Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 07

Story Info
Praising her stud and become more obedient.
5.6k words
3.86
9.1k
12
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door and used the waiting time to catch my breath as I jolted to Ella's place right after work. I waited for a minute and let myself in after I realised the door was open. I looked around but couldn't find anybody. Just when I was wondering what was going on Ella was behind me and said "Ah, you're here, good. I had a realisation yesterday and that's why I summoned you on short notice. Let's talk in the living room."

Ella was wearing her work clothes. Basic office attire and had her hair tied in a pony tail but rocking a short black skirt.

We sat on the couch and it felt like we were in therapy mode but I knew with her things could get extreme at a moments notice.

"Emily told me all about what happened yesterday. It had confirmed my suspicions and it's time for the next step in your therapy. You see there are 2 phases, the first is you being a cuck. Watching very attractive people have sex then you can never imagine to have. And the second is accepting your true nature as a beta and worshipping alphas like my boyfriend for example." Ella spoke calmly as if it wasn't a degrading concept.

"My true nature?" I said confused.

"Yes. My job is to help you realise what kind of a person you are and embrace it. You're a weak beta. You've already completed the first phase by being my bitch sexually. But now it's time to complete your transformation and fulfil your duty to worship alphas. You openly admitted to Emily your desire for meaty cocks. It's not just that you like to watch. You want a piece of that wide thick cock that makes size queens like me squeal." Ella had a very neutral tone.

"So...what now?" I asked.

"The next step is to be not just my bitch but also Nathan's. Being a slave to him and making sure he get's all the comforts and bonuses of you being around will make you accepted. He sees you as a pathetic virgin who wants to have sex with his hot girlfriend. You need to change his view of you and be his lap dog. When an alpha like my lover enjoys you being his substitute pussy then you'll finally have embraced your true self." Ella said with a very faint smile.

"And how do I do that?" I asked.

"From now on Nathan will almost always be in our sessions starting today. He will be in the discussion so we can focus on your relationship. The more you get used to him humiliating you the faster you can earn your place. We could have any loser replace you and be our cuck. But having an obedient and trained slave is by far a better option." Ella now started to shift her tone.

I could hear the door open. Seems like Nathan just came home from work. "Now's your chance. Go greet him. Welcome your master home and bring him here." Ella encouraged me.

I stood up and walked towards Nathan as he was taking off his shoes.

"Hey there bitch boy. Are you having a "session" with Ella now?" He asked with a mocking tone.

"Yes. I hope you join us." I looked down at the floor while speaking.

"Hah, I know where this is going, you still believe that you're in "therapy". What a dumbass, we talk about what we're gonna do to you and plan on it." Nathan spoke in a mocking tone.

"Now get on your knees and take off my pants slave, and ditch your clothes." Nathan removed his belt and threw away his shirt while I unbuttoned his jeans pulled them down. He stepped out of them and I reached out to pull down his boxers but he slapped my hand away and said "Use your teeth." So I did. I bit on the fabric and with one motion I shoved my face close to the floor pulling his boxers down. When I looked up I saw his shaved cock hang dawn almost to his knees. He was visibly horny and there was moisture on the head.

"I can't wait to use you in front of her. I love it when she get's to watch." Nathan grabbed his cock and did a few long strokes in front of my face. He shook his stellar cock off once and a droplet of pre-cum landed on my eye and made me whence.

"She licked my balls this morning but didn't want me to cum. I'm extra horny today and after work it's always the worst. I'm going to make you regret meeting my girlfriend." His cock grew and swole to full mast as he was talking down on me while stroking. He wrapped his belt around my neck like a leash.

Ella was waiting for us as we both approached her naked. Nathan walking tall and me crawling behind him.

"Today`s session is going to be a series of competitions...size competitions. Each result will have consequences. I will evaluate your mental state throughout and see how much damage I can inflict." Ella said as she pulled out measuring tape. "You will not speak unless spoken to, you will not do anything unless specifically instructed. There are no more second chances left for you slave. Forget the notion that you are a human being, you are a pile of meat serving me." The cold way Ella spoke to me gave me chills. Her gaze looking trough me. It was so easy for her to shift from therapist to dominatrix.

"Stand up and bring your clit next to my man`s cock" Ella gave me orders that I swiftly followed. "Closer. I want no more than two inches of space between your dicks." I brought myself so close to Nathans cock I could feel his energy.

" First challenge, soft comparison." Ella used the measuring tape on her boyfriend and said "Just a fingernail short of 6 inches." Nathan was sporting a softie identical to my hard on in size. His erection had dropped but I knew he was ready to harden at a moments notice.

"Now you." Ella measured my penis without touching it. "3.5 inches. Nathan`s cock wins. He has the bigger soft cock." Ella was stating the obvious on purpose. "The loser has to stroke the winner erect." Ella gave me my first task.

As I extended my hand and grabbed Nathans meat Ella spoke to me sensually from the side. " Stroke it very slowly and gently, take your time, there is no rush. I want you to keep his cock as close as possible next to yours." With that Ella turned to her lover and give him an open mouth kiss for me to envy as I was lightly stroking his fast thickening cock.

Ella broke the kiss off briefly to look at me with a smirk across her face as she glanced down at me working her man`s snake before resuming her tongue action a few inches across me. My dick was quickly swelling.

"Lick your palm, tell me how it tastes." Ella`s smile grew as my heart rate spiked.

I felt Nathan`s shaft was slightly sticky when I touched it. As I tasted his musk I felt the salty taste from the dried up sweat. His cock was dirty and they knew it.

"I assume you can tell there is a slight aroma." Ella giggled tilting her head. "Also it's time for you to take on more tasks. From now on for the rest or the session it's your responsibility to keep my alpha hard. As soon as Nathan starts to soften I want you to do whatever it to takes to make him stiff again and keep him that way."

I had a sad expression on my face as I knew what that mean and there was nothing I could do to change my new task.

"It's your job now to keep him hard at ALL times" Ella slowly blinked and then said "Say it back to me."

"I'm to keep him hard at ALL times." I said it the same way she did.

"Now tell Nathan that but in a softer tone. I want you and him to communicate more." Ella reached out and pulled my other hand on his erection. She wanted me to work on his huge cock with both hands.

"I'm going to keep you hard at all times Nathan." I said meekly to him.

"At least you'd be useful for something." Nathan said in between kissing his girlfriend while I was holding his erection with both hands.

"Time for you to take on some more tasks. You measure and I will tell you how to serve." Ella handed me the measuring tape retreating to the couch and taking a seat with her legs crossed a couple of feet in front of us.

"Nathan wins. His cock looks so much bigger from here." Ella bit her lower lip. "The winner will rub his cock on the losers face. Get down on your knees slave."

I obediently followed my goddesses whims and stood facing Nathan`s cock once again. He did not need telling twice as he started to rub his meat all across my face with a good amount of force. There was absolutely nothing I could do except wait for it to be over.

"Use his skin as canvas for your cock babe. Make him your dick wiper. Ella cheered her boyfriend on as he slammed his balls up against my jaw and rode my face getting himself rock solid and erect.

"Next challenge, hard comparison." Ella continued the competition.

I saw that she waited until Nathan was completely hard, so was I. "9 inches...and 6." I measured our hard dicks but decided to stay on my knees. It was a safe bet knowing how my goddess thinks.

"Nathan wins again, he is miles ahead of you. The winner will cock slap the loser in the face." Ella was trying to hide her deep breaths as she was extremely turned on.

Nathan grabbed his rod`s base and used it as a battering ram to hit my temple. He was so hard and heavy I felt a little dizzy after a few hits. Not noticing Ella had made her way to us and she grabbed Nathan`s plus sized meat stick and started gently and rapidly slapping my entire face with it. She made sure every inch of my face was in contact with the tip of his swollen dick head as I felt the sprouts of pre-cum on my skin.

"Baby I said cock slap him not beat him up. He will get tortured and abused soon enough haha." Ella cast he gaze upon me from above and pulled Nathan`s cock to the side before letting it go. It flung back into position and smacked me across the face. She chucked slightly before repeating the shaming process of using my face as a cock catcher.

I felt every hard smack as Nathan started swinging his hips and unleashed a flurry on my face with the sides of his rod hitting me. When he was done Ella grabbed the base of his meat and slowly slid her hand to the top lifting his erection up and letting it go making it fall down on my forehead with a splashing sound.

"Girth is up next. On your feet slave." As I was standing up Ella had already sized up Nathan by grabbing the base of his penis with her thumb and index finger leaving them a few inches apart due to the size. She slowly slid her fingers towards me and stopped her hand at the head of my dick without touching it. "My fingers don`t even touch you. His thickness is in another league. Nathan has the much thicker cock."

I was rock hard from all of this. Having my goddess parade her lover`s horse cock to mock me was like a drug to me. Her enjoyment from this just made it so much sweeter.

"While we are at it let`s put those balls to the test." Ella grabbed Nathan`s swollen low hanging fruit and extended them to me with her nipples poking out of the shirt. "I think it`s pointless to even try...his balls are so much bigger and better than yours, don`t you agree?"

"Yes goddess." I replied.

"Oh I got carried away, you need to be disciplined for your last loss as well as this one, baby got any ideas for our loser slave?" Ella was putting a clinic in porn level acting.

"I got something in mind, sit down love. Watch me humble him." Nathan cood to Ella as she took a seat on the couch and enjoyed the show.

"Slave, lick my balls clean, I want every trace of my work out gone. I broke a sweat jogging on the way home and I will save my water bill by using your mouth as my cleaning station." Nathan was probably coached by Ella to be more humiliating and verbal towards me.

I proceeded to fulfil my duty and started licking Nathan`s nut sack, feeling the remnants of his dried up sweat. Just as I was two licks in he stepped backwards. I looked up to him saying "What are you waiting for? Crawl and keep going." I crawled forward and kept lapping up his scent but he again retreated and made me chase his dirty scrotum.

"Stick your tongue out slave. Show me you want to be a good cleaning whore." An inch was now separating my tongue and my masters balls when he put his hand on my head and kept it there. He kept my tongue stuck out within tasting distance of his foul smelling sack as I was being laughed at by Ella.

"Almost, you are almost there, keep pushing, lick those balls cuck." Nathan swung his hips and slapped my tongue with his scrotum skin before pulling it back.

"Slave, come here. I need to evaluate you." Ella snapped her fingers which prompted Nathan to push me away towards her and I used the momentum to quickly crawl towards my Goddess.

"How are you feeling? You lost every single cock competition. How does it make you feel being dominated in every way?" Ella asked.

"I don`t fight it anymore goddess. I know I am worthless. I know Master has a bigger better cock than me. I know how lucky I am to even be in your presence. I am pathetic." I was convincing Ella that there is no more resistance left in me. I have accepted my role as a cuck slave.

"Fuck...I am so wet. Baby come here and let`s continue." Ella summoned Nathan`s beast cock.

Nathan walked towards us and put one leg on the couch bringing his manhood over my head. Ella grabbed his balls and pulled them towards me. "Eat slave!" She hissed while Nathan jerked his python enjoying me getting sissified yet again.

I was fed my master`s oversized balls like grapes from Ella`s hand. I cleaned them spotless saying "Thank you." in between licks and smooches expressing my gratitude towards my owners.

"The results are in. Nathan is the clear winner. He will now mouth fuck the loser until he either cums or the slave can take no more abuse." Ella declared the end of the contest.

"Baby, show me again how fragile his pussy is. Use your thickness, garrotte him with your cock." Ella instructed Nathan as he with no warning grabbed my head and started furiously plunging his erect 9 inch cock in my mouth right next to Ella sitting on the couch.

I tried to remain composed but Nathan was using all the force he had with each swing. He wanted to break my gag reflex. Ella was watching me point black, closely observing me hanging on and not conceding just yet. "Harder, he is not broken yet. You need to make him regret losing to your god cock." Ella was extremely turned on.

Nathan's size and skill were more than a match for me. It didn't take long before I succumbed to the pressure of his mouthfucking. His thick cock made me tear up and gag while he tried to turn the facefucking into throat digging but it was so hard to relax my throat while under the tension and humiliation.

Ella stood up and grabbed the part of his shaft that was too long for me to swallow, it was easily her palm length. It made Nathan stop the stretching of my mouth while Ella whispered something into his ear. He then grabbed my hair and turned me with his manhood still in my hole and forced me on the couch, he then mounted the couch with both legs and bent his knees leaning over me, his stiff cock backed up by his body weight had his swollen head press up the entrance of my throat.

Ella sat close to me and spoke in an extremely sexy yet slow, soft and methodical voice. "You're a sissy cock sucking cuck. You're worthless and good for one thing only, pleasing alphas with elephant sized cocks. You're a pathetic virgin because you're lacking in every aspect when compared to a real man like the stud who's owning you right now. You LOVE sucking big cock don't you? You LOVE worshipping huge balls filled with potent cum for you to earn and taste later. Mmmm, it turns me on when you make my man happy with your hole hahahaha."

Nathan was slowly squatting up and down while Ella was hypnotising me with her sultry voice. His penis was sliding up and down when eventually it passed my throat and then he pushed it all the way in making his balls rest on my chin and kept them there for a good 5 minutes. Ella was repeating her humiliating but true insults while I had limited oxygen to work with as my breathing tube was filled with a testosterone filled fuck behemoth.

Ella stood up and lifted her skirt, she was visibly wet and said "Baby I want you to fuck me in front of this virgin loser with your giant cock."

Nathan slowly slid his length out of my mouth and stepped back onto the floor. My eyes were distracted with the way his spitshined cock bounced around. With Ella covered up it was harder for me not to focus on the naked hung stud.

Nathan positioned himself behind Ella and put his head inside of her which made her wheeze in pleasure. She then turned to me and said "Get over here slave, I have a task for you that I will enjoy very much. I want you to watch my boyfriend fuck. Don't focus on me, I want you to focus only on him. Observe the way he fucks, his skill, his power, his technique."

I stood up and got very close to them but I turned away from Ella and looked only at Nathan. He was completely naked and didn't waste time fucking Ella from behind while both of them were standing. I kind of enjoyed watching a horse hung stud fuck a fully clothed intelligent slut. He was doing medium strokes and just when his pelvis was about to touch her he bucked forward making his ending stroke hard. He went back and forth with only half his length which was enough to make Ella moan sensually. She was still able to bark commands at me with him going easy on her except the occasional ass slap.

"Do you like watching him fuck?" Ella asked me with a mocking tone.

I couldn't give an answer so she continued "You must love it considering how hard your little dick is." Ella laughed in between moans.

"I bet you'd love to jerk it wouldn't you hmm?" Ella asked.

I turned to her "Yes please." And she instantly slapped me with the back of her hand. "What did I tell you slave?! Only look at him!" She yelled at me and Nathan let out a laugh.

"Go ahead and ask him for permission." Ella ordered.

"Nathan, can I please jerk off?" I made sure to speak in a soft and submissive tone.

"You want to play with that little thing while you watch a man fuck? Only faggots do that. Are you a faggot?" he asked. "Answer me!" he yelled after I refused initially to say anything.

"Yes..." I said being so horny and wanting release.

"Say it. Admit it. You're a faggot who likes to watch thick cocked men fuck." His choice of words were surely her idea.

"Yes Nathan, I'm a faggot who likes to watch thick horse cock studs like you fuck super model women like Ella." My hand was twitching hoping I would be allowed to touch my rock solid dick.

"What do you like about it. Tell us in detail. As long as you talk you can touch yourself." He starter to fuck Ella very slowly with long strokes while he looked and talked to me.

"I like how your length goes so deep. No, I LOVE how deep your length goes in and out. Your girth is so amazing at stretching her out. Your size is immense. Your balls always swing, they always look so full and heavy when you fuck." I noticed that Ella had bitten her lower lip so her moans were stifled making the room silent and my voice could be heard admitting and confessing my admiration to her boyfriends superiority.

"Don't stop jerking slave! I want to ridicule you when you cum from your hand while he stays hard despite fucking my tight wet pussy-Oh yes baby fuck me faster!" Ella dictated as Nathan picked up the pace and started pounding her a few inches away from me.

"That's right bitch boy, wank it while I pound your therapist with my huge cock." Nathan told me.

"Mmmm, are you jealous? Tell us how you wish you were him hahahaha. Hold his balls with your other hand. Feel him while you praise him, compliment him, compliment his cock, compliment the way he fucks." Ella was laughing at me with glee. It hurt because everything they were saying was true. I was butt naked staring at a masculine alpha fuck my therapist who happens to be his smoking hot girlfriend and was jerking off to him and his perfect cock.

"I'm so jealous of you Nathan!" I said while he navigated the situation by spreading his legs letting his nuts hang and had half his pole stick out of Ella but he didn't move-she did. She has moving slowly just an inch back and forth with my hand cupping his engorged balls.

12