Ella and David Ch. 01: Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backs away a little. Ella is so sweet. She says, "You taste amazing. Your taste might beat butter pecan. Well maybe it's a tie. How does my toe compare to the ice cream?"

I look down out of shame, but Ella moves my head back up with her hand. Somehow the words just fall out my mouth. "I enjoyed your toe more."She smiles so brightly and then hugs me. Her soft breasts rub against my chest.

"My feet will be really sore after track. I'll need you to treat them and I'll be your treat. I'm glad you're more confident about wanting my feet."

I reply, "I love you so much Ella."

"I love you too David." After that we go back to my room so she can get her shoes. I walk behind her and my eyes wander to her shorts and legs. Her shorts fit a little tightly on her butt. Her legs seem so beautifully smooth, but they're muscular enough that you could tell she's a great athlete. I look back up to her lovely black hair. Though I must admit I've looked at her butt and legs in that way before, I feel pretty guilty about it. We just confessed our love today. I shouldn't focus on her body right now.

We enter my room and Ella sits on my bed She ques for me to sit next to her. I comply. She begins putting her shoes and socks on. The movement draws my attention to her feet. I watch as she slides her sock up her left foot. She wiggles her toes a little when she fully fits the sock onto her foot. Then she puts her shoe on. I enjoyed watching her a little more than I'd like to admit even to myself. Now she just sits next to me. Her right foot is left bare. I admire her cute toes until I fully realize she shifted to meet my eyes. Embarrassingly delayed by the beauty of her creamily white feet I look up to return her gaze. Her black hair, her beautifully light face and her deep blue eyes create an angelic image. She looks so lovely head to toe.

Ella says, "You know David, I'm really glad you reciprocated my feelings. I've been pretty mean to you sometimes and I was always reticent about saying how much I needed you, yet you were always there despite that. I should've been a better friend."

I say,"You're too hard on yourself. I always thought it was amazing that you can say you appreciate me without saying a word. You could even say shut up in a way that showed you valued me. Don't apologize for that."

She blushes from my compliment. The joy on her face is clear and her embarrassed tone only makes it more obvious to me. "You don't have to glorify everything. Can you just forgive me?"

"Nope. You'll just have to deal with being amazing Ella."

Ella snappily replies, "Oh yeah, well you're amazing too, you smart and diligent runner."

At first there's an awkward pause. Then I say "Thank you?" Both of us laugh as she realizes she angrily complimented me.

Ella says, "You're so defensive of me and reliable, yet defiant in the most perfect ways. You drive me crazy."

"You have to realize you're just as contradictory right? You just snapped at me with a compliment."

She releases a sigh. It seems to express both defeat and satisfaction. "I'm so lucky to have you."

I reply, "I'm luckier to have you."

"I'm luckiest."

I glide my hand down her silky black hair, "Then I must be just as lucky to have you as my lover."

There's so much warmth in the gaze of her blue eyes and her cheek as I touch the side of her face. She asks, " Do you mind putting my other shoe on for me?"She knows I want to touch her feet. I obviously don't mind. Even so I feel I could be taking advantage of her.

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes. You don't have to hesitate."

I get on my knee as she sits on my bed with her bare foot dangling in-front of my face. Her toes are so cute. They are just a perfect combination of chubby and long. her high arch makes her foot so beautifully curvy. The pale tone of her skin and the lack of wrinkles on the top of her foot make this naked foot of hers seem angelically soft.

Suddenly I feel the side of her foot against my cheek. A smile grows on her face as she rubs the side of my face with her foot. I'm just captivated by the smell of her foot, the warmth of it and the soft feel of her toes her sole and every part of her foot. After another rub of her foot against my face she moves her foot back, letting it dangle in front of me again. Though I desire to suck her cute toes and stare at her feet, I know it's a privilege she even put her foot on my face when I'm supposed to just put her shoe on.

I reach for her stray shoe and sock she caresses my face with her foot again. She sexily says, "Why don't you have some fun before you cover up my perfect feet?" I'm dazzled by her words and actions as she rubs the side of my face again with her foot. She does each movement so slowly and carefully.

She shifts from putting her extremely smooth sole against the side of my face to gently rubbing my face with the beautiful top and side of her foot, then feeling my cheek and lips with her cute toes. She cycles through those motions. I'm not sure how she feels, but it honestly feels a little embarrassing. I'm on my knees and stunned with pleasure just from her moving her foot against my face. However the gentle way Ella rubs my face with her foot makes me feel more loved than embarrassed. I feel so honored to have her soft foot on my face. I'm going to show her what a queen she is.

She presses her big toe against my lips with a sexy smile on her face. I open my mouth and begin sucking on that toe. The faint taste of her toe and the slight saltiness doesn't surprise me as much as last time, but the feel of the soft part and her smooth nail along with the taste and smell is so satisfying. I move on to her next toe and suck it. I know she's smiling as she watches me suck one toe and then the next. She says, "So how's your second taste of my toes?"

I start again, licking the sides and the length of her big toe. "Ella, it's amazing. You're amazing." After I finish licking all over her big toe a couple times she rubs my face with her foot again.

She giggles, "In that case I can bear being amazing. I really like you being down there on your knees letting me caress your face with my foot and put my toes in your mouth."

Though I feel a shred of embarrassment from her words I really enjoy this as well. I teasingly say, "You're a bit of a bad girl aren't you? You like commanding me to get on my knees and play with your feet." As I look up, her blue eyes express shame.

She says, "Yeah I'm an awful pervert aren't I?" I didn't mean to make her feel bad. I was only teasing, but the guilty look in her eyes and the way she's shyly moving her foot away makes it obvious I did hurt her. She must really see herself as dirty and I can't have my queen believing that.

She says, "I'm sorry."

I reach for her calve and move her foot toward me again. I lay a kiss on the top of her foot, close to her toes and then another kiss. I move closer to her leg with each kiss. "Ella, you're not a pervert. I want to praise your heavenly feet. The smell, the softness, the beauty of your feet and just who you are makes me want to honor you with my hands, my face, and my mouth in every way I can."

Ella turns so red. She seems at a loss of words. I place my lips on the top of her foot giving her a long slow kiss on her foot. After that I get onto the bed with her and hug her. With my arms around her I whisper in her ear, "I'll be at your feet when you ask for it and I'll be pleased to please you in anyway because you've always shown me how to be better. You've always been here for me. You were always so amazing and brilliant. You were always a queen. Now you're my queen. There's nothing perverted about that."

She hugs me back. I can feel her heart beating and her cheek feels so warm against mine as she hugs me. I feel tears fall from her eyes. My heart sinks, but then I hear her softly, almost weakly say, "What happened to being shy about your fetish? You drive me crazy... You really do and I love it."

"Ella, before you go can we just hug a little longer?"

"Yeah I'd like that."

We both stand so we can comfortably hug. I feel her breasts press against me and I'm sure she noticed my tension, but I try to ignore that and enjoy holding her. With a sigh of relief and joy I say, "My queen."

"David that's too... you can't... honestly I really like when you call me that."

It's great to hear that from her and her hesitancy and stammering is so pure. She's perfect. Only half joking I say, "Does that mean praising you is fine now?"

"Not exactly." She stops hugging me and motions for me to move my arms; she then interlocks her fingers with mine. She looks up at me. Her blue eyes make me feel so loved. Her black hair, pale face, and pink lips look so lovely. "It means as your queen you have to keep loving me okay?"

Initially I want to say she shouldn't worry, but since I know her so well it's obvious she's already worrying. So I say, "I'll always love you."

In response she says, "Thank you, that means a lot to me. I'll always love you too."

After a moment of just staring at each other, I say "I'll take you home. It's getting late."

Ella puts her other shoe on then I take her home.

After I drive back, my mom arrives. I help her with the groceries. She notices something is different about me. I just told her it was nice to see Ella so happy and that her team beat one of their rivals. My mom concludes that's why I'm so positive without prying any further. I don't want to lie about my relationship with Ella, but I don't know if Ella wants people to know yet.

I go to my room. My thoughts of Ella are relentless. I imagine her soles and her toes. I remember the lovely taste of her toes and her the perfect aroma of her feet. I remember her feet against my face and when she felt up my core and chest. I can almost feel her hands. I can almost taste her toes. Her smell lingers on my covers and as sleep finds me it's almost like she's here sleeping with me.

12