Ella and David Ch. 01: Celebration

Story Info
Two friendly rivals become lovers. David worships her feet.
5.7k words
4.43
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently there's been a memory I can't get out of my head. Ella, a girl with blue eyes and black hair that's often in a ponytail has been my friend all of my childhood. This particular day the girls track team suffered a streak of losses and the two of us were discussing it at the park. She's on a separate bench laying down and looking up to the clouds. Her voice is filled with gloom as she says, "I'm team captain. Our collective results are most dependent on how I handle my responsibilities. I'm the reason we lost."

"You can't carry that much of the burden. You're doing great. You're the star player." Like a child throwing a tantrum she kicks her legs and covers her face, not even caring her flip flops slipped off which put her soft, pink hinted soles directly in my view. She likes to wear tennis shoes more anyway. The only reason she didn't is because Ella's mom thinks she is overworking herself by running every chance she gets. This stops her from doing that because flip-flops are so bad for running that it's counterproductive to even try. Ella's mom is proud of Ella, but everyone needs healthy limits. Once Ella finishes grumpily mumbling she explains,"That's the reason I have to accept this burden. If I had practiced even half an hour more on weekends I probably could've better encouraged the team. Instead I just wasted that time."

Though it's deadly to do so, I say, "I think you're afraid." As she sits up it's obvious cold anger begins to defeat her sadness, "I'm afraid?"

"Well I think you're a little hesitant to tell your teammates directly what they need to improve on since they've gotten used to relying on you." She's really a considerate and nice person at her core. Because of her kindness she hates to fall short of others expectations. In part because of her pride she is reluctant to accept there's any flaw in that characteristic. She'd rather just try even harder even when the obstacle shouldn't be hers alone to overcome. She lays back down, frustrated and a little embarrassed. "So you're saying I'm unreliable. Thanks David. You're a great friend.

"You're just one person Ella."

"I could be a faster person though."

"You are probably one of the fastest girls in the state and you worked for that harder than I've ever seen anyone work for anything. Your performance in track is admirable."She sways her feet a little. It draws my eye mostly because the rest of her body is down on the bench and further away from me than her feet. The other reason is that I very rarely see her bare feet because of the shoes she wears. Watching them gives me a strange feeling I don't care to understand at the moment, "Okay, okay. Maybe you're a little right."

She sits up again and my eyes meet her cute face and blue eyes. "You don't have to praise me so much I get it."

"We both know you like it. Besides it's true."

A hint of gloom seems to sprout on her face, "Can you promise to forget what I'm about to say?"

"I can promise I won't tell anyone, but I can't just forget it."

"Whatever smarty-pants."Her cheeks turn red, "Over the years I've let you talk me up, yet I don't often compliment you. It's because deep down I really think you're better than me. I've always been trying to catch up to you. I've always chased you when it came to sports and academics. It wasn't my mom that made me determined to be better. Seeing the difference between you and me is what pushes me forward. I've been dishonest by letting you idolize me. I'm sorry." The idea that Ella looks up to me swells my heart with pride. Though I think she sees me as someone that works harder because she looks down on herself, it's still flattering. Just like I idolize her she looks up to me. I like that we're similar in that way. Though I've always seen Ella as just a friend after she outright said how highly she thinks of me and after she blushed, I look down from her face to the outline and curves of her breast shaping her athletic shirt to her bare white legs and feet as the features of a woman.

"You don't need to apologize. I genuinely believe I need to catch-up to your work ethic. Besides when I concretely beat you at something I'll pry some compliments out of you."

After that day, Ella and I have been even more competitive in terms of grades, athletic achievements, and even dumb things like who has the longest music playlist and who can eat the spiciest food. For certain things we were generally serious, but we were very playful about many of our competitions. I don't think she noticed I was falling for her as our friendly rivalry continued. A few months passed. I turned eighteen. Ella turned eighteen earlier in the school year. I celebrated my birthday with friends from the boys track team. It was fun but internally I kept wishing for Ella to be there. As spring break was nearing, I built the courage to pursue her romantically. It's going slowly. We went out to eat a couple times, but I was still too embarrassed to directly tell her about my feelings for her. On top of that it's pretty normal for us to go to a restaurant together so I doubt she even considered I was romantically interested in her. Most recently I gave Ella a poem, but I was so nervous that I very vaguely implied my romantic interest for her. I think I was too vague especially since I often complement her anyway and we're close friends. Emotional conversations aren't exactly irregular for us.

Returning from my memories I release a sigh of frustration. The door to my room swings open and then shut. I turn at my desk to see Ella sitting in my bed. She's been in my room plenty of times before and my parents are comfortable with that. Apparently so comfortable that my mom must've let Ella in even though Dad's at work and she was leaving to go to the store. Still Ella catches me off guard. Didn't she have a meet today? It couldn't have ended too long ago. She must be exhausted. She takes off her shoes and socks. I haven't admitted it to anyone, but ever since that day at the park, her bare toes along with her perfectly curvy soles are just gorgeous to me. Since she's in my room and bare foot I become a little uneasy. Trying to ignore that I ask, "how did the meet go? I'm sorry I couldn't show. I know this team is one of our biggest rivals."

She laughs triumphantly, "We won."

In a voice a little shocked, but mostly joyful, I say, "That's great Ella. I'm sure the coach will find some grand way to celebrate." That must be why she came over here: to celebrate.

"We better celebrate, but right now that just sounds exhausting."

"In that case you should probably go rest. I appreciate you telling me the news in person, but knowing you, you definitely over worked your body."

"As if you're one to talk. You're just looking for an excuse to kick me out. Maybe I want to take a nap right here."

Her teasing reply makes me hesitate for a second. The thought of her sleeping in my bed distracts me and it causes a blissful image of her sleeping against me to appear in my mind. I manage to refocus on reality. "I'm seriously concerned about you. You didn't walk here did you?"

"I only live a block away." That's not even accurate. It's closer to two blocks than one. You should walk after running, but walking all the way here is excessive.

"So you did walk. You really should go home to get some rest. I wouldn't mind driving you there."

"Well since you're so concerned and you also want to celebrate my victory there's one way I'll rest."

She usually avoids sweets, but there's one way she typically celebrates huge accomplishments with me."Do you want some ice cream first? We happen to have your favorite, buttered pecan. I wouldn't mind you getting some if it means you'll go take it easy."

She immediately commands, "give me a foot massage."

My heart pounds quicker and I feel warmer. I look down from her cute face to her bare feet. She lets them sway from the edge of the bed. I get a little aroused as I consider her words and stare at her beautiful feet. Suddenly her toes curl up. I look back into her blue eyes and try to keep my cool. However that attempt completely fails as she let's her hair down from a ponytail. It's been so long since I've seen her hair just down. It's so healthy. As it falls not far past her shoulders her black hair light face and sky blue eyes complete such a gorgeous sight.

She says, "For a while now and especially after reading your poem I've been determined to say this next time I have a big victory: I love you David."

She sexually lifts her feet onto the bed. One knee is bent while the other leg is extended with her toes pointing at me.

"So please massage my foot." I can't tell if she wants the massage to be intimate or because she finds it sexual as I do, but I know if I touch those curvy feet I'll just melt. Her confession already made me feel so much warmth and excitement. The pleasure she teasingly offers is irresistible.

So I get up from my desk and walk to the bed. I let my fingers glide through her hair and slide my hand down from her chin to the end of her jaw. As I gently feel down her unimaginably smooth neck she blushes and lets out soft sounds of satisfaction just from the touch. I confidently say, "I love you too." After one more rub down her warm neck, she lovingly lays her hand on mine. She shyly whispers, "Gosh David. I just asked you to massage my feet."After a moment of feeling her gentle hand against mine and her warm neck under my palm she moves my hand away from her neck and lets go. I reply,"As you wish."

"You're giving me butterflies." I get on the bed and grab her right ankle. After that I raise her foot onto my shoulder. She blushes uncontrollably. Her smell enters my nose. The smell of her feet is strong. There's even a little sweat on her foot from walking here, yet I'm so pleased by it. With the scent of her feet so close I realize I want to press my nose against her toes and feel her soles all over my face, but I should just massage her. I already did a little more than she expected and there's still a chance she's unaware her feet are sexy to me. I don't want to keep that a secret too long, but at the same time I'm not ready to confess that. I move her foot up from my shoulder and begin to massage her foot. With both hands, I apply pressure to the middle of her sole up and down. Then side to side. I hold her feet close to my face, close to my nose and nearly in reach of my tongue. From this distance her feet are just too lovely. The smell and appearance of her feet make my mouth water. Gosh I wonder how each of her toes taste and I ache to cover her sole with my tongue. I hope the angelic smell lingers on my hands. Soft little moans escape from her mouth. I'm sure this is both satisfying and relaxing for her considering how much she worked these lovely beautiful and fragrant feet.

"My foot is so close to your face. It's nice, but You must smell them. Especially since I just walked here."

"There's nothing wrong with the aroma of your feet. I don't mind at all." That may have been too direct, but I'm not worried. I'm just glad I get the privilege of touching them and smelling them. I continue to press my hands against her right foot. I move my hands up from the most pink and soft part of her foot to the ball of her foot. Then I hold her ankle and rub against the top of her right foot so I can admire the sight of her bare sole right in front of me. Her lovely wrinkles and the well defined shape of her foot satisfy my eyes and make my nose and tongue plead for contact. As I continue cycling between pressing into her cloud like sole and the top of her foot Ella moves her left foot. She makes her foot tiptoe up my chest and then my neck to my mouth. I freeze as her left toes rest on my lips."You really like my feet don't you." It's unclear if she's belittling me when she says that. Even so the shame shines in my eyes.

She presses her big toe onto my lips, "I love it. I love the idea of you, whom I admire so much licking and kissing my feet as if I were your queen. I'm honestly overjoyed." I open my mouth to reply, but then her big toe slips into my mouth. The soft texture of her toe touches my tongue. Though the nail is hard it's so ripple-less. The taste is similar to the scent of her feet, but it's slightly more stimulating and is faintly salty. The taste of her toe is really captivating and pleasing. She takes her toe out and crosses her legs. I didn't realize I let go of her right foot when her toe entered my mouth.

She says with genuine shame in her voice, "I'm sorry. You were trying to say something. I got too carried away. It's okay if you don't actually want to kiss and lick my feet. I shouldn't have assumed you did."

Though I'm embarrassed, I can't let her feel so guilty. If there's any indication on my face that I was letdown it's because she moved her feet away too soon. I definitely want to kiss those feet and lick her soles.

"Ella I.. I really liked it. Your feet are perfect. I actually want to taste your feet, but I was going to say maybe this is too soon."Though her eyes light up and her face reds, she looks down and says,

"You want to taste my feet? You're too sexy. How am I supposed to settle down."

I'm too sexy? I feel even warmer. This is way too much. It's just her feet and both of us are like this. I can't take much more.

"Maybe buttered pecan will cool you off."Ella pouts. It seems she really does enjoy me touching her feet.

"Well I would like some, but-" she lays her left foot on my chest. "Can you just finish the foot massage. I just wanted to do something intimate. I'm sorry I got so pervy about it."

I know I want to drag my tongue up the length of her soles and touching her feet will build that desire so I'm a little hesitant to say I will message her left foot. Ella then moves her foot from my chest to my shoulder. I saw her curvy gorgeous soles wave in my face as they moved to my shoulder. Now I clearly smell her feet. The smell is just as captivating as before and I can't help, but lick my lips as I long to lick up and down every inch of her milky pinkish soles.

"Even though I'm a dirty girl, you can't reject my perfect feet right?"I can barely even answer her. I softly say, "You're not dirty Ella." Immediately I grab her foot and begin caressing her sole. I then trace each toe from her biggest to smallest. I glide my hand across the top of her foot and then gently press into the ball of her foot and the curviest part of her sole. As I cycle through these motions I realize she's not very ticklish through her feet. She does however moan a bit as I press into certain parts of her beautiful feet. She can't help, but giggle a little bit when I very lightly touch the middle of her sole. After I feel more satisfied, I let go of her foot and try to play off the ecstasy I feel, "There. I've finished the massage. Now we can go cool off."Both of us go down stairs.

As we head walk she asks, "So would you rather me to wear open toed shoes more."

"You don't have to change how you dress for me."

"Okay. I'll just go bare foot in your house more. The floors feel really clean." Though I want to say you don't have to do that, I know she's determined to better satisfy my fetish.

So instead I say, "Ella, it's embarrassing. I'm a little ashamed of my fetish."She walks in-front of me. A combative look is on her face. "In your poem you said you like my pride. Well I don't want you to be ashamed of yourself either." I lower my head. Ella gently takes my hand and places it against my face. It's as close to my nose as possible. It's very faint, but the smell of her feet lingers a bit on my hand. It deeply embarrasses me as she asks, "Is that aroma on them?"

"Yes."

"Does it please you?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't hurt you or anyone else and it makes you happy. It makes me happy as well so I love it. You should love it too." I'm not sure I can say I love my attraction to her feet, but I don't feel as bad about it.

I move my hand away from my face, "Thank you Ella."

She can tell I didn't let go of all the shame, but she's happy I at least let some of it go."It really is my pleasure. You're going to see my feet a lot more David."It's just as I thought she's determined to satisfy my love for her feet.

More quietly she says, "I'll show you other parts of me too." It's clear we're both embarrassed after she says that. She speeds away to the kitchen. I turn to the bathroom so I can wash my hands. A tiny bit of her scent lingers in my palm and I definitely should wash my hands before handling anything in the kitchen. When I join Ella she's already made a cone for each of us. As we eat it feels a little awkward after what happened in my room and in the hall. I guess we're naturally moving a bit fast because we've been close friends for a long time. Maybe it only seems we're moving fast because I like her feet so much. Both of us kinda look away from each other, but I noticed Ella sneaking glances at me and I'm sure she noticed my glances.

I ask, "So Ella, what did you like about my poem?"

"I was planning to confess before that."

"I'm just curious about your feelings regarding it."

Ella Finishes the cone of the ice cream and says, "I liked the part where you said you adore how proud yet kind I am. I know that's simple and self-centered, but you're the only person that values me so much for my kindness. Some of my teammates take note of it, but just like everyone else they value me for my excellence and upbeat nature. The fact you highlight my compassion is one reason you're special to me."

"Wow Ella. I'm honored. I didn't really think about how people generally respect your other traits more. Your consideration of others, your determination and your pride equally make you special to me."

As I finish the rest of my ice cream she replies with her cheeks colored faintly red, "Stop trying to make me blush."

I laugh since she's already blushing. She's embarrassed at first but she laughs with me. I love her laugh. We get up from the table and she walks toward me. I watch her blue eyes stare back at mine. The way her dark hair contrast with her pale face is gorgeous. After a few moments of staring in awe at Ella, she says, "There's a little bit of ice cream on your face."

Suddenly I become aware of a spot of ice cream just right of my lips. I begin to reach for it, but Ella stops my hand and lovingly intertwines her fingers with mine. Her hand feels like a perfect match for mine. She says, "I'll get it David." She steps closer. She slowly feels up my core and chest with her free hand. She rubs various parts of my chest and stomach over and over. Though it's through my shirt I love the feel of her touching me like this. I feel so loved by her and I feel honored she enjoys touching me so much. Her hand continually raises until her palm is against my neck. She rubs my neck just as I rubbed hers before giving her a foot massage. I feel so sensitive to her warm touch. She can tease me as much as she wants before getting the ice cream off my face. I'd love for this moment to last. She seems to enjoy every touch and I love that she's so comfortable touching me. Once she stops caressing my neck she does something I never expected.

Ella pulls me a little closer. She tightens her hand in mine. She then opens her mouth and slowly slides her tongue up the part of my face with the spot of ice cream. With one lick the ice cream is gone. For a second I just feel her breath against my face but then her warm wet tongue slides on my skin right next to my lips. She breathes on my cheek again and then presses her tongue harder against that same spot. After that she licks me one more time as if my face were ice cream. Her warm and wet tongue slipping on my face and making the edge of my mouth wet is so lovely. It makes my heart beat so fast that I'm left frozen as she licks me.

12