Ella's Emancipation - Fulfilment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beatriz chuckled and reassured her that it would be well worth her effort. They made a plan for Ella to get off the bus at the stop Beatriz had pointed out near her apartment and that Beatriz would cross the road to greet her off the bus at around ten o'clock on Saturday morning.

They arrived back at the beginning of the raised diagonal path across the dunes and as they passed the sign, 'Clothes Optional From This Point' both peeled their tops off and stowed them in their bags.

"I hope nobody has come to take our spot" Beatriz remarked, as they glanced into the hollows at the various activities taking place.

Ella found herself becoming aroused whilst watching a woman straddling a man lying on his back and moving her hips on him, sat bolt upright with her head thrown back and hair flowing down her back. She was moaning loudly and this triggered a recollection in Ella's memory and fuelled her arousal.

Having arrived back at their previous spot and found it had not been occupied in their absence, Beatriz suggested that they lay together this time, instead of a distance of several paces apart. She rationalised that it would be easier to help each other apply sun cream and, besides, they could more easily talk and share in the enjoyment of any visitors they might have!

Unpacking their bags; Ella laid out her towel and Beatriz did the same with er three towels, one overlapping the edge of Ella's towel with the other two overlapping each other to form four towels in a row like one, large blanket.

Both immediately slipped out of their bikini bottoms and stood naked squeezing sun cream from their respective plastic tubes. Instinctively, Ella cupped her hand and squeezed a generous handful and motioned to Beatriz to turn her back to her. As Beatriz stood with her hands pulling her hair off her shoulders and twisting it into a bun, Ella spread the cream down her back, over her shoulders and upper arms.

Beatriz stowed her hair under her wide brimmed hat and applied sun cream to her own buttocks, legs and, finally, breasts. Next, it was Ella's turn. Beatriz prepared a handful of sun cream and applied it to Ella's back, as Ella covered her legs and breasts. Finally, she covered her buttocks and tummy then wiped the residue over her face. She stowed her hair in the same way as Beatriz and they both made themselves comfortable with bags as makeshift pillows.

Beatriz took up her position on the centre towel of her three, leaving a towel between her and her naked companion. The two naked and excited women instinctively smeared sun cream around their exposed mounds and between their legs as if in synch.

The fierceness of the sun had subsided a little from earlier and there was a pleasant breeze, gentle and warm, drifting around their hollow. The blazing hot sand was not as much of a challenge as it had been prior to midday. The sound of Cicadas chirruping in the afternoon sun was the only sound they heard as they both lay flat to enjoy the warmth and peace of the moment.

Both women peered inquisitively through their sunglasses from under the shadow of their hats, anticipating visitors. It didn't take long; a man appeared on the rise of the dune opposite within ten minutes. He was naked, as was customary in this part of the dunes, but after seeing the women, simply moved on, much to their mutually expressed disappointment.

After about half an hour, they had only that one visitor. Beatriz commented that; perhaps many people were still having Siesta and it might get a bit busier as the afternoon wore on.

It didn't take long. After a short period following Beatriz's comment, a man emerged from the same entry point that they had used themselves and strolled along past their feet. He was wearing a pair of black swimming shorts, a black baseball cap and sunglasses, carrying a small backpack over his shoulder.

"Hola!" the man called to them and stopped walking to stand a couple of paces from their feet. Both women raised themselves onto their elbows and returned the greeting in unison.

The stranger continued in his native Spanish to pass the time of day and to comment that he was surprised to find two such beautiful women here lying naked in the dunes.

Both women sat up as Beatriz engaged the man in conversation, much of which Ella understood. Whilst Beatriz chatted, Ella kept quiet and took the opportunity to observe the stranger. He was aged in his late thirties, forty at most, Ella decided. His eyes were obviously feasting on the nakedness of the women from beneath his sunglasses and, quite obviously, enjoying the sight of Beatriz's naked pussy as she sat, legs parted to engage him in conversation.

Ella had started to feel somewhat self-conscious in such close proximity of such a handsome and sexy stranger, so she had put her knees together and rested her forearms on them whilst she leaned forward as the conversation progressed.

Ella noted his tanned and athletic build. He was tall, over six feet in height and slim, with a generous covering of black chest hair that also ran down over his belly. He had tanned and muscular legs, which were also hairy, a feature that Ella quite liked.

He wasn't particularly big across the shoulders but his chest muscles were quite well defined and he had reasonably muscular arms with attractive, manly hands. She noted that he had black, downy hair growing down his forearms and this was also apparent on the outside half of the backs of his hands.

Ella found this stranger to be extremely sexy, very manly and very intriguing. He was very charming in his friendly chat with Beatriz and had a laid back yet authoritative demeanour. Her only disappointment was that he was wearing shorts and she couldn't ogle his dick!

Beatriz had managed to determine from her subtle interrogation that this was his first time in the dunes at this beach. He was from out of town and had heard good things, so at the recommendation of a friend, had come to this particular beach intent on visiting the dunes.

"Welcome to our small corner of paradise!" Beatriz gushed in Spanish. "I am Beatriz and this is my friend Ella" she announced, gesturing with her left hand. "Ella is from England, but I am from here."

The stranger took a tentative step forward and shook each of their hands in turn. He also lifted his cap to reveal a head of short, matted black curly hair.

"And I am Javier" he nodded doffing his cap. "I am afraid I don't have any English Ella" he added politely in Spanish.

He went on to explain, in Spanish, that he was from Malaga. He frequented the nude beaches there often, so was taking the opportunity to see this place whilst in Barcelona for a few days. He had arrived at the main entrance to the beach and walked along to this end, seeking the nudist areas.

Ella figured that Javier had made exactly the same journey and discovery that she had made earlier, that exact same morning. He had now ventured into the dunes, the same way that she had and seeking the same privacy and opportunity to bare all.

Beatriz was now openly flirting with the recently arrived stranger. Ella could tell by the manner and tone of her chatting, plus her overt physical displays to him.

"Come!" Beatriz beckoned. "Please sit with us Javier" and patted the towel between them.

Javier thanked her, set his rucksack down on the sand and knelt between them on the end of the towel at the level of their feet. Ella felt the butterflies stir in the base of her tummy and her nipples harden.

"Perhaps you can perform a service for us Javier?" Beatriz immediately posed as a question.

Without waiting for him to respond, she went on; "We would appreciate it if you would apply some sun cream for us. We will get sand on our hands if we try" and Beatriz glanced over to Ella with a cheeky smile.

Ella decided that, having kept completely quiet, she would use her Spanish to join in on the conversation.

"Yes, that would be very welcome" she blurted in her best Spanish.

"Yes, of course!" Javier shot back immediately, holding out a hand as Beatriz filled his palm with sun cream.

"Your accent," he noted to Ella. "It is very cute. Your Spanish is very good. Well done!"

Ella flushed both in modesty and excitement. Beatriz took the lead by lying back on her towel to allow Javier to rub cream on her belly, spreading it across to the sides and making a deliberate wipe up between her breasts.

Ella laid back and fettled around behind her head, grabbing her own cream from her bag. She removed the lid as Javier held out his right hand whilst he continued to stroke his left hand over Beatriz's prone, naked body.

Giving Javier's hand a generous helping of cream, Ella lay back with the anticipation of his manly hand being traced across her naked body and she felt the buzz in her groin, her nipples stood upright and she tried to control her breathing.

As the handsome stranger lazily stroked his left hand over Beatriz's naked breasts, his right hand arrived on Ella's tummy. Within a few moments, he was stroking the breasts of both women, smearing sun cream around and across them, pausing briefly as he encountered each woman's erect nipples to gently tweak them and circle them with his thumbs.

The gentle tug on her nipple gave Ella bolts of pleasure that darted to her clitoris. The combination of the breeze across her naked body and the sun cream, allied with the strong, manly hands of this stranger gave her an ache in her stomach and dried her mouth.

Ella needed to be touched between her legs. She went to reach out for Javier to accept another squirt of cream, when Beatriz intervened.

"We need it on our legs, too" she instructed in Spanish. She was way ahead of Ella and was undoubtedly feeling her own arousal every bit as much as her companion.

"But wait!" she added. "You are still dressed. Isn't that a bit unfair?"

Javier chuckled and responded in his sexy, Spanish tones.

"Ah! Yes. You are right. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do."

With that, he rocked back off of his knees and stood in one easy movement. Reaching his feet, he hooked his thumbs into each side of the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down.

Ella tried not to gasp in surprise at the sudden unveiling of his naked dick. He was circumcised and it was hanging down, turgid and slightly engorged. It was at least as long as Ella's previous boyfriends were when fully erect and already as thick!

Beatriz's eyes opened wide in astonishment and turned to Ella to comment in English "What a beautiful cock. He is very nice!"

"Yes," Ella concurred. "He is beautiful all over."

Javier took up his kneeling position once again between the two women, adjacent to their knees, as each of them served up another load of sun cream into his outstretched hands.

He stroked cream into each woman's thighs in unison, working down across their knees and shins, then up and around their inner thighs.

Ella felt herself growing slippery and wet as her pussy buzzed and throbbed in her arousal. As his hands stroked up her inner thighs, her anticipation reached the point of bursting. She opened her legs slightly to allow him easier access.

Both women lay with their legs lazily apart allowing this stranger to caress cream into their thighs and shins. Ella felt him lean across and take each of her feet in both hands and caress them, slipping his fingers between her toes and up along her soles. He leaned away and repeated the process on Beatriz.

Ella gazed at his penis as he attended to the naked women under his hands. He was swelling fast and his manhood was starting to lift away from his thighs from its relaxed, hanging state, looping away in its thickness to a half erect position.

Both women offered another replenishment of sun cream, both giving a cursory squeeze of cream before discarding the tubes behind their makeshift pillows.

Javier placed the hands with the cream on each of their lower bellies, immediately above their pubic mounds, sweeping the cream gently back and forward across their stomachs.

Beatriz reacted first. Her hand reached out and gently grasped Javiers turgid penis and held it, palm upward, as if feeling its weight in her hand. Gently she started to stroke down his shaft with a featherlike touch, his penis immediately responding by continuing to engorge.

Ella reached under and between his legs and gently cupped his heavy balls in her hand, gently stroking and fingering them, stroking her thumb up to the base of his shaft.

Javier responded to both women by stroking his hand down over their exposed pussies, very gently running his hand over the surface and across their wet and gaping openings. He moved his hand off of Beatriz, turned his cap backward to face the peak down the back of his neck and took off his sunglasses, discarding them on the towel between Beatriz's legs and at her feet.

Ella noted his darting Brown eyes as he continued to caress Ella between her legs. He placed his left hand back on Beatriz's groin, before taking the middle finger of each hand and seeking out the now wet, aroused depths of their respective vaginas.

"It won't take me very long" Beatriz offered in English turning to Ella. "I am about ready to burst" she declared.

"Me too" assured Ella. She was about to say that she was close when she felt Javier's finger burrow into her pussy and gave out a gentle groan.

Beatriz groaned in unison. He had penetrated both women at once. Ella noted that he had long, strong, manly fingers and his middle finger was knuckle deep in her, curling up and hooked to seek out her G-Spot. She opened her legs wider and gently squeezed his balls in appreciation. Beatriz was now pulling and pushing his foreskin up and down the shaft of his now substantial erection.

"That is a beautiful dick" Ella remarked to Beatriz in English.

"Yes it is" was the response from Beatriz in English. "It's clean and smells wonderful too" Beatriz observed, now panting.

Ella had already noted that Javier emitted a wonderful, soapy, manly odour. She had followed Beatriz's advice and taken a good look at his manhood, which was now impressively pointing out horizontal and being stroked in Beatriz's willing hand. Ella shifted her hand up so that she too; had her hand on the upper section of his swollen tool, letting her fingers very gently trace over the swollen head whilst Beatriz gently tugged on the shaft.

Ella lay back and felt the thick, manly finger start to move in and out of her. Javier's thumbs moved to circle the clitoris of each woman at his mercy, in turn.

Beatriz shifted slightly and leaned in to take his throbbing penis in her mouth and started greedily slurping and licking round his tip, cupping his balls. Javier leaned forward and with Ella's hand playing with his erection, a finger inserted in each of their pussies and Beatriz gently performing oral sex, he kissed Ella gently on her mouth.

Ella returned the kiss and felt his passion, his tongue pressing forward to engage hers. Ella could feel her orgasm rising in her belly. She instinctively put her left hand on her breast and toyed with her nipple. The spasms of sheer pleasure darted back and forth through her and down into her groin.

Javier backed off of the passionate kiss and kept the pressing assault on Ella's pussy. Now, he inserted a second finger and slowly started to finger fuck her, as her hips instinctively thrust up to meet his hand.

He shuffled down slightly, causing his erection from Beatriz's hungry mouth and lowered his face to between her legs. Beatriz pulled her legs wide open to give him easier access and his mouth was pressed onto her gaping pussy, licking at her with a flattened tongue then up along her slit and circling her clitoris. All the while, Ella had held on to his impressive dick and now shifted to take it in her mouth.

The masculine taste of his pre-cum, his scent in her nostrils, combined with a firm finger fucking and her tugging at her nipples brought Ella to orgasm. She released with a loud groan, muted by the enormous head of Javier's dick gagging her throat as she hungrily sucked him.

Beatriz didn't take long in following her orgasmic companion and she too, had a loud climax as Javier sucked on her clitoris.

Both women now lay back and basked in their respective orgasmic plateaus. Ella took her mouth from him and he sat upright, taking his fingers from Ella's wet, throbbing cunt.

Javier sucked on the fingers he had just extracted from Ella and muttered "Beautiful sweet honey of Ella" as he hungrily cleaned them.

He reached out an appreciative hand to stroke each woman, caressing their breasts once more and then he took his erection in his right hand and stroked himself slowly.

He removed his other hand from Beatriz and shuffled over to between Ella's legs, kneeling between them and moving up over her, pushing the tip of his erection over her clitoris.

Beatriz moved onto her side and took a position on the towel next to Ella.

"Not inside" Beatriz instructed in Spanish. "Not to get inside" she reaffirmed as Javier was now pushing the tip of his threatening and pulsing penis down and up Ella's prone and gaping womanhood. Beatriz knew that the stranger wanted to fuck and she needed to curb his instinct and reassert their control over the situation and his emotions.

Beatriz placed a hand on Ella's breast and stroked her sympathetically, moving from one breast to the other and gently across each nipple. The feeling of Beatriz's hand was electric. Ella couldn't but feel aroused at the touch of another woman.

Ella gazed up at Javier and was completely and totally his. She lay on her back, legs wide apart and looked up at the handsome, rugged stranger. She had never seen a penis this large nor so beautiful and she wanted this man with a deeply held animal passion. His erect dick was at least eight inches in length and Ella's elegant fingers could only just reach around its girth with middle finger and thumb just about touching. She desperately wanted it inside her.

Javier continued to rub his throbbing member back and forth across Ella's clitoris. Every now and then, he leaned to loom above her on his elbows each side of her shoulders and simulated fucking her with his erection on the outside, rubbing the length of his shaft on her mons and pressing it against her. The head reached to above her belly button whilst he was kissing her neck. He would move it down over her then take each nipple in his mouth and gently suckle them in turn, whilst Beatriz encouraged him with her hand on the back of his neck.

Ella turned to Beatriz and, almost in desperation, she panted in English "I want him inside Beatriz. I want this man to fuck me!"

Beatriz nodded to her and responded in English to simply reassure her. "He is a beautiful man. I can understand."

"But..." continued Ella. "I have no protection with me" she explained desperately in English.

"You don't worry Ella" reassured Beatriz. "I have some here."

Beatriz reached into her bag and her hand emerged with a condom sealed in its silver wrapper. Javier looked over to see what Beatriz was doing and she offered the condom to him, grasping it between her forefinger and middle finger.

"You can go inside now" Beatriz told him in Spanish.

Taking the condom from her fingers, he quickly tore open the wrapper and extracted the rolled condom. Beatriz leaned in and took the condom from his fingers and placed it over the tip of his penis. As she worked the condom onto his manhood, Beatriz held the shaft and gently masturbated him, keeping him throbbing and ready to bury himself in her companion who was laid panting beneath him.

The condom rolled down to cover two thirds of his shaft and Beatriz used her hand to pull it as far down as it would go, giving him a reassuring tug and stroke.