're not supposed to do that. I'm married you know!"

"Yeah I know," Gary replied with a smile. "I just wanted to have a look at what you were wearing. You know to confirm what I thought the other day."

Elizabeth looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"I must say, I like what I see." Gary cocked his head sideways as he scanned her body from head to toe and back again. She was wearing a body contour dress that accentuated her hour glass shape. It seemed to be moulded to her ass cheeks and her ample bosom. Her legs, which he was seeing for the first time were shapely, especially enhanced as they were by her 4" heel shoes and the sheen on her stockings was also wonderfully alluring.

He leered up into her face as he finished. "Very nice Mrs York, very nice indeed. You truly do have a beautiful body."

Elizabeth blushed. She felt overwhelmed by all the compliments.

Gary leant in and kissed her again. This time it was more than a quick peck on the lips. This time it was a slow lingering kiss with some lip movement. Elizabeth couldn't help herself as she responded.

Her head was spinning as Gary pulled her closer, one hand holding her head to his, the other wandering down to fondle her breast before eventually dropping lower to squeeze her lovely ass cheeks.

She moaned into his mouth and as their kissing intensified Gary took hold of her ass with both hands and pulled her firmly into his bulging crotch. He was beside himself as he ground himself against her mound. He could feel her respond as she kissed him back a little harder. This was going far better than he could have possibly hoped for. But it was time to go.

There was no way he could get her alone long enough to fuck her even though he knew she was probably primed and ready to go. With her husband and friends nearby there was no chance. Not tonight.

He broke the kiss.

"I have to go now Mrs York," he said. Elizabeth opened her eyes. She seemed totally lost and confused now. "But I'll see you soon." He gave her another quick peck on the lips and was gone.

* * *

A week had passed by since Gary had been into the store to get his stuff and Elizabeth was still waiting for him to repay her the money she had laid out for him. Despite her best efforts Gary had proved to be elusive. Even Brandon hadn't seen much of him. It appeared he was working away for a few days.

In one way she wanted to see him so she could get her money back but in another she didn't because of what had happened on Saturday night. She had vague recollections of the events that had transpired but she knew she had been very drunk. This certainly manifested itself on the Sunday, a day she spent in bed nursing the biggest hangover she'd ever experienced.

* * *

A few months previously, Elizabeth and Richard had decided to renovate a room in their house. It had started badly and now much to her disgust it was proving to be a job too far for her husband. For a man who thought he was an expert but in reality had always had limited DIY abilities, this was now proving to be way beyond him. So much so that the project had gradually ground to a halt.

Elizabeth had looked around for someone to take over the task but all her friend's contacts and suggestions had proved fruitless. She was nearing her wits end when her son arrived for a visit. Surprisingly for once he was not there for money.

He bore the brunt as she poured out her frustrations about his dad's shortcomings and asked him if he knew of anyone who could help them out of their predicament.

"Well mum," Brandon replied, "the only person I know that might be able to help you is Gary. He told me a while back that before he joined our company he'd worked for a builder. Started as an apprentice and did all his City and Guilds stuff. I don't know if he's any good but even if he can't do it he might be able to at least point you in the right direction?"

"Gary...really..." his mother responded vehemently, her tone heavy with sarcasm. She caught herself just in time from revealing more. "Have you...err...seen much of him lately?" she asked carefully.

She knew he'd been working away but didn't let on she knew about this to her son.

"No he's been working away but he's back tomorrow I think," her son replied innocently.

"That's good to know. So tell me, from what he's told you do you think he could sort out your father's cock up for me then?"

Brandon looked round the disaster that was the supposed remodelling of the room. "Yep I'm pretty sure he could sort out this for you. He's always telling me he's pretty good with his hands."

Elizabeth flushed inwardly. She already knew about his hands.

* * *

Gary looked round the room. He sucked in his cheeks. "Well...this is a mess...isn't it." He turned to face Elizabeth York and quickly scanned her body. She was wearing her customary house clothes of tee shirt and tight jeans and heels. Gary liked the look. It nicely showed off what she'd got.

Brandon had persuaded Gary that his mother needed his expertise. He was unaware that Gary actually owed his mother a considerable amount of money. He was also unaware of how far Gary had got when hitting on her at the dance last Saturday night.

Elizabeth stood with a hand on her hip, her weight resting on one leg. She looked at Gary. "But do you think you can sort it out Gary. You owe me big time and seeing as you've told me you have no cash then this would go some way towards repaying me."

"Yeah, I suppose so," Gary replied. "I might need some help though. Will your husband be around much?"

"No he won't," Elizabeth replied strongly. "I'm not letting him anywhere near this project again. And besides he's out of town for a few days on business so it would give you the opportunity to get it done whilst he's away."

Gary was delighted to hear this news. "Well I suppose I could take a few days holiday and sort it out for you. What about access? Are you going to give me a key or something?" he asked.

"No. I've got some holiday days due so I might as well take them now, so I'll be here." Elizabeth replied. There was no way she was leaving Gary unattended in her home. There was no telling what he might get up to. She didn't trust him now as far as she could throw him.

"Okay then, I'll give you a ring later when I know I've got my days off. I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem even though it's short notice. It's not like we've got a lot of work on at the moment. And I'll let you know what time I'm coming tomorrow." Gary smiled.

* * *

The following day Gary turned up promptly at eight in the morning. He was hoping to catch Elizabeth York in her nightie. Sadly for him she was an early riser and was already fully dressed.

Not that it bothered him much. Even though she was dressed in her casual clothes she still gave Gary palpitations.

He surreptitiously ran his eyes over her body. He again liked what he saw. Her tee shirt clung tightly to her chest emphasising her large, heavy breasts and her skinny jeans were particularly tight and seemed to be moulded to her wonderfully shaped ass. As he suspected her thighs were indeed as curvy as he had hoped. Even though it was early she was already wearing heels and they were higher than yesterday. She must be going out he thought. His stomach flipped over. Skinny jeans, great ass and high heels! It was a great combination.

Elizabeth caught him giving her the once over and again she felt that chill run through her body. The memories of the Saturday night dance also returned. She was definitely unsettled but shook her head to clear the feeling.

"Right Gary, let me know if you want anything and I'll get it for you," she said as she led him to the room, before turning to leave.

"Okay, thanks Mrs York, will do," Gary replied.

Taking a last lingering look at her ass in her tight jeans he turned and looked into the room. Even though he'd only been here yesterday, it was worse than he remembered.

"Mrs York," he called out to her retreating back, "I think I'm going to have to start again, if that's okay with you."

"Whatever it takes Gary, just get on with it," she called over her shoulder without looking back.

"Yeah okay," Gary grunted to himself as he turned back inside. Picking up his big lump hammer he took a swing at the wall.

* * *

A couple of hours later and Elizabeth poked her head inside the room. It looked worse than before. Her heart sank. Maybe Gary had been a cowboy builder and that was why he now had a job working with Brandon.

"Oh hi Mrs York," Gary said as he saw her enter the room. "Look I could use some more things it you don't mind. I've made a list."

He handed Elizabeth a scrap piece of paper. She scanned the list. Wood, nails, screws...

"But we have all these things Gary; my husband already bought them," she said.

"Yeah I know," Gary sighed, "but he bought the wrong sizes. That's partly why he's been having problems."

Elizabeth sighed inwardly, her shoulders dropping. Richard always meant well but he truly was useless. Leaving the room, she returned to the kitchen. Grabbing her coat she took her car keys off the hook and left.

* * *

When she returned she was surprised to see Gary in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. He'd clearly made himself at home as she noticed an open packet of chocolate biscuits on the worktop.

He took a look at her purchases and grunted his approval. Without a further word he exited the kitchen taking his coffee with him.

A couple of minutes later and Elizabeth was hearing the satisfying sound of drilling and sawing and hammering. Mentally crossing her fingers she inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly.

"...and...relax!" she muttered to herself.

* * *

By the clock on the wall the time was ten minutes to one when Gary finally wandered into the kitchen to wash up. He was pleased with the progress he'd made this morning and had surprised himself by actually enjoying what he was doing.

He was pleasantly surprised to see that Elizabeth had already prepared him some lunch. A couple of sandwiches and a packet of crisps were laid out on the table for him.

As he entered he paused to take in the sight of her in front of him. She was stretching up to a high cupboard. The curve of her thighs and the shape of her plump heart shaped ass in her skinny jeans was a delightful sight. He smiled as he drank it in.

Elizabeth sensed that Gary was there and half turned to look over her shoulder as her fingertips continued to scrabble inside the cupboard. Even wearing her high heels she couldn't quite reach. She finally admitted defeat.

"Gary do you think you could reach that for me?" She asked as she pointed up to an item in the cupboard.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers