Ella & Amy - A Knotty Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
A happy couple reminisce about their dramatic engagement.
2.6k words
4.71
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers

Amy struggles to regain her breath. Her thighs are still twitching as she recuperates from her climax. Ella leaves her post between her partner's legs. She slides up next to her lover's body to give her a quick kiss. Amy can taste herself on Ella's lips.

"Shit... I need some air..." Amy says between heavy breathes.

The two women are still inside their blanket fortress. Amy pushes a corner of the blanket pile up, letting cold, fresh air pour into their shelter.

"Alright. That's better... Can you finish your story? You had just failed a proposal for the second time."

"Yes, that's right... we finished the movie and--"


You threw me onto the bed and pulled a quilt over my body. The warm blankets were amazing, a shield against the cold night. As my hands were uncuffed and my gag unbuckled, I tried to crawl out of bed to go and grab the engagement ring.

However, when you laid down and wrapped me up in a big hug, I was instantly stuck. Not physically trapped, I could have squirmed free from your loose grip-- mentally trapped. Your tranquil breathing and warm skin on mine was a natural sedative. My tired mind relaxed, and I fell asleep in your arms.

It was still dark when I woke up, but you were already out of bed. I sat up and looked out the window of our bedroom. The forest was blanketed in fog. I could barely see the first hues of dawn across the sky. The serene view made me quite excited for today's main activity-- our hike.

I was quite groggy that morning. You occupied my dreams-- memories of the past day intertwined with fantasies about our future. It was a struggle to get out of bed.

You made a quick breakfast while I showered. The hot water did little to wake me up, but it was relaxing. I changed into outdoor gear: yoga pants and a snug thermal top. You wore jeans and a vest. I made myself a cup of coffee to try and kickstart my morning.

I rummaged through the couch while you changed in the bedroom. I had left our engagement ring in between two of the cushions last night. A remnant of my failed plan. I fished it out and slipped it into the front pocket of my jacket.

I crawled back into bed while I waited for you. The warm blankets must have cast a spell on me-- I fell back asleep.

I jolted back awake as you jumped on top of me. I heard a familiar clicking of cuffs as I regained my senses. You picked up my handcuffs sitting on the end table next to my unfinished cup of coffee, and placed them around my wrists.

"Falling back asleep? Right before our hike? I can't believe it!" you said with mock anger.

It seemed hypocritical to me that you were mad about me delaying our hike-- when this was sure to be a bigger distraction. I tried to voice my criticisms, but you were one step ahead. As soon as I opened my mouth, you slipped a ballgag back into my mouth.

Normally, I loved being gagged. In fact, I usually insist on it. Having my plans derailed by this impedance again was exasperating. Everything hinged on me being able to properly ask you the 'big question'. I would have to improvise, once again, because that gag was not coming out anytime soon. I imagined myself kneeling in front of you, trying to mumble 'will you marry me?' while drooling.

"All right, Ella. Up and at 'em! Let's get your shoes on."

I watched you kneel on the floor as you slipped my boots onto my feet. You smiled up at me as you tightened them. I tried not to show my reaction as you yanked each lace tight, finishing each boot with a secure knot. It was an oddly familiar sensation.

I could feel the subtle weight of the ring box in my jacket. Luckily it was not left behind, as you led me out the front door. My plan to propose was not yet in complete tatters.

You took my hiking pack alongside yours, throwing each of them over a different shoulder. I was glad to be relieved of the heavy burden, but embarrassed that I couldn't carry it myself. Even when my hands aren't cuffed behind my back, you always offer to carry it for me.

The cool morning air was refreshing. Our hike led us up a wooded hill. The winding path was poorly maintained-- plantlife infringed on the borders of the path.

Both deep grooves carved by rain and fallen logs impeded our progress as we trekked onwards. You helped me navigate the obstacles, lending a hand or a shoulder whenever necessary. It would have been easier to just uncuff me, but I suppose you were enjoying my helplessness.

Unseen birds chirped loudly in the tall trees. We stopped to listen to them, while standing quietly side by side. You put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to you.


"Get to the good part," Amy whined.

"I'm setting the scene. The details are important..." Ella replied. "You're the one who always tries to teach me patience."

"All right. Sorry. Keep going."


After about an hour of hiking, we could hear the rumble of rushing water. Another minute, and the waterfall came into view. The stream poured down over the rocky cliff, spraying mist everywhere. It wasn't the biggest waterfall, or the tallest, but it was ours.

We settled into a nearby clearing. You threw down a blanket for us to lay on. I raised my cuffed hands up to you, asking to be let out. I wouldn't be able to reach the front pocket of my jacket until you released me.

"Not yet," you teased. "You need to earn it first."

I laid down on my back, spreading my legs invitingly. You laughed at me, throwing down your heavy packs and kneeling down on the blanket beside me. Your hands ran over my clothes, feeling the soft fabric, and drawing lines across my curves. You started kissing my upper lip. I wanted to kiss you back, but the rubber gag in my mouth kept my mouth spread. I tried anyway.

A bit into our makeout session, I tried to sneakily pat my front pocket, feeling for the ring box stowed away there. You noticed.

"Need something?" you asked.

I panicked, eyes widening in fear, as you reached towards the pocket. It was too soon! You were about to ruin the surprise. I mumbled something behind my gag, trying to turn away. Your hand slipped into the pocket and pulled out...

Lip balm.

I signed with relief as you uncapped the stick, and gingerly applied it to my spread lips. I gave you a quick smile behind the straps of my gag, feigning gratitude for the kind act. In reality, I was grateful you somehow failed to notice the box stowed there.

Once again, you kissed me. I felt your hand snake past the hem of my shirt and under my bra. I gasped as you pinched my nipple playfully. Your hands were icy on my warm skin, but I was still sad when you withdrew them.

You started to stand back up. I crossed my ankles behind you, hoping you would stay, but you pushed past them easily. You walked over to your pack, and started rifling through it.

Bundles of rope landed next to me on the blanket. I feigned concern, wriggling against my cuffs, and rolling away on my stomach. You came over and straddled my legs and started wrapping my elbows tightly together. I grunted as you yanked my arms just a little bit closer together before cinching the tie.

With just one more rope, I felt a hundred times more helpless. It was far more difficult to roll over, to flail my arms, to do anything. The familiar strain on my shoulders was a welcome pain. I laid still as my cuffs were discarded in favor of rope around my wrists. Each of my legs was welded ankle to thigh in a frogtie. I could spread my legs apart from each other, but manage little else.

You helped me sit up, lifting me into a kneeling position. It wasn't the traditional type of kneeling for a proposal, but maybe I could make it work if I could just get the ring and say the right words. Unlikely given my circumstances.

A wicked smile crossed over your face-- my favorite kind. You stepped out of your pants and left me kneeling on the blanket. You headed once again to your pack, and pulled out a vibrating wand. The battery operated toy was an old favorite of mine. The fact you were using it now, made me quite nervous for the sanctity of the surrounding forest.

"I'm going to tie this wand over your clit," you commanded. "And you're going to eat me out."

I groaned nervously behind my gag.

"If I cum first, I'll let you out. If you cum first, you'll be mine for the rest of the day. Fair?"

I nodded my head. Even immobilized, I was confident. My mouth and tongue were well-trained from years of practicing with you. I wouldn't fail.

I tried to ignore the wary pit in my stomach as you knelt down and looped a rope around my waist, then down between my legs. The head of the wand was nestled between the double stranded ropes, wedged firmly against my clit through my tight pants. The fabric barrier would be a small pittance against the powerful toy.

As you switched the wand on, I gasped into my gag. It felt incredible. I was so turned on already, I realized my victory was in serious jeopardy.

You slipped your panties down to reveal your bare pussy. I couldn't manage words as you unbuckled the gag and let it fall out of my mouth. My mouth hung open as my mind grappled with the tormenting vibrations.

I breathed deeply in preparation as you grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth between your legs. I looked up past your body to your smiling face. The way you looked at me set my heart on fire-- like I was your favorite toy.

I tested my restraints, but my arms had no room to wiggle. My bound legs shifted pointlessly. The position was suffocating, but I couldn't pull away from your grip. I sucked in air, inhaling your scent. You smelled like roses. That was unusual-- you must have borrowed my perfume.

I explored the lips of your pussy, enjoying how each stroke of my tongue caused your hands to grip tighter around my hair. I put my mouth around your throbbing clit, tracing circles around it with my tongue. You gasped lustfully. It was rare to see you make such an uncontrolled noise. I enjoyed the small amount of power I wielded over you. I loved how you needed me.

It was hard to focus. The vibrations between my legs were becoming impossible to ignore. I didn't worry about the noise in the quiet forest-- I didn't worry about being caught, or wild animals. I focused on you. The way I felt-- I wanted to feel that way for the rest of my life. The ring box in my jacket suddenly felt heavy. I wanted to take it out, and propose to you, right then, but my bound hands were stuck fast.

Instead, I came. I moaned loudly into your skin as my legs trembled. My tongue continued sliding up your pussy and across your clit, but the motion was a clumsy, arrhythmic affair. My body was filled with relief and pleasure-- although I had lost, I felt no frustration.

As the climax faded, I tried to pull away. The toy was too powerful on my sensitive clit, even over my pants. The sensations were mixed with pain now, discomfort and pleasure in equal portions. You held my head fast, bidding me to finish my work. I looked up into your eyes, pleading for mercy. You looked down at me, begging me to continue.

You watched each of my contortions and listened to my every whimper. I could feel with my tongue how turned on you were, watching me struggle. Watching me service you. Fighting against the rope. I could feel you start to come despite my distracted technique. You weren't the only one beginning to tremble.

I squeezed my legs together around the wand. I was quickly spiraling towards another climax. I continued my work, desperate for you to finish and release me. As soon as you began to moan in ecstasy, I was sent over the edge. My mind went blank, but I tried to focus on pleasing you.

I felt so connected to you, as we shared the blissful moment. You continued grinding yourself against my mouth. My tense muscles fought against rope and hand as I weathered the intense climax.

I tried to hold onto the fading pleasure. Eventually, you also let out a long breath. You drew back and knelt down to switch the vibrator off.

"You lost, Ella. Now you're mine for the rest of the day," you said breathlessly.

The words echoed in my mind.

Still kneeling, you started kissing me earnestly-- refusing to yield your pursuit as I leaned back. My bound hands awkwardly supported my weight behind my back as I tried to free my mouth from your lips. You pushed yourself forward, chasing me. I shook my head, and you drew back.

I tried to catch my breath, to calm my shaking legs. I had something important to say.

"Wait, just a second. Reach inside my pocket," I asked you.

"Need more lip balm? Your lips should be plenty moist..." you replied. I could see in your eyes that you were desperate to continue our embrace.

"Just do it," I said, with conviction.

You obediently reached inside my front pocket.

"What's this?"

You flipped open the box, and gasped.

"Amy. I lost... but I don't want to be yours for the rest of the day..."

I paused briefly as your eyes widened.

"I want to be yours for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

Your mouth hung open. A hand went up to cover it shyly. You wrapped me in a hug, crying--


"Wait, stop." Amy laughed. "I can't take it. It's too embarrassing!"

Ella continues the story, ignoring her. "You hugged me, and we kissed. And cried. The waterfall roared quietly in the background, barely obscuring our sobs. I felt so safe, bound by ropes and your warm embrace."

Ella looked into Amy's moist eyes. Ella continues her story.

"We were so happy. I don't think I've stopped being happy since that moment. Even the bad times have felt like a dream with you."

"Oh, Ella... You should have asked me way sooner!"

"I tried!" she replies, laughing. Amy laughs with her.

Amy speaks between her giggles and sobs. "It's such a great story... the version we tell our friends and family is way less exciting... finish it, would you? What happened next?"

"You untied me. We went back to the cabin. You punished me for losing the challenge, but it didn't feel like a punishment to me. It felt like a dream come true. The rest of the weekend... well that's another story."

Amy is still giggling, even as a tear rolls down her cheek and onto the sofa below her.

"Tell the rest another time. I have something else for you to do."

"The two women lived happily ever-- Oh!"

The End.

[Author's Note: If you read this far, consider leaving a rating or review. I have a lot more planned for this series, if people enjoy it!]

dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers