Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up slut!" Nathan barked down at us. He wanted to keep fucking. His cock was dripping with Ella's pussy, rock hard and full with veins. He was in the final stages of busting given my experience with his massive penis.

Ella used my shoulders to pull herself up as I sat on the floor watching her. She went straight for Nathan's cock and started stroking it instinctively. He spun her around facing me and wasted no time sticking it in her. He grabbed her elbows while she let out a scream and continued his sexual aggression on her. "Go ahead, jerk it." He gave me permission finally.

I grabbed my dick and jerked it at a normal pace while I was on my knees. Nathan was fucking and standing and I was on my knees stroking and watching his balls slap Ella's clit. I slowly got back to my feet while still pleasuring myself. I really wanted to last long because the situation in front of me was incredibly hot. It was live hardcore porn, a horse cock stud railing a smoking hot pale brunette from behind. Ella was so beaten down and tired from having her brains fucked out she moaned while exhaling. She was half limp and wobbling, each time her sex partner rammed her from behind.

I knew that I didn't have his stamina and being so eager for release I wanted to enjoy the show as long as possible. My hand was at the middle of my shaft and my strokes were slow, light and maybe half an inch long. I was barely touching myself trying to not cum on the spot. I would have lasted longer if the situation remained the same but as usual, Nathan style of fucking was very versatile. As his last move he planted his feet and started thrusting in and out of my therapist. But instead of going all the way in he used her weakened state and pulled her to him resulting in a collision which pushed her forward and made her yelp out each fuck. She was rocking back and forth with her tits bouncing up and down, pulling her pale skin with them and making her collarbones stick out for a brief moment. He was impaling her violently and it didn't take long for me to cum to that amazing performance. My hand didn't move and my dick just started shooting in the floor, but it wasn't a long shot, it was like a leaking sink, it all dribbled down with no force behind it.

I few hard strokes from Nathan after I ejaculated was when he let Ella go and she went on her knees due to exhaustion, she was wobbly and shaken from the rough fucking her dominant boyfriend gave her while I watched. He snapped his fingers and said "Get very close to her" I dropped to my knees and went to her side, Nathan guided my head with his hand by grabbing my hair and shoving my face next to Ella's with them being an inch away from touching. She was smiling and looking up at him as he stroked his pulsing cock. He was ready to bust and his balls were very tight, even though he could have came he was holding it in as long as possible while jerking the tip pointing it at Ella's forehead.

His body trembled for a moment and then he stood above us like a statue for 3 seconds, not moving a single muscle, he was frozen and that's when the powerful shots of cum erupted and drenched Ella's face. The first one was the largest, even with a huge force behind it, it didn't shoot very far as it was so thick and heavy it looked slow from my very close perspective. Half her face was plastered just from the first shot, as more seed was disposed on her face the lighter became the flood of cum, but it took a while for all of it to come out, Nathan was backed up and he completely drained his balls on Ella's face right next to mine, her tits shortly after got covered with him just from the dribble. While it was still warm and fresh it was watery but seconds later it became sticky and like goo.

Nathan's cock went limp and this time completely soft, he looked almost average erect length to a normal dick for the first time ever in front of my eyes. He gave everything he had, a very hard and rough fucking with all of his seed at the end.

I could smell his cum, the scent was so strong and I could feel how warm it was, there was steam coming from Ella's face for the first few seconds. She looked like a victim of a bukkake but it was just one man who did it to her and I watched every moment of it. Before I could react due to me staring at her shiny face, she grabbed me and gave me a long and deep passionate kiss. It was hard and forceful, she smeared her partners cum from her face to mine and pushed any on her lips into my mouth. It lasted long and I had to inhale trough my nose which was filled with his manly smell. I felt, tasted and smelled all of his ejaculate. I'm not sure I even enjoyed it due to all the warm thick cum I came in contact with. After our lips parted and the kiss was over her face was still covered with his cum and she had multiple droplets hanging from her face and jaw, and I knew I had a few on my own face as well.

Ella turned to her boyfriend and said "Go wash up babe, I'll finish up with him.", to which he turned around and walked away heading to the bathroom.

"So, let's have a seat and talk about how you feel shall we?" Ella held my hand as we both got up and walked to the couch with both our face having cum on them. I sat down and she smiled at me and walked to get something from a drawer. It was the chastity device, she held it in one hand and the small lock and key on the other. She walked slowly back to me still with a smiling cum covered face and when she sat next to me her smile turned to a frown.

"Looks like you're too excited to fit in it, that is a problem..." I was half hard again, probably due to anticipation and also being alone with my queen as she was naked. Ella started thinking and got up to check on the bathroom where she could hear the water running. "We have a good 5 minutes, since you've been so good and my boyfriend can't see this...I'm going to give you a handjob while you answer my questions."

I sprung fully erect hearing that. "Hold these, I don't want you to use your hands at all until I'm done." She handed me the chastity device and the lock and key in each hand and I spread my legs for her too. I presented my erection and removed my hands from the equation letting her to whatever she wanted. And as usual she abused that because she scooped up a big glob of cum from her face and smeared it on her palm which she used to stroke me.

Her initial touch was like a cold sensation as the cum cooled off, it was that familiar nasty feeling of another man's cum as my lube. I was about to protest but I knew it was pointless but before I did she noticed my reaction and let out an aggressive sigh "You're lucky I'm touching the pathetic growth between your legs skin on skin. You should be thankful that you're in direct contact with a real man's cum. If you say anything the consequences will be fucking severe. Do you understand?" she grabbed really tightly on my rock hard erection.

I nodded to which she loosened her grip and stroked slowly and gently.

"How did the first kiss feel?"

"It was amazing Ella, It made me very happy."

"I thought it was really hot that my boyfriend surprised you with his huge cock over you when you opened your eyes."

Ella decided to give more of her input this time as she told me how she felt to each event.

"How did it make you feel to ask my man to teach you how to fuck?"

"It was very humiliating, it's something I never thought I'd ask someone..."

"Did it make you feel like less of a man?" She smirked at the end of the sentence.

"I guess..."

"Mmm...look into my eyes and tell me that you're less of a man than my boyfriend and you can kiss me again." Ella said with cum still on her face. I understood that she was going to wear it like that the entire time.

"I'm less of a man than your boyfriend." I said turned on.

"Say his name..." she stroked me.

"I'm less of a man than Nathan." As soon as I said it she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, she put my lips in her mouth and sucked for a moment before letting go.

"It was so sexy watching your dicklet spring out next to his girthy cock. I love comparing your cocks and the difference in size. I like it when your dick is very close to his massive cock. I love being reminded of how lucky I am to have such a stud like him and not some loser small dick virgin like you." My body jolted when she told me those incredibly hurtful words and I could feel tears starting to come out of my sockets while they got mixed with the cum on my face. If I hadn't came a few minutes prior, that would have been my orgasm but I was able to last just a very little while longer for my 2nd ejaculation. She made sure it wasn't much longer.

"Did you like the way he showed off the positions he enjoys fucking me in? And how he went from slow to fast and then really hard? Tell me what you liked the most."

"I liked the way he used all if his length. With you up against the wall and him stabbing you from behind and making you scream."

"Mmmm, I knew you'd love that one. I could feel his balls smack me a second after each fuck, he's so long and it takes time for them to swing and hit me but it feels so amazing when you feel a heavy set of nuts slap the clit after your pussy is stretched."

I felt my erection pulsing in her hand, I was very close.

"Oh and do tell me how the second kiss felt. Could you taste his giant cock in my mouth?"

"That's the only thing I could taste, I felt as if I was licking his meaty cock."

"You're starting to get a taste for my boyfriends giant penis. How does that make you feel?"

"I don't know..."

"Am I the first girl you kissed?" Ella's smile was from ear to ear.

"Yeah..."

"How does that make you feel? Kissing me after I sucked a cock right next to your face? A cock much larger than yours."

"It hurts when you say it like that."

"You must like this pain. Look at how hard you are, I'm barely stroking and you're about to cum." She mocked me.

"Do you think you learned anything today? After all, it wasn't just a show for you to jerk off to, you were supposed to learn how to fuck like a real man. Do you think you can do what my Boyfriend can?"

"No I can't, it's impossible for me." I was on the edge.

"Why?"

"It's because..."

"Say it!" She ordered.

"I just can't, I'm sorry..." I wanted her to stop but she kept going.

"I'll tell you why, it's because you're not as strong and forceful as him, you don't have his cock size, his length, his girth, his large testicles-" Ella was jerking me with everything she had and I was forced to cum while being humiliated. Her lips were close to my ear as I could hear every painful reason why her man was better than me. I came so hard in her hand but only a few drops came out and got mixed with Nathan's cum.

While I was squirming and coming down from my second intense orgasm from my first ever direct handjob Ella was busy yanking the chastity device from my hand and using my lubed up with semen flaccid penis to lock my dick up. I didn't resist her and even handed her the key. After two orgasms I felt like it was a fair trade off.

"I hope you enjoyed that because it's going to be a while until you will be allowed to cum." Ella's demeanor changed and she became very calm and spoke with a louder tone. She didn't yell at me, she just spoke a little louder than it's common for someone who's literally right next to me.

The lock clicked and the chastity was complete, she instructed me to put the key around her neck. When I did she grabbed my hand and held it with hers, of course she used the cum covered hand to hold mine and looked at me while her line of questioning continued.

"Did you enjoy yourself? You came pretty quickly compared to my boyfriend and it was only a handjob. I rushed you a little but don't worry, we are going to talk in detail about what you said, about why you can't do what he can even though you watched him fuck me in front of you." The way she spoke while holding my hand with warm cum made me feel uneasy.

"Go ahead, tell me why you can't do what he can. You're a male just like him right? You also have a penis between your legs, granted a much smaller one. But still." She asked me sternly.

Something in me clicked as I felt the discomfort of the cage again. Instead or being afraid or combative towards Ella and her questions I decided to let go of the notion that I had to resist. I told her exactly what she wanted to hear, I told her the truth the way she wanted me to say it. "Ella...I'm not like him. I don't have his cock size, his experience, I'm not the type of man who can fuck like he does. Ask me anything and I'll be honest about it. We both know the difference between me and him."

Ella was pleased to hear that as her posture became relaxed and her voice a lot more girly. "You're making amazing progress, I knew that my methods would be effective!" She smiled and batted her eyelashes at me. "Since you are open to me asking you anything, let's start with his length, how do you compare it to yours, how do you personally feel about the length of my boyfriends penis?"

"I've seen him fuck a few times now and I'm always amazed how long he is when he pulls it out of your pussy. Just when I think that his head should pop out there are always a few inches more."

"And what about his girth? What is more important in your view? His length or his girth?" Her voice was so sexy now.

"I think girth, it's so hot how thick he is. He stretches every hole he visits." I said.

"Mmmm, he loves being praised for his girth. I remember the first time I saw his juicy cock. The thickness is exactly what made me his." We were now like two girlfriends gossiping about a guy we just fucked.

"You really got along with him when he was pounding me weren't you? Holding a conversation while he re-arranged my guts. Do you feel agreeable towards him because you like him or are you intimidated?"

"...intimidated."

"Intimidated by what? His cock?" Ella spread her legs and touched her clit. "Look at me and tell me that you're a pussy that's scared of my boyfriend and his huge cock."

"I'm a pussy and I'm scared of Nathan and his huge cock."

I barely said it and I could feel how excited she was, she was ready to get fucked again. No matter how compliant I was, she still used verbal humiliation whenever she had the chance.

"Were you impressed with how long he lasted? How hard he stays the entire time? I want you to honestly compare your stamina to his." Ella was full on masturbating next to me.

"I can't imagine what it's like to stay hard for so long. I can't maintain an erection as long as him, I can't hold my load like he does." I explained.

"You're less, you're inferior in every way." She helped finish my sentence.

"Yeah..." I was getting slightly turned on by this humiliating conversation.

"You can't fuck as hard as him either can you? It's not that you're a virgin, it's that even tho you watched and tried to learn, you're not as much of a man compared to him to fuck like that, to be hard and rough." Ella wanted me to answer quickly as she was bringing herself to another orgasm. "You can only watch."

"It's all true, I'm sorry..." I felt so small and useless.

"Fuck yes! That's what I love, that sad look on your face when you're about to cry because you don't measure up sexually. You're a sad and pathetic cuck with a small dick and I'll make sure that you will forever stay a virgin and never disappoint a woman with your inadequacy." Ella made herself orgasm while brutally scarring my mental state. Her orgasm from inflicting long lasting psychological damage on me was just as intense as the orgasm she had while her thick cock boyfriend pounded her with everything he had.

While she took a moment to come down from her climax I started crying from her harsh and hurtful truth, knowing deep down that it was true, I was forever to stay a virgin and after her therapy I had no chance of being with someone.

"It's good to cry, let your emotions out." Ella let go of my hand "I've broken enough in you for today and there is no need to ask you more about how you feel, I will let the damage sink in for a couple of days, that with the chastity depriving you of release should soften you up for the next humiliation session. You can see yourself out when you're ready."

I kept crying while she made arrangements for our next appointment. She left me sobbing on the couch locked in chastity, I cried alone for about 5 minutes until I gathered myself, put my clothes on and left. On the way out I heard the water still running in the shower, Ella probably joined her lover and they were cleaning themselves after their sex marathon I got to watch. I felt really hurt on the inside but the strain of the chastity was bothering me so much that I couldn't focus on just emotional pain as there was physical discomfort, she locked the cage extra tight. My only hope was that the next sessions would be soon and that if I begged she might release me.

To be Continued

12