Ellagance

Story Info
There’s something different about the girl next door…
6.3k words
4.44
23.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** my first attempt at a story... let me know what you think! ***

It had been months since Harry last saw her, and he was nervous. He'd assumed that university would have been one long blur of parties and sex, and had hoped that somehow all that excitement would have allowed him to get over the girl next door. Unfortunately for Harry, his imagination had proved to be somewhat overly optimistic, and he had returned from his first term away from home having failed to attend any parties, or to have any sex. Most importantly, he had been entirely unable to get over the way his best friend, the girl he grew up with, had flat out rejected him when he confessed his feelings the day before he'd left.

He'd always known Ella was out of his league -- he hadn't needed the other boys at school to point that out to him every chance they got, but of course they did anyway. She was gorgeous, and he was... average. The thing is, up until the summer they'd finished school, it hadn't mattered to him that she was out of his league. Whilst everyone else was convinced he was trying to get in her pants, he was perfectly happy just being her best friend. He'd always fancied her a little, for sure, but he valued their friendship too much to let his attraction to her get in the way. Besides, he was a late bloomer -- before last summer, he was far more interested in the video games than the taut curves of the girl he was playing them with.

That all changed the day of her 18th birthday. He'd seen her a million times before, but this time he knew something was different. She looked the same as she always did, but somehow Harry felt he'd never actually looked at her before. Her blonde curls fell softly onto her shoulders as they always had, but for the first time Harry noticed how they bounced gently with her every movement, how the waves framed her face, hugging her jawline, her neck, and settled with a flourish just above her collarbones. She wore her favourite top, one Harry had seen on countless occasions -- how had he never noticed before the way it clung tightly to her shoulders, or how it clung even more tightly to her chest, moulding itself to the shape of her breasts before hanging loosely just above her belly button? He knew she was an athlete -- she competed in climbing competitions, as well as athletics and gymnastics -- but he'd never noticed the subtle lines defining her stomach, or how her waist smoothly widened to reveal her hips as his eyes travelled further down her body... Although he wasn't aware at the the time, that was the moment his life changed forever. That was the moment he became hers.

From that day onwards, try as he might, Harry had been unable to think of much else besides the girl next door. Although he knew it was a bad idea, he couldn't help himself from telling her how he felt -- and he couldn't forget how she'd gone quiet, how she'd looked down at her feet as she told him she didn't feel the same. All this replayed in Harry's head as he watched her car pull into her driveway from his room, and he slowly sunk into his bed, fully convinced she'd never let him look at her again.

- the next morning -

*knock knock*

Harry had barely had a chance to open his eyes before Ella burst into his room.

"Oh my God Harry, I've missed you so much! I know it's early, but I couldn't wait to find out how you've been getting on at Uni! I haven't heard from you in so long."

She sat down at the end of his bed, looking at him with the same smile she always had, as though nothing at all had happened between them. Harry's brain was moving too quickly to form any coherent thoughts, let alone a sentence. He paused for a moment before responding, taking her in as he slowly sat up. She was stunning -- more beautiful than the last time he'd seen her. Somehow her hair had gotten brighter, her skin clearer, even her eyes seemed to glisten in a way he'd never seen before. As he struggled to come up with something to say, he began to notice even more... had she gotten taller? It was hard to tell whilst she was sitting down, but Harry thought she definitely seemed taller. She was wearing incredibly baggy clothes, her hoodie was clearly many sizes too big, yet somehow it was still hugging tightly to her chest, which seemed to have grown many sizes since he'd last seen her. He realised how silly it was to think her tits could have gotten significantly bigger since the last time he'd seen her, it must be a trick of the light, or the result of his overactive imagination upon seeing her for the first time in months. As his eyes fell to her legs, he noticed how the long flowing skirt she always wore seemed not to be so baggy anymore, but was stretched around what appeared to be thick, muscled thighs. Dragging his attention away from her body, he looked back up at her before managing to stutter out a simple "Hello Ella".

Her slight smile told him she had not missed the fact he was openly ogling her. He fumbled around in his mind for a moment more, and eventually found the ability to talk properly.

"Uni has been great!" he lied. "I've just been, you know, getting drunk and stuff. It's been great."

Any belief he'd had that he'd been convincing dissolved when he saw the sympathy in her expression.

"I've had a pretty difficult time too, to be honest with you Harry," she replied. She took a deep breath, and her voice lowered almost to a whisper.

"Look, I didn't really come here to catch up. I came here because we need to talk -- something has been happening to me. I don't know what, but you're the only person I feel I can talk to."

Something had definitely happened to her, thought Harry. Something had changed, not just with how she looked but how he behaved. She'd always been shy before, and would never have just burst into his room without asking. Even the way she looked at him felt different, her eyes seemed to bore into him with an intensity that was almost scary. She looked... hungry. Almost like a predator carefully watching its prey.

"What do you mean?" Harry said, cautiously.

"It's pretty hard to explain..." Ella's voice.

faltered a little. "And to be honest, I'm scared to even tell you - I'm not sure you'd believe me, and if you did, I'm afraid you wouldn't want to be anywhere near me."

The fear in her voice, along with the way she was looking at him, and the fact she seemed to be radiating some strange powerful energy... He was certainly scared. But at the same time he felt drawn to her, pulled towards her as though by gravity. He felt that whatever she had to tell him, whatever she might reveal, would not be able to deter his desire to be near her.

"I... I will still want to be near you", he stuttered, "whatever you say, I promise I won't leave."

She paused for a moment, before moving slowly closer up the bed. She leaned in, and said with a small smile, "Good boy. That's what I wanted to hear."

Harry felt an intense shudder run through him as she said this, a sensation somewhere between pleasure and pain. He became acutely aware of his own body, naked under the sheets but for his underwear. He felt small, skinny, and most embarrassingly, absolutely rock hard.

"Okay, well, here goes," continued Ella. "It started, I think, when I turned eighteen."

Harry was unsurprised, remembering how he'd felt when he saw her that day. Ella must have seen the look of recognition on his face, as she went on to say

"I thought you noticed something too. You looked differently at me that day. Everyone did. I did too... I saw myself in the mirror and knew something was changing, I felt something within me changing. It feels weird to say it, but I felt like I was growing. Not just physically, but mentally too. Everything became... bigger. More intense. I found myself thinking about sex constantly, I was touching myself constantly..."

This took Harry by surprise. Both because he knew she'd never been that open about anything sexual before, and because the image of Ella touching herself sent another shockwave of pleasure and pain coursing through his body. He shuffled his blanket in an attempt to hide the fact his rock hard cock had somehow become even harder.

"It was so scary... I felt so good, so strong, but I also felt like a freak. I was scared to go near anyone -- especially you."

"Especially me?" Harry interjected. "Why especially me?"

"Well, because... because it became even more intense around you", Ella replied. "Around you, it was almost unbearable."

Harry's mind was racing, thinking back to all the times she'd seemed so awkward around him last summer, so cold. It was hard to believe that all that time she'd been thinking about him, that she'd been touching herself, thinking of him. He wanted to say something, but all he could muster was an audible gulp.

After another long pause, Ella started talking again. "And at some point that summer, I noticed that that feeling I'd had, the feeling I was growing... well, it wasn't just a feeling."

As she said this, she slowly stood up, and confirmed what Harry had thought when she first entered his bedroom. She was definitely taller, much taller, her head now level with his doorframe. That was not the only thing... her breasts had grown too, it hadn't been a trick of the light, or his overactive imagination. The giant hoodie she wore managed to remain baggy enough to hide the shape of her shoulders, arms, and waist, but there was no mistaking the way the fabric strained to reach across her chest, outlining the soft, graceful curve of her tits, each one comfortably twice the size of her head. Even for a woman of her height, the proportions at which her boobs billowed out from her body was unlike anything Harry had ever imagined, let alone seen with his own eyes. He found himself entirely unable to speak, or even move -- he was pinned to his bed, in awe of the power and beauty of the woman who towered over him. As she leaned over to sit back down, Harry's gaze followed the movement of her tits, swaying forwards and away from her body before beginning their journey back to her torso where they landed with a quiet thump, sending gentle shockwaves across the soft flesh of each breast, recoiling over and over again. Harry was transfixed, and the waves of painful pleasure began to wash over him without a moment of respite, each wave pumping his erection -- already harder than it had ever been -- full of more blood. He felt it was on the verge of exploding.

It was clear Ella knew the effect she was having on Harry, and it was even more clear she was enjoying it. Her smile widened, lighting up each of the features of her face -- each was perfect, her perfect, plump lips, her gorgeous cheekbones and the absurdly pretty dimples just below them. The only thing contrasting the prettiness, the beauty radiating out of her every pore, was that look in her eyes. It was hungry, and felt almost dirty, perverse... it was a look that screamed of danger, of violence even.

"Of course, at first when my body began to change, I was horrified. I felt like even more of a freak, and I tried my best to hide away. I knew you wanted me, but I didn't yet know why. I wanted you too, but the thought of you finding out what I was and running away was too much for me -- I had to turn you down, make you think there was never a chance between us. I'm sorry for that, I really am."

These words were better than he had dared to imagine -- she had wanted him too! This confirmation gave him the courage to talk again, and there was so much he wanted to say. He wanted to ask why on earth she would be so scared of him finding out she was growing, that she was becoming insatiably horny for him, especially when she knew just how much he wanted her too. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her body, how he wanted to see more of it, every single inch. He opened his mouth to speak, but found he could only say "I want you".

Ella giggled, her eyes roaming over his body still rooted in place beneath the sheets.

"Aw, you poor thing. Of course you do, honey. I know you do -- how couldn't you?"

As she said this, she began to slowly pull the covers off his body.

"But you don't understand... just like me when this all started, you know you want something, but you don't yet understand what it is you want, or why you want it."

Her fingers, still slowly tugging his covers further and further down, slightly brushed against his bare skin, sending such a surge of electricity through Harry's body that it took every ounce of effort for him just to stop himself from convulsing.

"You want me because I want you. And I'm going to take you -- just the way I want to."

With this, Ella pulled Harry's duvet entirely off his bed, revealing his goosebump-covered body as he was left bare, with only his boxers for modesty. Before now, Harry had been wholly intoxicated by Ella, by her body, by the things she was saying, and hadn't stopped to think about his own body besides acknowledging the constant painful waves of pleasure. But now, as he lay uncovered, his rock hard cock barely making a tent in his underwear, he began to wonder how Ella could possibly want him. He knew he was kind of good looking -- or at least, he wasn't bad looking. But was skinny, small, weak... he had no chance of pleasuring the goddess whose hands were now making their way towards his boxers.

As if she read his mind, Ella looked up at him and said "Oh trust me, I want you. You've got exactly what I want... what I need."

Again, all Harry could manage was a gulp.

"As I've already told you, you don't yet understand, but you will soon. I'll show you exactly what I mean."

Whilst saying this, Ella had taken the top of his boxers in between her index fingers and thumbs, and had begun to slowly rip them apart as though they were merely tissue paper. His cock pulsed, threatening to burst under the pressure of what felt like every drop of blood his body could manage to fill it with. It sprung free from his now torn apart underwear, and stood upright, quivering like an arrow after hitting its target.

"That's my good boy," cooed Ella softly, as she wrapped her hand around his rigid member, covering it entirely. Then she leant down swiftly, planting a light kiss on the top of his cock -- Harry couldn't help letting out a load groan as he began to feel like his whole body was ablaze, burning with desire, burning with the need to have her touch him, to be as close to him as it was possible to be. Just as quickly as she'd swooped down to kiss the head of his cock, she sprang back up again, and gracefully stood up once more.

"No..." -- Harry stumbled over his words, unable to express how badly he needed her to touch him again -- "come back... please..."

"In just one moment, my darling," came the reply. "But first I need to show you... everything."

Everything. As she reached to take off her top, Harry realised that he never wanted anything more in his life than to see 'everything', every last inch of this incredible specimen stood before him. Her hands grasped the bottom of her hoodie, and began to pull it up over her head. He watched in awe as her stomach was revealed, her torso the perfect hourglass shape, her lusciously wide hips tapering in to her supple waist, her abdomen a haven of sharply defined muscle. She pulled her hoodie further up, struggling to bring it over her incredible bust -- suddenly, her tits sprang free, dropping to rest in their natural place, finally unburdened by the tight restriction of fabric. They were mesmerising, bouncing and swaying hypnotically from the motion of being released. The perfect teardrop shape, so unbelievably full, round, and perky despite their outrageous proportions, and culminating in two puffy pink nipples, rock hard and with areolas as large as Harry's palms. Finally the hoodie was entirely removed, and Harry could see that her shoulders and arms matched her muscled stomach -- they were toned, almost buff, like an athlete's -- lithe and strong, capable of picking him up and tossing him around without a struggle.

She dropped her hoodie to the floor, smirking, and slowly turned to face away from him. He hadn't yet had the chance to look at her from behind, but even covered up by her long flowing skirt, Harry could tell her ass exceeded every possible expectation. The way it jiggled and bounced with each tiny movement, the way it blossomed out from below her slim waist -- this was an ass unlike any he had seen before. Removing her skirt was even more of a struggle than removing her hoodie had been, and she almost tore it just trying to force it over her abundant cheeks. Finally, once she had pulled the skirt beyond the widest point of her curves, it fell to the floor, revealing an ass any other woman could only dream of -- two perfect, ginormous, fleshy bubbles, begging to be squeezed, wobbling mesmerically atop her long, strong, beautiful legs. She had her legs pressed together, her thick, muscular thighs sloping gracefully towards her slim, athletic calves. As he ogled at her, she looked over her shoulder and whispered softly -- "are you ready?"

Before he had a chance to react, she began to move her legs apart. Harry felt a shock go through him -- a mangled mix of terror and excitement. There was no mistaking it, even from behind. Dangling between her magnificent legs, swinging halfway to her knees, and clear as day -- visible beneath her giant, round cheeks hung the longest, thickest, veiniest cock Harry had ever seen. A cock large enough to make any porn star in the world blush, and it was still soft, flopping around between her thighs as though it had a mind of its own.

"Do you understand me now, Harry," Ella whispered in her sultry, dangerous tone.

"Do you understand what I mean when I say I want you?"

Harry's mind was telling him to say no -- to say there was no way that monster would go anywhere near him. Firstly, he was straight -- he'd never thought about cock before in his life -- and secondly, even soft, her thick log of flesh looked too large for him to wrap his hand around. The thought that Ella might be suggesting that thing would somehow go inside him made him shudder. He tried to say no, but the words became stuck in his throat -- something about those veins, the shape of it, the way it looked not just thick, but heavy, as though it were denser than lead... something deep within him needed to touch it, to feel the weight of it... he knew in an instant that he needed her magnificent cock.

Ella's voice deepened a little, becoming more of a growl -- "I said, Harry, do you understand me now."

Small and breathless, the words escaped his lips before he could stop them -- "Yes, Ella... I understand you now."

Ella grinned once more, and turned back around to face him. "Well done, Harry. Good boy."

Now she was facing him again, Harry could see her pillar of meat in its full glory. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, the sheer size and beauty was too much to comprehend. Emerging from a small blonde plume of hair, her bulky shaft dangled straight towards the ground, pulled down by its own weight. It took a few moments for his eyes to roam down the length of it, following the angry patchwork of crisscrossing veins running from the base to the head, widening in the middle where her luscious cock was at its absolute thickest. Not yet aroused, the head of her member was still mostly concealed by foreskin, revealing only a hint of the dark pink tip poking out at the bottom, swaying slightly from side to side above her knees. Despite being covered, it was clear the head of her cock matched the widest part of her shaft in its thickness, almost the diameter of a can of coke. Her cock demanded so much of his attention that everything else was out of focus, and it took him a while to notice the two giant testicles resting behind it, each one larger than his fist, their significant mass stretching out the skin of her hairless, low hanging ballsack so much that it appeared almost smooth.

12