Ella Cucks Her Patient Ch. 12

Story Info
My therapist evaluates me.
3.4k words
4.23
10.2k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Settling into my new life of chastity I began to spend more time thinking about my sexuality rather than getting the cage off and masturbating. I still wanted to do that but I also thought about how I felt turned on when I watched Ella's boyfriend, I was really starting to enjoy looking at his cock, I was even thinking about it regularly.

I contemplated what and how future events would unfold but Ella was so unpredictable, she mixed mind games and extreme sexual acts together with the fact that I was under the spell of her naked body. I was so hung up in the moment I could never think ahead, I was always under their control, and when I was "free" I was thinking about them.

Maybe I was getting used to my new strange life, so much so that it became a normal routine, I didn't feel as anxious as before when my weekly therapy session was coming up and I made sure to be on time for my appointment.

Taking a shower, being cleanly shaved and smooth was also a new thing I added before my visits to Ella's office. In case she decided I had to be naked which was often the case.

Time passed quickly and I was yet again due for my next appointment. I was on time and when I approached her office she was already expecting me. Ella was wearing a tailor made suit with stripes and a skirt past her knees. She wore her glasses and looked extremely professional. "Oh wow!" Was my reaction.

"Thank you! My clients pay very well and sex therapy can be very profitable. You're my only pro bono work but you're also my first and very dear patient." Ella explained to me as she welcomed me in the room and we both sat down across each other.

"As you may have noticed, I'm not wearing your key today, I left it at home. You're not going to be unlocked. This will be exclusively a psychological evaluation of the physical experiences you have endured so far. I also have pictures I want your insight on." She explained to me while my heart sank a little, I looked at her neck and it was true, there was no small chain that usually held my key. I was not going to be unlocked and just knowing that made me swell a little in the cage.

She took out a clipboard and pen, laid back into her seat and started to ask me questions that cut deep. "What went trough your mind the last time when I kicked you out after you came?"

"I stood outside for a little bit and wondered what you would do after I left. I thought about you guys laughing at me behind my back and then fucking some more." I tried my best to behave as if it was a normal and confidential conversation.

"There is a reason why people think about the worst case scenarios in these types of situations, it's because the simplest answer is often the correct one. More often than not what you thought is what usually happens, and it did happen just like that. We laughed at you and I jerked him off while we talked about how pathetic you are, it got him hard fairly quickly, he likes seeing me happy from seeing him humiliate and dominate you. After that he fucked my ass some more. We've been doing exclusively anal only since then and it has been very enjoyable even though my pussy has been feeling a little neglected." She explained in the calmest way.

I didn't have a response but I was visibly shaken by what she said.

"It's important you share how you're feeling, I want detailed thoughts on my remarks, don't hesitate to speak your mind, it's very important for my evaluation. This type of therapy is very new and developing so your input is invaluable!" She encouraged me.

"Um, well, it really hurts knowing that you laugh at me behind my back..." I tried to keep it together.

"Go on, Tell me how the rest makes you feel, tell me how much it hurts you." Ella was writing down with a haste and listening intently.

"And it's strange that both of you get off so much on humiliating me. I mean...I'd like it more if I could just watch and jerk off." I explained while she wrote.

"And it makes me really jealous knowing how much sex you two have and now only anal. I think about you a lot and I know that while I'm locked up he's pumping you."

"Are you noticing a difference in the way my boyfriend treats you? Not only how he speaks to you now compared to before but also the way he uses and dominates you?" Ella made a small grimace with her face.

"He seems more comfortable with me touching him than before, I feel like he likes it more. And he's putting on a show for you when he bosses me around."

"Do you like being bossed around in general or just by beautiful women like me and horse hung studs like him?" Ella bit the end of the pen seductively.

" I really can't tell..." even I was unsure.

"I really like it when he told you exactly how to touch his large cock, how to stroke it, how to lick it, the way to prepare him for me. I love watching you pleasure him. He's confident in his masculinity even when a homo like you is involved." Ella circled something in her notes.

"He can be demanding at times, it's hard to stroke him for a while because he's thick and heavy, and blowing him feels like a chore because he stays hard all the time. It takes a lot of the pain away when I know that it turns you on when I play with him but I wish the abuse wasn't a part of it." I looked at her writing up my feelings.

"Nothing turns me on more than seeing him come up with new and creative ways to bully and humiliate you. I love watching him emasculate you, it adds to my viewing pleasure knowing that it hurts you." Ella stopped writing at looked me in the eyes as she said that.

"Does it always have to be this way? Will it change?" I asked almost begging.

"As Long as You're a loser with a small dick that likes to watch, it won't, and you need to accept that. The goal of your therapy is to accept the fact that you will stay a virgin, that you have a small dick, that you can't hold your load." Ella paused for a moment to let her words sink in and then continued "You need to accept being bullied by superior men like my boyfriend, you need to accept that you're not a real man."

I kept my mouth shut trying not to burst into tears as Ella went on.

"You like watching and being humiliated, it's who you are. You're a dirty pervert. People like you shouldn't reproduce and that's why your worthless cum is flushed down the toilet and Nathan releases his in my holes whenever he wants." Her words made me cry and she extended me some paper towels.

"This is a safe space, take your time. Let your emotions out." She encouraged me as I wiped the tears. "What you're feeling is normal. The way for you to accept who you are is a process. Breaking you bit by bit and then letting you recover, giving you a small reward or release then hurting and punishing you again until these 'insults' no longer hurt. Everything I just said is true, you have a hard time accepting it and this is precisely why we need to delve deep into your emotions and feelings."

After I stopped crying she continued "Tell me how it made you feel when your semen got flushed."

"I didn't think about it much because I was focused on finally cumming after a week but now that you mentioned how he always has you to cum on or in it feels really insulting. As if my cum is to be disposed of but his is special. It's like a slap in the face." I explained while clinching the wet paper towels she gave me.

"Hmm, I see...interesting. And OH! I almost forgot, how did you feel about him fucking my ass?" Her eyebrows went up.

"I felt like I lost something that was never mine. It's another thing he did that can't be taken back and I watched it up close and personal. It's something I'll never forget." I confessed.

"Thank you so much for this data. That concludes my questions from past events. I now have a few pictures and scenarios I'd like your opinion on." She took a bunch of pictures and started showing them to me. "What comes to your mind when you see this?"

The picture was a side shot of Nathan's soft swollen cock hanging down with his balls hanging low as well. "That's Nathan's softie."

"Ooh, so you can instantly recognise his penis. You have seen it many times haha." She tried to keep the mood light.

The next image she showed me was her boyfriend hard as a rock. "That's him again, erect." I said.

"What image do you find hotter? First or second?" She asked.

"Second...it's sexier when he's stiff." I said.

"Why do you prefer him erect? Look at the image and tell me more." Ella sounded excited.

"Because he's ready to fuck. He looks so thick when he's fully hard, when I see him soft I think about myself when I'm fully hard so when he's hard he looks twice as big as me. When he gets hard he stays that way the entire time, it's like he has unlimited testosterone." I described.

"Hypothetically, let's say my boyfriend was here and was going to fuck me while you watched, would you rather him drop his pants and be soft so I can get him hard or his cock bouncing out of his pants completely erect and ready?" She asked.

"Completely erect and ready." I responded.

She wrote in her notes for a moment and then showed me another picture. It was an undershot of her lover, his balls flawless and smooth with his solid rod pointing upward. "Oh fuck." Was my immediate reaction.

"It's safe to say that this is your favourite shot of him, this is your favourite position to watch from, beneath him." Ella looked at me eagerly.

"Yes I...I have a thing for his balls." I paused.

"Give me every single detail on what you think about my boyfriends nuts." She took her pen poised to write everything down.

"They just look so juicy, three times the size of mine maybe. Always completely hairless and smooth and hanging low. When I touch them they always are kind of sticky and sweaty but clean, they are always heavy and filled with cum." I got rock hard in my cage while talking about Nathan's ballsack. "I often get caught up watching them swing when he fucks and it feels hypnotic at times. It's like they are part of the way he has sex, it's another stimulant, his nuts will smack whatever he's pounding and it looks so primal when a large set of balls is Attached to such a huge cock." I waited for Ella to catch up with her documentation and then continued. "It's because of their size that he has massive loads and his cumshots are so strong. I'm jealous of their size and the way they swing because mine don't do that. I'm also very jealous of how much they get sucked, he loves his balls sucked and watching it is so hot because of how hard you pull on them with your mouth." I exhaled at the end.

After Ella wrote everything down she leaned forward and placed her hand on my knee "I'm impressed with the details you gave me. You shared everything without hesitation, this is amazing progress. You're developing at a good level even with your ups and downs."

"Thank you." I felt like she gave me a compliment.

"Let's move on from the pictures and talk about trigger words. I'll say a few words and you'll tell me if those words apply to you or my boyfriend and why, and of course how it makes you feel." Ella nodded at me.

"Masculine, dominant, alpha." was her first batch.

"Nathan." I said.

"Why do those terms fit him and not you?" Ella tried to not laugh.

"Because he's always in the dominant and commanding position. He decides and tells me what and how to do it." I said as calm as possible.

"Like last time when he dictated to you how to play with his cock?" She jested. "How does that make you feel?"

"Obedient." I claimed.

"Well I guess that the words beta, submissive and loser naturally fit you then...how does that make you feel?" She leaned a bit forward to listen to my response.

"It doesn't hurt AS much as before but...it still hurts." I said a little upset.

"That's the progress we are making, it's slow but we are getting there." She asked her next trigger. "Cuck."

"...me." I said meekly.

"Why?" She asked with a smile.

"Because I have a small dick and I like to watch." I told her what she wanted.

Ella giggled but didn't ask me how I felt this time. She moved on and asked "Bull?"

"Your boyfriend, for obvious reasons." I said.

"Him being the one to have sex, be sucked off and put on a show with his thick cock etc. etc." she elaborated.

"Okay, last one before we move on...virgin." She looked at me with bad intentions.

"Me." I said it so softly even I could barely hear myself.

"How does that make you feel? Never being inside a woman, watching it up close but never doing it yourself? Does it make you feel pathetic?" Ella asked in an aggressive tone.

I didn't have an answer and was on the verge of crying again while she wrote in her notes. "It seems that this is your red line, this fact hurts you so much that no matter what it will always bother you. And that's a good thing because it can be used as a reset to always put you in your place." Was her expert opinion.

"Okay, let's do something a little more fun! I'm going to give you hypothetical situations and you'll give me your input, simple enough right?" She said lighthearted.

I took a deep breathe to settle in a lighter mood now that the worst part was over.

"Imagine my boyfriend was here right now and fucking me while you watched, I'd be fully clothed with just my skirt up and panties to the side so he could penetrate but he would be naked. How would you feel?" Ella held eye contact with me.

"I'd be paying more attention to him...on how he's fucking." I said looking back at her.

"How often will you look at his horse cock?" She asked.

"Probably a lot, and I'll watch his balls swing." I confessed.

"What would go trough your mind then?" She was intrigued.

"How smooth he is, how thick he is, and how big his balls are." I said while imagining it.

"Would you help him take his clothes off?"

"If he wanted me to...sure."

After writing it up she asked another scenario "Imagine you and my stud were both naked on a couch and there was a porno on a screen in front of you. Nathan is jerking his meat. How would you feel?"

"I don't know how I'd feel being naked just with him..." I said conflicted.

"Would you jerk off to the porn too?" She asked.

"If I liked it, maybe." I said.

"What If he told you to pour lube on his penis, would you?" She prodded.

"Yeah...I would." I responded.

"I bet you'd be looking at his large cock while he stroked it, you like it when he shows it off." She said without desiring a response from me.

"Imagine he was pounding me standing right in front of you and just before ejaculating, without warning he'd pull out of me and blast his load on you while you sat there, he does it intentionally and keeps jerking every drop out, it's a powerful shot and it gets everywhere, your face, your chest, even your chastity. How would you feel?" She was imagining it on the fly.

"I'd feel dirty and upset. I hate even thinking about it." I recoiled.

"Instead of apologising he'd tell you to get on your knees and lick my pussy of his dick. Then we'd make out while you licked him clean. Would you do it?" Ella was building her dirty fantasy.

"I would want to but I'd have no choice. When the both of you are in that mood I end up obeying." I said thinking about the other similar moments they things to me like that.

"I would shake his deflating penis off so even the little remnants of his cum splash on you." Ella said while her head was down and still writing.

"Can we take a break?" I asked "I just need some air."

"Of course, I know how difficult this can be, go to the window and take a breath." She said nicely.

The cold air outside helped me calm down momentarily but I was so turned on her humiliation fantasy. I looked over me shoulder and she was comparing notes waiting for me to finish the session.

I walked backed to my seat so she could wrap it up, I wanted it to be over.

"You still have a lot of issues accepting your true nature and desire. What I imagined for you just now would be insulting and unimaginable to a normal man with self respect, but you're a glutton for this type of humiliation and pain. I can tell how turned on you are." She put her notes aside "I'm going to up the dose of your physical treatment, we need to make more progress so you're more submissive and take pleasure in it."

Even more submissive? I was thinking that there was nothing else she could do to me mentally but she had so many more ideas and methods.

"You're good at being bossed around and do as you're told but you have to adapt to the mood of your dominant. As an example when we tell you what to do and are nice to you, you enjoy it because you're not suffering and you get to be a part of our sexual relationship. You need to better appreciate when we're mean and cruel to you as well. Pain is something that comes with the territory as a submissive cuckold virgin." Ella finished her sentence and stood up.

I assumed the session was over, she extended her hand to me and we walked hand in hand to the door slowly, even though she said so many hurtful things to me just now, her soft hand touching mine made me feel so calm.

"Oh, before I let you go I want you to walk home thinking about how what I'm about to say makes you feel." We stood in front of the door as she turned to me and made eye contact. She wore heels so we were the same hight. "My boyfriend and me both get really turned on by the idea of him fucking you, his giant cock destroying another virgin, this time a sissy cuck with a small dick."

She opened the door slowly while I tried to digest what I just heard. "He likes seeing you locked up and shaved smooth, it gets him hard when you're submissive and feminine."

With a big smile she let go of my hand and said "We will stay in touch and your next session will be soon! Think about what I said. Ask yourself how it makes you feel." And she gently pushed me out of her office.

I walked back to my place and not just on the way back, but the entire day an a few hours in bed laying awake, her words echoed in my head. The only feeling I felt was fear.

To be Continued.