Ella & Evan - Quarantine Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the memory, and in the dim light I reached out my hand to feel her laying beside me. Sleep tugged at me, pulling me back down, but despite how wonderful the bed felt being awake made my full bladder assert itself.

With my eyes still half closed I staggered to the washroom and did my business. I wiped the head of my dick with a piece of toilet paper, a habit I've developed since I sleep naked now, and flushed.

Wandering back to the bed, I realized why I had awoken. The culprit was all wrapped up in the comforter, probably toasty warm, while leaving her beloved twin with only a small scrap of leftover blanket to fight off the deadly chill of night.

Being a gentleman, I tried to gently pull the blanket back to a more equitable arrangement, but she didn't budge and was cocooned very effectively in it. So being a modern gentleman and a firm believer in the equality of the sexes, I yanked on it until she started to move and mutter swear words, but eventually she shifted around enough that I could get the blanket freed. As I wrapped us both up, she pressed against me, so I wrapped my arm around her and her hand somehow found my cock. I smiled to myself as she took my shaft in her hand and just held it, gently, as she got comfortable and instantly fell asleep. I felt complete, the other half of my soul with me, and so soon I fell back asleep too for a time.

Slowly I felt myself rising from slumber again. Opening one eye, I could see it was dawn, or close to it. The bedroom window does not face east so it wasn't immediately clear, and for a minute my sleepy brain was trying to remember what you call the period just before dawn. Astronomical dawn is the darkest one, I was pretty sure, so was nautical dawn or civil dawn the one that happens right before daybreak?

As I slowly wondered why I was wondering this and not just going back to sleep, Ella twitched beside me. She was still on her side facing me while I was on my back, and she had an arm over my stomach She mumbled something in her sleep, and I could only catch the words "Oh yeah?" then an unintelligible mumble. "Oh I am... Evan?"

Ella was moving around more, and her hand found my penis again. Grabbing on a little harder, she shifted around, her nose rubbing against my shoulder. For a few minutes we lay like that, my cock in her hand as she dreamed, and I hovered in the liminal space between sleep and wakefulness. But my love was clearly stirring, and as she moved more her hand began to stroke. I let out a long breath, half a sigh, and then I felt her eyelashes flutter against my skin.

"Ev?" she said sleepily. She didn't let go of me.

"Mmhmm," I replied as my right arm traced a circle on her back.

"Are you awake?"

"Kinda...?"

Ella sighed, "I was having the craziest dream." She began to stroke me, slowly but with purpose, and I was hard now.

I chuckled, "Your dreams are always crazy. But if you want to get on my dick you can tell me about it." I offered, gallantly.

She wasn't fooled. "Oh wow, thanks bro. So kind!" She chuckled and slowly began shifting her body until her leg was over top of me. She was stroking me faster, and I used my right arm to caress the side of her breast, then tickle her hip and ass.

"Ev, do you remember Ms. Svoboda? The English teacher in grade 10?"

"Of course," I said, a little too enthusiastically. Ms. Svoboda had been a gorgeous woman in her early 20's, and half the class had crushed on her.

"I didn't like her that much," Ella said, but I recalled that. "She was always extra nice to you and kept sitting on my desk so she could talk to you all special. It was annoying."

Ella was clearly still annoyed, but she continued to climb on top of me and I could feel her wetness as she rubbed her pussy up and down my hard shaft, so I was willing to be agreeable. "Sure, but she seemed nice to me? I loved English class and I guess I was a teacher's pet but what about it? Did you dream about grade 10?"

"No, it was about university. You were in my engineering class." Ella grabbed my cock and held it up to her sex, and I opened my eyes enough to see her staring at me, her hair falling around her face in blonde sheets.

"Dream Evan wants to be an engineer? Good luck to him," I smiled.

Ella ignored me, "It was a big lecture, and Ms. Svoboda was our prof but she taught engineering. Dream logic shit. But after the class, she asked you and me to stick around, so everyone else left. But Shanti was there, and it was the four of us and then it got weird."

With a long moan, Ella sank down on my cock and I felt my body go limp at the sensation. With an unhurried motion, Ella rose up again and then sank back down, and we both exhaled.

"So then," Ella just sits on me, slowly gyrating her hips, "Ms. Svoboda just up and asks me if she can use you for a minute! And I knew she wanted you to screw her, and she's like, I'm really needing the relief, do you mind Ella if I use your brother? But the way she said it she knew I was your girlfriend too; I could tell."

Rising, Ella begins to work herself up and down on top of me, rolling her hips as she does, "It made sense, but I was like 'Jeez, I don't know.' You didn't say anything."

"Dream Evan just respected your authority," I quipped, but Ella shushed me she was so wrapped up in her story.

"So I was saying I'm not sure if I want Evan to fuck her, and she's like that's fine, but I can tell she's disappointed. But then Shanti looks at me and says, 'But you're so pregnant maybe it's ok?' and that shocks me!"

She picks up the pace and now Ella is basically hopping up and down on top of me, and I reach out to grab her tits and maul them as she works my cock. "Oh god yes pinch my nipples Ev! Yes! So then I don't know why but I agree, and I sit down with my huge stomach and Shanti turns away all politely so she can't see but I know she wants to watch you. And you just go to the podium and Ms. Svoboda hikes up her skirt and pulls her panties down and I'm talking to Shanti so I can't see that well but she's just yelling like she's never had it so good. Shanti is telling me I'm so cool for letting you fuck her like that, and that Ms. Svoboda appreciates it but I can't stop staring at my stomach and then I woke up!"

Ella is panting with the effort now, but her story has her beyond excited. She uses a hand to rub at her clit as she bounces up and down, "Ahh Evan you'd give her the fucking of her life wouldn't you baby? Do you think it's weird I dreamed that?"

"Dream Evan sounds like he got a pretty good deal out of it," I deflect, thrusting my hips up to meet Ella on every stroke.

We both fall silent except for moans and the sound of slapping flesh. Ella has gotten so wet I can feel her juices flowing down my thighs to the bed, and she lets out a loud cry.

"Ev... Ev.... Ev..." she's saying as I lay there, my eyes closed as I revel in her.

"Evan!" I realize she's actually calling to me, so I open my eyes. Her hair is a messy halo around her, and her eyes are wide, almost shocked. She's never looked more beautiful, more wild and free. I feel my orgasm building and she starts to gasp and I feel her tighten around me. With a shriek she starts to spasm on me, but she collapses down, her hands on my chest to keep herself propped up so her face is above mine.

"Oh Evan! Ohmygawwwd! I don't want to wait! I want us to have a baby!"

~Fin~

1...5678910