Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you do a really good job I'll unlock you AND jerk you off after he's done." Ella dangled the key in front of me like a reward, she could tell by my body language that I was giving in to her demands.

I was about to turn away from her and start blowing Nathan before she stopped me. "Oh and before you start, I want you to know that he's going to be a little rough with you, but you're going to take it alright? Do it for me." Ella gave me a small kiss on the cheek and gently pushed me so I dropped to my knees on the ground facing her sideways with Nathan's python in front of me.

"Smell him." Ella ordered.

I took a whiff of his meat and it made me gag, even thought her ass was cleaned for anal there was still a nasty smell.

"Stroke him with both hands and talk dirty until he's hard." Ella continued to tell me what to do while she spread her legs a bit and started to rub her shaved pussy.

I grabbed his girth with both hands and stroked it up and down while twisting my wrists "You look so sexy when you're shaved, your cock skin is darker than the rest of your body and that's really hot..." I knew he liked those types of compliments.

"I love how you stretched her tight asshole with this unit. You have such a thick cock, it makes me jealous." I kept going while he quickly got rock hard again.

"Lick him clean, taste my ass off his cock." Ella said.

Just as I was about to use my tongue on his shaft Nathan stopped me with his palm on my forehead and said "Suck it like a faggot."

I knew what that meant, I knew what he wanted me to do and what Ella wanted to see. He wanted me to suck him with enthusiasm. I could pretend to like it and take a lot of abuse and humiliation but I could never be fully into the act of sucking his massive penis. I gave him a few licks from the bottom to the top but the awful taste made me recoil and I was not acting like I enjoyed it.

He took matters into his own hands by grabbing my wrists and pulling them to his thighs, I knew that he wanted my hands to stay there so he could use my mouth as he saw fit and if I wanted the chastity to come off I had to let him do whatever he wanted.

He grabbed me by the back of the head with one hand and the underside of my chin with the other started to mouth fuck me. The taste of Ella's asshole on his large cock made me eyes tear up and I could take even less of him than usual. He rammed my mouth harder than before knowing that I can't relax my throat that way to swallow him.

Ella was masturbating with two fingers in her pussy watching her boyfriend sexually bully me, she didn't have to give him instructions on what to do anymore, he got much better at his role of sexually dominating me.

He held my nose with my mouth full of cock and asked me "How does it taste loser?"

I responded with choking sounds waiting for him to let me breathe.

He waited a bit and then let go of my nose and slapped me hard across the face making me let go of his cock out of my mouth, the slap turned me towards Ella and I saw her cum on the spot when she saw how her boyfriend treated me.

"Keep it in your mouth cuck." Nathan turned me towards his beefy manhood and I saw strings of my spit hang from his pole, they hung as low as his shaved balls.

He leaned forward giving me the signal to take his erection in my mouth again, he didn't force me, he wanted me to willingly let him keep degrading me in front of his smoking hot girlfriend.

I parted my lips and went for his cock just when he pulled it back and slapped me sternly across the face yet again. The force of the smack turned my head to Ella seeing her thoroughly enjoying herself watching.

My hands were still on his thighs and I held onto him because I had no other choice. I had to take it until he was done.

I turned again to his swollen cock and slowly went for it, I was defenceless and scared that another slap could come and any moment. He let me carefully put his head in my mouth and started swinging his hips. My head bobbed back and forth and so did his balls. He fed me more of his meat with his nuts lightly tapping my chin, they were really loose and warm, I could feel them stick to my skin for a brief moment every time they touched from a swing.

After he had his fun teasing he grabbed my head and shoved as much as he could down my mouth, after my face was stuffed with six inches of him he pressed up against my breathing pipe and kept pressure while taking dirty "That's right, just like that, you're sucking it just like a faggot. Mmm, your mouth is nice and warm. After I'm clean I'll fuck her ass some more while you watch."

I swallowed most of the awful taste from the remnants of Ella's ass on his wide member. My jaw was getting tired from his heavy cock and I felt him really enjoy the forced blowjob I was giving him. By now he would have moved on to fucking Ella again but this time he was in no rush, he stayed hard in my mouth and kept coming up with new ideas.

"Ask her if she likes watching us." Nathan suggested to me.

With his penis still in my mouth I tried to turn to his girlfriend and mumbled what he instructed. Ella let out a laugh and said "I can't understand anything, your mouth is full of cock."

Nathan pulled his wet cock out of my mouth and rested it on the side of my face saying "Ask her if she likes the way you suck me off."

"Do you like the way I suck his cock?" I said feeling abused.

"You're not sucking it, you're his substitute pussy, I love watching him use you." Ella talked to me trough her masturbation.

I felt Nathan tap his rod on my head beckoning me to keep blowing him and I turned back to his spear and tried swallowing as much as I could. He used my mouth like a cock holster.

"Jerk that tiny clit between your legs and play with my balls." He gave me a lighter slap across the face with my mouth still full with his girth but this time I held onto him. I sucked him up hard and grabbed my chastity trying to rub it while reaching for his sweaty testicles and played with them.

Ella joined in and stood over me leaning on him and said "I love you." then gave him a deep kiss putting her hand on his pubic area almost touching his half swallowed rod. I tried to play with myself even with a chastity device on because of how much it turned me on to have a monster cock in my mouth while seeing Ella's perfect pale body over me. My key hanging between her breasts, I could see the underside of her tits and they were a perfect skin tone and so smooth, I wanted to lick them but my tongue was pressed under a giant cock.

After the kiss was done she smiled and asked the man who was filling my mouth "Is he doing a good job? Is he sucking it like a faggot?"

"I like the way you suck it more, but I'm getting used to using his mouth." They both looked down on me as if I was pathetic which given the circumstances, I was.

"Want to watch him fuck my ass some more?" Ella asked me while I held Nathan's balls in my hand.

I nodded in response to which she said "Say it! Ask him, ask him politely." And she turned around spreading her cheeks so her open asshole was in front of my face.

I made mumbling and gargling sounds due to my mouth being full of Nathan's man meat to which they both laughed.

Ella pushed me off her lovers thick hard on and grabbed him by the base "Let's try a different position" she said to him and then looked down to me "You stay on the floor at the edge of the bed and watch. I want him focused on me."

I watched the couple get on the bed and Ella went to a face down ass up position with her hands spreading her cheeks. Her stud stood directly over her with his lubed cock and squatted down guiding his tip into her opened asshole. I watched him adjust his position so his penetration was an up and down motion, all he has to do was squat up and down to dig in all of his length in his girlfriends ass. He used his body weight as force to completely shove the whole thing in.

My heart was pounding watching from the side of the bed. Ella screamed each time there was a thud from his body slamming onto hers. He used his legs to lift himself up and when his head was about to pop out he dropped himself on her and his entire cock disappeared inside of her. His balls smacked her clit and covered her entire pussy. It was so hot to watch his nuts swing while he was fucking her in the ass. Every few strokes his balls contracted for a moment, his cock must have been under so much pressure, he was massive and her ass so tiny but still took every inch of thickness.

Ella was screaming face down Into the mattress as her boyfriend was slowing down, after each slam on top of her he waited a few seconds to lift himself and drop again. It was unforgettable seeing her round ass cheeks separated by his huge log.

I remember the feeling of my heart rate matching Nathan's tempo of fucking, my heart beat once for each stroke, that's how closely I was paying attention. And the sound of his balls slapping her were so primal and vicious. He pulled out his entire manhood a couple of times before shoving himself back into her, I felt like he did it to show me his cock from that position before stretching his girlfriends ass some more.

Eventually Nathan's last drop had him grunt loudly and his balls visibly went up his sack, he was cumming down Ella's hole, he was making it his. He drained his balls in a big anal cream pie and collapsed on the bed. Ella kept her ass in the air, completely gaped for me to see.

After a minute or so of her regaining herself she slowly got off the bed and turned her attention to me. "Follow me but stay on the floor."

She walked slowly and with each step she swung her ass cheeks, it was so incredibly sexy to see her abused ass shake while she walked in front of me and I crawled behind her.

We reached the bathroom and stopped in front of the toilet. She beckoned me to get up and I was now facing her when she handed me the key, she had a blank expression on her face and her chest was stuck out a little, I was staring directly at her tits and she had nothing against that. I completely removed the lock and felt the sensation of getting hard quickly, now that I was free.

"I want your hands behind your back. Don't even think of touching me, cuck." Her demeanour was very cold.

Ella grabbed my erection and throughout its duration she stroked me up and down like a robot, I felt no emotion from her towards me except disgust. She didn't speed up or slow down, she kept going at the same pace while berating me with disparaging and demeaning comments. She always made sure to ask me how everything made me feel but also told me her immediate reaction, she wanted me to listen while she jerked me off in front of the toilet.

"How did it make you feel when he bossed you around and told you how to lube up and play with his huge cock?" She started from the beginning.

"I felt like I didn't have a choice and just did what he told me." I responded.

"You looked like a little faggot playing with a real man. Did you like how smooth he was?" That question made me moan.

"Oh! Umm, yeah, it was nice to touch him when he's so smooth." I was thinking about how Nathan's giant cock felt in my hand.

"How do you feel about him having a much bigger cock than you?" She looked at my dick while stroking.

"I know that I'm going to watch him use it..." I said being extremely turned on and hard.

"Of course you're going to watch, that's the only thing a loser like you is good for." I felt like I actually enjoyed her insults because of how horny I was and felt her bare skin on mine.

"How did it make you feel when he was fucking me In the ass?" She didn't seem to care about how my body was responding to her. She kept jerking me the same way the entire time.

"Jealous, so jealous." I confessed.

"He likes it when you watch, he likes to show you his horse cock" I was moaning when she said that, "you're never going to fuck a woman in the ass like him."

"How did it make you feel sucking him after he was in my shit pipe?" Ella was starting to get nasty.

"It felt and tasted dirty, especially after you told me that you'd never do it yourself." I wanted to feel bad about what I did but I was too turned on.

"You looked so pathetic when he abused you with his dirty cock, you're a virgin that's tasted my ass from a real man's penis." She mocked me.

"I coached him to keep his beautiful cock in your mouth while you talked, it turns me on so much when you choke on him, I love watching him do that to you, how does that make you feel?" Her hand felt so warm and I was on the edge, I just moaned and couldn't say anything back.

"God you're pathetic, you're about to explode just by my hand in under a minute while I'm telling you how much of a sad virgin you are, how you're a loser with a small dick that likes to watch." I started spraying my entire load in the toilet when she said that, she kept jerking me to get everything out.

I was dizzy from the intense orgasm and Ella flushed washing my sperm away.

A moment later Ella grabbed the chastity device and handed it to me "put it back on". She commanded with her hands on her hips, she watched me intently locking it back, I didn't even think for a second to wait or disobey.

When I was done in record time being used to the process I looked up to her and she said "get out of my sight, take your clothes and run the fuck out." She looked me in the eyes beating me down mentally with her stare. She was playing more mind games on me.

I knew that she always gets what she wants so I ran back to the room, took my clothes and ran to the front door with my chastity bouncing up and down. When I was in front of her door I put my clothes on as fast as I could and entered the floor where I stayed for a while to process what just happened. To think a moment about why she was so quick to have me leave and what that meant.

Does she want to get fucked more without me being there? Was she going to laugh at me with her sexy boyfriend? Was she thinking about me after I left? Does Nathan fuck differently when I'm not watching? And also being very uncertain about what the future will hold.

When I got home I received a text from Ella, it was a time and date for the next therapy session.

To be continued...

12