Ella's Dirty Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I need to let it out..." Ella stammered.

"I don't think so, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you look perfect just like this." A man said leaning in front of her, smiling and showing off his yellow teeth.

"Maybe we'll let you expel all that cum from your sexy teen bottom if you beg us." Andy said while chuckling.

He was standing directly above her, they all were now, forming a circle around the cute little 19-year-old pregnant slut who was sitting on the ground hoping to shit the cum out from her sore anus. Their cocks hung flaccid now, all of them having shot two loads in both her cunt and asshole. 'But if they have nothing left to give me, why are they still huddled around me?' Ella wondered to herself.

They were all looking down at her hungrily, like a pack of lions looking at their prey. "Beg...?" Ella managed to say. Her mind had left her at this point and her only desire was to push out the large amount of cum stored in her.

"That's right, tell us what you know we want to hear."

Ella's face turned a dark shade of red, like an overripe tomato. She was desperate to shit out the cum from deep inside her ass and relieve herself. She took a deep breath and looked up at all the dirty faces leering at her. "I'm a horny, dirty cum-dump who is good for nothing but being used as a play-thing for homeless cocks. I'm a slutty cow who just wants to shit out the cum stored in my teen butt and be treated like the whore I am! Please, please, please let me shit! I'm begging you!" Ella cried out.

She felt like a pathetic baby, face red and bawling, begging homeless men to let her make herself more comfortable. "That's the right attitude!" One said as they all laughed at her.

One reached behind her and ripped the tape off from her poor, worn-out brown ring. They all watched in anticipation as her face twisted in agony as she attempted to rid her bowels of the pain they were in. "Shit...shit...shit...shit...!" She heard them chanting in unison.

All of a sudden, she heard a little 'pffft' noise and heard a bubble pop from underneath her. She strained herself pushed has hard as she could as a torrent of jizz exploded from her ass. Farting sounds filled the room as cum poured out of her tight teenage ass like a waterfall. Ella felt it pooling around her, coating the underside of her thighs and leaking out from under her belly. The men all laughed and cheered as she looked down in embarrassment, humiliated beyond belief. However, it was at that moment when all the teasing her body had received through the ordeal finally bubbled over and she felt a rush of electricity coursing through her veins, making her entire body shudder and a mixture of her cum and the men's creampies cascaded from her soaking-wet pussy, adding to the mess that she now sat in. "OHH MY GOD!!" Ella yelled out. Pure joy filled every portion of her body as she finally reached the orgasm she was looking for.

"Wow, did our slutty cow actually cum from all this?" Someone exclaimed with enjoyment.

"What a stupid whore!"

"She really does love it when we treat her like the trash she is!"

All the men were now hurling insults at her, but they fell on deaf ears. Ella felt nothing but pleasure in that moment and the feeling of relief as she sat in a warm puddle of cum and ass syrup. "All right everybody," Andy said getting everyone's attention, "I think our little cum-cow has had just enough. Our balls have drained but there's one part of us left that hasn't been."

In unison, they all aimed their sordid, cum and anal butter covered cocks at her and began pissing. Streams of yellow liquid hit her hair, face, and tits, flowing down her body making her smell like a porta potty. Ella gagged as some landed in her mouth, it tasted awful but not nearly as bad as the man who sat on her and rubbed his stinky asshole up and down her face. Once the men had finished emptying their bladders they began to leave one at a time, leaving Ella sitting in a puddle of cum, piss, ass juice, and sweat. Andy was the last to leave, he knelt beside her and gave her engorged left nipple a hard pinch, a little milk dribbled out and sending shivers run through her body. He smiled and laughed, "what a good cow" he stated before spitting on her tits and then getting up to get dressed and leave. Ella's face was covered in cum, piss, sweat, and ass grease but she couldn't help but grin.

12