Just a Little Favor Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's BFF in the living room naked, tied up.
5.6k words
4.68
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I told you how much I love lazing in bed in the morning? Of course, I don't have a chance during the week, I have to wake up the family, prepare breakfast, and go to work, but on the weekends one of my favorite pleasures is to press the forgotten alarm clock and just lie around half asleep.

The silence was unusual on this Sunday morning. I opened my eyes and slowly looked around in the bathroom. No one was anywhere, not even Dia was dozing in bed next to me, as she usually does, her blanket was neatly folded on the sheet. So she had woken up much earlier than I did.

I slowly sat up, stretched, crunched my stiff limbs, and then stumbled down to the lower level of our apartment. Even here, everything was quiet, no loud words, no TV, and no XBox controller clicking. According to them, everyone has gone somewhere. So... will I have a calm morning?

Stepping through the threshold of the living room, I was shocked to see that I was not alone after all. In the middle of the room, tied to the coffee table, a naked woman was kneeling.

I rubbed my eye to check whether I'm still dreaming. But the sight in front of me didn't change: in the middle of the room, there really was a tall, thin woman with blond hair kneeling. I stepped to her face:

"Anita?" I asked in surprise. That's when I saw that she couldn't answer, as she had red plastic nipples in his mouth, like in the BDSM movies. She just nodded with her eyes and gestured towards the corner of the table.

An envelope was lying there, with a mark of bright red lipstick at the folded edge. I picked it up with furrowed brows and opened it, but I couldn't really concentrate on the paper, I was so distracted by the sight of Anita: her long legs stretching on the carpet in black high heels; the rounded curve of her exposed bottom; her muscular back and cascade of hair falling over her shoulders; her hands tied to the legs of the coffee table. I began to read the letter, in my wife's characteristic handwriting:

"Good morning, honey!

It was so amazing to see you fuck Anita the last time! I loved watching your fierceness and passion, which I used to love so much in you!

Do you feel like doing it again? Would you do us another favor and give her a good pounding again - this time in the ass? She's already prepared for it! Don't hold back anything, fuck the hell out of her!

Dia

PS: Anita loved it when you spit in her mouth :)"

I stepped to Anita and knelt before her head, showing her the letter:

"Is this true?" I asked. My wife's friend just nodded again. "Sure?" I asked. "Are you really okay? Should I take this off?" I touched the gag in her mouth. But she shook her head in protest and whimpered to me, so I let her go and stepped back. I ran through the letter one more time, but it still said in black and white to fuck my wife's best friend. After that amazing night, I got the feeling again that this is all just a scam, there's a cam somewhere, and Anita's bonds aren't real either: she'll get up soon, my wife will come in and I'll be laughed at. But then I thought about how well our after-dinner session went.

"Okay," I put the letter down slowly. "So you really want me to fuck you good?"

"Mmhhmm...," Anita moaned again. I really liked how she was kneeling in front of me, tied up and helpless. I decided to push her mood a little more.

"And you really want me to fuck your ass?"

"Mmgghm...," she nodded again several times now, with her eyes sparkling. I stepped to her bottom and grabbed her cheeks, and pulled them apart as I swallowed a large one. It was then that I noticed that embedded deep in her asshole, was the glittering jewel end of an anal plug.

"What is that?" I asked, even more shocked. "Was this also part of the preparation, Anita?" I asked teasingly. The kneeling woman nodded vigorously at this as well, and as far as her lips allowed with the gag inside, it was as if some kind of smile had flashed at the corner of her mouth.

Now that I not only saw my wife's friend kneeling in front of me, but also felt the touch of her skin in my grip, I began to believe that maybe I wasn't dreaming after all. Of course, my cock was already rock hard, almost bursting in my pajamas.

"Well, all right...," I said graciously, as if I really had some huge favor to do, and not the much more enjoyable task of pounding the hell out of my wife's best friend's desirable curvaceous ass. Everything started to come together: that's why Dia had been glancing at me so intently last night, but had ignored my approach: she hadn't wanted any problems with my energy the next morning! How selfless my little wife was with her friends! And that's why we had gone to bed relatively early, and why the whole family had disappeared early in the morning. Well, now that she had organized it like that, I couldn't let her down, could I? "So be it! I will gladly fuck your ass, dear Anita!"

She visibly flinched at the statement. So she liked the dirty talk - I already had guessed this during our last liaison, but I decided that it would be worth practicing it more in the future. Well, if there would be a next time, which of course can never be certain.

Anyways, Anita was moaning and trembling under my hands. I let go of her bottom and slapped her with a loud, snapping sound. The flexible cheek stretched unflinchingly under my palm. I slapped it with my other hand and listened with satisfaction to the echo of the snap echoing between the walls of our living room.

"You're going to get it really hard," I managed to detail it to her. "I'm going to pound your tight little arsehole and fuck the hell out of it. Is that what you want?

"Mmmhhmm...," Anita moaned, nodding. Who knows how long she has been kneeling on the carpet in our living room waiting for me to get up and finally make hardcore love to her. And besides, the anal plug must have been uncomfortable in her bottom.

"Then I'm going to pump your ass full of my fresh morning cum," I continued. "That's actually why you visited me, isn't it?"

"Mmhmm...," Anita repeated and looked at me pleadingly from the table with wide open eyes.

"But not yet," I declared with a smile and got up from the beautiful woman lying in front of me. She sighed with audible disappointment. Her narrowed eyes also showed her frustration. If her mouth hadn't been gagged by the red plastic ball, she probably would have hurled a series of insults at me. In any case, pretending to express indifference, I restrained myself from the immediate fucking of my little self-proclaimed slave and settled down in the armchair next to the coffee table. I picked up the letter again, ran through it once more, and absentmindedly placed my sole on Anita's bare back. She flinched again, letting out another sigh showing that she was enjoying the humiliation, so I continued, picking up the remote and absentmindedly flicking through the channels.

"Let's see what suits this best... MTV? They don't play any good music any more. VHS? I don't want to fall asleep." Anita was whining desperately by now. She probably wished the whole idea to hell already. But I still pushed her a bit: "This music will be perfect," I precisely tuned a radio broadcast from among the channels coming on the cable TV, and then said: "Now I can have my morning glass of water now! Because hydration is important, you agree, don't you?"

I didn't even try to decipher what Anita was whining through the ball gag, the angry tugging of her bonds revealed enough how much she hated me right now. No matter how invitingly she stretched out in front of me, I steeled my heart, got up and went to the bathroom for a glass of water. I drank it heartily, and then looked into my own eyes in the mirror. I patted my face: "Come on, buddy, now you can give her what you've been dreaming of for years!"

I walked back to my bound guest. Anita turned back in her cramped position and shook her head angrily.

"It felt good!" I stretched a huge one while one of Dua Lipa's hits was playing in the background. "Now it's time for business!"

I knelt behind my casual lover and spread her bottom again. From here, up close, the iridescently cheesy, shiny plastic jewel end of the anal plug stared at me even more invitingly from her asshole. There was a copious amount of clear liquid dripping around the rim of the plastic toy: someone must have lubed up that plug thoroughly before inserting it. Anita gasped audibly through her nose. As I looked at her splayed bottom in front of me, I wondered if she had prepared it herself this early in the morning, or if my lovely wife had helped her. Maybe she had even patiently beed spreading that sweet little hole with her tongue before interesting the hard toy?

This train of thoughts was taking me too far, I didn't want to assume college adventures about the two girlfriends which hadn't even happened. So instead I leaned over the gorgeous butt stretching in front of me and gently licked the delicate skin of Anita's anus around the anal plug. The strawberry flavor confirmed what I assumed: my guest's bottom was indeed thoroughly lubricated, moreover, with the same lubricant that we also usually used!

Anita acknowledged with a pleasant sigh as I licked her bottom around the plug. And I thoroughly enjoyed the taster, tonguing her pussy with firm movements, and with my fingers getting more and more involved, I gently squeezed her tight cheeks. There was no sign of my usual morning hunger, in fact, due to the water I had just drunk, my salivation started profusely at the sight and touch of her wonderful butt.

The radio just switched to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, and I involuntarily smiled: how perfectly these impish lyrics fit the situation! My cock was throbbing wildly in my pajamas, I even untied it and pulled it off my waist so it wouldn't feel too tight. Then I grabbed Anita's bottom again with both hands, pulled her cheeks apart and licked the wet skin around the plug.

"Mmm...," my guest moaned with satisfaction and pushed her ass slightly towards my face. At that I slapped her tight ass and tongued her dirty hole even harder. The anal plug wiggled as if she was trying to squeeze it out of her. I caught the end between my teeth and slowly began to pull it out. Despite the liberally applied lubricant, it was quite tight, and I encountered particularly strong resistance when it came to the wider part. I didn't even want to force it, I let it out through my teeth. The toy immediately slid back into my lover's tight ass.

"Wow...," I muttered and slapped Anita's bottom again, and she giggled and moaned something. "This must be professionally removed from here..."

I started to lick the skin around the plug again, this time with the specific aim of relaxing her sphincter. After all, if this toy can't get out of there, I won't get in either! I licked her bottom violently with lots of saliva and even growled at her to see if the deep vibration would affect the back entrance. Anita began to relax visibly, so after a little pampering and licking off all the strawberry lube, I now pinched the end of the anal plug between my fingers. I not only licked, I also audibly spat on my guest's asshole, and after spreading the foamy saliva, I gently began to pull out the end of the plug. This time it was easier, Anita's bottom gave way, so I could pull the plug halfway out.

I spat on her bottom again, with even more saliva this time. My guest winced with pleasure. I let go of the plug and easily pushed it back into the tight anus with my index finger. The woman was whining hornily, moving her round butt back and forth, but I even tapped the shiny end of the plug firmly with my index finger.

Then I grabbed the end again and now I was pulling it in and out. The black plastic body slid easily into the narrow hole. It was a pleasure to see how Anita's pussy oozed from the moisture underneath. I would have liked to spank it a few times but that was not my job this morning. I had to control myself: the two girlfriends dedicated this morning to my guest's butt, so I didn't want to spoil their plan.

The plug went in and out so easily that it finally slipped out. With a soft sigh, Anita noted that her back entrance was empty. I pulled her bottom apart again with both hands, this time the sphincter gave way and it opened slightly. I remembered what my wife had written in the letter, so I gathered some saliva and then vigorously spat a good amount of it into the trembling anus. It went a little too far, some of it reached Anita's pussy as well: it was a wonderful sight as the foamy liquid trickled down her fresh labia.

I slipped my ring finger into Anita's gaping sphincter.

"Mmmm...," my guest moaned, and I gently smeared my saliva around in her asshole. She was so loose that my finger could easily slide halfway inside. The sphincter immediately pounced on my finger, hugging it tightly and hotly. I held her still for a few moments, enjoying the throbbing of Anita's asshole. I glanced at her face, made sure she was closing her eyes with pleasure, and only then did I start to slide my finger in and out.

"It's been a long time since your ass was pounded, wasn't it?" I asked in a hoarse voice, and the woman just nodded. "It's so tight, but now I'm going to make it gape properly," I continued in a matter-of-fact tone, as if we were just talking about the weather. I worked most of my saliva into my guest's asshole, then pulled out my finger and again pulled her tight cheeks apart with both hands. Her anus now gaped in front of me with inviting ferocity.

It was time to inaugurate her tight little back door. I threw off my pajamas, and I knelt completely naked behind Anita. I grabbed my cock and hit her labia with the shaft a few times. My guest winced again and again with a startled whimper. Then I pulled the head of my cock all over her lips, trying to collect as much pussy juice as possible. As I didn't see any lubricant around, I wanted to make my throbbing member wet with her juices as wet as possible. Anita instinctively pushed her crotch back on me, but I kept my distance and let only the tip of my cock slightly into her dripping vagina.

"Almost, wait...," I murmured and waited patiently for more of her juices to flood the end of my cock.

When my glans were already glistening with Anita's juices, I slapped her round cheeks with a loud slap and then gripped them again. I put the end of my cock to her asshole and thrust forward. My rock hard member pressed against Anita's rectum, then slid along the lubricant and up onto my guest's waist.

"Wow, how tight you are... Well, we'll help you right now!" I stated, and this time I placed my cock at the back entrance of my guest with my hand. Now I didn't push forward with such momentum, I waited patiently for the head to slip in. With her eyes closed, Anita tried to relax her asshole so much that I could penetrate it. A tiny push and I already passed her sphincter, but I resisted the instinct of wild impalement seen in porn. I waited motionless for my wife's friend to get used to my throbbing cock deep inside her lovely bottom. Fortunately, both the morning preparation and the fondling just now were able to relax this little kitten pleasantly, because I could already feel her asshole loosening around my dick. I could start moving in and out carefully.

It had been a long time since I'd had the opportunity to fuck such a beautiful woman in the ass. My wife has become quite reserved in this area since the birth of our children, so this perverted act has remained in the realm of fantasy and porn only. But now I was finally able to fuck the bottom of a woman who specifically wanted it, and her hot grip perfectly recalled the filthiness of animalistic, instinctive sex years ago.

I pulled my throbbing member back a little, not so much as to slip out of the tight embrace of her sphincter, just to gain momentum. I pushed forward slightly, which Anita acknowledged with a big sigh, so I repeated it: back slightly, then forward again. After a few of these movements, I felt the sphincter that was pressing on my cock like a fist begin to loosen, and I could penetrate into the wet hole deeper. Leaning on my guest's waist, I moved my cock in and out to the beat of the music on the TV. Anita panted and enjoyed the massage, clearly surrendering herself to the pleasure.

"Come on, bitch," I shouted, because I felt that she enjoyed it. "Take my dick up your ass!"

Obviously, it was a completely filthy porn sentence, but that's all I could think of in the morning in a semi-coma, without coffee. In addition, Anita's smiling mouth and gently trembling body revealed that she likes this kind of dirty situation, the guy dominating her bottom and the slightly humiliating position.

"You're lucky you have that ball in your mouth," I declared and pushed my cock deeper. "It would be a shame to disturb the neighbors with your screams!"

Anita was moaning loudly now, her muffled sighs echoing in the living room. Her bottom was completely adapted to my cock, I could pound her it as easily as if I was fucking a wet pussy. My throbbing member was casually going in and out of my guest's relaxed asshole. In addition, I even slapped a few on her tight cheeks:

"That's it, little bitch! Take it!" I shouted. With a vigorous push, I managed to penetrate her ass all the way. Anita didn't even hiss, she just moaned with pleasure. As I thrust my cock into her anus again and again, my balls reached her pussy and I felt her pussy juices being cooler than the skin of her ass. I grabbed her hair, leaned on her head and fucked her hard.

I was already very close to coming, but I could see that she could take it longer, and of course I wanted to enjoy the embrace of her tight little ass some more. So instead I pulled my cock out, stepped back and took a deep breath. My reddish member pointed towards the ceiling, and the asshole of my disappointedly moaning guest gaped in front of me hungrily.

"Would you like me to fuck your ass some more, you little whore?" I asked breathlessly, in a hoarse voice, and Anita nodded in agreement. "You'll get it right away!" I added, and I slapped her ass again, which was already starting to turn red. Then I knelt behind her and checked her wet pussy: I patted her dripping lips, tickled her clit. Anita wanted to pull away, but of course there was nowhere to go. I even slapped her thighs with my palms one by one, and finally I grabbed her high heels and nibbled her feet with her high heels a little.

That was enough for a break, so I knelt right behind Anita again and penetrated her asshole again with a vigorous thrust. The woman's sigh came from deep inside, like the growl of a hungry lion. I pushed very deep, all the way to the base, my scrotum hit her squirming pussy. So, holding my cock deep in her body, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Anita's eyes opened at that and she looked back at me gratefully.

"Mhhmm... mhh...," she moaned in response to the thrusts, and I leaned very close to her sweaty face and spat on the red ball in her mouth. My saliva dripped down the plastic ball onto my guest's lips. This made Anita start to gasp violently - so my wife's letter was true, this kind of humiliation really turned her on to the extremes. Of course, I didn't object, I was happy to enjoy it, especially since my cock could be in the ass of a wonderful woman after so many seemingly long years.

I smeared my saliva on Anita's lips with my index finger and continued to fuck her ass steadfastly. She was enjoying the deep hardcore pounding, even laughing as far as I could tell from the gag in her mouth muffling her voice. I slapped her bottom again and she went silent and her whole body started shaking. Screaming, she orgasmed vividly, her body went completely limp and collapsed on the table. I let go of her hair and let her face rest on the cool wooden surface. Our mixed saliva dripped from the ball and from her lips onto the lacquered sheet, right in front of Anita's quivering chin.

12