Ella's Dirty Awakening

Story Info
A young pregnant women discovers the joy of humiliation.
4.5k words
4.38
27.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum splattered her chest as she sat on her knees in front of the burly man who towered over her, cock in hand. White streaks flowed down her tits, and she rubbed the cream all over her sensitive pink nipples. "Are you ready to get fucked in the ass?" The man asked, leering down at her.

But before she could answer all she could hear was a loud ringing. Ella woke up disoriented and turned over to see her alarm clock beeping. She sighed, hit snooze, and got out of bed. Her seven-month pregnant belly blocked her view of her pussy, but she could feel it dripping wet. She was a cute, 19-year-old college student with long blonde hair and wide, blue eyes. While she was proud of her hourglass frame, it had been replaced with a swollen tummy. She was excited about being a mother, despite her young age. Having a child was something she had always remembered wanting and while she was forced to drop out of school, her parents were helping support her financially and had been helping her prepare. She told her parents the father was a boy from her class who ran when he heard the news that he accidentally knocked-up his 19-year-old classmate, but the truth was she had no idea who her baby daddy was.

Ella was young but quite sexually adventurous and quickly discovered in college many things about herself. For instance, she soon realized that nothing turned her on more than being treated as nothing more than a fuck toy. Her friend brought her to a sex party after her boyfriend broke up with her freshmen year and there she discovered a new world of sexual depravity, and she loved every bit of it. After the orgy she talked with the guy who organized it and he invited her to multiple other events where she was able to explore everything she thought she might like. But despite enjoying being treated as a submissive slut, she was scared to live out her wildest fantasy.

She never tried anal either but was desperate to have her tight ass penetrated for the first time, but then she got pregnant. This meant she had to start taking her life seriously and be prepared to become a mom, but every night she Ella would have the same recurring dream. She constantly dreamt of getting gangbanged by the most disgusting men alive, a group of smelly, gross men who would treat her like the garbage she imagined herself to be during sex. After the dreams continued, Ella made the decision that before she had her daughter, she would live out her wildest and dirtiest fantasy, that way she would never have to worry about it again and she could just focus on being a good mom. The night she decided to go out and pleasure herself to the max, she stared at her naked body in the mirror and admired it.

Her belly had expanded with the baby, but overall her figure had not changed for the worse. Her ass remained shapely and plump, and her perky C-cup breasts had filled with milk and become double-Ds. She rubbed her swollen tits and massaged her pink fluffy nipples, sending tingles of electricity throughout her body. She immediately became wet and felt turned on so she reached underneath her belly to play with her clit. She imagined a group of gross and horny men using her body as nothing but a piece of meat to cum in and humiliate, but the more she imagined it, the harder it became to reach orgasm. She realized that the time for fantasizing needed to end, and this was fate telling her it was that time to live out her dreams of being a cum-dumpster. That night, Ella put on some thin leggings to show off her thigh gap and put on a tight white shirt that pressed so intently on her tits that she felt like they may pop out. She drank a couple shots of tequila and took the bus downtown to see what she could find.

Ella walked up and down a sketchy-looking street looking for a large encampment of hobos who would fit her fantasy and make her as filthy and depraved as possible. She came across large group of men huddled around tents talking and laughing, before she even approached them she could smell their odor from down the block. They had clearly not bathed in months, and she was desperate to know what their unwashed cocks smelled like when shoved in her face.

"Perfect!" she thought to herself as she crept up to them.

The cold air made her nipples poke out from her tight white shirt that just barely covered her engorged belly. "Hi boys..." she said in a sultry tone that was sure to get their attention.

She couldn't tell exactly how many there were sitting there but there had to be at around 15 of them; 15 hairy, smelly, dirty homeless men that she desperately wanted to treat her as nothing more than as a little cumdoll ready to be fucked. They all watched her intently, their mouths agape, unsure of what to do. Ella decided to give them a hint and turned around and pulled her leggings down a bit, so they got a good glimpse of her juicy, plump ass. She then pried her tight cheeks apart so they could see her virgin butthole, while wondering which on them would be the first to open it up. "If you wanna have some fun, feel free to follow me" she said with a nervous smile before walking away.

She didn't need to look behind her to know that they were all following close behind. She heard titters and whispers about which one of them was going to be the first to fuck the young pregnant slut that had just made their acquaintance. Ella walked across the street to a park and entered the public restroom and began to get undressed. The bathroom stank and she knew that she was likely walking over dried urine. The men all made their way in after her and closed the door to allow them some privacy. They all stood in awe as they watched this sexy young whore took her clothes off and began massaging her rock-hard tits. "How to you want me?"

"Lay down on the floor." The voice came from a man in the back of the group who made his way up front, she could see his cock through his dirty jeans and already could tell it was going to fill her tight pussy up like never before.

She did as she was told as the man approached her. He was about six feet tall with a beer belly and had hair running thick up and down his legs and arms. His square jawed face leaned over her as she positioned herself in front of him, legs spread apart so he could see her wet pink cunt. He kneeled in front of her legs and rubbed her belly. "Having a baby soon are ya sweetheart?" He said in a low gravely tone.

Ella nodded in excitement. "I am, but before I become a mommy and spend the rest of my life as a good girl I want to be treated as a dirty slut that gets fucked in every hole!"

"We're happy to oblige" the man said with a laugh as he stuck a finger in her pussy, making her shudder with anticipation.

Two more of them walked around her and took their pants off exposing their filthy cocks. They stood over her, she watched as their sweaty and smelly rods hovered over her body. One of them of them belonged to a shorter white guy whose cock was small but thick and an ample amount of hair along the shaft, the other was black and big with huge veins running all along it. "I'll take her face" the white guy said while grinning. "I think this bitch is gonna love what I have planned for her."

Before she could ponder what that meant he got on his knees and sat on her face. She couldn't believe what was happening, this dirty homeless man was sitting on her face, forcing her to breathe in his disgusting asshole. The group all began to laugh. "Ya like that fuckpig!?" He asked as he smushed his ass tighter on her.

"I don't think she can breathe under there man" another said while chuckling.

"Good point, let me readjust."

He dragged his asshole and balls back and forth across her face while she forced herself not to vomit. Her eyes were watering as he rubbed his filthy taint all around her face. His scent was pungent and musky, and she soon smelled like the bottom of a greasy dumpster. She couldn't react though because as soon as he began having his fun, the first man lifted her legs up and began rubbing her pussy with his cock, lubing it up. "Let's see how much you can take."

He plunged his thick meaty rod deep in her without hesitation or restraint, making her moan from underneath the face-sitter. "Got something to say honey?" The face-sitter asked.

"I think she's trying to get some air" the man fucking her said while thrusting hard and deep, pussy juice and pre-cum slathering his cock.

"Oh I'll give her some air!"

Ella heard a sudden "pffffft....pfttt" and a sudden burst of warm air hit her face. The smell of rotten eggs went up her nostrils and down her throat as she choked and coughed from under his ass. "Don't forget to lick my ass too you disgusting little fuckpig!" He yelled while smashing his ass and harder into her, making sure her whole face was completely greased up with dirt and sweat.

"Nah man" The black guy who had been hovering above kneeled down by her chest and straddled her torso in between her tits and her belly. Others from the group took his place and began jerking off while watching.

He grabbed at her tits roughly and some milk squeezed out from her hard and engorged nipples. "You see the size of the udders on this pregnant bitch? She's not a fuckpig, she's our dirty cum-cow."

He grabbed her huge tits and gave them a good groping before squeezing more milk from her pink nipples to use as lube, and then placed his huge, veiny cock between her tits and moved them together until his meat was completely covered in titflesh. He moved back and forth, the milky lube making it easy to glide smoothly between them. He picked up speed and started titfucking her roughly, he let out a groan of ecstasy as he blew his load all over her tits, milk and cum spilled together as he slathered the mess all over her chest, especially her engorged and hardened nipples. Just as he was finishing with her tits, the man fucking her pussy slammed himself fully into her as hard as he could and moaned as his balls slapped her thighs while giving her a fat creampie to remember him by. He turned around and motioned for the next one to begin fucking her. "Only the pussy fellas, I've got big plans for how we're gonna use this pretty little asshole once we've all blown our first loads in this juicy slit."

As the last homeless man spent his seed inside her cunt, she took a deep breath of fresh air. Her petite pregnant body was now awash in sweat, bodily fluids, and grime. Cum was pouring out her pussy like a faucet from all the creampies and made her tight pink asshole look like it was covered by a glaze. All 15 of the men stood standing above her admiring their work as she laid on the dirty bathroom floor, their cocks now flaccid and starring down at her as well. However, the sight of her looking like that was already making them hard again and she quickly realized that she was about to become used again. As a few of them starting massaging themselves again, others picked her and bent her over the sink. "Here, use these!" One of them said from the back.

Two belts were passed over and each man on either side of her grabbed her writs and tied the belt around them before attaching each one to a faucet handle. The leather and stance she was forced into made her wrists chaff and hurt but she was too transfixed by the sight of herself in the mirror. Her large milk-filled tits hung into the sink, but she could tell how much cum was smeared on them and her face looked like she had just crawled out from a dumpster, which is also how she imagined she smelled. The man who had been sitting on her face smothering her with his asshole and rubbing his balls up and down her had left dark wet streaks all over her face. Before she had time to really question what was happening to her however, she felt her cheeks being moved apart and something poked her tight and untouched asshole. "Woah" she heard, "this little shithole may have only been used for shitting before!"

She couldn't see behind her to see who said that, but they were right. Ella had never had anything in her butt before and she was trembling with anticipation and fear. She then yelped as a wringing hand slapped her cute bubble butt with vigor, leaving a red handprint on her left cheek. "Are we the first to have had the pleasure of being in your tight little bum-hole?" A gravelly voice whispered in her ear.

Ella nodded nervously, too scared to speak. She heard laughter behind her and in the mirror could roughly see some of them lining up behind her while rubbing their cocks. "The good news is that all this cum leaking out of her is gonna make opening this ass up much easier." A man she believed to be in charge said while rubbing her smallest hole.

Without warning, she felt a small intrusion in her ass as the head hobo began slowly guiding his finger in and out of her, preparing it for the long line of cocks waiting impatiently behind him. Ella groaned a tiny bit as the fingering picked up in speed but before long it left, and she immediately felt a small vacancy in her butt. It was only about ten seconds later she felt something much larger poke her rear end, and her asshole tightened and quivered in response. She then heard words of encouragement from his buddies lined up behind him. "Yeah, you like you cock-hungry bitch?"

"Go on Andy, fuck that hot little ass!"

"Give that busty buttslut a hard pounding!"

"This slutty little cow is looking for a good reaming!"

An in instant, she felt the walls of her anal cavity split open to accommodate the massive, warm cock that began to push itself inside her. Ella let out guttural groan as she felt an insane amount of pressure in her virgin ass. The pain was intense, but she couldn't move into a position that would have been more comfortable; instead the man leaned forward and grabbed her balloon shaped belly for support as he forced himself as far inside her as he could go. Her anal ring which a minute ago had been tightly sealed, was now forced to blossom open to handle the massive amount of meat that was stuffed inside. "Lord have mercy, there is nothing better than a virgin butthole!" The man named Andy said as his balls now rested against her cum-soaked pussy.

"How is it in there?" Someone shouted.

"Feels like her anal walls are squeezing my shaft so tight that it might get stuck in there." He replied while slowing moving back and forth, giving her a true buttfucking.

Tears had been streaming down her greasy face as the pain gradually became worse. But she soon found herself involuntarily moaning as Andy found his rhythm and pushed his dirty cock deep inside her over, and over again with increasing speed and strength. In a matter of a minute, he had gone from just barely breaching her untouched and slimy stinker with his cockhead, to pounding it with such intensity that Ella felt like there was a dildo punching her guts. "What a dirty, cock-hungry anal whore!" Andy exclaimed as he slapped her ass again, digging himself into her.

"Why don't you tell all of us the truth about yourself before I let everyone in here give you the same treatment?"

"The truth...?" Ella managed to get out in between her groans.

"The truth about you being a dumb, busty, cock-hungry cow who only exists to be used as a cum-dumpster."

Ella's face turned bright red. She didn't really want to believe it, but the truth was that every humiliating thing they did to her turned her on so much that she felt like her wet pussy would melt right off her body from the attention it was loving. This was her life; she may as well embrace it.

"The truth is I'm a dumb, busty, slutty cow who just wants to have her tight ass filled with as many cocks I can get!" She yelled out to the enjoyment of everyone in the room.

"And...?"

Her face felt flushed. "And I want to be used as a cum dumpster for as many homeless men as possible All I want are dirty, greasy cocks!"

"That's better." Andy said as he pushed himself all the way to the hilt inside her now gaping asshole.

Ella felt a warm liquid quickly fill her bowels and heard a groan behind her. She yelped as another hand slapped her sweaty ass. "Get ready for fourteen more of those slut!"

Ella felt a sudden vacancy in her bottom as he withdrew himself leaving behind a small trail of cum. He wiped his dick clean on her thighs and stepped away. "My turn!" She heard another say as she felt push into her sore and creamy rectum.

"Ughhh... I feel so stuffed." Ella thought to herself as the next dirty cock filled her void with haste. The cum from the previous man was still inside her, making the tight passageway lubed up for the next but also adding another element to her humiliation as she soon began to realize the leader's plan.

The man mauled her large tits roughly, forcing some milk out into the sink. "Why don't you moo for me bitch?" He snarled in her ear.

Ella's face turned bright red, and she couldn't imagine herself doing that, but her slimy and horny pussy told a different story. "Moooooo...!" She moaned as the man picked up the pace of the buttfucking.

"This beautiful peach is so tight it's like it's sucking on my cock like a lollipop! Its boiling hot in here I feel like my shaft is gonna melt!" He said through gritted teeth as he released another load inside her abused hole. He pulled out of her, and her open ass leaked a bit of cum out, but another cock filled its place keeping the rest trapped in there along with a fresh cock to feed her hungry, wet ass.

The sounds of sloppy buttfucking filled the room as each man took his turn forcing himself into her buttery walls to feel how tight she was and add a new load to the increasing amount of cum stored inside her bowels. Ella soon began to feel constipated as the loads of cum stored in her felt like they were pressing against her bloated belly and cum filled womb. She felt as if she was a balloon, slowly expanding and ready to pop from everything that was stuffed inside her tired and used body. She loved it though and couldn't help but yell out words of encouragement to each dirty hobo who fucked her teen ass. "Fuck yes! Ram my dirty shithole!"

"Buttfuck me like the slutty cow I am!"

"Stuff me and fill me with your cream!"

As each man took their turn fucking her tight ass, she felt her pussy become more and more wet with each cock. She wished her hands were free so she could rub her clit, unfortunately the men paid no attention to her needs and continued using her as a human cum-dump. Still, the amount of cum being poured into her ass and the hard cocks pumping her repeatedly was almost enough to bring her the orgasm she yearned for, but it wasn't enough, and she kept riding the edge while praying that enough ass-fucking would give her the ecstasy she desired.

Her last homeless lover groaned as he pushed himself balls-deep inside her bottom and let out a final slimy orgasm that caused some more cum to leak out from her stretched out butthole. She desperately felt like she needed to take a shit and expel the 15 loads of cum stored in her ass. But she still bound to the sink and before she could protest she something sticky be placed over her anus. She tried to push some of the fluids out of her but couldn't... she pushed as hard as she could to relieve some of the pressure built up inside her, but nothing would come out and her body shuddered as she realized that they had placed tape over her dirty brown ring in an attempt to keep all of their generous gifts buried inside her. Two men walked around her and undid the belts keeping her restrained to the sink. She collapsed onto the ground from exhaustion of standing in such an uncomfortable position for so long. But sitting on the floor only made the cum trapped in her butt more anxious to get out. She felt as if she was sitting on a toilet but unable to make herself feel empty. Ella reached underneath herself to take the tape off, but a hand slapped her greasy, cum and tear-stained face. "What do you think you're doing?"

12