Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 09

Story Info
An educational and hurtful session.
7.1k words
4.47
6.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I stood. Half an hour early in front Ella's door. I was so anxious about it this time. I was sweating bullets dreading what was to come, yet the idea of just leaving and not going trough with this never crossed my mind. In fact her "therapy" was at the center of my life. It was all I thought about every day.

Instead of knocking I decided to be bold and just let myself in. Her door was unlocked as usual and when in the living room I saw Ella casually walking around with nothing on except a garter belt. No panties no bra, just the stockings with a lace strap, 4 inch fuck me heels and a not so subtle choker with the silver polished "SLUT" logo.

"Well, well, well, someone's early. I like your eagerness. Since I have some questions for you about the other day its good you came early. I just got done with my make up." Ella placed her hand on her hip and smiled at me.

My eyes were wide and my dick felt warm. I was growing an erection just watching her in that pose. Thank God I have been jerking off on a regular basis thinking about her and her thick cock lover.

"Take your clothes off and sit next to me." Ella sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her.

I stripped and sat next to her. She giggled seeing that I was half hard already as I sat with our thighs touching.

"Put your legs together." She said softly and pushed my leg a little. My dick was sandwiched and pressed under my thighs making it not visible.

She took my hand and said "Today is going to be very special." She looked me in the eyes leaning on me and holding my hand. "First, tell me how you felt about what happened the other day."

"Well, I didn't expect it to happ-"

She cut me off "Wait, before you tell me, first tell me in your words what you think happened."

"Umm, your boyfriend walked in and I gave him a blowjob like you wanted me to."

"Is that all? Because from where I saw it, it looked like my lover fucked your mouth while I got off on it." Her demeanor was calm while degrading me. "Then he busted a load on your face."

Before I could respond she continued. "He laughed when he came home and said that he's never fucked anything more pathetic."

I didn't have anything to say but felt her gently holding my hand.

"Did you notice his balls?" her eyebrows moved up slightly.

"Yes, they were...full and hung low. It something that I think about every day. How you suck on them an pull them. I love playing with my balls when I jerk off and wish you could do the same with mine." I confessed.

"Do you still think about how his thick cock made you choke? He made you look like his bitch."

"I try not to think about it..."

"Did he hurt you with his big juicy cock?" She squeezed my hand slightly.

"It did hurt a little when he started getting rough."

"I really enjoy it when you're being hurt. How does that make you feel?"

"I don't know why you keep doing this to me. I never wanted to have this type of relationship with you. I just wanted to be friends Ella." My voice cracked a little.

"Shhh, it's okay. Therapy is hard. You accepting who you are takes time and I know my methods are unorthodox but we are making great progress." She put her arm around me. "Today is going to be different, you will just observe and learn. I want you to ask my boyfriend to teach you how to fuck like him. I want you to pay close attention and see why you can't do what he does. It's a huge part of your growth, understanding and acceptance."

"What do you mean?" I asked with my dick completely hard between my legs.

"He's going to be here any moment now. It's been 3 days of me sucking on his balls and denying him orgasms. His huge cock is ready to destroy me. He's eager to fuck the shit out of me." Ella's voice was trembling. "We also agreed that he will be nice to you today. You don't have to be afraid, he won't bully you this time. So when he comes politely ask him to teach you to fuck."

"What am I supposed to say? "Nathan please teach me how to fuck like you?" It feels...-"

"Yeah, that's exactly what you'll say. And there's no shame in it. A beta male like yourself asking a true alpha to show him how its done. You will just watch and learn." Her voice became stern.

I looked to the floor and nodded in defeat.

"My next question is very important and I do want to remind you about our client therapist privilege. What you tell me will stay between us." Ella gently guided my face back to her direction her finger under my chin. "How do you feel about Nathan?"

"How do you mean?"

"You've sucked him more than once and last time it was just you and him. Are you developing any feelings for him? You can't deny that you openly stare at his cock when he uses it. Its clear how much he turns you on."

"I don't have any romantic feelings for him if that's what you're asking...but I do think about him a lot."

"I see. Okay this is important and I need you to be honest. When you think about my boyfriend do you think about him or his swollen cock?"

"Always his cock." I felt a rush saying it out loud.

"How do you feel about his big cock then?"

"When I think about it I get the same feeling when I see it in person. It's a mix of intimidation and anticipation. I know it will definitely hurt because he's going to enjoy himself at my expense by humiliating me and using his size to inflict pain. But I also know I will get so aroused from watching him fuck that it feels like a high."

"So his cock is like a drug? Are you telling me you're addicted to his massive penis?" Her tone was almost mocking in laughter.

"I just know what he can do with it and can't help the way it makes me feel. Especially knowing how he can do things I can't."

"What things? Tell me in detail what you feel like is the difference between the two of you?" Even though Ella in our previous encounters has pointed it out I knew that repetition is a method of hers and I knew I had to play along.

"It makes me feel really jealous. His size, his girth, his length. His balls are so much bigger than mine and I want to know what it's like to have my balls sucked like he does. He's very experienced and fucks hard every time. I know I can't make women orgasm like he does."

"I figured as much. You do know that being aroused by another man and particularly by a man like my sexy boyfriend makes you a faggot right?" She smiled at the end.

I looked at her with a blank expression with nothing to say.

After she enjoyed me being silent for a while and her words weighing on me she said. "Cheer up! There's something else by the way..."

"What's tha-" Before I could finish my sentence Ella turned my face towards hers and kissed me. It started as a lip kiss and then gradually became deeper, it became more. Her soft warm lips sent shockwaves trough me. I have no idea how long the kiss lasted but it was a significant amount of time. For as long as it lasted I was the happiest man on the planet. I had forgotten that she promised me kisses.

When she slowly pulled away I kept my eyes close and felt the bliss run trough me. As I slowly opened my eyes I saw her looking up with a smile and biting her lip slightly. As I adjusted my gaze I saw the 9 inch stellar thick cock I sucked 3 days ago hulking over me with his proud owner completely naked and menacing. I was so passionate when kissing I didn't notice him entering the room and waltzing close.

"Looks like we can start today's session right? I've been waiting for release a while now." He said grabbing his shaft towering over me.

"Actually babe, my patient has something to tell you. Isn't that right?" Ella nudged me.

"Uhhh, yes. Nat-Nathan can you um-"

"Oh no no no. That won't work. Stand up and tell it to him as a MAN." Ella grabbed my arm and helped stand me up. She held onto my arm and leaned on me.

My dick sprung out and it was facing Nathan's behemoth an inch apart. I looked like a little underdeveloped boy compared to a grown man. Both of us were hard but he was just way ahead in size.

I gathered all my courage and energy that Ella gave me with her unforgettable kiss and said "Nathan, could you please teach me how to fuck?"

He smirked and enjoyed himself at my expense for a moment and then said. "Sure, take a seat and watch closely. I'll show you why this slut loves me." He winked at Ella with a big dick grin on his face.

"Oh and by the way-no touching yourself. If you cum you go back into chastity." Ella said to me as she grabbed onto her lovers cock and went to his side.

"What??? But how am I supposed to watch without jerking off? My hands won't be able to stop." I pleaded.

"You can stroke and even cum if you want to! The consequence is chastity, it's up to you and your willpower." Ella smiled while she jerked her boyfriends erection without moving her hand, just her wrist.

I sat on the couch again and inches in front of me was Nathan's stiff cock and Ella on her knees ready to begin.

"Hold her hair, that should keep you preoccupied." Nathan said softly to me.

I reached out so my hands weren't touching myself and held Ella's long luscious hair in place. Without any more time being wasted she went to work on her boyfriends massive meat right in front of me. She grabbed it with both hands and licked it up and down while looking up at her man. She occasionally threw a glance at me just to make sure I was laser focused on his cock getting serviced. The way she did it seemed like a ritual, first she'd cover all of his size with her tongue and then kiss it all over running her lips everywhere. Then she lifted his pole up and went to his balls. Only a few licks in she began sucking them HARD. Using her head to pull them back and let them go with a loud pop. It made me and him moan for different reasons, he loved the way she played with him and I was in pain and jealous seeing her do that to him so close in front of me. I never wanted anything more in my life than for Ella to suck on my balls like she did with him.

I especially loved the way she never stopped jerking his pipe while her mouth was on his nuts, due to his size there was enough canvas. I don't know how he did it but it was clear that he was going to stay hard for a very long time. He didn't seem affected or anywhere close to losing form due to her work. He enjoyed it but also maintained complete composure as if he could stay hard for hours without breaking a sweat.

The next move was predictable. Ella opened her mouth as wide as possible and stuck out her tongue. Nathan's cock poised to fuck her face like he did mine the other day. He went in slow and steady, each time he entered her mouth her cheeks filled up and when he exited they collapsed. She had one hand on his balls pulling them towards her, preparing for the inevitable deep throat so his testicles rest on her chin like he enjoys. Her other hand was between her legs playing with herself. I knew she was wet already. Her boyfriend always got her excited but me being so close made it better for her.

"Did you enjoy the kiss? You earned it." Nathan asked me while gently swinging his hips forward.

"Yes...thank you for agreeing to it." I spoke up.

"Here, give her a little kiss on the cheek, and tell her you love her." He then pushed his dick to the side of her cheek and his bulbous head was visible covered with her skin.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss which was basically me kissing his dickhead with her stretched cheek separating us. I told her that I loved her to which she pulled back and positioned her lovers pole back to a swallowing position and went all in on a deepthroat attempt. As she gagged he moaned and his balls trembled as his cock hit the back of her throat. Her eyes were tearing up but she didn't give up. She was determined to gobble his rod up.

"Oh fuck." I said while watching Ella swallow it whole as I held her hair back and my dick aching between my legs.

"I think it's time I fucked her, you're going to play close attention aren't you? You want me to teach you how to do it right?" Nathan spoke to me differently than before.

"Yes...I do." I went along with him.

He withdrew his pole from his girlfriends mouth and dragged long strings of spit from her throat while exiting. He was soaked and lubed up. Ella stood up and took a step forward to lean on the wall with her ass sticking out offering it up to her erect assailant. My hands now were free and shaking trying to resist to urge to masturbate to the amazing show in front of me.

Without wasting time he spread his legs and put his weight on his back foot positioning his erection precisely at her wet spot. Leaning in with his hip, his head slid in making Ella moan slightly.

"Ella, please let me jerk off!" I pleaded.

She turned to me placing her spit covered palm under me chin and looked at me with her piercing cat eyes. "You need to focus on him this session, I won't be coherent in a moment as he's going to fuck my brains out. Ask him, go on..." she smiled at the end.

My nerves were at my end as my erection was controlling me and I turned towards Nathan and asked "Nathan, can you please let me jerk off?"

"You can do it but you know the consequences." He paused for a moment and then said "but if you wait a little and just watch and be cooperative I can talk to her to make your time in chastity short. If you behave I'll make sure she takes it easy on you, okay?" he said as he was slowly pushing a couple of inches of his meat inside Ella while looking at me.

"Promise?" I believed him.

"You know I'm a man of my word, put your hands behind your back and just watch. Look at my cock and pay close attention to me fucking, don't take your eyes off my dick unless I tell you to okay?"

"Yes, I'll watch your cock slide in and out of her, I'll watch you fuck..." I was starting to get hypnotized due to all the desires of getting off and his promises of letting me earn release while watching him fuck.

I grabbed my wrist with one hand and held onto it with all my strength behind my back. I was erect and less than a foot away from the lovers as Ella had her hands up against the wall and Nathan grabbed her elbows and slowly stroked in and out of her with all his length methodically. "I like to switch it up and I want you to tell me which way you like watching the most. Maybe you'll learn something." Ella was moaning softly but that was about to change.

After a short amount of time he decided to change his slow and steady rhythm and pulled on Ella's elbows folding her arms behind her back and pushing himself on her. Her face was pressed up against the wall as he used one hand to hold her restrained and his other was now free to slap her ass. His pace drastically increased as well. He was now still using his entire length in each stroke but used his hips to be rapidly fucking her in front of me.

Ella's moans of pleasure turned into screams. I saw how he remained focused and his cock was hard and his balls were swinging between his legs with the new speed. Her pussy juice was running down her thighs as her thick cock boyfriend was stretching her out and slapping her round ass every few strokes to increase her pleasure and pain.

I was biting down my tongue with a significant force and shaking while trying to keep my hands behind my back. My dick was pointing upwards while Nathan was using his. I wasn't watching them making love. There was nothing romantic, it was a hard fuck session. I was watching a big cock stud fuck a woman who can't handle his massive size.

"What do you like to watch more huh? Slow and gentle or fast and hard?" He asked me then smacked Ella hard making her let out a yelp in between her screams.

"I like it when it's faster..." I was trying so hard not to touch my erection.

"I think you're going to love this next one." As soon as he said that he slammed himself into Ella and stayed there for a moment. He kept her arms behind her back and was now pressing her head hard into the wall and using it to balance himself as he leaned into her. He positions his feet right behind hers and began penetrating her violently with a stabbing motion. He pulled out of her until the tip was barely in and then lunged himself forward shoving his entire rod deep inside her slamming his body on top of hers. There was a loud thud each time he did that, smashing himself into Ella with the wall being her only recourse.

He waited until she took a breath and slammed himself and his cock in her pulverizing her into the wall, her yelling out her lungs as her breath left her. She was stuck between a wall and his hard cock gasping for air for such a long time. He kept going and going with the same move right next to me while I watched. I was witnessing him assault her with his huge cock. She was in pain and I was leaking pre cum just watching, if I stroked myself I'd cum in two seconds.

He kept her screaming and helpless while stabbing her with his oversized cock. After each thud her voice became weaker and she was breaking. After a while he stopped smashing his body weight into her and only used his hips but still with full force hitting his pelvis up against her ass cheeks. Each stroke was hard and deep, she couldn't take him. She couldn't handle his sheer size and the savage fucking he was giving her.

Eventually he slowed down his pace but it was now even hotter watching him slam his cock in her with a small pause before doing it again. He kept the intensity and the power, he always went deep with each fuck. When his intervals were bigger he turned to me still fucking Ella and bucking his hips with each swing and asked "What did you enjoy watching the most? Slower, faster or harder?"

"Harder..." I said trembling.

"So you like watching me fuck her hard and deep?" He didn't stop fucking while he talked to me.

"Yeah..."

"Does it turn you on to look at my cock while I fuck her like a slut? I'm stretching her out so nicely, I'm so deep inside right now, I feel her cervix."

"It does...I really want to jerk off...I need to..." I could barely muster the words.

"Get on your knees, I want to show you something. You can stroke it with a lesser punishment after." The second he said that he turned his attention back to his fuck meat and rapidly fucked her while my eye level was at his swinging testicles. Ella's pussy was completely swollen and stuffed dripping with each deep stroke. It was amazing seeing just how much she could take, she barely had any strength left to moan as her breathing was now dependent from Nathan's thrusts.

His final push was probably the hardest, pushing Ella into the wall making her spasm and her legs tremble, she was cumming. By the looks of it she was squirting but her lover kept his thick meat balls deep in her so she was clogged. He let me watch him jam up her leaking pussy for a short time until he slowly withdrew his rock hard member but kept it right under her entrance so her entire liquid flow flooded his cock, he bathed it with her pussy juice.

By the looks of it he was propping her up and holding her and waited until every drop she had leaked out. When she was empty he let her drop on the floor like a sack of potatoes. "Ella!" I screamed rushing to her aid, holding her as we were both on our knees in front of Nathan's imposing hard on.

She didn't respond or care about my concerns, as soon as she regained her self a little she pushed me away and went straight for her lovers meat, licking every single drop of her own love juice from his drenched cock and balls. He happily obliged and helped her by rubbing his shaft on her face while she suckled on his dripping nuts. After she slurped and swallowed everything he playfully slapped her across the face and told her "Kiss your patient."

Ella's face was a complete mess, make up, spit and sex was smeared across her pretty face. Her lips had strings of spit hanginng from them just like her chin. She got close and gave me a deep kiss which was basically second hand cock sucking. Even though her soft lips pressed up against mine all I could taste was Nathan's behemoth in my mouth. Her tongue made me feel like I was tasting her fucktoy's beefy cock.

12