Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I had a cock your size, I fantasize about being able to fuck like you and to make beautiful women orgasm without effort. You're so much longer than me, you're so much thicker. Your balls feel so heavy and full in my hand, I wish I was as manly and masculine as you. Your loads are so thick and creamy, I wish I came as much as you." I felt myself enjoying the moment and I felt pleasure jerking off while holding his big balls.

"Oh my god, it turns me on so much when our sissy cuck slave knows his place and caresses your cock babe. Keep going! I want to hear more about how you loved watching him fuck like you can't." Ella was breathing deeply and almost yelling in my ear.

"Oooh, her pussy is gripping me and is extremely wet. You're doing a good job. Keep going and I might reward you." Nathan started moaning from Ella's lip squeeze.

"I love how long you last and how strong you fuck due to your massive size! I loved being under you and witnessing your balls swing while you stretch a cunt. It's so hot when you make your cock bounce. You're a sexy stud Nathan. I wish I could do what you do. I wish I had an amazing and perfect cock like yours." I said passionately.

"Oh fuck! Oh my goooood, ugh yessss! Ooooh, I came all over your cock baby. He helped bring me over the edge." Ella stepped forward and Nathan's soggy tool was glistering but slightly pointing downward. His erection looked like it was nearing climax. Ella pulled her skirt down which made me realise that the task of milking this stellar cock in front of me was going to be my job. I let to of his balls and stepped in front of him. Both our dicks were in front of each other with maybe half an inch space between them. The stark contrast was insane. His cock made me look like a toddler. Especially his girth.

Ella started stroking the tip and spoke to me. "Keep stroking, whoever cums first has to drop to his knees and take the winners facial. If you want another therapy session next week you have to take part. You've been using your hand only for a couple of minutes while he has had his cock and balls licked, sucked, fucked and massaged for the last what, 15 minutes? You should like your odds. And in no circumstance are you to stop staring at his throbbing cock."

I jacked off very slowly as did Ella, it was a battle of endurance and I really didn't want to get my face blasted by a huge cumload. Right when I put myself in a state of mind to last she ordered "Tell him who has the bigger cock."

I was still very turned on and conditioned to enjoy praising her lover so I said in a gentle tone "He does, his cock is much longer than mine."

"Who's thicker?" Ella had her hand removed when Nathan grabbed his erection and stroked it himself. His large vein in the middle was bulging and he was rock hard. We were both close to orgasm.

"He's much thicker than me, he's so meaty." I started stroking faster.

Ella got close to me and cupped my balls, her touch always came at a steep price. " Who has the bigger and heavier balls?"

"He does, his balls are twice the size of mine. I get so jealous watching them swing when he fucks." I felt my balls being squeezed by her soft touch.

"Who fucks better? Do you think you can measure up to him?" Ella spoke into my ear.

"I can't fuck like he does. I've never done it before and he has much more cock and skill to work with. I dream about being able to fuck like he does but I can't." I felt my dick pulse.

Nathan stopped stroking and flexed his pillar and swung his hips slightly. It made his monster wiggle and bounce around, seeing him parade his oversized cock pushed me over the edge. He stepped back when he noticed me stop stroking and I spewed a load of two shots a couple of inches in front of me and it all landed on the floor. Ella held my balls firmly as they were ejaculating and said "Down." Wanting me to get on my knees and face her man's loaded muzzle.

I hesitated so Nathan grabbed me by the throat and pushed me down. His other hand was rapidly jerking his tip and as soon as I was on my knees and looked up a thick rope shot all across my face. I closed my eyes then and felt another 8 powerful, sticky, large and hot ropes of his creamy cum cover me while I heard him moaning and Ella laughing.

When I opened my eyes Ella and Nathan embraced and were making out but Ella made sure to step to the side so her boyfriend's massive cock was in front of my face and gave me a point blank view of it slowly but surely deflating while hanging between his knees.

After a solid minute of kissing above me Ella broke the kiss and stared at me from above "Sit on the couch, you can look at me again. It's time for our final thoughts on today's session."

I scurried to the couch face still covered in cum and sat down. A moment after Nathan walked over and put his foot on the couch facing sideways next to me making his cock and balls hang low right next to my face as if to show his conquered property.

"First of all-WOW. Baby your cock always over performs. You're so well suited to be in a dominant role." Ella sent praise to her stud. "What did you think of todays session and our slaves progress?"

"There definantly is progress but there is also a lot more to be made ahead. His cock sucking skills still need word and I still feel some resistance in him but that's the most fun part. There is still a lot more we can brake." Nathan said wagging his cock next to me.

"Okay slave, your turn. My first question, is there any doubt that Nathan is the alpha and you're the beta?" Ella asked her first of many wrap up questions.

"None." I admitted.

"And how does that make you feel?" She smirked.

"It makes me feel pathetic but also turns me on." I responded.

"How did it make you feel being compared to a cock that we all know is much larger, longer, thicker and stronger than yours?" Ella smiled and leaned back pulling her skirt up and exposing her satisfied pussy at which I stared.

"I know why it's necessary. I never had a chance when faced with his size. He has so much more cock than me and he knows how to use it so well." I said closing my legs.

"Tell him that, admit to him that he's better." Ella said to me getting turned on.

I turned towards Nathan's downward pointing cock and tiled my head to look up at him and said "Your cock is much longer than mine, it's so incredibly thick. You're so strong to make it bounce like that considering what a huge slab of meat it is. You always look so hard and ready to fuck. You're better than me in every way...you're a sexy stud with a beautiful and perfect cock Nathan." I then turned back to Ella but noticed the stellar cock next to me start swelling again.

"How do you feel about his balls? You seem like you're fond of them and the way they swing." She moaned.

In that moment he lifted his shaft up and his ball hung next to my face as I stared at their smoothness. "They are so big and juicy, I love that they are always shaved and hang low. I wish my balls swung like his do. They feel so heavy when I touch them."

"How did it make you feel cleaning his dirty cock and sweaty balls? What did it taste like?" Ella taunted me.

"I didn't like it at all but I had no choice. It tasted very musky and salty." I said quietly.

"Mmmmm, did you like getting cock-slapped in the face?" Ella jested and rubbed her clit slowly.

"No, it's so humiliating." I said.

"Did you enjoy watching him fuck? Isin't he a perfect man unlike you? How did it feel holding his balls while he was being pleasured?" She cooed.

"It was hot being so close to you and feeling you while she worker your pole. Watching a masculine stud like you with a huge cock is amazing." I had turned to Nathan again.

"Who has the bigger load? Would you consider your owner a heavy cummer?" She questioned.

I noticed Nathan started stroking his cock right over me. He was eager for my response. I looked up to him past his slowly growing erection and said "You cum so much more than me, your huge balls always shoot so much and so far. It's not just your horse cock I'm jealous of, your cum heavy balls produce so much more seed than me. You're a prize breeder."

"How does it make you feel having your face blasted and covered in his cum? What does his cum feel like? Do you feel drenched?" Ella bit her lower lip and looked at me seductively.

"He marked me, I feel like his property. His cum is so thick and creamy, it felt so hot on my skin when it shot out of his fat cock." I said being drenched and wearing a cum mask.

"Okay, that wraps up today's session. Make sure to thank his cock...same time next week?" Ella handed me a paper tower to wipe the drops hanging from my chin as most of the cum had been soaked up and moisturised my skin.

"Thank you Nathan...thank you for your fantastic cock." I said to him as he removed his leg from the couch and headed to the shower.

"By the way, the sissy hypnosis technique is yielding great results." Ella said.

"The what?" I asked unsure.

"You being in a compromising and trapped position and me whispering to you how to behave like I did when he was throatfucking you. I told you how you're only good for being a slave cock sucking cuck. Think about it, after those commands you were much more susceptible to homoeroticism and worshipping my boyfriend and his one of a kind cock." Ella spoke to me calmly with her knuckles under her chin. "That's a technique I will be using much more often, it's very effective."

"You'll show yourself out?" Ella got up and left me to clean myself while I was naked.

I quickly wiped the cum off my face, got dressed and left.


12