All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 01'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome please continue this story.

I sincerely hope that you do not leave us hanging too long for a new chapter. I thought it was the most original story i have read in a very long time. Please i cant wait long for more lol.

wilparuwilparuover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi, not to worry I actually uploaded all 4 parts to this story (each part has about 4 chapters) and it shows that they will go up one a day (I didn't set that, I guess whoever reviews the story does? I don't really know how Literotica works yet haha). This version of the story is just under 28,000 words.

So next part tomorrow, and again the rest of the story is totally different from the original version. Well, the characters and setting is the same, but the actions and reactions are different.

After *that* in a week or so I'll upload the actual second story. It's 44k words (if that matters to you), and set on Valentine's, a crazy day at University for Ella and Evan. I really enjoyed writing it a lot. You get to read Ella's point of view! :)

I also have another story after that and a few shorter ones too hehe but let's not worry about that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why copy the exact same beginning? You could just write a new story with a somewhat similar premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a lovely couple, would wish there was more great twincest like this around!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Like

I'm liking this new one even more than the last. I always thought Son should have started with Mom first, then add sister later. The coupon book was written in his mom's hand right? Therefore the coupon is only legally binding to Mom. Besides, I'm sure dad working all the time is effecting his wife's sex life.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Very good start.

I am glad that you kept this alternate version shorter than the original, reading this version is so much better than the other very long one. I am now going to read parts two & three. Keep up the good work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Off to good start but I hope you continue with the original story line - much to explore there as well!

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Liked this probably as much as the first version. Clearly this would lead on to a whole different story line if you were to continue. Not sure if that's the best thing to do....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
100% Better than original

This version didn't include a terrible story about what happened to the sister (which didn't further the story), didn't include the mom basically manipulating the daughter (which was abhorrent), and did allow the fact that they were twins to play out. I'm not sure what the rest of the story holds but I like this start immensely more than the previous version.

Personally I stopped reading the first one when it was clear that the mom was using the daughter's personal preferences to manipulate her into doing things, even if those things were enjoyed by the daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous