Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Nathan entered their mouths with his full length his iron rod came back out sloppier drenched with layer after layer of shiny saliva. I was yet again hard as a rock, knowing what would come next, Ella's pussy was about to get spread again in front of me. Educating me how far her boyfriend stretches her daily.

"I know he's supposed to fuck only you but I want more of him." Emily said craving more sex.

"You're such a slut! And I love you for it." Ella licked Emily as they smiled at me.

Emily grabbed my hair and yanked me off the bed "You're in the way. I want uninterrupted cock slopping from Nathan's large dick and you steal too much attention away." She opened the sliding mirror doors of the wardrobe and placed me in it. "Stay here and be quiet, if you thought Ella was cruel, you don't want to get on my bad side." Emily closed the sliding doors but left my raging penis between them as there was an opening just so I could still see all the action on the bed.

Emily swiftly hopped back into the bed with the couple as the threesome continued without me. Nathan laid on his back as Ella sat on his cock and Emily sat on his face. My dick twitched between the doors pressing it from both sides as it stuck out from the wardrobe.

I wanted to jerk off so bad again but my hands were restrained, they key was around my neck in the ultimate form of taunting as I had no way of reaching it to unlock the cuffs. All I could do was watch the insanely hot sex between these beautiful people.

Nathan lasted a long time since he already came twice. The positions were numerous as they swapped between pussy licking and fucking. Nathan was such a stud his mouth and his cock made the sex crazed girls cum over and over again.

"Please can you let me out? I promise I'll be good." I just realised how pathetic a had become. Begging like a small child.

Emily walked towards me and opened the doors. "Didn't I tell you to keep quiet?" She spat in my face and forcefully slammed the doors on my cock as I fell on my knees from the pain.

She returned to the edge of the bed and got into doggy position next to Ella in the same pose as both were staring at my direction smiling devilishly. Nathan entered Ella from behind and slammed his cock all the way in as his ball slaps were echoed across the room. He pulled out slowly and slammed her again as she moaned each time with sinister pleasure across her face. Nathan had his hand behind Emily fingering her while pounding Ella, satisfying both gorgeous women at the same time. Something I knew I was not capable of.

"Please...please let me out, it hurts so much to be excluded." I could not keep my mouth from saying the pain I felt. Exclusion was the worst kind of torture for me.

Ella stood up this time as Nathan instantly put his cock to use inside Emily's needy pussy. Ella opened the doors and stuck her tongue out arching over me letting her potent drool flow on my face. "Everything ok puppy? Do you want more attention?" Ella was so sickeningly filthy towards me. It made me think even more highly of her.

"Yes please goddess, I need to be apart of your pleasure, without you, I don't exist." I tried to persuade her into letting me join back in.

"Baby let him have a small taste." Ella said towards her man as he and Emily came close to me.

Ella got on her knees very close to me and tried to swallow Nathan's pussy juice covered cock but something went wrong. Nathan's right testicle retracted inside his scrotum and climbed above his cock. It looked very uncomfortable as his body shivered for a second as he pushed his nut back into place with his fingers. The second that happened a loud and violent gag came out of Ella's mouth and she immediately pulled back and threw up a large glob of spit, she managed not to let it go to waste as she just in the nick of time was able to turn towards me and spewed her saliva on my face drenching me. She started coughing while Emily fell on her ass laughing at me, I assumed Ella tried to throat Nathan but it was in a bad angle and her gag reflex kicked in.

Emily slid the doors shut leaving my prick stuck between them as she leaned into the opening with her mouth in the free space filling the cabin with her moans of pleasure and sex. Nathan was fucking her from behind, his grunts were heavy due to him being tired from the extensive performance. The girls were milking him dry draining everything from him physically, while draining me emotionally.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Fuck me while the cuckold is in the closet." Emily said ironically while I was on my knees.

Being so turned on from this I realised my body moved on its own as my hips were moving rubbing my stiffy between the wardrobe doors. I stopped my shameful act as soon as I realised it but my body still desperately desired release.

Ella opened the doors and said to me "Get out of the closet." Jesting.

She pulled my by the hair and made me stand next to Nathan as he was visibly tired, each stroke looked like his last while Emily was insatiable. Ella ruined her fun by grabbing her man's cock pulling it out of her making Emily snap "HEY! That's mine, put it back in, I want more of his thick cock."

"You have had enough, you can't even count the orgasms you had today bitch." Ella said teasing Emily.

"I can't help it, you know I'm a slut." Emily giggled.

"We all had our fun today, It's time to feed my pet one more time and send him on his way." Ella talked while stroking her boyfriend's overworked rod.

"Ughhh, uhhhhh, baby I'm cumming. Here's everything I have left. OH GOD!" Nathan's ejaculation was loud, It was the first time I saw him get weak from finishing. Ella opened her palm as he didn't shoot his cum out, it flowed out, it was very watery. His balls must have been absolutely drained to the very last drop. The last load he produced was small and barely filled up Ella's palm but managed to cover it.

"Fuck..." I was thinking out loud again watching Ella's sexy body milk a big cock in front of an audience.

Ella looked at me with a strange wicked expression on her face. "Oooh, I know that look." Emily said lustfully.

I felt something was being set up for me, I just didn't know what but Ella showed me by swiftly grabbing my rock hard tortured dick with her bare cum soaked hand and firmly tightened her grip.

"Cum!" Ella ordered me while she brought her eyesight facing mine, locking me in her heavenly maze.

I stood frozen, she was so close the tips our noses touched while we stared at each others eyes. Her hand was stationary but slippery, it dawned on me she was not going to jerk me off, she wanted me to jerk myself off using her sperm drenched hand.

Emily and Nathan sat on the bed and watched us. I felt them disappear as if me and Ella were alone. I had the feeling of intimacy for the first time with the woman I love.

Ella put her free hand on my face, it was still moist from stroking Nathan's pussy creamed cock and brought her lips to mine but not kissing me. "Fuck me like this. Imagine you are using my cum filled pussy." She knew my submission was inevitable.

I moved my hips as my dick rubbed her palm sliding in it from the slippery seed. I pushed the humiliation away and focused on her not on what she made me do. My strokes were slow and full, every inch of my erection felt amazing as her hand was touching me. I was at the gates of heaven.

"Tell me." Ella knew what I was going to say.

"I love you Ella." My heartbeat was so loud you could hear it in the silence of the room.

Ella smiled slightly turning to her man beckoning him to her. Nathan stood up and came to her while she turned her sight towards him still holding me. "I love you baby." Ella kissed her man deeply in front of me.

I froze. My body stopped moving. I did not breath or think. My penis started spewing out the last bit of cum I had left and it dripped on Ella's feet making her open her eyes and look at me while still kissing her lover.

"Clean it." Ella said to me. Making me feel numb inside again using me as a cum dumpster.

"I...I-" Ella put her cum covered palm over my lips and kissed me trough her hand, shutting me up even though I had nothing to say. I fell on my knees and started licking my own seed from her feet, slurping every drop between her toes trying my best to satisfy her.

I felt Emily's foot gently step on my head, not to stomp me, just to complete the perfect scene of my submission. My defeat was sealed as I my reluctance was a distant memory.

After Ella's feet were clean she pulled back making me lift my head and see my reflection in the mirror as I was on my knees staring back at the man I had become.

Nathan stood above me with his deflating penis over my head for me to watch in the reflection as Ella and Emily were by his side with their pale bodies looking so perfect.

"How did it make you feel when you saw me deepthroat my boyfriend when you opened your eyes?" Ella asked me.

"Heartbroken." I wanted to give short responses knowing these questions did not seek answers.

"How did you feel when Emily excluded you and made you watch from the closet?" Ella asked as he cupped her man's spent nuts.

"It felt like I was dying on the inside." I accurately shared my feelings.

"After watching how Nathan fucked us and made us cum, do you think he's worthy of the title of Stud?" Ella nudged me.

"Yes." I exhaled.

"Are you a cum dumpster?" Emily took part in the quiz.

"I am..." I admitted hesitantly.

"Do you think I was right bringing Emily into this?" Ella tested.

"Of course! She's amazing. Thank you all. I want only to serve. I came so much." I expressed my gratitude.

"Another great and productive session, your therapy is going so well." Ella gave her closing remarks as I was uncuffed and after everybody had their release and calmed down it was time we said our good buys for now.

I was uncuffed got dressed and left with Emily as she after only a few steps turned a different direction going her own way. I did not bother to try a conversation. I had been satisfied sexually so she was of no interest of mine while not horny.

After arriving home only a few moments later I get a call from an unknown number. "Hey cucky, that was rude of you. I expected you to chase me." It was Emily, I guessed Ella gave her my number.

To be continued.