Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For now, you will only look and speak at me!" Nathan said to me, as if I belonged to him.

With a small smile and arrogant tone, he continued. "Describe my cock and balls to me."

While he stroked his huge, erect shaft in front of my face, I spoke up to his dick and said, "It's not just the length that is amazing but the girth and thickness of your cock that makes it stand out like an art piece for sex. The size of your huge balls make your horse cock look very proportionate for such a monstrous size. Also, the smooth shave and complete hairlessness make it look like a sex toy made out of flesh."

"Well put," stated Nathan with satisfaction, while maintaining the slow strokes on his shaft point blank across my face.

"I'm actually the one that shaves Nathan's cock and balls," Ella chimed in. "I love to suck his manhood every morning when he wakes up and I just can't live without playing with, and deeply sucking on, his balls. That's why I maintain my man's dick hairless and clean."

I wanted to turn to my left and cast my gaze at Ella playing with her pussy while she watched her lover sissifying me with his glorious long thick hard cock but Nathan held my head in place, preventing me from focusing on anything except his erect dick precisely positioned extremely close to my face.

"That's right." Nathan took lead of the conversation again. "Ella is an amazing cock sucker and has amazing testicle control skills. My favorite thing every morning is when she stares into my eyes, strokes my cock and sucks one of my testicles deeply, pulling it back a whole inch and then letting it go with a pop, swiftly switching to the other nut and repeating this until I grab her, spin her around, press her against the wall and fuck her vagina until she cums like a volcano on my dick. We decided not to show you her oral expertise on the first time since we assumed it would be too much for you to handle. A virgin like you can only imagine what it's like having your cock and balls played with and sucked by such a lovely, sexy chick like mine."

Nathan started picking up the pace of his strokes and Ella instantly said, "Babe, remember what we talked about; don't try to make yourself cum. I want you to stay hard as long as possible!"

Nathan slowly went back to light strokes and said to me, "I want you to remember this cock well. If you ever get with a girl in your life I will gladly fuck her right in front of you."

"I don't think I will ever be able to forget this," I said, which made Nathan and Ella chuckle.

From my left side, Ella's breathing and moaning started to pick up as she was nearing climax again.

"This is so hot! I'm gonna cum from watching you get owned by my amazing boyfriend and his huge cock!" she cried out. "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! OH YES! The size difference of your dicks is so immense; I know you are the only one for me, Nathan."

Ella climaxed and stood up, leaning on her boyfriend. She tenderly kissed him while Nathan let go of my hair. With my head free to move, I looked at the left arm of the chair where Ella had just masturbated and saw a few drops of her pussy juice left over from her hot cunt. I immediately leaned over to lick and slurp every single drop; the taste was absolutely incredible.

When Ella and Nathan saw that, they both burst out laughing.

"How does my pussy taste?" Ella asked me while holding Nathan's dick in front of my mouth, reminding me to speak into his cock microphone.

"It's the sweetest, most mouth watering taste I have ever experienced," I boldly stated. "I would do anything to have a chance at licking your sweet, tasty pussy."

"If you keep behaving and your obedience continues, I just might let you," Ella said to me softly with a smile.

My eyes shined bright with hope and my heart was full of joy for a moment.

"You still have a lot to prove until I let you anywhere near my Girlfriend," stated Nathan. "And you're talking too much. Open your mouth. I wiped my dick clean, now I need a place to put these panties."

Nathan fed me Ella's panties which made Ella's nipples harden. With a smile, she said, "Now, Nathan will show you how a big dick stud uses his cock size to maximize my pleasure."

Ella stood in front of me with her back turned and had Nathan pick her up so that her gorgeous ass was at my eyesight level. Once again, Nathan stepped forward bringing the action to me within a millimeter's distance.

"I will give you a lesson in pussy pounding, although this is an advanced technique that only guys with big, thick cocks like me can do. I doubt your small pecker can spread a pussy like mine can," Nathan said like a college professor giving a lecture.

Nathan lowered Ella's hot, wet pussy onto his massive dick right above my face and slowly filled her up until her base and his balls connected.

"This is called a deep fucking," continued Nathan. As he lifted Ella up, his dick head was about to fall out of her vagina so he lowered her back down on his meat rod.

Every time he inserted the entirety of his fat cock inside Ella, she let out a grunt of complete bliss.

"Oh baby, thank you for doing this with me," said Ella while Nathan was impaling her. "Thank you for waiting three days to have full balls for me. Your cock feels so good. I love how you stretch my pussy out. I love how deep your dick head hits my deepest spot and the way you dominated this sissy was so hot. I love you so much Nathan!!"

When Ella said that, even though I knew it, those words were like a thousand knives in my heart. It was also the first time I felt pain in my penis from an extreme erection. I had the feeling my dick and balls were going to explode.

Nathan picked up the pace and moved his hips rapidly, completely plowing Ella's wet pussy in front of my face with his full balls swinging back and forth, almost touching my nose.

Ella's screams of pleasure were deafening. "OH YES! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME WITH THAT THICK, HARD COCK, BABY!"

This was the hottest thing by far. I absolutely adore Ella's ass and having to watch it bounce on a dick far bigger and thicker than mine was intoxicating.

Nathan didn't stop. He kept going and going as small splashes of their juices dripped on my face every time his balls smacked her ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" said Nathan, which made Ella climb down from his cock, turn to me and ask,

"Do you want to cum?"

"YES! Please, I would do anything! I'm so close!" I pleaded.

Ella with a huge smile on her face got two nitril gloves from her handbag, put them on, and started stroking Nathans blistering horse sized cock.

"I'm so close...look at what I've been saving up for three days," said Nathan on the verge of cumming. "OH YES, HERE IT COMES!"

Nathan's cock shot huge, thick globs of white semen while Ella was gathering as much as she could in both her palms, and there was more than enough.

"Stand up!" she told me.

As I did that, she looked me in the eyes and said, "As promised you get to cum." She started stroking my aching cock with Nathan's hot, sticky semen as lube.

I didn't have time to react; the only thing I could say was, "That's disgusting, Ella! Please, no, don't".

But it was too late. My dick was so hard and eager to cum, I instantly came and shot my entire pent up load on the floor after only a few strokes.

"Wow, that's also a lot of cum. You must be drained, judging by how far your balls went up your scrotum," jested Ella while throwing away the gloves.

Nathan sat back on the couch with his dick slowly deflating but even flaccid his still looked larger than mine was erect.

"Now that all of us climaxed, let's share our thoughts and feelings on todays experience," said Ella. "Nathan, you go first."

"Well, it was definitely hot but next time I would like more freedom for pounding you in more positions. Also, getting to fuck your mouth like I always do," said Nathan. "I feel like our new toy has a lot of potential; he still needs more training and I will slowly teach him to worship my cock," he added.

Ella went second with sharing.

"Nathan did a fantastic job. I keep thinking of his thick cock in your face and making you into his sissy. The most arousing part for me was when you thanked us for cuckolding you and obeying my order of speaking into his dick like a microphone. I knew that I made the right choice for our new cuck."

Before I could say anything, Ella cut me off by saying, "Now, I know that it's kind of difficult right now for you to express yourself in the best way since you just experienced something as sensual as this for the first time. So, I will ask you what I think were the most notable highlights of this session and you can try to answer me as fully as possible... before that, though, let's remove those from your mouth so you can speak."

Ella pulled her black panties from my mouth and put them on my flaccid dick which was completely covered in Nathan's cum; even my balls were drenched from his massive load.

"First of all," Ella began her questioning of me. "How did you feel when I took my boyfriend's horse sized cock out in front of your face and kept it there while slowly stroking it?"

"It felt degrading and arousing at the same time," I answered. "I inspected every part of his dick and balls due to their hairless smoothness. Nathan has a fantastic cock."

Ella smiled and asked her next question.

"How did you feel when facing the fact that Nathan's cock and balls are in another league when it comes to size compared to you?"

"I felt defeated before I even started to resist. I knew there was no way to compete with his manhood," I responded. "His cock is so much bigger, longer, thicker and meatier than mine."

"Yes, it is," Ella agreed.

"How hurt were you by me calling you a pathetic worthless virgin loser?"

"It was the most pain I experienced in my life; your words and actions mean everything to me, Ella!" I poured my heart out to her with her naked boyfriend sitting beside her.

"How did you feel when Nathan grabbed your hair and forced you to watch him stroke his fat cock an inch from your face?"

"I felt helpless and realized I had no other choice to do exactly as i was told." I said.

"Did you feel like a sissy dominated by an alpha stud with a beautiful cock?" Ella followed up.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Last question." Stated Ella. "How does it feel having ejaculated with another mans cum as lube and then having to this moment your cock and balls drenched in the same semen?"

"I felt and still feel horrible," I pleaded. "The only silver lining that kept me going through this humiliation is knowing that my torment and domination turn you on so much. I'm so happy you had an orgasm watching your boyfriend jerk his large cock in front of my face."

"Okay, i think it's fair to say that this was a successful session," said Ella.

She reached into her handbag and gave me and Nathan paper towels to wipe our dicks. Then she uncuffed me, taking her handcuffs back but keeping the key around her neck as new jewelry.

We all got dressed and I waited to give Ella her panties back to which she smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said lovingly, "It's a souvenir. Keep it so you have something to think about until we contact you again. We have a lot more in store for you in the future."

With that, we said our goodbyes for now, but I knew this was just the beginning of this new relationship.

To be continued.

12