Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless, you aren't reading this to experience some bourgeoisie kid's social/economic awakening. You are probably wondering what the hell I did with those erotic coupons I was mistaken given.

Well, after we finished giving our gifts, we all had a nice breakfast. As soon as breakfast was done, dad said he wanted to go for a hike around the area, get some exercise in and check out the woods around the cabin. No one else wanted to go so he said he'd listen to a podcast instead and got ready to go.

I did kind of want to go check out the hiking trails, but Ella had drifted off to her bedroom to get ready for the day and, with my dad leaving, I said I'd help mom clean up after breakfast. She was pleased with the help, giving me a kiss on the cheek in thanks, but obviously I was doing it in large part so I could give her those coupons back.

--

I finished loading the dishwasher as my mom wiped off the kitchen table. She smiled at me again and came over to give me a big hug, "Thank you for helping with the cleanup Evan, and thank you again for that photo, I love it so much!"

I blushed and said, "No problem mom, glad you like it." Realizing this was the best chance I was going to get, I told her, "Actually one sec there's something I have for you..."

Leaving her in the kitchen I walked to the room I was sleeping in and grabbed the coupon book. I was just about to congratulate myself on successfully getting them back to her with no witnesses when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Ugh, of course, Ella disappeared when there were chores but was back the second I didn't want her there.

Mom was standing by the sink and she turned to smile at my return. Ella waltzed back into the kitchen and, because she was closer to me, she was able to see the red and purple coupon book in my hand before our mom did. Instantly, a huge shit eating grin spread across her face as she realized she was going to be there to watch what promised to be an awkward scene.

I was annoyed by Ella's presence, but she already knew about the coupons so whatever. Maybe her being there would make it less embarrassing for mom? Probably not but oh well. As I took a few more steps into the kitchen and thought about what to say - maybe just a casual 'here, you misplaced this' or something? - the loose coupon fell out of my hand and on the floor of the kitchen.

I quickly bent down to pick it up with my other hand, and as I straightened, I was only a few steps away from mom. I could see in her eyes as she realized what I was holding, her smile freezing and a look of surprise and, yes, embarrassment flashing. I felt bad, just seeing my mom go from looking so happy to looking flustered made me feel like a jerk even if I wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Uh, here," I said gruffly, my own face going red as I held out my hand. I was holding the one loose coupon in my right hand and for whatever reason I held that hand out first, so my mom reached out and took it from me.

As her hand touched mine, we both looked down at the paper and I saw which one it was.

Chapter 4

"You can play with my boobs"

Mom took a sudden breath as she looked down at the coupon I was handing her. Well, I was still holding it tightly, like a weirdo, but on some level I was attempting to give it to her.

She looked up suddenly, a slight blush on her otherwise blank face. I waited for a second for her to say something, like "give it to me," or "haha sorry about that stocking mixup, hand them over Evan," or even "stop kidding around and let go you dummy." Anything.

But she was silent for a couple of heartbeats, and she just stared at me with her big green eyes. She had her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, and I remember how she had that one lock of strawberry blonde hair that always got loose and waved in front of her eyes cutely. Now she just froze, her head angled down slightly from looking at the coupon which meant her eyes were somehow more striking as she looked up slightly.

"BWAHAHA oh my god you actually did it!" Ella burst out laughing from the other side of the kitchen island, in disbelief that I would have the balls to make a joke of it. "He got you mom, you should see the look on your face! They are legally binding, you said it yourself!"

Neither of us reacted to Ella. All mom did was slightly raise her eyebrows at me, half in surprise, half questioningly. My brain had mostly stopped working a few moments before, so I just stood there, but the handful of synapses I had left were firing off just one incoherent thought - why was she looking at me like that? Why didn't she say anything?

As I stood there I could see mom's mouth open slightly, her blush rising as her eyes locked onto mine as if waiting for... clarification? Reaction?

Permission?

I'm not sure I'll ever know why I did what I did. I swear up till then it was all an accident and a misunderstanding and just me being awkward about Ella watching. But a part of me just decided to push my luck. It was all still a joke, right?

I nodded firmly and found my voice, saying, "I thought about cashing in the one about the back rub, but what would be the fun in that, right?" I threw in a cocky smirk, just in case she started yelling at me to stop kidding around and hand the book over.

Mom took a deep breath and stood up straight. Her blush was gone, and she glanced over at Ella who, somehow, had the presence of mind to not say anything for a change.

I let go of the one coupon she was holding on to but kept the rest of the book in my left hand. Mom looked down at it again, holding it with both hands as if studying it for a loophole.

Finally, she took another sigh of a breath and looked up at me again. "Obviously, you aren't being serious here, right Evan?" she said in a clear voice, giving me a stern look.

I opened my mouth to laugh it off, to say of course I'm joking, like Ella said. But again there was that hint of... something. Her voice was pure Authoritarian Mom Voice, her expression dubious and faintly disapproving. So why did I not buy it in that moment? Why even phrase it as a question?

Ultimately, it was her posture. She had stood up straight, as if to reinforce her authority to her son who was still a couple of inches taller than her. But the way she stood with her shoulders back, thrusting out her breasts subtly but undeniably, stopped me.

"I'm being as serious as those coupons are, of course," I replied, and held my breath.

To my side Ella gave a sudden choked gasp, but I didn't react. I held my mother's stern gaze and didn't blink. She seemed to relax slightly, and her mouth partially opened. I could see it now, the flicker of desire in her eyes.

Hesitantly, slowly, mom reached her hands up to her waist. She was wearing a simple grey and blue fleece top over some stretchy black yoga pants. Pausing as her hands, now trembling slightly, grasped the bottom of the top she raised her eyebrows again, as if giving me one last chance to not make a terrible mistake.

In my bones now I knew. I nodded again, curtly, as if annoyed my wishes weren't already being fulfilled.

Her hands raised, exposing her trim stomach, only slightly rounded with a few small stretch marks visible from where she carried my sister and I for nine long months. Now mom was blushing a deep red again as she turned her head to her left, away from Ella and me. I could hear her suddenly tremulous breathing.

The hands continued rising, until the bottom of her plain black bra was exposed. Hands still shaking, she paused again as if waiting for someone to tell her to stop. Neither of us did, and finally she pulled the top over the swell of her breasts, letting them fall back down in the bra.

Mom has some large breasts, at least a C cup, and I was thrilled to see them, even in her bra. A sudden movement at my left side as Ella hurried around the kitchen island to stand next to me, a low mutter of "No fucking way!" her only verbal reaction.

Now holding her top over her breasts, mom turned to look at Ella and I. With low moan I'm sure she didn't intend for us to hear, she reached down to undo the clasp on the front of her bra, releasing her breasts to quiver and shake in front of her children.

Taking hold of the bra she pulled up the two cups and held them up with her top. Now she was using her hands and the clothing to partially shield her face, but I could see her eyes were half closed, heavy lidded with barely hidden desire.

Her breasts were heavy, with thick nipples and large areolas what were almost the same colour as the skin around them. I reached out my right hand and took her left nipple in my fingers. Mom moaned again, closing her eyes and hiding her face even more behind her top. I grasped her entire, meaty tit and gave it a firm caress, then a gentle squeeze before returning to roll the nipple between thumb and index finger.

Just as I finished my first exploration, I saw movement beside me. Ella reached out with her own hand to gently cup mom's right tit, lifting it up in her small hand.

"So fucking cool," Ella said with a laugh and I turned to look at her. We both grinned at each other like idiots, like kids who just discovered that Santa brought them the funnest toy imaginable.

Not releasing my grip I leaned forward and took mom's left nipple in my mouth, sucking hard. Mom gave a loud gasp that turned into another loud moan as Ella reached out to grab her right tit with both hands and give it a hard grope, gently running her long fingernails across the sensitive skin.

I continued suckling at her left tit and Ella said, "So mom, you have some big nipples. Are they extra sensitive?"

Now panting, her face still hidden, mom replied, "I don't know, pretty sensitive I guess. Oh my!" She groaned as Ella took the right nipple in her teeth and bit down, giving a mock growl.

I was licking the nipple and gently running my fingers across what I was now considering *my* tit, and Ella continued biting and twisting mom's other nipple in her teeth.

"Is this like when we were babies mom?" I asked before sucking again, then running my tongue all over her breast.

Mom was breathing very hard now, and she had started writhing. We had her pushed up against the counter, but her body was still swaying from side to side as the oral assault continued.

"Oh Evan, it took me so long to get you two to nurse at the same time. I was so happy when you both finally would eat together. You were always so sweet and gentle and Ella was always a BITER OH GOD!" mom yelped as Ella, laughing, bit her nipple even harder.

Now mom was moaning almost non-stop, and I had reached my right arm around her to keep her still to make it easier for me to lean down in a slightly uncomfortable manner to nuzzle at her tit. I was stroking her lower back, then I let my hand fall to cup her ass through her yoga pants. As I did I discovered Ella had beaten me there, and she as already rubbing mom's ass. We both realized what was happening and began massaging and caressing mom's back and butt in earnest, while still locked on to her tits.

Suddenly mom gave one last cry and her body tensed. Ella and I both stopped moving, except for gentle touches and licks. After a few trembles as she came, mom gave a last, long sigh and relaxed. I stood up and held her, Ella joining me as we hugged her tight, her face no longer obscured by her hands. She had her eyes closed but her expression of orgasmic bliss was unmistakable.

A minute later and she slowly opened her eyes but wouldn't look up at us. Ella gently put her breasts back in the bra and then pulled her top back down, which I thought was a nice gesture.

I kissed mom on the cheek and said, "Thanks mom." Ella also murmured a thank you and slipped away out of the kitchen before quickly disappearing upstairs. Considering the throbbing erection I had, I had an idea what she was off to go do.

In a daze I turned to leave. I hadn't taken more than a step when mom's voice stopped me.

"Evan?" I turned at her soft, hesitant call. She was still standing with her back to the counter, her face turned to the side as if she was terribly interested in the view out the kitchen window. With a fluttering hand, she gave a vague gesture at the counter next to her, then she took a step away from me towards the fridge.

I walked to the counter and picked up the coupon book I had left there during my grope-fest. Without a word, I took it with me back to the bedroom I was staying in.

12