Ella and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked, "That was an unfair manipulation on your part. I was helpless once your sexy body began working on my brain."

"Jesse, I never wished to be fair. I wanted YOU! And now that I got you, I expect you to show me some loving."

I kissed her harder, forcing her lips open and my tongue danced with hers. Next, my mouth started a slow descent, initially to her neck, then her hard nipple. I parked there for about a year before continuing down to her pierced navel. Subsequently, I moved to her bald cunt. Her thighs were already wide open for me and I heard her breathing becoming shallow and fast.

I moved between her legs, mounted them on my shoulders, and my lips met her labia.

They were nicely moist, and her moans verified her arousal state. I inserted my tongue into her open pussy and licked her inside for a while. Then, my tongue touched her puffy clitty. She shuddered, and muttered, "Jesse, I am about to cum any minute now!"

I inserted 2 fingers into her snatch and rubbed her anterior wall roughly. Ella's body trembled and she started whimpering. I increased my pressure on her love nub, intensified the G spot massage, and my other hand pinched her nipple savagely. Her body convulsed erratically and she began screaming. I removed my hand from her breast and stuck my thumb in her mouth. Her lips closed on the thumb and she sucked on it. I continued for 10 more minutes before slowing down and letting her recover.

My cock was not touched during the cunnilingus, but was partially erect, reminding me it wanted part of the action - Being thoroughly sucked in the theater was nice but only as a temporary measure...

I waited for Ella to wake up. Would she be satisfied and move back to her room or want more?

I didn't have to wait long. She opened her eyes, stretched, arched her back, and her breathtaking breasts jolted up, making me gasp. She stared at me, "Jesse, I loved your tongue and lips. Do you think your buddy had enough time to recover? I would like to go to sleep AFTER being fucked nice and hard. I am sure my sleep will be much better. What do you think?"

"Sis, I thought you'd never ask..."

Ella placed her tiny palm around my penis and my lips latched once again onto her pointy nipple. My organ was ready in less than a minute. She sighed, "It's so big and beautiful... I can already imagine him filling my cunt and making me lose my mind! Please, come to Mama..."

Seconds later I knocked at her entrance. I had an urge to do it rough but her tunnel was too tight. Despite her abundant moisture, it took me a couple of minutes to penetrate all the way, widening the vagina in the process. Once I felt her cunt adjusted to my girth, I began pounding at an accelerating pace. Seconds later, I was plowing her pussy fast and furious. Ella shut her eyes and her fingernails pinched my back. Her pulse shot up and a loud scream escaped her mouth. Our parent's room was on the other side of our house, so I wasn't concerned about them. However, the neighbors were a different story - They had a room behind our wall. I had to stop Ella's mouth from making those high-pitched noises. I leaned on her chest, French-kissed her, and later placed her thumb in her mouth to muffle the cries.

When I felt the loud screams decrease by several decibels, I resumed ramming into her quivering body. I continued incessantly for like 15 minutes before deciding it was time to claim her as mine by ejaculating deep in her hot pussy. I poured gallons of spunk into her womb and then collapsed on her soft body, exhausted.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and then I went to the bathroom. I came out 10 minutes later and saw Ella on her side, facing me. She smiled, "Jesse, I am impressed. You were very good. Is it realistic to expect similar sessions in the days to come, or you'll be grouchy as before?"

I grinned, "Little lady, you are marked as mine now. I have no intention of letting go. We'll have to work out the logistics so nobody suspects but the short answer is I loved our encounter and plan to continue using your fantastic body for our mutual pleasure."

Ella chuckled, "Will my lord be gracious and tell me when should I expect our next bedtime together?"

"Sis, how about yesterday?!..."

12