Ella's Emancipation - Fulfilment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier manoeuvred his hips to get the tip of his erection at Ella's waiting womanhood, which was gaping open in aroused blossom. Beatriz reached in between them and guided him to her and he moved gently forward to engage the head inside of her.

Ella gasped in pleasure at the sudden and substantial intrusion. Javier continued to press into her slowly, as Beatriz withdrew her hand and whispered words of encouragement to Ella, in English.

"Yes my poquita" she whispered; "let him take you, let him deep in you to fuck you."

The urging of her companion in her Spanish accent, allied with the overwhelming pleasure of this man penetrating her brought Ella close to the brink once again.

Javier started to move in and out of her. He was every bit the considerate lover, gentle yet passionate. He could feel a tightening in his entire groin. His balls had swollen and were desperate to discharge their cargo.

Ella could feel Javier pushing deep into her. It was uncomfortable initially, but entirely blissful. Javier rotated his hips to push past the nub of her cervix and continued to pump into her harder.

He gave two or three deep, firm thrusts then eased back and stroked two thirds of his penis in and out of her quickly for a brief respite, fucking her with her young vagina muscles gripping his girth.

Ella shifted to place her ankles behind his knees, but she found the depth of his penetration too much so she raised her knees and ankles to wrap her legs round him.

Javier started to pump faster and faster, harder and harder. Beatriz purred and encouraged Ella in English, then to Javier in Spanish, all the while caressing Ella's breasts as she was fucked to oblivion.

Javier fucked her for a full four or five minutes until Ella reached orgasm and her body shook. Her entire body went into spasms, her belly contorted and her legs jerked and released from around Javier's hips.

Javier had reached climax too, as a direct result of Ella's cunt throbbing and contracting on him. He quickly pulled out of her, quickly pulled the condom from his throbbing tool and ejaculated over her belly. The violence of his initial ejaculation sent spurts of his semen up over her breasts, onto her neck and she felt splashes of his seed land on her lips. Ella licked round her mouth hungrily and was breathing in short deep panting motions. She was absolutely sated, emotional and at peak arousal.

An empathetic Beatriz had snatched Javier's erection from his grasp then helped to drain him. Once he had started to cum, she jerked him through every subsequent pulse, every jolt of ejaculation and tried to elicit every drop of his semen. She gently squeezed the residue from within his still engorged cock and wiped him on Ella's belly, before he sat upright and withdrew from her body.

Ella leaned up on her elbows and smiled gratefully. Glancing past the flushed stranger that had just fucked her passionately and skilfully, Ella noted there were at least two naked men masturbating that had been watching Javier giving her a thorough and passionate rutting.

Beatriz reached into her bag and produced the wet wipes to clean up. Handing one to Javier, she cleaned the semen from Ella's heaving body as she lay flat, panting in the glow of her orgasm.

Beatriz leaned over Ella as she finished cleaning her neck and stooped to kiss her fully on the lips.

"Bravo poquita! That was super!" she exclaimed whilst giving a broad smile. "Welcome to the excitement of the dunes!"

++++++++++++++++

Once Javier and Ella had recovered, they briefly chatted in his native Spanish then he took his leave. The audience had spilled their seed and moved on. Javier kissed both women tenderly and thanked them before disappearing further into the dunes.

The women skipped triumphantly to the sea and took a cooling dip, allowing Ella to wash herself of the residue from her new found lover. They chatted excitedly about what had just transpired and Ella confirmed that even a team of wild horses could not keep her from the dunes on Saturday!

Once back at their adopted hollow in the dunes, Ella snoozed on her front oblivious to any further voyeur visitors and topping up her tan, especially wanting her pert, round buttocks to colour.

They called it a day at around four thirty and walked together to the bus stop near Beatriz's apartment. Beatriz waited for Ella's bus to arrive then gave her a kiss and a hug, waving her off as she set off back to the empty villa of her employer.

Ella took a shower on arrival and decided she would send an email to her old friend Kerry. This time; Ella knew that Kerry had nothing to compete with the events of Ella's day!

The night fell as Ella sipped a glass of red wine in front of her laptop. She went to bed with her body glowing from the sun and her groin tender from the lovemaking she had enjoyed that afternoon.

She fell into a deep, satisfied sleep having masturbated; her fingers bringing her to completion at the thoughts of Javier and the dunes.