All Comments on 'Ellagance'

by Honeydew432

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting premise,

But then it started.

Her breasts were at least twice the size of her head? Huh?

Dolly Parton?

Then she's got a monster cock of her own. Huh?

Stupid.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a pretty good read. I hope to see more of it. Not bad for a first story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great story, hope you continue this. maybe more dominant talk?

thx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For those of us that fantasized about Dolly Parton 30 years ago and don't mind monstrous cock, it was a good first story. Would want to read a chapter 2 or another story like it. Loved the Greek Mythology reference.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story!

SympatheiaSympatheia8 months ago

I'd love to see a backstory in which Ella first realizes she's changing, and the process that took her from a shy girl to her current state!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The problem would have been, given the description of her size and the lack of prep, that she would have torn his sphincter muscle to shreds and the pain and massive amount of blood would have required an immediate trip to the ER to prevent him from bleeding to death. A little too much, too soon. Ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Prrrretty gooood

Client8Client85 months ago

Good stuff. Too bad it's your only work

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99994 months ago

Great story though size seemed too great and unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

@anon: "she would have torn his sphincter muscle to shreds and the pain and massive amount of blood would have required an immediate trip to the ER to prevent him from bleeding to death"

There should be a sequel, in which he falls in lust or love with the really cute nurse in the emergency room who treated his injuries from this particular encounter. Nurses are cute and lovable. My daddy married a nurse. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous