Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need more soap." Emily voiced her advice while focusing the camera on my chastity in front of this soaped up big dick I was stroking.

Ella obliged as she poured a steady stream of soap on the top of her boyfriends dick letting it flow down as I stroked on.

"Stroke him harder for the camera." Emily standing behind me whispered in my ear.

I then squeezed my grip more and rapidly jerked Nathan's meat as he let out a moan of pleasure enjoying himself.

Ella let the water flow again as my jerking continued and the soap was washed away leaving his shaved smooth cock shining and clean.

As I let go of Nathan's member thinking my job was done he grabbed my hands by the wrists and said "I'm not done with you yet. Open your palms."

Ella proceeded to again fill my hands with soap and I was instructed to hold his fat cock with both hands standing still.

Nathan started to move his hips with his cock slipping in my hands. He was washing his shaft and fucking my hands at the same time. He even poked my chastity with the tip if his penis as the camera kept recording. It was the first time our dicks touched. I felt very humiliated by this but just bit my tongue and waited for it to be over.

The girls on the other hand loved his shameless actions as Emily said "This is camera gold right here."

After a couple of dozen more strokes Ella let the water flow again and the soap was washed away as Nathan's tool was now spotless.

"Let's go back to the living room. We want to watch you blow dry him." Ella said taunting me.

I grabbed Nathan by the base of his phallus and pulled him behind me back to the room while Emily stayed close recording. As the four of us were back where we began Ella spoke up "That should make for some fine material. You can stop filming now." As Emily stopped recording and put the camera aside.

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back." Nathan commanded me.

As I kneeled in front of his rod Ella stood on his left side and Emily on his right as both goddesses looked down on me smiling. Nathan did not say anything else to me and just pressed his erection on my face. His balls rested on my mouth as his length covered the canvas of my left cheek, eye and forehead. I could only see with my right eye. Nathan put his arms around both women and turned to Ella first. He stuck out his tongue and let Ella lick and suck it for me to watch. As Nathan turned to his other side for Emily to mimic Ella a small bridge of saliva connected their departing tongues before breaking apart.

Now with Emily licking Nathan's tongue for my viewership Ella had a smile plastered on her face. She was so happy her master plan was working perfectly. "Babe let him suck you, his mouth has been out of practice for a month. We can't let him forget how your cock tastes." Ella asked her boyfriend for my sake.

"Cuff him first." Nathan said swiftly returning focus on Emily as he french kissed her.

Ella went to get the handcuffs and restrained me while I was on my knees with another man's cock pressed up against my face. She put the key around Emily's neck saying "Here you go girl, now we both control a part of him." Emily was delighted by the gift she received and looked at me giving me a wink then pursing her lips mimicking a kiss towards me.

Ella stood behind me and put her hands on my head. "Get him ready for us, show Emily what a cock slut you are," Ella proceeded to pull my head back as Nathan's stiff hard on fell in position with the tip at my lips. "Open wide, slobber him for us." Ella coached me as she gently pushed my head on him. My mouth embraced Nathan's still soggy manhood as Ella controlled my head, bobbing it back and forth.

Nathan was done kissing Emily as he targeted her large breasts next. He was rough with them but she seemed to enjoy the hell out of it. Her head tilted back as he sucked on them for dear life. His fingers dug deep in her soft skin as he squeezed them. He switched from nipple to nipple and motor boated his face between them as I watched with his stick in my mouth.

The lust from watching Emily's Barbie doll figure played with made my cock explode inside my cage. The pain was so intense I closed my eyes shut. Ella noticed it immediately and pulled my eyelids back with her thumbs so I had no choice but to keep watching. She knew I was in pain and revelled in it. Her sadistic side was something that become more dominant each time we met.

Ella pulled my head back gently off her boyfriend's penis and leaned forward aiming precisely as she spat on his dick head from above. She then pushed my mouth on his cock again rewarding me with her seasoning.

After some time of foreplay with Emily Nathan said "Swap," as the sex driven nymphos exchanged places. Emily had paid good attention to Ella as she took her position and kept steering the blowjob I was exercising on Nathan. She even held my eyelids open just like Ella did, forcing me to now watch my queen be pleased by a better man.

I noticed a pattern forming from observing Nathan's sex practice. When he played with Ella he was much gentler than he was with Emily. His breast sucking was slower. He let his hands run across her tender angelic skin as opposed to roughly grabbing it. His deep kiss was about giving more back than taking. Since I was still a virgin not knowing what foreplay feels like I assumed he did that because he treated Emily like a slut; and Ella like a queen. I assumed that because that's what my opinion was about both of these sex goddesses. Emily to me was an insanely hot fuck doll, but Ella was a woman worth changing your life for.

My pain faded away as I had those thoughts, even though I was still caged, cuffed and humiliated while forced to felatio the largest cock in the room.

The situation kept evolving as Ella had her next scene ready to be acted on. She looked at Emily and instructed "Let's see which one of us can mentally break him. Whisper into his ear while he watches."

Emily pulled my head back halting my cock feeding and got on her knees next to me bringing her lips close to my ear. In the mean time Ella lifted Nathan's dick upwards and stroked it slowly while his almost tennis sized balls were dangling in front of me.

"Don't those balls look delicious? Why don't you show them some love as they make out? You can still watch them kiss AND suck his scrotum at the same time." Emily started talking into my ear trying to get under my skin.

I knew my role and started licking Nathan's balls as he was being jerked off over my face by my undisputed owner. It was so hot watching this huge piece of meat being stroked with Ella's fingers around it as above it Ella was tenderly kissing her man.

"I'll give you a secret, he loves it when you pull his balls out with strong sucking, or even better...swallow both of them. Put both of those nuts in your whore mouth you cuckold. Make yourself useful." Emily whispered in my ear as she ran her finger tips on my aching balls. She felt how swollen they were as she giggled in my ear.

I slowly sucked on Nathan's balls full of the cum I eventually would be in contact with. Pulling each nut swapping between them back and forth with loud pops as I let them go. Later when I tried to put both of them in my mouth I had trouble with their size, there was no way I could insert an entire potato sized scrotum in my mouth without help.

"Don't be shy, ask us for help. We are all in this together." Emily said to me as I was struggling between Nathan's legs. I gave it one more failed attempt as I realised that his balls are just too big to handle alone.

I pulled back and said "Can you please help me?" It did not matter to me who the help was from.

Ella did not bother to give me any attention as she was all over her man stroking him above me.

"Help you with what? Be more specific." Emily teased me.

"Help me fit these donkey balls in my mouth, I can't do it alone." I said.

Emily grabbed Nathan's balls and spat on them as she squeezed them together and pushed them in my mouth. They barely fit inside of my mouth hole as his balls took the entire space in it. I had absolutely no chance of speaking. Emily muted me with his scrotum.

Ella and Nathan were smiling at my sight. I was now cuffed, chastised, on my knees with a mouthful of balls and watching a cock being masturbated over my face.

"This looks amazing, I have to film this." Emily said as she got a hold of the camera and filmed me from behind. She only filmed the back of my head not showing my face.

"I'm getting a really good shot! His hands cuffed behind his back while you stroke Nathan is so fucking hot. I can't wait to upload this on some erotic sites." Emily said enthusiastically.

Ella while stroking spat down aiming for her boyfriend's dick as she barely missed and her saliva landed on my cheek. "Oops, so close."

Nathan then forcefully spat on his dick and my face at the same time making Ella react "Babe you need to do it gently and aim, like this," as she tried spitting again this time landing on his dick head as she kept stroking.

I was so horny and humiliated. I was constantly swallowing my own spit since my mouth was full with Nathan's sperm holders. My tongue was immobilised under the weight of his nuts.

Nathan seemingly enjoying himself uttered an order "Swap," as Ella walked over to Emily leaving me hanging on Nathan's balls taking the camera off her hands and continued filming. Emily then walked over to Nathan and took Ella's position as she resumed the strokes as I was on ball duty.

"It's hard not to be jealous, you guys got a real slave, a pathetic one at that." Emily laughed.

As the cock strokes continued and the camera kept rolling I started to adjust to the pain from the cage as I watched Emily's sexy curves. If nothing changed I could endure this torture and last trough the agony of the chastity device. But that was not what was planned for me.

"I'm so wet...fill me up. Be the Stud this loser can never be." Emily sensually spoke to Nathan.

As Emily let go of the cock who's balls were in my mouth she was picked up by her thighs and impaled on Nathan's rod facing me. Emily put her arm around Nathan so she wouldn't fall as she was being lowered on her fuck buddy's weapon. I watched with pain shooting trough my body as her wet pink shaved pussy was in front of my eyelashes. When completely taking Nathan's cock in her pussy her swollen clit would touch the tip of my nose, then as she was lifted back up I would stare at her flat stomach and huge breasts that would slightly jiggle due to the soft and slow pace of which she was fucked.

"The camera is loving this." Said Ella filming.

For a fraction of a second I forgot about her and that she was filming. Which is strange since she was the only thing I ever think about since I met her. I guess it just goes to show how insanely hot the scene over my forehead was.

"Swap!" Nathan said as Emily climbed down from his now pussy juice covered cock.

Emily swiftly switched places with Ella taking the camera. Ella did not leave me waiting as she continued the same position Emily was in of being impaled less than an inch over my face.

As I was now lucky enough to observe my Goddess Ella pleasured by a bigger dick whose balls I had devoured. I enjoyed watching her smaller boobs compared to Emily's slightly tremble as she was being fucked and stretched out for my torment. Even though every cell in my body was in pain there was one organ that felt a slight joy from all

this, my heart. I felt so happy and thankful that Ella led me this deep in this kind of relationship sharing her wildest fantasies and turning them into reality.

After a couple dozen strokes Nathan again said "Swap," prompting Ella to dismount him and again trade places with Emily.

As Nathan's cock was free from Ella's cunt it fell right across my face as it was full with blood but half hard. His penis was so warm and I felt it pulsing as it was on my face.

"Make me hard." Nathan said to Emily as she approached.

"Stroking is kind of dull...I have a better idea." Emily said looking at me with mischievous intent.

Emily leaned on Nathan and whispered in his ear. What she said must have been very hot because I felt his dick twitch while it was laying on my face.

Emily proceeded by stepping on my shoulder with one foot using me as a stand as she spread her juicy cunt. Nathan started to finger her digging deeply as Emily was moaning loudly with pleasure. I felt Nathan's cock pulses accelerate as his oversized member started to lift itself slowly off my face.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum like that." Emily squealed as Nathan's cock was again standing in attention.

After her orgasm Emily was lifted up again this time with her back to me as I had a front row view of her booty. Nathan pressed his forearms against her thighs so he could support her as he put his hands on her ass cheeks; spreading them apart exposing her bleached asshole. I could instantly tell this girl loved anal since her asshole was open more than it should be. My years looking at porn made me sure of it.

Nathan was now lowering Emily on his spear as I was staring into her asshole like a dark vortex. I have never seen an asshole this close to my eyes being spread open. It was making my head spin as my breathing was limited only to my nose since Nathan's balls absorbed all the space in my mouth. I had no choice to breathe and smell the scents produced by the genitals over me. The smell of sex, sweat and body fluids were all I was offered as I kept watching and being part of the domination porno.

"Porn producers can only dream about action like this." Ella joked as she held the camera capturing every moment.

After a couple of minutes of me watching Emily getting slowly fucked Nathan repeated the phrase "Swap!" and again positions were changed as now Ella was riding Nathan with her ass in my face as Emily filmed.

Ella's asshole was much tighter than Emily's upon close inspection. I doubted she was the anal type. Especially since Nathan was the only man she had been with; which would mean that she would have to take his huge monster in her virgin asshole. The pain from that would not be worth it for a gentle soul like Ella.

The more I get to see Ella's flawless butt the more pain my chastity inflicted. Sucking on Nathan's balls while I stalked his every stroke inside my goddess was intoxicating. Emily might be drop dead gorgeous in her own right but nothing compares to Ella's sexiness in my opinion.

Nathan was getting tired from holding the girls in his arms and lifting them up and down on his cock. He let Ella dismount him as he turned his attention to me briefly "Don't let my balls out of that mouth," proceeding to take one step at a time backwards towards the couch. I had to follow him walking on my knees as I struggled not to let his balls fall out of my sloppy mouth hole.

Step by step Nathan led me to the couch with his balls still inside my mouth as he sat down. I had to adjust my back so I could hold the position of ballsack holder as Ella sat on Nathan. She sat on his cock this time facing me as Nathan leaned back and let her work him.

Ella ran her fingers across my hair as she slowly rode her boyfriend. It always felt nice when Ella was gentle with me, even for the shortest time. As I looked up at her she was slightly smiling with her eyelids half closed as she was torn between laughing at me and being satisfied with me as slave. It did not matter to me either way. Her happiness was worth any and all humiliation as my pain faded from taking pride in giving her pleasure.

Emily had come close behind me still filming and tickled my blue balls as I was immobilised on my knees. She always had to try to push me over the edge. I was nothing more to her than a toy. A pathetic cuckold toy.

Ella wanted to change her position but did not want to let her vagina empty even for a moment, so she spun around lifting her legs over me and had her ass cheeks again face my eyesight. She did her kryptonite move on me, the thing that arouses me the most from all her sex positions. Twerking her gorgeous irresistible ass on Nathan's stiff cock as I watched. My dick did not and could not stop twitching and jumping, aching for release after she pulled that move.

"Oh my God, that must hurt so much. His dick is dancing in his cage. Good thing I have it on film." Emily added salt to the wound.

I felt Nathan's balls pulse inside my mouth which meant he was close to ejaculating. Shortly after he slapped Ella on the ass as I watched her buns jiggle across my face. Ella then stood up and again switched places with Emily.

Emily noticed how I can't resist the sight of twerking so she naturally did the same thing. She grinded her fat ass on the gigantic cock I was smelling this entire time. She also knew Nathan was close to nutting and wanted to be the one to take his cum. Nathan grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them as hard as he could holding his load in as long as he could, savouring every second of Emily's tight twat.

I felt his balls moving inside my mouth. He was going to burst any second now. I was preparing for Nathan's explosion inside Emily...but he had other plans.

Nathan pushed Emily off him and grabbed my head as he stood up. He threw me on the couch as his balls exited my mouth ending their almost half hour stay in there. As his balls departed a huge amount of spit splashed on my chest from my mouth as I was thrown sitting in the couch; Nathan then leaned forward pointing his cock muzzle at me as he motioned Emily to finish him. I remember looking at his balls that I had sucked this entire time, which had countless strings of spit hanging from them as it all happened so fast.

Ella pointed the camera closer filming me up to my jaw with Emily's hands on Nathan's giant meat in the frame. As I realised what was about to transpire it was too late. Nathan shot streams of cum as he let out a very loud grunt. His balls pulled up as my face received his gigantic load of steaming cum. It was so much, it flowed down my chest and dripped to my stomach.

"HOLY FUCK! You covered him, you fucking actually did it." Ella was dumbfounded.

"I'm gonna cum multiple times today, this was just the first of many." Nathan said as he retreated to the other couch and watched what the girls had next up their agenda for me.

In the moment I forgot where or who I was. My entire face was drenched in cum as I was cuffed with my swollen dick in a cage; While two naked supermodels were filming and humiliating me.

Ella took the key around her neck off and threw it to Emily saying "Free him, he earned it."

Emily unlocked the lock and removed the cage finally, finally letting my tortured dick free. I felt a huge weight fall off as the pain instantly went away.

"Ella you gave me an idea...wait here for a minute, but don't stop filming." Emily said as she left me covered in cum.

"You look so disgusting like this...I love it." Ella teased me.

"Please no more...please don't torture me anymore." I begged not wanting to move as the cum on my face was cooling down.

"I'm back, did I miss any-...What the fuck is going on with his dick?!" Emily yelled all of the sudden as she returned.

I was confused by her reaction until I looked down at my dick. I have never ever seen it the way it was. It wasn't just hard, it was red and had veins completely sticking out from top to bottom; my cock was also larger than ever before and thicker too, I felt I could compete with Nathan for a moment.

"I guess this is the result of a months teasing while in chastity." Ella said approaching me filming my mutated penis from all angles.

I glanced at Emily, she was holding a hair drier in her hand explaining why she left; sitting next to me as Ella positioned herself to film us both.